Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

Doesn't this make a good Pursuit theme?Topic%20Title

W101 and P101 player; Ace Attorney fan

So I was rummaging through videogame music on YouTube when I came upon an 8bit game I'm sure plenty of 90's people dread. It's CHEETAHMEN. Yep. Although James Rofle already explained how crappy the gameplay is, the music ain't that bad, especially if you made in into an orchestral version which I found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jA7nRwQp_E
Re: Doesn't this make a good Pursuit theme?Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Yeah Cheetahmen's theme has been compared to AA's turnabout theme plenty before and it's quite catchy indeed. I like the video where both themes are overlaid with one another.

Though I must ask, that video is faked right? Can't think of any reason an orchestra would perform a rendition of a two-bit terrible game like that.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

1000% Knight

Yeah, video looks faked to me, although I bet the person put in effort to make it match up like that.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Bad Player wrote:
Yeah, video looks faked to me, although I bet the person put in effort to make it match up like that.

I agree, I didn't pay attention to the video itself, but just listened to the music in orchestrated version.

On a side note, I lacked listening to the 8 bit version because I would think of that Angry Video Game Nerd video.

The law is full of contradictions.

As someone who actually knows allot about orchestra music this video is incredibly fake. First off in order to create the effect I'm hearing you need Keyboards. Second most every instrument should be playing much faster. Third, the conductor is conducting out of time. Another thing is the piano playing when they show it is too high and fast according to the fingers to be what I'm listening to. There is also a chorus, If you listen hard enough, you'll hear it. There was no chorus in the video so far as I could see. You can HEAR the fade-in.

But...sure I'll bite...It sounded ok. But for a Pursuit theme you need more staccato.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Ucha Nekome wrote:
As someone who actually knows allot about orchestra music this video is incredibly fake. First off in order to create the effect I'm hearing you need Keyboards. Second most every instrument should be playing much faster. Third, the conductor is conducting out of time. Another thing is the piano playing when they show it is too high and fast according to the fingers to be what I'm listening to. There is also a chorus, If you listen hard enough, you'll hear it. There was no chorus in the video so far as I could see. You can HEAR the fade-in.

But...sure I'll bite...It sounded ok. But for a Pursuit theme you need more staccato.

You make a good point! :D I'm a former musician, and I know that while this orchestrated version I found is a good start, it needs refining and cutting down on the smooth tone. Hopefully, someone could make a better version. :(

It's definitely fake, but god damn this is wonderful nonetheless! I actually couldn't help but laugh at how serious and intense this is. Thanks for sharing.

おい、パイ食わねぇか?

If anybody is looking for the mash-up.... :yogi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsGDqBviJ0o
Check out my SoundCloud for Ace Attorney Transcriptions. And even AA style remixes of Nintendo music. .... Yeah, so basically a lot of Ace Attorney stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/crane43

Oh, and I'm Japanese.
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix