The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

For sprite comics (PW-related only)
Ghaleon von Karma
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm
Custom Title: Past & Future
Location: The Von Karma Estate
Contact:

The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Ghaleon von Karma »

I have decided to start a sprite comic of my OC. The Court Record of Ghaleon von Karma!

It takes place after GS4, so spoilers might show up, so please do not read if you are not ready to be spoiled in any way.

Without further ado, the comic!

June 6, 2008: Over 1000 views for the comic. I am very happy to see I have steady readers, so thank you very much and I especially thank those who comment on the comic, for better or worse. Here's to another 1000! :b33r:

PROLOGUE
Page 1: The Rookie
Page 2: Introductions are a Bore
Page 3: Loveless Motive
Page 4: Like, Oh My God!
Page 5: Lies and Innocence Don't Mix
Page 6: Dark Truths
Page 7: The Visitor

CHAPTER ONE: TURNABOUT TRIALS
Page 8: The Von Karma
Page 9: The Mystery Man's Question
Page 10: Past Scars
Page 11: Murder Deux
Page 12: DeLite-ful Meeting

Spoiler: Response from a Typo in the 5th Page
Image
THIS IS MY AUTO-SPY!!! I MEANT AUTOPSY!!!

Spoiler: Smileys!
Image.....Image.....Image

Spoiler: Sometimes, to be perfect...you need extra zip in the morning...
Image


6.26.08: As a joke in the CR Mafia thread, I paraphrased Willy Wonka (Wilder) in a bash attempt. Afterwards, I was challenged to have Ghaleon have a Willy Wonka hat. I delievered:
Spoiler: If You Want To View Paradise...
Image
Wrong, sir! Wrong!
It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal!
You get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!

Spoiler: My Creation!
Image
Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perfection, 6% evil, 4% electric tasering, and 2% butterscotch ripple.

Spoiler: Newest Addition!
Image
WARNING: Not responsible for any injuries pertaining to eating and/or owning these candies (i.e. excessive facepalms, constant flamewars, endless spam, emo drama, l33t talk)


7.3.08
I have decided to work on single pictures of Ghaleon von Karma's family. Again, something extra and a sneak peek of what is to come in the future. Right now, I am still not perfect with my editing, and I can't do necks well, but at least I tried.
Spoiler: First, Ghaleon's father: Baron Wilhelm van Rickter
Image


8.15.08
I was part of a winning Mafia team in VG Mafia Round V. I was Doctor Ivo Robotnik and a challenge was set to alter my avatar to fit this new persona. I try hard not to disappoint.
Spoiler: Will The Real Eggman Please Stand Up?
Image
Last edited by Ghaleon von Karma on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:20 am, edited 29 times in total.
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
Tajiri Ami
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2668
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:26 pm
Custom Title: 「エメラルドスプラッシュ」
Location: My feet may be in Iowa, but my heart's in Shikoku

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Tajiri Ami »

Awesome. I was always hoping someone would point out the faults of his nickname. XD
Image
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Sphinx »

Heh, Rookie killer...^^

I like it thusfar! I love the Ghaleon sprite. :D
Image
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
DokenMaster
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Custom Title: They call me Bogard. Terry Bogard.
Location: Everywhere, firin mah lazor
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by DokenMaster »

dude, i didn't pick a better evil badass than GvK! awesome comic. that reminds me..
How does Payne constantly run into brick walls like that?
Image Father of XDGummyDX
Ghaleon von Karma
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm
Custom Title: Past & Future
Location: The Von Karma Estate
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Ghaleon von Karma »

Tajiri Ami wrote:Awesome. I was always hoping someone would point out the faults of his nickname. XD

I know, I always wondered who would do that...might as well be GvK :karma:
Sphinx wrote:Heh, Rookie killer...^^
I like it thusfar! I love the Ghaleon sprite. :D

Thank you. I plan on updating him in a few weeks.
DokenMan wrote:dude, i didn't pick a better evil badass than GvK! awesome comic. that reminds me..
How does Payne constantly run into brick walls like that?

Because unlike the rookies who face him in the past, GvK is not as humble or naive to allow Payne to bully him.
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
root_beer_junkie
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 716
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm
Custom Title: Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.
Location: Donuts.

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by root_beer_junkie »

DEFENSE ATTORNEY VON KARMA!!! I love it!!! ...That's an interesting name, by the way...
Oh, and in response to the judge's last remark... *head-desk*
Image
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!
Tajiri Ami
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2668
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:26 pm
Custom Title: 「エメラルドスプラッシュ」
Location: My feet may be in Iowa, but my heart's in Shikoku

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Tajiri Ami »

You have a neat layout, decent writing skills, everything's clean and legible...

You have my complete seal of approval.
Image
Ghaleon von Karma
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm
Custom Title: Past & Future
Location: The Von Karma Estate
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Ghaleon von Karma »

Tajiri Ami wrote:You have a neat layout, decent writing skills, everything's clean and legible...

You have my complete seal of approval.

Alright! I have a seal of approval from Ami! :karma:

Page 3 is up! From hereon, there will be two strips a week (three if I feel generous). I will try to keep up with it, and if anyone wishes to be guest stars or has ideas, please let me know! I am open to suggestions.
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Aviv »

Holy shit i lmao'd at the last one.
also, guest stars...? seen my comics, perhaps...? :hotti:
Image
Image
Katana
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:24 pm
Custom Title: machinimator

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Katana »

Hah. Never thought von Karma would work so well as a defense attorney. I like the use of his headbang sprite.
I'm gone for so long, and the colors got all psychedelic! Woohoo!
DokenMaster
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Custom Title: They call me Bogard. Terry Bogard.
Location: Everywhere, firin mah lazor
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by DokenMaster »

Like I said. Payne got Brick Wall'd.
Image Father of XDGummyDX
Lynx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 295
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:02 am
Location: North America

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Lynx »

This is quality! Love it! Judge in #2 is fabulously accurate.
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by dullahan1 »

I absolutely love this! Comic #3 is probably my favorite so far. I didn't even notice until I read the comic that aside from AJ, each case 1 murder had to do with some kind of couple. Cindy and Larry, Maggey and Dustin, Dahlia and Phoenix/Doug. I'm really loving your work though and I can't wait to see more!
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Sphinx »

Teehee... I lol'd at the last one, ^^
You sure now how to put Payne's ego where it belongs! ^^
And yeah I'm with Aviv, how about guest stars? :D
Image
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
Ghaleon von Karma
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm
Custom Title: Past & Future
Location: The Von Karma Estate
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Ghaleon von Karma »

Well, after the first trial is finished...I am open to suggestion. I saw a lot of what other people do on their comics/drawings and I thought it only appropriate if others wanted to jump in if they thought it was something they wanted to be a part of. It was just a thought.
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
Caelestis
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 598
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:46 pm
Custom Title: Sig and Avie created by awesome Vicki!!
Location: If I'm Online, I must be at my computer (duh)

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Caelestis »

LOL! Go Producers!... Or West Side Story, if you want to get technical about origination... But Producers made it funny!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. The second comic where the Judge accidentally got the court menu (I totally called that, by the way :redd: ) and Payne's psychiatry motivational songs... priceless. :edgy:
Image
NEW:V-Day Drabbles! | Flawless Achievement | These Wounds Can Heal | When the Wall Crumbles
Daughter of Xero and Mystic Mina. Sister of Lana & Ulala
Ghaleon von Karma
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm
Custom Title: Past & Future
Location: The Von Karma Estate
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Ghaleon von Karma »

Thank you everyone, for your wonderful feedback. I honestly never thought this would actually nab attention so fast, and I am very happy to see everyone pretty much enjoying it! It keeps me going and really excited to work on the comic. I present now Page 4: Like, Oh My God on the list.
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
FlashPoint
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:16 pm
Custom Title: Pleeaase don't hurt me.

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by FlashPoint »

I like the Ghaleon sprite and it was really funny. 10/10
Image
Thanks Elriel for the sig!
Ben Credable (PI)
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 713
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:24 pm
Custom Title: The Potatoe's NOT a lie!! *cheers*
Location: Having fun in the land of potatoes! (Ahh! Potatobadger!)

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Ben Credable (PI) »

I'm really shock that I never paid attention to this sooner. This is just fantastic.
root_beer_junkie
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 716
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm
Custom Title: Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.
Location: Donuts.

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by root_beer_junkie »

Like that was like totally funny! ;P
Image
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!
DokenMaster
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Custom Title: They call me Bogard. Terry Bogard.
Location: Everywhere, firin mah lazor
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by DokenMaster »

Wow. I didn't expect someone like Ini showing up. Like, making fun of her is like... fun.
Image Father of XDGummyDX
Ghaleon von Karma
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm
Custom Title: Past & Future
Location: The Von Karma Estate
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Ghaleon von Karma »

FlashPoint wrote:I like the Ghaleon sprite and it was really funny. 10/10

I'm glad you like it :karma:
Ben Credable (PI) wrote:I'm really shock that I never paid attention to this sooner. This is just fantastic.

It's no problem. I never expected anyone to really pick me out when there are regulars here that do better than I. I'm glad you like it :karma:
root_beer_junkie wrote:Like that was like totally funny! ;P

Like, I know :karma:
DokenMan wrote:Wow. I didn't expect someone like Ini showing up. Like, making fun of her is like... fun.

Expect the unexpected here, my friend. It's like the only way like you would understand. :karma:

(That's right! :karma: 's for everyone!)
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
DokenMaster
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Custom Title: They call me Bogard. Terry Bogard.
Location: Everywhere, firin mah lazor
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by DokenMaster »

Okie.
Image Father of XDGummyDX
User avatar
evilomega13
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:22 pm
Custom Title: I'm blind, but justice isn't.
Location: England!

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by evilomega13 »

:karma: Haha! This is good. I should have seen it sooner. And its very inkeeping with the Von Karma charectar.
I still don't get how to put a picture here andon my sig...Do I need a photobucket account, or something?
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Sphinx »

Like Oh My God! xD
Image
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
DokenMaster
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Custom Title: They call me Bogard. Terry Bogard.
Location: Everywhere, firin mah lazor
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by DokenMaster »

Von Karma. Only Defense Attorney to not only grill his witnesses, but he roasts them too.
Image Father of XDGummyDX
root_beer_junkie
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 716
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm
Custom Title: Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.
Location: Donuts.

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by root_beer_junkie »

:franny: would lose against this guy big time. XD
Image
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!
DokenMaster
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Custom Title: They call me Bogard. Terry Bogard.
Location: Everywhere, firin mah lazor
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by DokenMaster »

The boots are impervious to the whip.
Image Father of XDGummyDX
Yuriko Oyama
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:59 pm
Custom Title: Convert to Minamimotoism!
Location: Italy

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Yuriko Oyama »

Thumbs up for Defense Attorney Von Karma!
That guy's got charisma!
Like, your comic is, like, very nice! :knock-knock:
Ghaleon von Karma
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm
Custom Title: Past & Future
Location: The Von Karma Estate
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Ghaleon von Karma »

This is for everyone who posted since my last post and those that posted before and to those who just observe. Thank you all very much! I am amazed on how fast in just a short week that people enjoy this character as much as I. I will try my hardest to keep his adventures in court up to date and make sure that he does not disappoint you all in his escapades. Again, thank you all. I feel real honored right now. I will try to get another strip down either Friday or Saturday. Until then, :karma: is watching you just as much as you are watching :karma:!
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
DokenMaster
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Custom Title: They call me Bogard. Terry Bogard.
Location: Everywhere, firin mah lazor
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by DokenMaster »

Now I'd like to know how the witness snaps.
Image Father of XDGummyDX
Ghaleon von Karma
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm
Custom Title: Past & Future
Location: The Von Karma Estate
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Ghaleon von Karma »

I'm working on the new comic as I speak. I have the script done, just need to do the panels now.
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
Ghaleon von Karma
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm
Custom Title: Past & Future
Location: The Von Karma Estate
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Ghaleon von Karma »

I enjoy doing this much. Page 5 is up, and it's a double length! More fun here! Plus, things start taking a more serious tone, as GvK knows something...but what could it be?
Last edited by Ghaleon von Karma on Sat May 24, 2008 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Sphinx »

LIKE NO WAY! XD
God this is like, well let us just say if I where to need a Defense Attorney I'd really really get my hands on Ghaleon fo' sho.
Image
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
DokenMaster
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Custom Title: They call me Bogard. Terry Bogard.
Location: Everywhere, firin mah lazor
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by DokenMaster »

Who wouldn't? Ghaleon could probably even beat Manfred in a case... given they don't kill each other first.
Image Father of XDGummyDX
Ghaleon von Karma
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm
Custom Title: Past & Future
Location: The Von Karma Estate
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Ghaleon von Karma »

DokenMan wrote:Who wouldn't? Ghaleon could probably even beat Manfred in a case... given they don't kill each other first.

Hmmm.... :karma:
Image

CR Mafia VI: Vanilla - Townie (Hit Night 7) : WIN
Rookie Killer I: Maya Fey - Townie (Hit Night 2) : ???

Image

Image
DokenMaster
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Custom Title: They call me Bogard. Terry Bogard.
Location: Everywhere, firin mah lazor
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by DokenMaster »

The Doken Master has spoken.
Image Father of XDGummyDX
dibble
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:05 am
Custom Title: the ultimate ninja

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by dibble »

:ditz: that was the funniest thing ive seen in a while and ive seen some pretty funny things
dont stop me now
root_beer_junkie
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 716
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm
Custom Title: Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.
Location: Donuts.

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by root_beer_junkie »

OOooh, that last one was scary! I got goosebumps! Keep going.
Image
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!
Ryu
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4838
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:

Re: The CR of GvK *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Ryu »

Dude, it's spelled AUTOPSY. :matt:

NOT 'autospy'~
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington
Post Reply