Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Extraction and Remixing RequestTopic%20Title

I need someone to extract both ringtones from the game - Apollo's and, if you want to, Phoenix's

I'd also like to ask for a "ringtone" remix of Yuri Cosmos's theme. HAT-1 Miracle's movie soundtrack, anyone? ;D
Re: Extraction and Remixing RequestTopic%20Title

Art Person

Sligneris wrote:
I need someone to extract both ringtones from the game - Apollo's and, if you want to, Phoenix's

I'd also like to ask for a "ringtone" remix of Yuri Cosmos's theme. HAT-1 Miracle's movie soundtrack, anyone? ;D

By 'extract' do you mean just recorded? Or a MIDI converted from the game's SDAT file? If it's the latter, that's nigh on impossible for a 3DS game, but I remember recording Apollo's from the game, and Phoenix's has been put up to YouTube a lot already.

As for making a ringtone of Cosmos' theme, I want to try, but It'll take me a long while.

EDIT:
Here's Apollo's from Dual Destinies: Here
Phoenix's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We1tDz0iFmQ

Wait, Dual Destinies uses MIDI? I thought it was just an mp3 or ogg... Surely the instruments are a bit too HD for the 3DS to render them all individually? My Computer can't handle FL Studio playing more than 10 instruments at a time, and my computer is pretty good.

Eurekajuice wrote:
Wait, Dual Destinies uses MIDI? I thought it was just an mp3 or ogg... Surely the instruments are a bit too HD for the 3DS to render them all individually? My Computer can't handle FL Studio playing more than 10 instruments at a time, and my computer is pretty good.

nope, I'm pretty sure the way 3DS handles audio is an improved version of the DS (sound banks-the instruments, sequencers (the "midi" part),).

That's why 3DS games are bigger too, since you can fit more stuff in on those cards and in the internal storage memory or w/e on the 3DS than you could on the DS. so the audio sounding high-quality is actually not unreasonable. Your computer is weak haha

Think of the DS in general having its own version of soundfonts, which is utilized real time as instruments for these songs you hear in-game. That's why DD has that "orchestral" feel to it in some of its songs, but if you have the ears, you can tell how fake the orchestral bits are (especially on the strings). It's an Iwadare trait of his relying on orchestral instruments all the time anyway (you can tell from his AAI works on the DS)

SuperAj3 wrote:

Uh, I think it's in better quality in DD, but I guess I'll just have to go with this instead. I can't believe Sound Box is not that popular... It's quality is so much superior.

Thanks for Apollo ringtone, though. It will do for now, I think.

Oh, Huddini. There was also this PM on AAO regarding the exact same subject. Would you mind checking it out?

I do mind actually. I sent you a reply, PM me next time on CR.
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix