Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 406 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409 ... 639  Next

Re: [NEW RULE as of 6-19]Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

In Justice We Trust

When you hotlink an image from another site, it increases that site's bandwidth use.
I'll always love you, Max.

An Enigma Among Humans

General Luigi wrote:
When you hotlink an image from another site, it increases that site's bandwidth use.

You couldn't see it? I just clicked on the link, and it worked fine for me.

You know, a Mario game!

General Luigi wrote:

Oh, I didn't know that. Okay, it makes sense to me now. You learn something new every day.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Lord Doitsu wrote:
General Luigi wrote:

Hotlinking something (from somewhere that doesn't allow it) only works temporarily. Whether it'd be a few hours or just a day.
I saw what it was earlier, but when I checked again after GL said something, it was gone.

Hotlinking things from court-records isn't allowed.
Spoiler: Rule

FacebookKidd & Milky Art
Instagram (18+ Art)Art Merch
X: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel

An Enigma Among Humans

Sa-chan wrote:
Lord Doitsu wrote:
General Luigi wrote:

Hotlinking something (from somewhere that doesn't allow it) only works temporarily. Whether it'd be a few hours or just a day.
I saw what it was earlier, but when I checked again after GL said something, it was gone.

Hotlinking things from court-records isn't allowed.
Spoiler: Rule

OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SORRY!

Yay, a new trailer for a new Five Nights at Freddy's! Can't wait for it to come out!

Seriously, Mr. Cawthon? I know you like money but seriously, don't turn this into Call of Duty.

builderkid107 wrote:
Yay, a new trailer for a new Five Nights at Freddy's! Can't wait for it to come out!

Seriously, Mr. Cawthon? I know you like money but seriously, don't turn this into Call of Duty.

Oh I can't wait for people to hear of the great sequel to learn that it's ANOTHER prequel, actually! And, really, I hope he stops soon. FNAF was already a decent cohensive thing - sure we had no idea WHY the animatronics try to kill us, but hey: it's a game with the intent to scare the player with jumpscares, it doesn't NEED a why.

FNAF 2 just increased the number and gave a bit more backstory, without revealing all that much more. So unless FNAF 3 actually reveals who the murderer was, and exactly how or why souls are inhabiting the animatronics, I don't expect it to be good. In fact, I doubt it'll be good. FNAF was not scary. Jumpscares are not scary.

Also, I spent the last two hours re-arranging my room after moving my bed two nights ago, so I have a bit more room to move. I am so :cough: happy that it :cough: worked :cough: and :cough: fucking dust :cough: Oh god... :cough:

C-A

An Enigma Among Humans

CatMuto wrote:
builderkid107 wrote:

Oh I can't wait for people to hear of the great sequel to learn that it's ANOTHER prequel, actually!

Actually, the description for the game OUTRIGHT states it takes place 30 after "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza closed it's doors for the last time." So, unless there was another location after the first game, it takes place 30 years after 1993 or so.

CatMuto wrote:
And, really, I hope he stops soon. FNAF was already a decent cohensive thing - sure we had no idea WHY the animatronics try to kill us, but hey: it's a game with the intent to scare the player with jumpscares, it doesn't NEED a why.

I beg to differ. The only reason I have followed FNaF this far if because I like the world building and the way he tells a story without out right telling it.
CatMuto wrote:
FNAF 2 just increased the number and gave a bit more backstory, without revealing all that much more. So unless FNAF 3 actually reveals who the murderer was, and exactly how or why souls are inhabiting the animatronics, I don't expect it to be good. In fact, I doubt it'll be good. FNAF was not scary. Jumpscares are not scary.

Well, the new location is called "Freddy's Fright: The Horror Attraction" and their intent is to give it's patrons a realistic experience of what happened in the, now infamous, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. To do this, they consider it their job to find out what really happened. And outside of finding misalliance parts of the old animations and THE DOLL FROM THE SECOND GAME (No one has noticed this bit of info yet) they have found, this twisted hybrid of (what looks like) Bonnie and Golden Freddy. And that's all we know about this story. Won't know more till the game comes out.

Quote:
I beg to differ. The only reason I have followed FNaF this far if because I like the world building and the way he tells a story without out right telling it.

Well I don't mind the story, except the gaping flaws I keep having with it - why oh why would ANYONE stay working at Feddy's upon learning that animatronics try to kill you? (I'm sorry, not kill. They shove you into an animatronic suit filled with wires, since you are a weird endoskeleton for the suit.) I mean, there's hard up for money and there's hard up for money, and I really doubt ANY job would be worth it to spend several nights in a row terrified of things killing you. No job is worth dying for.

And maybe I'd like the story more if it felt like he didn't ass-pull it as he went on.

Quote:
Well, the new location is called "Freddy's Fright: The Horror Attraction" and their intent is to give it's patrons a realistic experience of what happened in the, now infamous, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

"Welcome to Freddy's Fright! We will replicate everything for you, so have fun and watch our animatronics sing cheesy songs while you eat pizza. Round and round, they all go, where they stop nobody knows, cause wherever they stop they'll BITE YOUR FUCKING HEAD and while you are too horrified of that spectacle, please be aware that one of our best costume-interpretations of a potential pedophile will take your children into the backroom and do who-knows-what to them and end up killing them. Wakka Wakka!"

Something about that seems... off...

C-A

An Enigma Among Humans

No comment.

You know, a Mario game!

CatMuto wrote:

"Welcome to Freddy's Fright! We will replicate everything for you, so have fun and watch our animatronics sing cheesy songs while you eat pizza. Round and round, they all go, where they stop nobody knows, cause wherever they stop they'll BITE YOUR FUCKING HEAD and while you are too horrified of that spectacle, please be aware that one of our best costume-interpretations of a potential pedophile will take your children into the backroom and do who-knows-what to them and end up killing them. Wakka Wakka!"

C-A

Okay, you actually made me laugh there. Kudos to you. Does that make me a bad person, laughing at something like that?
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

An Enigma Among Humans

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

You do realize that they never did specify what kind of database the animatronics were going thru? That is one thing about MattPat's video that pissed me off. That he said that it was a "Sex offender database", but the game NEVER said that. Only that it was a CRIMINAL database. You do realize some people kill kids for shits and giggles, right? With no sexual intentions.

Lord Doitsu wrote:
You do realize that they never did specify what kind of database the animatronics were going thru? That is one thing about MattPat's video that pissed me off. That he said that it was a "Sex offender database", but the game NEVER said that. Only that it was a CRIMINAL database. You do realize some people kill kids for shits and giggles, right? With no sexual intentions.

I don't know who MattPat is, nor do I really care, and I know it's a criminal database. I was merely playing on the fear of people that something happens to kids to begin with, whether murder or sexual assault or whatever, especially in a place like Chuck E Cheese Freddy Fazbear's which is always advertised as a happy, child-friendly (and hence child-safe) area. After all, we already had a kid apparently being killed right OUTSIDE of the place before the other ones were killed. Plus, I do wonder why the hell Mr Golden Freddy even took the kids in the back to kill them, considering he wouldn't be recognized and, overall, people would be stunned to see five kids be suddenly killed in full view. (Yeah Security, what about it? Aside from them being just as shocked to see people die in front of them, we also have theories of fans that it was a Security guy who killed or may have otherwise had something to do with it)

Quote:
Okay, you actually made me laugh there. Kudos to you. Does that make me a bad person, laughing at something like that?

I don't think so, but don't take my judgement at face value. I have a sick sense of humor.

C-A

An Enigma Among Humans

CatMuto wrote:

I don't think so, but don't take my judgement at face value. I have a sick sense of humor.

C-A

You're in good company. I'm loving Psycho Pass right now.

The Chocolateholic of CR

We are exactly 660 pages from hitting page 666 :P
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Idol of Polar Bears

CatMuto wrote:
Jumpscares aren't scary.

They are with the proper build up of tension and if they're used sparringly. It's kind of like twists in mystery fiction. A good chunk of the enjoyment comes from having your expectations subverted when the creator throws something at you that you didn't expect. If they're used too often with little or no justification, then they become predictable and unentertaining. In the case of FNAF, the entire game is built around a gimmick that's only really effective the first few times you experience it.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Jumpscares aren't scary.

They are with the proper build up of tension and if they're used sparringly. It's kind of like twists in mystery fiction. A good chunk of the enjoyment comes from having your expectations subverted when the creator throws something at you that you didn't expect. If they're used too often with little or no justification, then they become predictable and unentertaining. In the case of FNAF, the entire game is built around a gimmick that's only really effective the first few times you experience it.

Speaking of FNAF. FNAF 3 is only ONE. Golden Bonnie.

And if you guys wondering where I have been.... and just incase you guys are interested. WELL............

*ahem*

I have playing Dragon Warrior: Shadows of Erdrick. It is a game on a system on the computer known as BYOND it's what been keeping me away from here. There are 8 classes. Solider, Ranger, Thief, Monk, Wizard, Pilgrim, Goof-Off, and Bard. Each are different. Each class has it's own exp speed. It is a RPG you go to one of the classes you want to be, If you want more info on the class just talk to the classes that are there when you get on. But I will say this, you need to use a numpad for this or set a macro to use the game. :P And I shall tell you what I know. You make a character you name it. You appear 8 classes. You choose one you walk onto the icons you see before you once you step into the portals by the 8 characters. You can choose colors for your icon. There are 4 options. Clothes, Assets 1 2 and 3. And after you have picked your colors you walk back into the portal. You use the item Ghost Key to unlock the big door and the rest is pretty simple. And this will make you grind for levels. Because as you progress through the game... the monsters and bosses will be stronger as you move on. There is a guide to the quests. So do not worry bout that. And there will always be people happy to help you. I could go on but you guys get the idea. o.o I do hope this isnt a rule breaking thing. :gymshoe:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Jumpscares aren't scary.

They are with the proper build up of tension and if they're used sparringly.

Which is the problem, most games DON'T use them sparringly. Look at Outlast - everyone says it's great (and I agree in terms of the story, though why exactly Mike Upshur goes to an insane Asylum that is said to do inhumane things to its inhabitants without any means of protection and goes there AT NIGHT is beyond me) and that it's super scary... when it isn't. It uses jumpscares a lot with your enemies YELLING things and the music going "BARUMP BA BA BA BA BA!!" when they approach. And flat out jumpscares used a few times across plot scenes.

Another reason why it's considered "scary" is because it's so terribly lit. You know I'd like to know what the areas look like so I can complement how well they might look BUT IF I CAN'T SEE THEM, I CAN'T COMMENT ON THEM. And that isn't scary, it just pisses me off. I wann SEE what you worked on, not have you hide it mostly in shadows and go "Whoooooo, scaryyyyy~"

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

There's only ONE Golden Bonnie against YOU in FNAF3. This should be FUN. :gymshoe:

Sleeping is my life.

Anthony wrote:
There's only ONE Golden Bonnie against YOU in FNAF3. This should be FUN. :gymshoe:

That's just what you think there is. Besides, it wouldn't be Fives Nights at Freddy's without the good ol' bear.
Besides, we don't know if we'll be up against "Golden Bonnie". The reason why I put Golden Bonnie in quotation marks is basically simple. We don't know the actual name of the animatronic they showed us. And if there's only one animatronic, chances are that there will be more that we have to face. But then again, we have to wait and see what kind of surprises the maker of this game have in store for us.

Anyway, I just managed to figure out what is wrong with my Google Chrome yesterday, and now my Google Chrome is working just fine now. Wish means that I can uses it any time if I need to.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Guys do NOT buy Dying Light it's not that good. For that to be called a Zombie Apocalypse game it's not that great. Most of them would have Jump scares.

Sleeping is my life.

Just now, my laptop's screen turned off. Yet, the main system that make up my laptop is still on.
Should I be worried? I have a ton of stuff that I don't want to run the risk of losing.

Anthony wrote:

I highly doubt it will only be one animatronic - considering people already complained that the FNAF ones were supposedly scrapped for FNAF 2 before finding out that they are there, people would likely kill Scott if he only brought one animatronic in.

I wonder if Scott will have a voice cameo again. OmG Phone Guy is a highlander! :beef:

One Minute At Fazbear's Fright

Quote:
Just now, my laptop's screen turned off. Yet, the main system that make up my laptop is still on.
Should I be worried? I have a ton of stuff that I don't want to run the risk of losing.

Do a backup and then get it to a professional to see if they might have an idea about the screen.

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

CatMuto wrote:
Anthony wrote:

I highly doubt it will only be one animatronic - considering people already complained that the FNAF ones were supposedly scrapped for FNAF 2 before finding out that they are there, people would likely kill Scott if he only brought one animatronic in.

I wonder if Scott will have a voice cameo again. OmG Phone Guy is a highlander! :beef:

C-A

I think That Golden Bonnie is possessed. And there will be only one Animatronic because if you took a look at the box of the animatronics you would find out that most of them were in a box.

An Enigma Among Humans

Anthony wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Anthony wrote:

C-A

I think That Golden Bonnie is possessed. And there will be only one Animatronic because if you took a look at the box of the animatronics you would find out that most of them were in a box.

1: It's TOO EARLY TO SAY THAT!
2: The point of Fazbear's Fright is said to relive the experience of the (Possibly an urban legend in this word, maybe a little bit more) story's of Freddy Fazbear's, so it would come to reason that the attraction might have made it's own animatronics. Also, the description states (passively) that they found the puppet (Marionette, doll, whatever you want to call him), so he will undeniably be there. And the box is salvaged parts for the old Freddy Fazbear's. And besides, Cat is right, the game would be dull if there was only one animatronic coming for you. Plus LOOK AT THE FRIGGIN' TITLE! "FIVE NIGHT'S AT FREDDY'S 3"! How can you have a title like that without the REAL star of the showing coming around?

I've felt worse.

Quote:

If the actual game was like this, I would totally buy it.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

sumguy28 wrote:
Quote:

If the actual game was like this, I would totally buy it.

The game IS like that. You just gotta think of all references you can use.

Quote:
How can you have a title like that without the REAL star of the showing coming around?

Well it's like the movie Brazil having nothing to do with Brazil itself. So it is technically possible. :ron:

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

It's a god damn horror themed. And ffs do I REALLY gotta point out the OBVIOUS?

SUMMARY
------------------------------------------------
Thirty years after Freddy Fazbear's Pizza closed its doors, the events that took place there have become nothing more than a rumor and a childhood memory, but the owners of "Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction" are determined to revive the legend and make the experience as authentic as possible for patrons, going to great lengths to find anything that might have survived decades of neglect and ruin.

At first there were only empty shells, a hand, a hook, an old paper-plate doll, but then a remarkable discovery was made...

The attraction now has one animatronic.

KEY WORDS:ONE ANIMATRONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!

Is that flat out revealed or said in the trailer? (And if it is, I wonder WHY the animatronics were supposedly stopped if we go by the idea that they are powered/inhabited by dead children's souls that rampage around at night to kill any person they see. What, suddenly that worked?)

You know, I dislike Shoujo manga. Always the same formual, only with names and hair kind of changed, but they all end up looking the same. But now, jeez, they don't even seem to TRY to make themselves sound different. Lately, all of them are "Today's (Name)" or "Tomorrow's (Name)" or even "Next to (Name)"... Hey, have you read Ashita no Kyouko-san? No, Ashita no Kyokou-san, not Kyou no Koto-kun.

I mean, I read Tonari no Seki-kun, but that's not shoujo. At least, not romance, it mostly goes into humor.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Is that flat out revealed or said in the trailer? (And if it is, I wonder WHY the animatronics were supposedly stopped if we go by the idea that they are powered/inhabited by dead children's souls that rampage around at night to kill any person they see. What, suddenly that worked?)

You know, I dislike Shoujo manga. Always the same formual, only with names and hair kind of changed, but they all end up looking the same. But now, jeez, they don't even seem to TRY to make themselves sound different. Lately, all of them are "Today's (Name)" or "Tomorrow's (Name)" or even "Next to (Name)"... Hey, have you read Ashita no Kyouko-san? No, Ashita no Kyokou-san, not Kyou no Koto-kun.

I mean, I read Tonari no Seki-kun, but that's not shoujo. At least, not romance, it mostly goes into humor.

C-A

Aaah, I love Tonari no Seki-kun. That show is like Schoolroom Shenanigans: The Show and I love it. Also, Kana Hanazawa is in everything.

Sleeping is my life.

Still, dude, that's what you think. You think there's only one animatronic. In reality, actually, there might be more than just one animatronic that we have to face.

I mean, think about the first two FNAF games.

For the first FNAF, people didn't know Foxy was in the game until they actually played the game.
For the second FNAF, it's Balloon Boy. Though, in the trailer, you can see a bit of the Balloon Boy for a sec. And did anyone noticed that!? No.

Still, there might be more to the 3rd FNAF than meet the eyes.

Also, CatMuto, thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep it in mind the next time my laptop's screen turn off.

They say Balloon Boy sometimes goes underneath your desk. I don't ask where is Balloon Boy I ask where is there any view of underneath the desk? (Sure if you put your eyes to the bottom of the screen you can kinda see it, but hey, you're more focused on flashing Foxy - was there an explanation given WHY Foxy doesn't fall for the Freddy mask?)

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

That Balloon Boy hat is under your desk is actually a tease for a Balloon Girl. But that was just a rumor. Just as Shadow Bonnie was in FNAF 2 for a split second. Shadow Bonnie was thought to be Toy Bonnie but that was a false rumor due to the teeth so Shadow Bonnie is the Bonnie in FNAF3. And I read it in FNAF Wiki page of the summary.

Anthony wrote:
And I read it in FNAF Wiki page of the summary.

Not to offend you, but unless that summary was written by Scott himself, I doubt it is 100% true and is written and to be seen as intended.

C-A

An Enigma Among Humans

CatMuto wrote:
They say Balloon Boy sometimes goes underneath your desk. I don't ask where is Balloon Boy I ask where is there any view of underneath the desk? (Sure if you put your eyes to the bottom of the screen you can kinda see it, but hey, you're more focused on flashing Foxy - was there an explanation given WHY Foxy doesn't fall for the Freddy mask?)

C-A

I have a question, I am thinking of using a panel of this comicstrip as a signature. To put it bluntly, it would be L's upskirt shot (for it cannot be unseen!) and I'm wondering if that gets too close to the TFSW line.

C-A

In Justice We Trust

PM a staff member next time, please. I'm going to say no, but other staff members are free to override my decision if they disagree.
I'll always love you, Max.

Gettin' Old!

Lord Doitsu wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Foxy totally realises his mistake with the fazbear helmet. Just that by the time he can identify the helmet he's already leapt in midair. He's thinking "oh god so sorry fellow robot!" But hey laws of momentum mean he has to keep flying through the air so you get rammed with a hefty piece of metal either by accident or intent.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Chocolateholic of CR

The Snowpocalypse is upon us.... well I hope everybody is having their own Snowpocalypse?

We don't have that, we just have snow.

C-A
Page 406 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus