Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Ace Attorney Remixes (May 2016 Update)Topic%20Title

The Great Traveller

I have been remixing Music in the Ace Attorney soundfont for a while, not ALL of them will be in ace attorney soundfont, like Detective Gumshoe (pokemon balck and white 2) but it is ace Attorney related. So, including ones from BBC Sherlock, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Kingdom hearts, Castlevania, etc. here are some links to what I have so far.
:javado:

As of May 2016 I have made a PLETHURA of new remixes and have been working with the soundfonts, and I have done various other remixes not only in AAI but in Pokemon, genesis (however no Genesis are included) and 8-bit (Also non included), Link to ALL of my songs SO FAR is down below (My top 5 personal favs are Wander's road AAI, Bloody Stream AAI, Vega's theme AAI, Fire emblem Comrades AAI, and Dreams of an absolution AAI.)

I do take requests to do remixes in the AAI soundfont as well as other soundfonts. (Note: every now and then I will update it when I find something that I can work with, and if you want me to do a remix of a song, you must either give me a MIDI so I can use, or send me a link to a MIDI of said song) sorry it took so long ~ Zetto Kuzuuya (The Great Traveler) Link to the Songs:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Last edited by Zetto Kuzuuya on Fri May 27, 2016 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Ace Attorney remixesTopic%20Title

*wonk*

Holey crap! Those are amazing!

My favorites are Megalovania, He's a Pirate and Storm Eagle.

Keep it up, pal. :kristoph:
yes
Re: Ace Attorney remixesTopic%20Title

Prosecutor

Wow, they sound pretty cool!
Also trumps everywhere! Good job.
(I feel like there is a bit of Calisto Yew in all the songs, lel)
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix