Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Phoenix Wright Vs. Studio Ghibli (Orchestral Arrangement)Topic%20Title

I love Joe Hisaishi's scores for Studio Ghibli, and also keep coming back to the Ace Attorney soundtrack - especially Noriyuki Iwadare's Objection! theme (T&T onwards). I know it's not everyone's favourite, but it really sticks in my head! So I decided to make a sweeping orchestral arrangement of Phoenix's Objection! theme from Spirit of Justice in the style of a Studio Ghibli film score - have a listen and let me know what you think!: https://youtu.be/iffPd58uIVw
Re: Phoenix Wright Vs. Studio Ghibli (Orchestral ArrangementTopic%20Title

Prosecutor

LjB0 wrote:
I love Joe Hisaishi's scores for Studio Ghibli, and also keep coming back to the Ace Attorney soundtrack - especially Noriyuki Iwadare's Objection! theme (T&T onwards). I know it's not everyone's favourite, but it really sticks in my head! So I decided to make a sweeping orchestral arrangement of Phoenix's Objection! theme from Spirit of Justice in the style of a Studio Ghibli film score - have a listen and let me know what you think!: https://youtu.be/iffPd58uIVw

Good job! I like your videos. Also Phoenix T&T version is one of my favorite objection themes, so i liked it more.
Re: Phoenix Wright Vs. Studio Ghibli (Orchestral ArrangementTopic%20Title

Thanks! I'm glad the theme is up there with your favourites; for whatever reason it's the one that stands out to me the most. Possibly because it arrived with some of the best cases in the whole franchise - always loved the trials where you play as Mia!
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix