Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Minecraft Ace Attorney Resource Pack -Request-Topic%20Title

Hello, for my upcoming District Court [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9zd1DqBD6I] im making right now do i need someone to help me with a Resource Pack.

The Resourcepack will basically include Voice Clips from Prosecutors/Attorneys shouting Objection/Hold it.
I plan on making each and every Prosecutor/Attorney which has an English Objection/Hold it sound available to play as in the District Court in Minecraft.

If someone was able to help me on that, then i would greatly appreciate that.

Small peek of the People's Park of the Ace Attorney Series :P

Re: Minecraft Ace Attorney Resource Pack -Request-Topic%20Title

Art Person

I'm not sure what it is you need help with, but the actual Objection! and Hold It! voice files from most of the games have been uploaded on CR's site: Link (Scroll down to the bottom)

As for Dual Destinies voices (New Phoenix, New Apollo, and Athena) Capcom-Unity uploaded them as ringtones a while back Here

I'm working on my own resource pack for a Minecraft project as well: http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 36&t=30433
video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdizN23thhU

My project is making a fully playable replica of Ace Attorney in Minecraft. I'm starting with the first case, so there's no investigation stuff yet. Maybe when and if I implement further cases, we could merge our projects?

Your courtroom is quite different from mine, of course. I'm more of a logic, redstone person, so I only built what was visible in the first game (which is why the only entrance to the courtroom leads to a single defendant lobby).

If you want, I can give you what I've made so far. I also need some help on it myself, for character textures (see the thread for details). It's got The classic "Hold it!", "Objection!" and "Take that!" from Phoenix, and Payne's Objection as well. Adding more isn't too difficult, the resources are available from court records, and simply need to be converted to .ogg with Audacity. I also converted some other sounds, like dialogue bleeps, desk slams, etc.

Sweet, i would be delighted to collaborate with you. And yeah im also trying to make use of the command block and of redstone whenever i can. Turned out to be kind of a bad habbit of mine as i ended up giving the windows in the defense lobbies the abilities of getting opened and closed over and over. I didnt go as deep as you did with the commandblock though. What i would need right now is a layout for the inventory and the Menu. I will also need to make the resourcepack contain various interactive sounds like objection or hold it for use in the court. Right now, im still working on re-building on the entire area around the district court by any footage i get from the game and the movie.

Besides, instead of having the objection or any other songs play by noteblocks, you could add them as new soundfiles instead

The president's bodyguard! :D

I was actually planning on making an ace attorney resource pack on minecraft but I highly recommend you post a request for that here click on the Ron! :ron:
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix