Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

JfA Victory ThemeTopic%20Title

俺のマグカップは小宇宙だ

Messing around with a new music program I got... this damn thing looks like airplane controls to me... (Reason 3.0)

So far I just now barely figured out how to import a midi and replace instruments and what not... here's a test MP3 I created with it. It's nothing special, mind you, just a midi (written by someone else) with replaced instrument samples. The new sampling kind of gives it a more "easy listening" feel, though. :garyuu:

Here it is.

Let me know if anything sounds off, or if something else would sound better as instrument choices. Thanks. :larry2:
-Graywords

Last edited by Graywords on Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: JfA Victory ThemeTopic%20Title

俺のマグカップは小宇宙だ

I downloaded the midi pack in this thread in order to try and mess with the instrumentation in some GS4 music. The first one I attempted is everybody's favorite overplayed song:

Guitar, Guitar

So far I've had only a few problems using this program... when a bunch of notes are bunched together it gets kinda loud (like the lead guitar in this one). Also, the drum kits that come with the program don't seem to match very well with the midi percussion, which is kind of annoying. Finally, some instruments that otherwise sound very good cannot be played at the correct register (it just plays... nothing... on certain notes if they're really high/low).

Otherwise, this is fun. I wonder how some of the more exciting GS4 tracks would sound with fixed-up instrumentation... should I try it out? Hmmm. :yuusaku:
-Graywords
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix