Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Tachimi Circus Music BoxTopic%20Title

俺のマグカップは小宇宙だ

Heya folks.

I was poking around listening to those midi and mod packs that were posted on the old forum, and I got inspired to create my own mod semi-remix of a theme from Ace Attorney 2. Figured I'd post it to get some criticism or something. Matt

I said semi-remix because it's mostly a direct tracking of the original song, with just a few added chords here and there, and of course a different instrument. It really can't be considered a remix aside from those points.

I used the game soundtrack and the midi/mod packs for listening reference, but otherwise I tracked it myself. There's a few things I want to add, but I don't have the necessary sound samples, and I doubt they're easy to locate on the web... Larry

Thanks a ton to whoever posted the music packs! While the mods seem to have strange errors and aren't very usable themselves (some instruments simply don't play, or don't play beyond a certain register), they're very good reference if you're having trouble differentiating between the background instruments (you can just turn the extra instruments off and single things out!).

Here it is. It's an .IT file, so Winamp will sorta play it if it's not the Lite version, otherwise use Modplug Player or something similar Maya Fey

Oh, and nice to meet everybody. Guess I should post something on the introductions forum... Detective Gumshoe
-Graywords
Re: Tachimi Circus Music BoxTopic%20Title

How did you make an IT?
ImageImageImageImage

俺のマグカップは小宇宙だ

I used Modplug Tracker to make the IT file. Speaking of which, I probably need to upgrade it...

Then I found music box samples on the internet and messed with them with Audacity a bit to get them to work as samples in a MOD/IT file.
-Graywords

Master of sharp things!

It's really good. Not too complicated, and it really does sound like something out of a music box while keeping the melody of the song in-tact. Has a nice sound to it, at that. Good job.

...Hopefully someday... xD

I could'nt get it to work, but I think it would be fine...I mean: others liked it!
ImageImageImageImage
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix