Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 2 of 4[ 135 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Re: Character Themes - [with LYRICS]Topic%20Title

The Man With The Lethal Pencil

She just posted a new song just now. It's Distant Traces Of Beauty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn_fk6AV ... eature=sub
What we got here is...failure to communicate

Spoiler: @ sparkleranger78
B'awww, thank you for your continuous support and suggestions -- I appreciate it so much! ;A; <3

Turnabout Sisters is totally on the way -- it's pretty much written already, so now I've just got to decide on which arrangement I'll want to use and find time to record it! I'll let you know the second it's ready! :maya:

Spoiler: @Coffee Prosecutor
Yep, you're right -- I've got the orchestra album on my iPod, teehee! It's so beautiful that when it came out I couldn't help but download the whole thing. I love love love it. :3

Spoiler: @ in_the_bushes
You're a man of good taste, haha! I almost actually did record Godot's theme with the jazz version, or at least I had originally wanted to. I ended up giving up on it and using the orchestra version, though, simply because of the arrangement -- it was just too difficult! Even though I would have loved the atmosphere and the smooth instruments from the jazz album, the flourishes and long breaks deviating from the main melody made it really hard to put lyrics to. Such a shame!

One day I will definitely try to go back to it and experiment, as you said, though. I agree that the musical style goes perfectly with Godot's story, so I'd love to be able to make it click!

Oh, and hahaha, Auron beat me to it :edgy: -- just put up Dahlia's theme, so check it out if you'd like! <3
Re: Character Themes [with LYRICS] - UPDATED 7/8/10Topic%20Title

I can see you, from here!

...Wow. For such a small track, I really like Distant Traces of Beauty. Another great job!

((Also, your link to it is incorrect on the front page. It links to Child of Magic instead of DToB))

OriginalBubs wrote:
...Wow. For such a small track, I really like Distant Traces of Beauty. Another great job!

((Also, your link to it is incorrect on the front page. It links to Child of Magic instead of DToB))

Oooh, thank you for pointing that out!! Fixed it, so it should actually go to the right one now, hahaha. :will:

I'm so glad you enjoyed the new song, as well! It was a challenge in a way since it was so short, so it's great to hear that didn't take away from it! :pearl:

The Twisted Samurai

Beautiful, before listening to it I was like pretty much angered (for certain reasons because of certain dragons)
But now it's lifted from me

Great Job as always
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Do you see the black one...or the white?

I found you did a very pleasant job on this one. I thought you captured the essence of the character pretty well despite the song being so short. I got to say, so far, you've done an impressive job of capturing the character's moods with your lyrics. Thanks for the pleasant listen as well, I enjoyed the new piece. You did a great job. I probably sound like a broken record at this point, but I can't wait to hear what you bring out next. These have all been very enjoyable so far and I'm glad I've had the opportunity to get to listen to these. =)
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Mia oh Maya! wrote:
B'awww, thank you for your continuous support and suggestions -- I appreciate it so much! ;A; <3

Turnabout Sisters is totally on the way -- it's pretty much written already, so now I've just got to decide on which arrangement I'll want to use and find time to record it! I'll let you know the second it's ready! :maya:

Spoiler: @Coffee Prosecutor
Yep, you're right -- I've got the orchestra album on my iPod, teehee! It's so beautiful that when it came out I couldn't help but download the whole thing. I love love love it. :3

You're a man of good taste, haha! I almost actually did record Godot's theme with the jazz version, or at least I had originally wanted to. I ended up giving up on it and using the orchestra version, though, simply because of the arrangement -- it was just too difficult! Even though I would have loved the atmosphere and the smooth instruments from the jazz album, the flourishes and long breaks deviating from the main melody made it really hard to put lyrics to. Such a shame!

One day I will definitely try to go back to it and experiment, as you said, though. I agree that the musical style goes perfectly with Godot's story, so I'd love to be able to make it click!

Oh, and hahaha, Auron beat me to it :edgy: -- just put up Dahlia's theme, so check it out if you'd like! <3

Sorry about that. ^^; You can delete the post if you want to.

Just listened to Dahlia's theme, beautiful as always. As a suggestion, maybe you should make lyrics to some of the recollection themes, since some of them are used as character's theme songs... Though I don't think there are any orchestral versions of any of them :(

smile

The Distant Traces of Beauty song is so lovely! I love it! :keiko:
ImageImage
the sig was made by PandaPrinzessin
Bellossom avatar made by me
Husband: Marche Tobaye

The Deliveryman is a ninja.

love the new song! maybe do one about Phoenix, using the objection themes? Or maybe about...something :payne: ...in general using the epilogue for Trials and Tribulations? :yuusaku:
Sir Toby Belch: Is it possible?
Fabian: If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction.
—William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night, Act 3, Scene IV

Spoiler: @ Coffee Prosecutor
Aww, well I'm so glad it was able to lift your spirits -- I know bad moods totally suck!! (Show those dragons who's boss, haha!) Thank you very much! Great to hear you enjoyed it. :edgy:

Spoiler: @ dullahan1
Thank you so much!! I was concerned about the length and whether or not I'd been able to capture Dahlia sufficiently since it was so short, so that was definitely a relief to read. <3

And don't worry about sounding repetitive -- each of your responses encourages and motivates me every time! Just as you look forward to new posts, I always look forward to reading what you have to say every time I put something new up. I can't thank you enough for being so supportive and helpful! :pearly:

Spoiler: @ Aurontsubaki
Hahaha, it's no problem at all! It was a help, actually, since I was kind of delayed in putting the link up. So thanks! :'D

Spoiler: @ nekonohime
Thank you so very much, and also for the comment on YouTube!! <3

I really, really want to work with some of the recollection themes, but as you said, it's hard since they didn't release good versions of most of them. ;;
I'm going to keep an eye out for good tracks, though, and if I find any then I totally will try to come up with something! Those are some of the best songs from the games. :phoenix:

Thanks so much!! I'm really glad you enjoyed this one too! I always appreciate your kind comments a lot. :pearly:

Thanks!! Oooh, I've been playing around with finding good arrangements of the objection themes to see if I can do a Phoenix tribute. (No list of character themes would be complete without his, haha!) I haven't found an arrangement that I love for overlaying vocals yet, but I do like the jazz medley a lot. If I can't find anything else, I'll probably end up using it in the future! :phoenix:

So, has anyone ever told you guys that you are the best ever? :maya:

smile

:bellboy: On youtube, I subscribed to you! <3 You have a gift. :keiko:
ImageImage

sparkleranger78 wrote:
:bellboy: On youtube, I subscribed to you! <3 You have a gift. :keiko:

Oh gosh, I know I already said this, but thanks again -- I appreciate it so much!! <3 c:

So....Are you planning to make more...?

miles__edgeworth wrote:
So....Are you planning to make more...?

Oh yeah, definitely!! You can count on me posting more soon. c:
I've also started working on songs from other series as well, so I'm having fun with those!

Dahlia's theme... it soothes me every time I hear it. With your lyrics, it soothed me more than it did without. When I hear it, I can picture myself seeing Dahlia in a garden... somewhere in Japan. It feels so soothing and peaceful. From playing the game, I can tell Dahlia uses that music to disguise her true persona as a kind and warmhearted girl. The echo... It adds to the music... once again. Don't stop with what you're doing. Make more, I insist.

Godot ArmandoII wrote:
Dahlia's theme... it soothes me every time I hear it. With your lyrics, it soothed me more than it did without. When I hear it, I can picture myself seeing Dahlia in a garden... somewhere in Japan. It feels so soothing and peaceful. From playing the game, I can tell Dahlia uses that music to disguise her true persona as a kind and warmhearted girl. The echo... It adds to the music... once again. Don't stop with what you're doing. Make more, I insist.

I loved, loved, loved reading this so much. <3
You have no idea how great it is to hear that others feel that connection to the music that I've been striving to evoke! I'm very honored that you felt that way. As for future projects, don't worry -- got one in the works right now! It should be up in a few days, depending on how busy my upcoming week is. :phoenix:

In case anyone is a fan of the Street Fighter series (or you just wanna hear a random song, haha) though, I did post a theme for one of its characters on YouTube today! It's Sakura's, if anyone wants to check it out just because. (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjDVY6WE7VI

The Twisted Samurai

I prefer Ken, but as always you sound awesome, I love it. Also it is very catchy, and it shows hoe much she is willing to fight.
Great job as always :shoe:
I SO wanna hear you sing something about Akuma's theme, if you got no idea which one I can post one here

Great job on the Dahlia one. For its short length, it sure gave off a pretty eerie yet beautiful feeling that is Dahlia. Also makes me wish I liked Dahlia just a bit more.

Sakura's Theme sounds pretty cool! The characters themes are always good, but I didn't know there was a vocal version for this one. Nice lyrics, it fits Sakura's determination to stalk, er.. follow Ryu wherever he goes. Well done.

BTW, love the fact that they're all Capcom franchises. No one does it like them.

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
I prefer Ken, but as always you sound awesome, I love it. Also it is very catchy, and it shows hoe much she is willing to fight.
Great job as always :shoe:
I SO wanna hear you sing something about Akuma's theme, if you got no idea which one I can post one here

Thank you!! And oh my gosh, I freakin' love Ken, too. <3
His theme (alpha version is the one I'm thinking of) is just like AHHH it's amazing, hahaha!! :pearly:
As far as Akuma, I think it would be fun to try his! It'd be a challenge though...I dunno if I could come up with something badass enough! :larry: But I definitely will attempt it one day. If it turns out well, I'll definitely post it and let you know! :phoenix:

Quote:
Great job on the Dahlia one. For its short length, it sure gave off a pretty eerie yet beautiful feeling that is Dahlia. Also makes me wish I liked Dahlia just a bit more.

Sakura's Theme sounds pretty cool! The characters themes are always good, but I didn't know there was a vocal version for this one. Nice lyrics, it fits Sakura's determination to stalk, er.. follow Ryu wherever he goes. Well done.

BTW, love the fact that they're all Capcom franchises. No one does it like them.

I lol'ed at the stalking Ryu thing. :will:
Thank so much, I'm glad you enjoyed this one as well!! Some SF fans (see: folks over at Gamefaqs and the like lol) are pretty hard to please and their feedback can be, well, less than polite, haha... So it's nice to hear you think they fit well! :phoenix:

And I have to agree about Capcom -- they just always nail it! :maya:

Mia oh Maya! wrote:

Thank so much, I'm glad you enjoyed this one as well!! Some SF fans (see: folks over at Gamefaqs and the like lol) are pretty hard to please and their feedback can be, well, less than polite, haha... So it's nice to hear you think they fit well! :phoenix:

Well I'm no expert in the music business but I can give you a word of advice, never believe everything that most of Gamefaqs or Gamespots users say. Some of them can be major pain in the backside. You wrote the lyrics to fit the personality of that character. I believe they fit Sakura very well. Don't let them try to chew you up & spit you out. Just don't respond to them when they give you a rude negative response it's makes their balls shrink even further. pardon my language.

The Twisted Samurai

Aurontsubaki wrote:
Mia oh Maya! wrote:

Well I'm no expert in the music business but I can give you a word of advice, never believe everything that most of Gamefaqs or Gamespots users say. Some of them can be major pain in the backside. You wrote the lyrics to fit the personality of that character. I believe they fit Sakura very well. Don't let them try to chew you up & spit you out. Just don't respond to them when they give you a rude negative response it's makes their balls shrink even further. pardon my language.

I can see you, from here!

Aurontsubaki wrote:
Mia oh Maya! wrote:

I'm not gonna do like CP... but seconded, all of it.

Most of the idiots at Gamefaqs/spot are never happy with anything, even if you work for years on it. It's not you, never was. Just the very childish, very hard to please users...

On-yopic, though, I really do like the Sakura one, and am happy to see you're looking into other games for music. ((Even if it is still Capcom, they make good music so I'm not complaining...))

Awww, thanks to all three of you -- really!! That cheered me up lots. (:
Sorry for complaining, it's just some totally rude loser kept posting spam on it and flaming it to the point where I just got fed up and had to delete all his comments and block him, haha. I mean don't get me wrong, I understand that everyone has different opinions, and I know I can't please everyone so some people are bound to dislike my stuff, but he was just being really impolite about it. It kind of had me a little bummed! But reading all this made me feel a lot better. :pearly:

Anyways, I digress too much!! Back on-topic, I finally got back to recording another Ace Attorney theme. It'll be up tomorrow. Get pumped!! ;D

Sorry for the double post -- but just thought I'd let everyone know the new song is up. :maya:
Re: Character Themes [with LYRICS] - UPDATED 7/19/10Topic%20Title

The Twisted Samurai

:acro: Beautiful . . . (speechless and breathtaken)
My fav line would be: "You made me the woman I am today"

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
:acro: Beautiful . . . (speechless and breathtaken)
My fav line would be: "You made me the woman I am today"

Thanks so much!! :maya:
I really felt that that fit their relationship so well -- I teared up during the games a few times simply because of how much Maya looked up to Mia and the fact that she shaped her life so much taking care of her after Misty was gone. It's great to hear some of that emotion translated into the lyrics! <3 (:

:larry: I think you're one of the most loved user around here...especially about these songs...

I remember hearing a version of this with Japanese lyrics. This sounds way better, since I can understand it XD It makes me think of Maya's relationship with Mia or even Phoenix. If there was some way you did lyrics for "The True Meaning of Grief" or "A Hurt Fox", I'd just die (Those are my favorite recollection songs). I tried writing lyrics but they ended up sounded terrible :P

Hmmm.... :jazzedgy: :jazzron: :nixiesob: :rock'n:

Once again, i must congratulate you on your talent. Loved the background music (where DID you get that?).
Fabian: If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction.

prosecution ace

wow these are pretty good. keep up the good work

Spoiler: @ miles__edgeworth
Awww, oh wow, well thanks!! I love it around here cause there's no better place to share this fandom with, so if you guys are enjoying what I've got to post, then that makes me really happy. <3 :pearly:

Spoiler: @ nekonohime
Thank you~!! And that's so neat that you came across one with Japanese lyrics! I'll have to see if I can hunt it down one day and see what it's like! :phoenix:

Btw, now that you mention it, I can see "Hurt Fox" having a lot to work with! I'll definitely see if I can come up with something good for it. :maya:

Thank you so much!! I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed it!! <3
(That was a really epic line of emoticons, btw! :'D)

Isn't that background piano gorgeous?! I just happened to come across it one day on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65hs4uz4qSc) and I absolutely fell in love with it. It looks like the original was posted on niconico but I can neither speak nor read Japanese so I don't know who the original performer was, unfortunately. :larry: They did a wonderul job, though!

Spoiler: @ theprosecutor
Thank you very much!! Glad you liked them, I appreciate it! :phoenix:

Great to hear you're enjoying this latest one, guys! :pearly:

smile

Turnabout Sisters' Ballad is the best one yet! I love it and favorited on youtube. It's beautiful and made me teary eyed! :keiko: They have a like button, WHERE'S THE LOVE BUTTON? *presses invisible one* Great job!
ImageImage

sparkleranger78 wrote:
Turnabout Sisters' Ballad is the best one yet! I love it and favorited on youtube. It's beautiful and made me teary eyed! :keiko: They have a like button, WHERE'S THE LOVE BUTTON? *presses invisible one* Great job!

Thanks so much, love!! <3 :pearly:
Great to hear you thought this one was emotionally moving -- that's something I really strived for this time. :maya:
And thanks for the comment over at YouTube, as well... so motivating and uplifting! C:

smile

Awww! I'm glad! I think you should do "Congratulations Everyone!" I found a nice piano piece. :edgy:
ImageImage

I was just checking YouTube when I saw your newest vid labeled "Turnabout Sisters Ballad (with vocals and lyrics)" and I got stoked! It's one of your best ones yet! The lyrics were moving and I felt like I could understand Maya a lot. The emphasis at the end ("in my heart...") was a nice touch. I also liked how you put in some rhymes in there; it makes it flow much smoothly that way.

You know, between this and Godot's theme, they're both really well done. I guess it shouldn't be surprising since they're both related to Mia. :maya:

BTW, that Maya fanart you used is adorable. Got a link to the original image? :pearly:

Spoiler: @ sparkle
Oh, that's a good suggestion!! PM me the link, I've love to hear the version you found! Maybe I can make it work, that is a pretty emotion filled song, after all! (:

Spoiler: @ QBnoYouko
Aww, thank you so much!! I'm glad you think I'm improving, and I appreciate the technical feedback tons!! It's really helpful. :'D

Oh, and in kind of a roundabout way, thanks for bringing up the fanart, too -- I totally meant to post the source in the video description, but I guess it slipped my mind! I better go add it! D:

The art is from Asazora! I don't think it'll let me link to the original image, but if you look under the 2007 section on the fanart page, it should be located under one of those links! (The original was done in beautiful pastel colors, I just upped the contrast and saturation up some to fit the whole bright color scheme thing I have going with the video images! :phoenix:)

:larry: Gaaaaaah! The Turnabout sisters ballad...it gave me tears!

:grey think: is it just me, or don't you sound awfully similar to Rina-chan?

smile

I think you should do the Guitar's Serenade!
ImageImage
Page 2 of 4 [ 135 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix