Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 108 of 112[ 4463 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next

Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title

Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender

Blak The Great wrote:
VCM wrote:
Well, can't say he's wrong then. The problem is when people don't consider the first outcome and/or fear it, and his ain't the case, so... As we used to say in the days of my youth, go get her!

She gets on my nerves cause she's so fucking obnoxious. And obviously that bitch move she pulled today didn't win her any points with me. Funny thing is, she even tried to see what we got for our results. Course I was like: Try again Thursday.

Yeah I can imagine, I've had those my entire life... Last month I came late to class and was forced to sit in front of two of those... and had to listen to them talk trash about men (the bullshit kind of trash) for hours and hours

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

VCM wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
VCM wrote:
Well, can't say he's wrong then. The problem is when people don't consider the first outcome and/or fear it, and his ain't the case, so... As we used to say in the days of my youth, go get her!

She gets on my nerves cause she's so fucking obnoxious. And obviously that bitch move she pulled today didn't win her any points with me. Funny thing is, she even tried to see what we got for our results. Course I was like: Try again Thursday.

Yeah I can imagine, I've had those my entire life... Last month I came late to class and was forced to sit in front of two of those... and had to listen to them talk trash about men (the bullshit kind of trash) for hours and hours

Cause men are pigs duh. IT'S SO OBVIOUS!
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender

i know right

They kept saying men were not to be trusted because they are filthy cheating liars and.................. funny 'cause both of them are known for being among the biggest cheaters in the whole college (and it ain't small)

One time when I was about...I don't remember, my sis was messing around with me and I grabbed her, full on. -_-

Another time, I was in hallway and woman was arguing on the phone or something and I stopped in front of the door, and she opened the door a bit to step out and she wasn't wearing ANY CLOTHES.
And then my vision became blurry and I don't really remember much about it. (I kinda wish I did...)
:hoboleft:

builderkid107 wrote:
One time when I was about...I don't remember, my sis was messing around with me and I grabbed her, full on. -_-

Another time, I was in hallway and woman was arguing on the phone or something and I stopped in front of the door, and she opened the door a bit to step out and she wasn't wearing ANY CLOTHES.
And then my vision became blurry and I don't really remember much about it. (I kinda wish I did...)

I sort of grabbed one of my friend's boobs years ago. But since I'm a girl, it's totally okay to do! :redd:

Wait, what place were you that a woman is walking around naked?

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
builderkid107 wrote:

I sort of grabbed one of my friend's boobs years ago. But since I'm a girl, it's totally okay to do! :redd:

Wait, what place were you that a woman is walking around naked?

C-A

Dah, my house.
:lana:

builderkid107 wrote:
Dah, my house.

Ah, so it was a relative?
Dunno, mostly, why would you want to see a female relative naked?

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
builderkid107 wrote:
Dah, my house.

Ah, so it was a relative?
Dunno, mostly, why would you want to see a female relative naked?

C-A

Akward question.
No answer.
:eh?:

You know, a Mario game!

My cousin and his girlfriend used to live in the house that I now occupy, and when I first went into the bedroom, I found the bedsheets and the bed itself soaked in a substance that I'm pretty sure is neither water, nor urine, if you catch my drift. I also found dirty pictures of them on the wall inside their closet, but they quickly came to take both the pictures and the bed with them. I never looked on their computer, but I shudder to imagine what they could have had on there.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Ahhh, this thread :) I totally remember posting on here, almost two years ago now, about a guy I met on the train who I was into. Still with him now. I like it when things work out for a change because they never did when I was in my teens!

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

samboo1 wrote:
Ahhh, this thread :) I totally remember posting on here, almost two years ago now, about a guy I met on the train who I was into. Still with him now. I like it when things work out for a change because they never did when I was in my teens!

Awesome I remember that story as well!

zydrate comes in a little glass vial~

oh gawhd, there was this one time I was rooming with one of my friends i had a mad crush on in a hotel for just one night. Of course she saw me as a friend no doubt and i had absolutely no intention of ruining our friendship so i never told her how i felt.
that night, we had an amazing time being goofy in the hotel room, i ate cereal and milk out of a wine-glass, she had instant noodles at 2am in the morning while we were doing awesome girl stuff. Somehow, we end up sharing a bed (though there were two double beds in the room).

Then in the middle of the night, I wake up, and she's snuggled up to my neck (and kind of drooling on my neck too) with her right arm kind of resting on my boob :bellboy:

needless to say, i never told her what happened but man, i never forgot about that night.

foguwa wrote:
oh gawhd, there was this one time I was rooming with one of my friends i had a mad crush on in a hotel for just one night. Of course she saw me as a friend no doubt and i had absolutely no intention of ruining our friendship so i never told her how i felt.
that night, we had an amazing time being goofy in the hotel room, i ate cereal and milk out of a wine-glass, she had instant noodles at 2am in the morning while we were doing awesome girl stuff. Somehow, we end up sharing a bed (though there were two double beds in the room).

Then in the middle of the night, I wake up, and she's snuggled up to my neck (and kind of drooling on my neck too) with her right arm kind of resting on my boob :bellboy:

needless to say, i never told her what happened but man, i never forgot about that night.

You're a female, right?

zydrate comes in a little glass vial~

builderkid107 wrote:
foguwa wrote:

You're a female, right?

problem? :damon:

I can't post my recent experience here. It's way too embarassing and I don't think I have light/innocent situations to share.
And when I think about it... It's... Odd...

foguwa wrote:
builderkid107 wrote:
foguwa wrote:

You're a female, right?

Not at all. :jake:
problem? :damon:

The King of All

So the other day I was minding my own business when a girl walked past me and said hi.
I responded back with a hello.
And that was about it. :hotti:
The king of all, Sir Duke

Deadpool 9 wrote:
So the other day I was minding my own business when a girl walked past me and said hi.

It's a beautiful today, ahey~

C-A

The King of All

CatMuto wrote:
Deadpool 9 wrote:

It's a beautiful today, ahey~

C-A

I sure am the ladykiller :hotti:

Apollon Flame

So I had a brother from another mother and jokingly told a gay friend we had in common to not have any fantasies about him. His reaction? Said it wasn't a bad idea... .-.
A King

in name

alone...

Heh, what a funny thread. It actually implies that females even want to come within a three mile radius of me.

Not really a sexy encounter or anything. It ranges from weird to "that could've been dangerous" actually.

Yesterday, went to an indian restaurant with my mom and her lover, to see if the food had improved since a few years ago, when it was apparently bland. The food was okay, I would've liked my main course spicier, but this is Germany. I guess, if you go into a restaurant and want spicy food, you gotta tell them you want it spicy.

Anyway, afterwards, we went down to the U-Bahn stations. I was on one platform, checking our train and they were on the other side, saying goodbye for his train. We still had time, so they talked and all. Stood around, looking around, waiting and went towards their side to tell her the U-Bahn would be there in a minute and it was a short one - so we had to walk down the platform a bit to reach the point where the last cart would be.

Shortly before the U-Bahn came, this black woman approached the platform side I was on and talking loudly, sounding pissed off and all. I didn't pay her much mind, because I really do not care why somebody may randomly yell stuff in public.
Oh and yelling in German, just saying.
Anyway, mom came over and we began walking and mom looked at the black woman, who was still yelling.

:adrian: Are you following her?
:lana: *thinking she's referring to whether I know what she's talking about* Nah. I'm listening to Japanese music and I can't understand a word she's saying, even if it's English.
:adrian: She's yelling in German.
:lana: Huh.

As it turns out, as my mom told me, is that the black woman apparently thought that I had literally been following her. I have no idea why she thought that, since I wasn't. But apparently, she looked like she was about to go after me and attack me for... supposedly following her... hell if I understand why.
Good thing, I had my high platform shoes on, so I could've given her a nice kick.

C-A

Around summer of last year I was hanging around at the swimming pool area of Hard Rock Biloxi just sitting at the bar minding my business and taking in the music and laughing at the drunks.

Out of nowhere I'm just sitting at the bar and this cute girl (like swimsuit model cute) comes right beside me and orders a drink and makes small talk with me. She was pretty nice, started to talk about our basic info and where we were from.

I know it sounds pretty tame, but for an introverted person like me, that was what I considered a pretty magical moment.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

So there's this girl that's a regular at the grocery store I work at, and we would always talk whenever we see each other. Yesterday I saw her for the first time in a while since I only work weekends, and I think I developed feelings for her. Next time I see her, I'm asking her for her number. Ain't got nothing to lose, so why not.

Blak The Great wrote:
So there's this girl that's a regular at the grocery store I work at, and we would always talk whenever we see each other. Yesterday I saw her for the first time in a while since I only work weekends, and I think I developed feelings for her. Next time I see her, I'm asking her for her number. Ain't got nothing to lose, so why not.

Yeah! I hope you're successful!

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

builderkid107 wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

Yeah! I hope you're successful!

Thanks bro. I hope the mission is a great success. The only problem is seeing her again >.>
Dammit. I would've totally asked her yesterday, but I had to actually do work things that hour.

The King of All

Blak The Great wrote:

Good luck! :jake:

Gardevoir lover

Not really a sexy moment, but i consider it a good memory for someone who hardly ever talks to anyone, especially girls.

There's this girl who's in my computer class, i kind of have a crush on her, she's the first girl who actually awknowledges my existence as she sits next to me sometimes in class, helps me out and when she looks at me she smiles.

We bumped into each other in the hallway while she was at the vending machine so we said hi to each other and then awkward silenced followed. After that she asked me if anything happened in computer class because the day before she didn't show up because she was sick.
Afterward she just waved bye and wandered off somewhere.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

What I said before:

Quote:
Heh, what a funny thread. It actually implies that females even want to come within a three mile radius of me.

I take that back because I actually do have a girlfriend now. Yes, the planets did align on a Friday the 13th during a leap year on a blue moon to allow that to happen.

The King of All

TopHatProfessor1014 wrote:
What I said before:

Quote:

I take that back because I actually do have a girlfriend now. Yes, the planets did align on a Friday the 13th during a leap year on a blue moon to allow that to happen.

Congratulations, partner. :jake:
We knew things would get better. :phoenix:

Quote:
Congratulations, partner. :jake:
We knew things would get better. :phoenix:

Let's just hope it lasts and I don't screw up. :payne:

Zoinks

:redd:

*fistbump*

Dude, I am sitting here with the stupidest freaking grin on my face. Really happy for you.

Story time?
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

Quote:

*fistbump*

Dude, I am sitting here with the stupidest freaking grin on my face. Really happy for you.

Story time?

It's not like it all happened instantly. It built up slowly over a period of few months at school. I didn't even have to ask her out. Pretty soon we were a couple holding hands. No words exchanged. We just knew that we wanted to be together.

We've been going out for a month and I haven't been this happy in years. I don't hate myself or everything around me anymore. Because of her being in my life. We have the exact same interests, Japan, anime, games, movies, etc. The majority of people who live in my area are completely shallow. But not her. She's different than all them.

I can't say that I'm not afraid though. If I lose her, than my life just goes back to the way it was. So I'm trying my best to make the relationship work, and so far I'm doing fine. But I have to be prepared for anything. Even the worst.

The King of All

Quote:

*fistbump*

Story time?

It's not like it all happened instantly. It built up slowly over a period of few months at school. I didn't even have to ask her out. Pretty soon we were a couple holding hands. No words exchanged. We just knew that we wanted to be together.

We've been going out for a month and I haven't been this happy in years. I don't hate myself or everything around me anymore. Because of her being in my life. We have the exact same interests, Japan, anime, games, movies, etc. The majority of people who live in my area are completely shallow. But not her. She's different than all them.

I can't say that I'm not afraid though. If I lose her, than my life just goes back to the way it was. So I'm trying my best to make the relationship work, and so far I'm doing fine. But I have to be prepared for anything. Even the worst.

Great story bro, I'm glad that things got better for you :trucy:
Great to have you back at CR :gant:

Quote:

*fistbump*

Story time?

*clenched teeth*
I'm so happy for you.

Sorry, I'm kinda bitter because none of the girls at my private school is interesting to me. Except for one, who already has a boyfriend. Guess I'll just wait till college...or, ya know. Not.

But seriously, I'm super happy for you. Besides, it's good to have you back on C-R.

Quote:
*clenched teeth*
I'm so happy for you.

Sorry, I'm kinda bitter because none of the girls at my private school is interesting to me. Except for one, who already has a boyfriend. Guess I'll just wait till college...or, ya know. Not.

But seriously, I'm super happy for you. Besides, it's good to have you back on C-R.

Well it's good to be back, as the cliched saying goes. My mental health state is a thousand times better than it was in the previous months. I apologize for any ill will anyone holds towards me. I was a different person back then and I'll try my best to make amends.

Don't worry, kid. I was exactly like you when I was your age. And in many respects, I still am. Honestly, a relationship won't happen instantly. It has to build over time. The girl that I'm with now, I would never have imagined being with a few months ago. It's not like I wasn't interested back then, it's just that my mind was occupied with other women at the time. It took me a long while to realize that the perfect girl for me was right there all along. I was just too ignorant to notice.

Private school? I've always heard that those things have pretty snobish people, especially the females. But I know what it's like to be surrounded by horrible apathetic people. There's even an Urban Dictionary definition for where I live.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... t.+lebanon
It may not be a private school, but we're the richest and whitest district in the entire area. I'm technically going to what's considered one of the best public schools in the state, but the people here are awful. That's why I have like 1-2 friends, and it took me forever to find meet my girlfriend.

And I even know what it's like to want to be with someone who already has a boyfriend. Do yourself a favor, forget about her if she's already in a happy relationship. It'll eat you from the inside until you become a depressed wreck like I did. I kept hoping that she'd break up with him and that I had a chance. I waited and waited. I was even able to spend time with her. But every time I was with her, I felt so miserable because I knew that she wouldn't leave him. It's not worth it, trust me. You can't hope for something that won't happen. Be realistic, and look for girls that appeal to you. Perhaps there is someone there who's interested in you and you just haven't noticed. Like me. But if it is true and you've exhausted all your resources, then waiting for college is a good bet. I know that it doesn't help you now and I know 100% what it's like to be alone. But realize that there are billions of people out there. It's practically impossible not to meet someone, especially with technology.

And hey, there's always Court Records. I met someone who was very important to me here. We weren't a couple or anything, and we never met in person. But while it lasted, it was good. Too bad she had to abandon me like the rest of the people in my life. But then again, I'm going out with someone who truly does care for me now. So I'm not too bitter.

I'll be honest, I was rejected over ten times before I actually was in the relationship I'm currently in. Women can be cruel bitches sometimes, and men will never be able to understand them fully. But if you look hard enough and in the right places, you just may find someone that's equal to you as a human being. Harder things have been achieved in human life. It's not as impossible as it may seem.

The King of All

Great message, I'm happy to see you make a turnabout TopHat
And I'm sorry if I pestered you back then, I just wanted to help but I think I took it too far.

Quote:
*clenched teeth*
I'm so happy for you.

Well it's good to be back, as the cliched saying goes. My mental health state is a thousand times better than it was in the previous months. I apologize for any ill will anyone holds towards me. I was a different person back then and I'll try my best to make amends.

Don't worry, kid. I was exactly like you when I was your age. And in many respects, I still am. Honestly, a relationship won't happen instantly. It has to build over time. The girl that I'm with now, I would never have imagined being with a few months ago. It's not like I wasn't interested back then, it's just that my mind was occupied with other women at the time. It took me a long while to realize that the perfect girl for me was right there all along. I was just too ignorant to notice.

Private school? I've always heard that those things have pretty snobish people, especially the females. But I know what it's like to be surrounded by horrible apathetic people. There's even an Urban Dictionary definition for where I live.
It may not be a private school, but we're the richest and whitest district in the entire area. I'm technically going to what's considered one of the best public schools in the state, but the people here are awful. That's why I have like 1-2 friends, and it took me forever to find meet my girlfriend.

And I even know what it's like to want to be with someone who already has a boyfriend. Do yourself a favor, forget about her if she's already in a happy relationship. It'll eat you from the inside until you become a depressed wreck like I did. I kept hoping that she'd break up with him and that I had a chance. I waited and waited. I was even able to spend time with her. But every time I was with her, I felt so miserable because I knew that she wouldn't leave him. It's not worth it, trust me. You can't hope for something that won't happen. Be realistic, and look for girls that appeal to you. Perhaps there is someone there who's interested in you and you just haven't noticed. Like me. But if it is true and you've exhausted all your resources, then waiting for college is a good bet. I know that it doesn't help you now and I know 100% what it's like to be alone. But realize that there are billions of people out there. It's practically impossible not to meet someone, especially with technology.

And hey, there's always Court Records. I met someone who was very important to me here. We weren't a couple or anything, and we never met in person. But while it lasted, it was good. Too bad she had to abandon me like the rest of the people in my life. But then again, I'm going out with someone who truly does care for me now. So I'm not too bitter.

I'll be honest, I was rejected over ten times before I actually was in the relationship I'm currently in. Women can be cruel bitches sometimes, and men will never be able to understand them fully. But if you look hard enough and in the right places, you just may find someone that's equal to you as a human being. Harder things have been achieved in human life. It's not as impossible as it may seem.

No, the people at my school aren't that bad. It's not a super snobby school, and the dress code isn't that bad, slacks, shirt, tie, etc. It doesn't even have to match. Besides, there's only like 9 students.

Of course, there's only one other girl I'm interested in...but she's a little too old... She's super nice, though. :bellboy:

Meeting someone with technology, huh? Nah, I'm just gonna avoid that. My oldest brother did myspace and all those other dating sites and whatnot, and he's had like 10 girlfriends, but never actually held one for more than a year. Besides, it seems kinda sketchy to meet the perfect girl, only to find she's not who she says she is and doesn't even like you.

Meeting someone on Court-Records, huh...well...I guess that's not all bad, but who'd wanna date me? I'm a chubby 14 year-old kid who doesn't even have a social life. I don't hang out with friends, I don't go out for walks or ride a bike, or do anything. I just sit on my ass and watch youtube videos or watch anime, or whatever. I've been told women like confidence, but there's a difference with being confident, and lying to yourself.

Aw, dammit...I'm all depressed again...

Quote:
No, the people at my school aren't that bad. It's not a super snobby school, and the dress code isn't that bad, slacks, shirt, tie, etc. It doesn't even have to match. Besides, there's only like 9 students.

Of course, there's only one other girl I'm interested in...but she's a little too old... She's super nice, though. :bellboy:

Meeting someone with technology, huh? Nah, I'm just gonna avoid that. My oldest brother did myspace and all those other dating sites and whatnot, and he's had like 10 girlfriends, but never actually held one for more than a year. Besides, it seems kinda sketchy to meet the perfect girl, only to find she's not who she says she is and doesn't even like you.

Meeting someone on Court-Records, huh...well...I guess that's not all bad, but who'd wanna date me? I'm a chubby 14 year-old kid who doesn't even have a social life. I don't hang out with friends, I don't go out for walks or ride a bike, or do anything. I just sit on my ass and watch youtube videos or watch anime, or whatever. I've been told women like confidence, but there's a difference with being confident, and lying to yourself.

Age shouldn't matter. My girlfriend is almost two years older than me, but we don't care. I'm 16 and she's about to turn 18. If you two have things in common and connect, what should be stopping you?

Don't totally throw away online dating. 1/3 of married couples in the US come from meeting through the Internet. Those are HUGE numbers. You can't ignore that. Even still, it's your choice.

Oh boy, you're starting to sound like someone I know (hint: me). If you're weight is something you're not satisfied with, do some light exercise. I run in my spare time around my block and do 100 sit ups a day. It isn't that difficult to do. But again, that's only if you're not happy with your current weight.

No social life? Watching videos all day? No confidence? Jesus, you're like a clone of me. I've never had a social life. EVER. Spending time with my girlfriend is the only thing I do outside of school and home. Even that's hard to do because we live on opposite sides of the district. None of that ever stopped me though. I still developed a relationship with her in school, and you can too with whoever it is you're interested.

What I'm trying to say is that if a loser like me can get a girlfriend, then so can you. We're not all that different. So please don't turn into a depressed wreck like I was months ago.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

*snip*

Christ dude, it's so satisfying seeing you come back a changed man. I'm not gonna lie and say that I was one of those few who got extremely fed up with your venting, so for you to change my opinion of you so drastically is pretty damn impressive. Well not that your growth means anything less, but you get what I mean.

builderkid107 wrote:
Quote:
*clenched teeth*
I'm so happy for you.

Don't be so hard on yourself Builder. As TopHat's shown, you've got the power to change yourself into who you want to be. Plus you're only 14. Don't worry about sleeping with the ladies just yet. If you have to force yourself to find one you're not going to be in a very happy relationship in the long run (coming from an Internet dude with no relationship exp). You've still got a long ways to grow (dat pun), so just enjoy the life you're leading.

As for me, I'm still maintaining constant vigil for grocery girl. As expected I didn't see her again after Friday, so the real work starts next weekend when I go back to work. Wish I had a clear picture of her to show my coworkers (all I got is a small yearbook picture from when she was a freshman), so they could help point her out if I'm in the back or something but unfortunately I don't. She doesn't have a Facebook either (ladies and gentleman, this is me researching my targets), so I'm in the dark as to whether or not she's in a relationship already.
Page 108 of 112 [ 4463 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices