Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

venser's Pursuit RemixesTopic%20Title

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

Hey guys! I recently just put together some pursuit themes from the game that I thought would either sound good or just thought should exist. For the record, I own none of this music, only arranged it into an ace attorney styled pursuit theme.

Pursuit Theme ~ Sympathy
This is a remix of the song Sympathy by J-Pop group Larval Stage Planning. It always sounded like pursuit music in my head, so I removed some vocal parts, then rearranged it a bit and it actually went together really well. To me it sounds more like a Miles Edgeworth styled pursuit theme, but could work for a court case too. I didn't give it an actual name yet. The little intro at the beginning I felt should be there. Let me know if you think otherwise.

Pursuit Theme ~ Promotion Remix
A remix of the GS5 pursuit theme as heard in the launch trailer; from which I isolated the pursuit part only. It doesn't work as well because of the beginning, but still may be of use for those trying to use this awesome variation of the GS5 pursuit theme. Was going to try to get the promotion Objection! theme part, but it may not work going off of just with what was heard in the trailer.

These are in sample mode only and do not loop on their own. Feedback is always welcome. If anyone is interested in using one of these remixes please let me know.

:edgey:

venser
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)

Re: venser's Pursuit RemixesTopic%20Title

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Wow! The DD Promo Remix sounds amazing! :athena: I'd love to use it in my fangame!
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Re: venser's Pursuit RemixesTopic%20Title

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

Thank you! :edgey: That would be fine, though unfortunately I have no experience with PyWright and sound files, so I do not know how to get a file that would contain a looping song.

I can research this later, as editing the song to create the loop in Audacity would be easy.
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix