Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 377 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380 ... 639  Next

Re: [NEW RULE as of 6-19]Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
My dad might help me with the Wii U so I might get it this black friday.

No! No! No! Stay away from stores during Thanksgiving and Black Friday! PLEASE! Be kind to the retail workers! And yourself! Don't go to where the cretins and insane people are, who might trample on you or cause you extreme bruises over stupid prices! :beef:

For WiiU talk, well, according to my contract, I don't get paid for the current month until the end of the next month, so I won't even get my full paycheck until the end of February when I'm already out of this job... :sadshoe:

C-A

I'm on a similar payplan. I think it's something they do for flexible workers because they can't be sure how much they'll get paid. Like if someone is on set hours and a salary then you know exactly what they'll get paid on the day each time (overtime is normally carried on till next month). Whereas for a part timer or a flexible worker you don't know how much they'll get paid because it can vary right up until the payday. It sucks for a while but you get used to it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

High level play

Pierre wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:

No! No! No! Stay away from stores during Thanksgiving and Black Friday! PLEASE! Be kind to the retail workers! And yourself! Don't go to where the cretins and insane people are, who might trample on you or cause you extreme bruises over stupid prices! :beef:

For WiiU talk, well, according to my contract, I don't get paid for the current month until the end of the next month, so I won't even get my full paycheck until the end of February when I'm already out of this job... :sadshoe:

C-A

I'm on a similar payplan. I think it's something they do for flexible workers because they can't be sure how much they'll get paid. Like if someone is on set hours and a salary then you know exactly what they'll get paid on the day each time (overtime is normally carried on till next month). Whereas for a part timer or a flexible worker you don't know how much they'll get paid because it can vary right up until the payday. It sucks for a while but you get used to it.

That's the gist of how monthly payments work.
But Cat, you started working last weekend if I remember correctly. Doesn't that mean you'd receive your November salary (although it's only a few hours) in December? Or at the very least your December pay in January? How come you're not getting a full paycheck till February?
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

An Enigma Among Humans

It is snowing buckets here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic

BTW, can I get banned for posting a picture of a model in her underwear?

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Dunno if I shoulf spend my money on a Nintendo 3DS.. well, I'm unemployed so money is a mere problem of mine :larry:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

No, I mean I won't get the last of my payment until the end of february. Yes I will get paid in December for November and in January for December (where I have a TON more hours, I counted them to a total of about 64) but it still bugs me. I like having my money soon.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:

C-A

Well I'm sure it won't be so bad since I'm going on Thanksgiving tomorrow because Bestbuy opens its doors at 5pm. I hope its not bad xD

Damn that sucks pretty bad O_o and actually wouldn't you get payed at the end of January instead of February?

My dad got this cool Samsung Curve 4K tv at bestbuy for only $1200. My PS3 games look so amazing on the tv. :sparkly-maggey:

Quote:
Damn that sucks pretty bad O_o and actually wouldn't you get payed at the end of January instead of February?

No. I work from November 15th to January 15th. Although I only work on two days in January for a total of 14 Hours... I already forget, how much am I even being paid per hour? 9€ an hour. And contract states "Ende des Folgemonats" so I get the at the "end of the next-month".

I'm thinking of getting a tumblr account... I don't really want to have a tumblr myself, but I do wanna be able to answer things on other people's tumblrs at times... would it be worth it? :ron:

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

Lord Doitsu wrote:
It is snowing buckets here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic

I think that would be considered TSFW. (Technically Safe For Work) I'm not sure, though. I'm not a mod.

Anyways, I haven't been on here in a few days, because I've been preoccupied with other things. *cough*Smash Brothers*cough* Am I the only one here who's actually looking forward to Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker?
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

In Justice We Trust

Lord Doitsu wrote:
Unless it's long underwear, yes, you'd probably get banned for posting the image.
I'll always love you, Max.

dimentiorules wrote:
Am I the only one here who's actually looking forward to Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker?

I was super excited for it, but then I played its demo levels that were provided in Super Mario 3D World. That's when I realized that before I get the game, Nintendo has to make it umm...fun

It's not awful by any means but when you're doing co-op and have to switch to single player, get the gamepad, and then do a simple but annoyingly long level with little variation...yeah, not my cup of tea

High level play

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:

No. I work from November 15th to January 15th. Although I only work on two days in January for a total of 14 Hours... I already forget, how much am I even being paid per hour? 9€ an hour. And contract states "Ende des Folgemonats" so I get the at the "end of the next-month".

I'm thinking of getting a tumblr account... I don't really want to have a tumblr myself, but I do wanna be able to answer things on other people's tumblrs at times... would it be worth it? :ron:

C-A

€9 is a pretty decent hourly amount for a part-time job. It's quite a bit higher than the minimum wage right?
Also:
Hard to determine if it's worth it or not for you. Personally I believe Tumblr is a place where you'll feel right at home.

I had a great time at the University yesterday! I never saw an university with a whole campus before so simply the magnitude of the place was really exciting to experience. Learned a lot too regarding what I want to study to obtain my Master's degree. I'm pretty sure I want to do either:
1: Pre-master International Management + Master International Management
2: Pre-master Supply Chain Management + Master Supply Chain Management
For a guy who spent lots of time wondering what I want to study and what kind of job I would want to do for the rest of my life this feels like an important step in the right direction.

But first things first. Got to obtain my bachelor degree before I can do anything else.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

An Enigma Among Humans

Not much to talk about lately. I've been playing Ocarina of Time for 3DS and finished Bravest Warriors, so that's about all I've done.

Happy thanksgiving and happy black friday early deals day :redd: :godot: :franny: :maya: :phoenix: :edgey: :athena:

Gettin' Old!

Congrats Sir Jibbey its a great thing to feel that sense of direction and focus that a path of education gives :kristoph:

Though can someone explain the origins of Black Friday to me? I think it must be an american thing as I don't recall growing up with the occasion.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Though can someone explain the origins of Black Friday to me? I think it must be an american thing as I don't recall growing up with the occasion.

Well its more of a capitalist idea since it was basicially started to make money off of people by stores jacking up the original prices of an item and then selling it as if they were giving them a discount but in actuality your paying the actual retail price.

Ace Explorer

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:

C-A

I'd say avoid the 'social justice' crowd (sarcasm text because they're for everything but justice) and it's fine.
Well? Are we going or what?

I've felt worse.

Alonso Swift wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

I'd say avoid the 'social justice' crowd (sarcasm text because they're for everything but justice) and it's fine.

Also be sure to avoid the shipping parts of tumblr. There is no limit to what happens there. *cough*twelveyearoldandatriangle*cough*
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Well its more of a capitalist idea since it was basicially started to make money off of people by stores jacking up the original prices of an item and then selling it as if they were giving them a discount but in actuality your paying the actual retail price.

Isn't it more that they give you the "real" price and just limit the amount they actually "have"?

Hey, I'm actually gonna spend the night in my own bed again! I've been sleeping on the couch for the past few nights to appease the cats who are used to sleeping next to mom. She's coming back on Monday, but I have to sleep in my bed cause it has my alarm clock next to it. And I have work the next two days.
Yeah, don't have to be there until noon, but I like getting up a bit earlier nowadays to be nice to my nose that likes to run like crazy upon first waking up.

The shipping part of tumblr will probably not bother me... I don't think it can be worse than other places... right?

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Isn't it more that they give you the "real" price and just limit the amount they actually "have"?

The shipping part of tumblr will probably not bother me... I don't think it can be worse than other places... right?

C-A

Yeah, that's what I mean't in a nut shell. They jack the prices of an item and then they say they giving you a deal when in reality its the original price.

Oh tumblr is very scary with its shipping but then again thats what the google chrome tumblr savior add on is for :yogi:

I don't use chrome, I use Firefox.

Btw, in case someone thinks this is overshare sorry, but I gotta say, I'm wearing a new bra and it feels damn comfortable. Might have something to do with having just taken a bath and feeling all fresh and clean. Now my nose is running again.

C-A

I've felt worse.

Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Oh tumblr is very scary with its shipping but then again thats what the google chrome tumblr savior add on is for :yogi:

CatMuto wrote:

Tumblr Savior is available for Firefox as well. Don't bother looking at tumblr without it.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

An Enigma Among Humans

sumguy28 wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:

CatMuto wrote:

Tumblr Savior is available for Firefox as well. Don't bother looking at tumblr without it.

Saves me alot of trouble when I don't wanna see shitty fairy tail images or Yaoi xD

Hey all!

Happy thanksgiving to you all!

Idol of Polar Bears

Happy Turkey Day to all my American friends! For me, the main course is tonight's Thanksgiving game between the 49ers and the Seahawks. Gonna be one hell of a match, for better or worse, although I'm leaning more to the "worse" side of the matter considering how pathetic the 49ers offense has been this year.

You know, a Mario game!

Hey, Danny, you already used that avatar! It was quite a while ago, so it only makes sense if you don't remember.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

I wish Drawn Together was never cancelled :viola:

An Enigma Among Humans

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-pzJ5 ... 14%2B-%2B1

I've felt worse.

Lord Doitsu wrote:

Ace Explorer

MFW seeing Doitsu's post up there:
Well? Are we going or what?

Well, General, what turns you on?

I can't believe those words just fell out of my fingers.

Gettin' Old!

builderkid107 wrote:

I can't believe those words just fell out of my fingers.

I think it's too late now, that was your one comment.

I'm getting aggravated at the difficulty of finding my favourite christmas album...seems all the old classics are just being redone and given a modern twist. Honestly while covers have gone on since the dawn of time it feels ridiculous now when most albums are songs I've already heard except done by new people (and therefore not as good). Not the the new folks ain't talented but it's in a complete different style to the songs I love. I remember Feed the World a few years back had a rap segment (ugh).

I just want the songs I heard growing up sung by the right people. Hopefully "the Best Christmas Album in the World Ever" is still on the go somewhere.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:

I agree 100%. This show had me laughing at pretty much every episode.

Unrelated to the previous:
Dammit Doitsu, didn't you say (twice) that you were NOT a furry? MLP is the gateway drug of furry-ism. Winners don't do furry Doitsu.

Pierre wrote:
I just want the songs I heard growing up sung by the right people. Hopefully "the Best Christmas Album in the World Ever" is still on the go somewhere.

Don't worry. With today's marketing you'll be able to buy "the Best Christmas Album in the World Ever" every year around December! *Warning music is subjective and may differ from your personal taste in music.*

An Enigma Among Humans

Sjibbey wrote:

Unrelated to the previous:
Dammit Doitsu, didn't you say (twice) that you were NOT a furry? MLP is the gateway drug of furry-ism. Winners don't do furry Doitsu.

I said that I am not a furry ("immensely withdrawn or self-abosrbed persons who actually believe, or want to believe, they're eagle-winged fox-like versions of themselves with giant gentalia who wouldn't dare be anything else that could be considered mundane." ~ Urbandictionary) and I also said I like a lot furry pictures. MLP is, while childish, a pretty fun thing to get into. I am not a brony, BUT I find myself finding posts and the like fet. MLP to be quite charming. As a person with aspergers, I will never say I am one thing. I enjoy anime, and know more about it that the average person out there that calls themselves "otakus", but I will NEVER call myself an otaku. I really like video games, and play more that the avarage person, but I refuse to call myself a gamer (A term I reserve for 5 year olds who think their hot shit because they play Team Fortress 2 and get on the mic with their damn squeaky voice. Hate kids. Except some girls. If someone is young and is female, they have more of a chance of being cool in my eyes. But, tangent aside). So, as such, I will never refer to myself as a Whovian, a furry, a brony, or anything like that (Though, I will call myself a Despticon. All hail Megatron). If you want to call my a furry, good for you, but I will not call myself it. Besides, I just found the picture (above) to fet. a thing that I wanted to see happen. So what if it had a sexy looking cartoon pony on it? I've seen worst.

Gettin' Old!

The status of that pony as "sexy" I'd say is up for debate. Just looks confused to me.

In any case I think you should stop 'testing the waters' on what's SFW and just sit firmly on the definitely safe.

Course Sir Jibbey there's nothing necessarily wrong with furry folks. Its a belief that doesn't hurt anyone and is largely private so its fine in my book. There's too many people out there willing to hurt others on grounds of race and gender to worry about small things like furry fandoms.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

Pierre wrote:
The status of that pony as "sexy" I'd say is up for debate. Just looks confused to me.

In any case I think you should stop 'testing the waters' on what's SFW and just sit firmly on the definitely safe.

Course Sir Jibbey there's nothing necessarily wrong with furry folks. Its a belief that doesn't hurt anyone and is largely private so its fine in my book. There's too many people out there willing to hurt others on grounds of race and gender to worry about small things like furry fandoms.

You're right Pierre. It's not that 'furries' are wrong and/or should be the subject of negative prejudiced views. They can have their meet-ups, have their conventions and even take their interests into the bedroom if that's what floats their boats. Like all other ideologies: If you don't (forcefully) push them onto others and/or use that ideology to cause harm to others you can do and think whatever you like. Dress up like a coffee-table with 9 other people and pretend to be a living room together if you thinks that's fun.

I still believe furries and bronies are weird though. Something must have happened in your life to explain this shift in interest / sexual preference.

With that said I was jesting when I said 'winners don't do furry', which I believed was a fairly obvious reference to: winners don't to drugs (I even mentioned the term: gateway-drug in the previous sentence).
Recently I asked Doitsu whether he was a furry since he listed the dog girl from animal crossing in his Waifu list. He clearly said NO, but obviously showed some interest, which is OK. It's a rather cute character.
Now normally I would leave it at that but only a few days later he posts a 'suggestive' picture of MLP. Again as mentioned above, that's OK, but I can't resist the urge to poke a little fun at him for doing it. That's why after the first question I said that the MLP picture was his 'gateway' or in other terms 'it's getting worse'

But it seems like Doitsu might have interpreted a little too seriously since he explained his case in full detail above (as I'm doing now). Just to be clear Doitsu: I don't have beef with you or furries or other fandoms. I was simply having a bit of fun at your expense, but I hope you didn't take to much offence to my accusation.

Sjibbey wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:

It had potential to be a great show like South Park but it got cancelled because from what I remember it was too raunchy for tv. Did you ever watch the movie that came out?

Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:

It had potential to be a great show like South Park but it got cancelled because from what I remember it was too raunchy for tv. Did you ever watch the movie that came out?

If Drawn Together was too raunchy, how the hell did South Park ever stay on TV for so long?

I am back from work. And I have limited use of my dominant right hand now. I got a huge blister on the base of my thumb that ruptured and exposed lower layers of skin to oxygen. Not pleasant. And made me incapable of properly working. I now have it wrapped in lots of bandage and that white stuff you wrap around injuries. Not pretty, not perfect, but it allows me some function in my hand without causing me pain.

C-A

PS: My hand smells like a hospital cause of this... bleagh.

In Justice We Trust

builderkid107 wrote:

I don't think the rules would allow me to discuss the details here.
I'll always love you, Max.

An Enigma Among Humans

General Luigi wrote:
builderkid107 wrote:

I don't think the rules would allow me to discuss the details here.

Ha. That means it's complex.
Page 377 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus