Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Cross-Examination Moderato 2001 (Cover)Topic%20Title

Hi guys! First post here.

I'm sharing this track here under a friend's advice to do so, since he thinks it's not too bad.
https://soundcloud.com/travisdeste/cross-examination-moderato-2001-cover

I've been learning how to play guitar for a few months now, and I decided to try my hands at actually making music using FL Studio, and this is the result.
I tried to recreate the original song under every aspect, and I'm 99% sure that everything matches. Only thing that's different is the instruments, since it's practically impossible to get the exact same sounds without spending dozens of hours just on that.

Please tell me what you think.
I'll also probably try my hand at recreating some other "old" video games OSTs, since they're not that complicated, hopefully from Ace Attorney again, so I'll be able to show them to you guys.

I have a couple other songs uploaded to my SounCloud, if you'd like to check them out.
Re: Cross-Examination Moderato 2001 (Cover)Topic%20Title

Prosecutor

Travisdeste wrote:
Hi guys! First post here.

I'm sharing this track here under a friend's advice to do so, since he thinks it's not too bad.
https://soundcloud.com/travisdeste/cross-examination-moderato-2001-cover

I've been learning how to play guitar for a few months now, and I decided to try my hands at actually making music using FL Studio, and this is the result.
I tried to recreate the original song under every aspect, and I'm 99% sure that everything matches. Only thing that's different is the instruments, since it's practically impossible to get the exact same sounds without spending dozens of hours just on that.

Please tell me what you think.
I'll also probably try my hand at recreating some other "old" video games OSTs, since they're not that complicated, hopefully from Ace Attorney again, so I'll be able to show them to you guys.

I have a couple other songs uploaded to my SounCloud, if you'd like to check them out.

Spoiler:
:godot:
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix