Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Turnabout CoastTopic%20Title

Composer, thinker, talker

The first part of an album designed to fit into an Ace Attorney game!

Music link (Bandcamp)
Alternate link (Soundcloud)

A proof of concept, this is part one in my attempt to make music that could fit into a part of my favorite videogame series. After playing all of the fantastic puzzle/VN/pure awesomeness and listening to the music so much, I decided to look closer into the various ideas and structures behind the music (as well as the game itself).

While I hope you enjoy the music, what comes next is the fun part. I decided to release this in parts so that I could take feedback from not only friends and family but also any of you on here, since this is what I would call the Ace Attorney fanbase. Things that seemed to work well? Ways I could improve? Any thoughts at all? I would LOVE to hear them. When I get around to making more songs for the series, I'll do my best to take into consideration any feedback I get :phoenix:

Cheers,

-B
Re: Turnabout CoastTopic%20Title

Your music is truly amazing! That Objection theme man...that must be one of my favorites (including the ones in the games!). :will:
Re: Turnabout CoastTopic%20Title

Composer, thinker, talker

Oh wow! Thanks :D
That one is probably my favorite too. A lot of people are saying Pursuit is their favorite, but I think I was able to incorporate the elements of AA soundtracks the most in the Objection one. Really glad you enjoyed it.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix