Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

[Parody] Ace Attorney: Cruel DestiniesTopic%20Title

More Caffeine Please :D

With the release of each AA game, I've taken it upon myself to make an audio parody. This one, clocking in at 22 minutes long, is no exception!

[ LISTEN HERE ]

*Contains mature language.

Summary: Phoenix Wright returns to the courtroom along with old friend Apollo Justice and new recruit Athena Cykes. When a strange murder goes down involving a high-school-aged heir to a large fortune, the gang ends up being recruited to defend a capricious juggalo...but their challenges ended up being more than they bargained for.

Regarding spoilers: This is a fictional case created for the parody and I have tried to make it completely spoiler-free for the actual Dual Destinies game. For those who are very new to Dangan Ronpa and/or Homestuck, there are a couple of spoilers regarding the identities of certain crossover characters.

Voice Cast (in order of appearance):
Monobear: Faulerro
Apollo Justice: Lucawesome
Phoenix Wright: AK Pirate Prince
Athena Cykes: Rina-chan
Widget: SenorPacman
Judge: Hathor Liderc
Gaspen Payne: Keikoandgilly
Gamzee Makara: Lucawesome
Klavier Gavin: Octopimp
Touko Fukawa/Genocider Syo: RedAsATomato
Simon Blackquill: Tyler Carson
Bobby Fulbright: VeggieBLT
Byakuya Togami (VO): Tyler Carson
Miles Edgeworth: Sukisho
Terezi Pyrope: Tentacuddles

Sound effects and music from the Ace Attorney soundtracks (with the exception of Terezi Pyrope's theme, which is from the Homestuck Alterniabound album)

Last edited by Rina-chan on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: [Parody] Ace Attorney: Cruel DestiniesTopic%20Title

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

This is great! I love how you got Faulerro to join, all the voice actors are amazing! (Although, I found Phoenix's "I am gay" part a bit... not funny. Upupupu.)
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."
Re: [Parody] Ace Attorney: Cruel DestiniesTopic%20Title

More Caffeine Please :D

I promise it wasn't meant to be offensive in the least. <3 That joke is more so because it's been a running thing in all the parodies I've done that Phoenix and Edgeworth are in a relationship---it wasn't said as a negative thing, but more like Phoenix was getting really nervous about being back in court and blurted out a more personal detail, causing everyone to just be like... wtf.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix