Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 23 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreaTopic%20Title

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

I don't remember it very well, since it was a few days ago, but I remember saying "Your mother" or something of the sort and the other unknown girl in my dream proceeded to say "I have two moms, bitch!" and charged at me and we fought. :eh?:
FacebookKidd & Milky Art
Instagram (18+ Art)Art Merch
X: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel

Gettin' Old!

Ah I had a lovely dream last night.

Me and a friend were transported to a fairytale world and tasked with saving it from an evil megacorporation Sky Fleet. So we took off on some kind of two man plane we borrowed from the first town we stopped at. We kept collecting pieces for our plane as we went around the towns so we could upgrade it to fight the Sky Fleet when we encountered it.

In the third town or so we picked up a girl who joined us on our adventures. We went to a library of all stories ever written and started flicking through some of them. Me and the girl found a book that seemed to depict us as a Prince and Princess in the future, so we started acting a little more favourably to one another.

The third town was all about Ice Cream so we had huge like....12-13 scoop stacks on cones there while my friend went out adventuring.

I can't remember a great deal of the dream now, I remember opening "Peter Pan" and finding a picture of Wendy and Peter flying and using magic to give us that power which was awesome.

I also distinctly remember a scene cut from the future, because the story was told as if it was a bedtime story. The story was being told by the girl, now a Princess, telling her children about her adventures in the past. The children asked why there wasn't any pictures of us dancing together in those books and she gave some wonderful explanation...something like "Well that's because your father is here with me, we don't have time to spend in the pages of books" or something nice like that.

The girl throughout was also my girlfriend IRL so was pleasant.
*Sigh* It might be a childish dream but it was kinda a wonderful one.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I had a dream where I went on a vacation with my mother, I think it was in Spain...? And she wasn't around much, but I went to the pool, but not inside, and, uh... there were several McDonald's in close proximity to our hotel room... which, from the outside, looked like a cubicle you changed your clothes in... um... I was awake for part of the flight to the vacation, but fell asleep and missed the rest... then I was packing and woke up again and realized I was in my room, having somehow missed out the entire flight home...

Also, I tried to wear two pair of crogs over each other... it didn't work well.
Oh and at the end, Atemu and Anzu were looking through manga and suddenly talked about H and were showing these Dojinshi pages. Um, one of them involved Anzu and I wanted to ask Atemu to please go back to the top of the page, cause I had thought I had seen something weird there... but then I woke up.

C-A

Sheer badassery

Recently, I've had a dream, and it wouldn't look out of place in Yume Nikki, and here's the kicker; I can't remember it! All I remember is that is was weird, had the plot of that crazy Harry Potter fanfic, Thirty H's, and most likely, involved Light Yagami.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream the other night that I was working in an office on some sort of project. I was at a computer, typing out some sort of code, when suddenly a bunch of mafia hitmen burst through the window. They took out all the other workers there, then they came up to me and started biting me, kicking me, and hitting me with sticks. I yelled for "HEAAAALP", then suddenly the Elite Beat Agents came out of nowhere and Another One Bites the Dust by Queen started playing. I suddenly started kicking their asses and grabbed one of them, and threw on of them like a human dart at a white board, and their head got stuck in the white board with their torso and feet sticking out, when a circle appeared in front of me. I started throwing them out the windows and fighting them, then I woke up. It was one hell of a weird dream.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Gettin' Old!

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a dream the other night that I was working in an office on some sort of project. I was at a computer, typing out some sort of code, when suddenly a bunch of mafia hitmen burst through the window. They took out all the other workers there, then they came up to me and started biting me, kicking me, and hitting me with sticks. I yelled for "HEAAAALP", then suddenly the Elite Beat Agents came out of nowhere and Another One Bites the Dust by Queen started playing. I suddenly started kicking their asses and grabbed one of them, and threw on of them like a human dart at a white board, and their head got stuck in the white board with their torso and feet sticking out, when a circle appeared in front of me. I started throwing them out the windows and fighting them, then I woke up. It was one hell of a weird dream.

Sounds like another successful mission for the Elite Beat Agents!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Dreamt I was this Japanese guy's girlfriend and we went to celebrate some winter thing with his family in some rural area. My father tried to call my cell, but he couldn't really get through, so I tried calling him back and even going outside into the snow to get some reception. It didn't work.
Also, yes, that part of the dream was in Japanese.

Later I dreamt I was at this tutor thing with my tutor who was a chick and told me to use my new math book for some explanations and I told her that I don't have school anymore, that I graduated several years ago.

C-A

Gardevoir lover

I have a recurring dream where a car or truck keeps chasing me trying to run me over.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

You know, a Mario game!

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
I have a recurring dream where a car or truck keeps chasing me trying to run me over.

Follow me, set me free, trust me and we will escape from the city!
My Twitter Account

Gardevoir lover

dimentiorules wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:

Follow me, set me free, trust me and we will escape from the city!

Yeah that's probably the result of years of playing Sonic games.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Weird dream I had was one moment I was home and the next minute I was in a Limo being drivin to the dentist by a monkey :grey:

Ace Explorer

I had one a few days ago, where I was in this quiz competition, and I fell asleep on stage.
When I woke up, it was my turn for the geography category. ...In the dream, of course.
Well? Are we going or what?

[Whip the cream!]

I dreamed that someone had a very popular blog about the sexual habits of the Muppets.

As if I wasn't freaked out by those damn puppets before. :sadshoe:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream a few days ago, that I was at a Mcdonalds, and I saw this pretty girl. I snuck up behind her, and I stole a single strand of her hair, because I going to use it to make a clone of her to be my girlfriend. I was driving home, when all of a sudden a bunch of police officers it police cars and helicopters were chasing me, demanding for me to return the hair. They shot a grenade at my car, which blew it up, and all that was left was the frame, the seat, and the steering wheel, which I was still able to drive somehow. They started shooting lasers, saw blades, and machine gun bullets at me, to try to kill me for stealing a strand of hair. That's the last thing I can remember of that dream. It was weird. :payne:
My Twitter Account

Dreamt a bit of Virgin Crisis first, then I dreamt I was this girl living with three or four stepbrothers. One of them was my teacher who had dark hair and his name was Claude (yes, after that guy from Kuroshitsuji that I do not like) and I knew I'd get together with him, because... the author of HapiMari seems to have a thing for men with dark hair. Yes, it was a take on that Dear Brothers manga or so.

Then I dreamt I was with this all-women school or so and I had fights with this other girl. Then I went to the teacher and told her I had a swollen face. My cheeks felt swollen, I had two large - well - pimples on my chin, although I don't wanna call 'em pimples cause these were as big and swollen as a key on the keyboard. I think this was just my brain telling me my retainer felt to big in my mouth... quite frankly, I think I prefer this to dreams of the same reason, where I feel like I need to upchuck but can't.

Then I was the secret girlfriend of this older professor... and it was one of those dreams where I got lost from others.

C-A

Art Person

I had a dream that my dad was stepping on my foot, and just wouldn't let go, and he was laughing at me. And that creepy sort of camera spiral and zoom effect was happening, closing in on his face. I was scared of him the next day.

Also, I dreamed that all my friends were in a circle, and one of the walked into the centre and said "I'm gay" , everyone started murmuring and then he put out his hand, and the force shoved me away from everyone else into black.

Creepy dreams...

You know, a Mario game!

I had a weird dream last night that I was in a sort of Gamer's clubhouse, and there were all these famous gamers there, including James Rolfe, Chuggaaconroy, and, oddly enough, CatMuto. We were playing Banjo Kazooie when Cat said that she did not like the game because it was too gimmicky or something like that, and she said she preferred Star Fox Adventures. She turned over to a stack of game consoles and started playing some Super Nintendo RPG where you level up by collecting the mystery eggs from Banjo Kazooie. Then we played poker with cards that had video game characters on them, and I got a royal flush. That was around when I woke up.
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a weird dream last night that I was in a sort of Gamer's clubhouse, and there were all these famous gamers there, including James Rolfe, Chuggaaconroy, and, oddly enough, CatMuto. We were playing Banjo Kazooie when Cat said that she did not like the game because it was too gimmicky or something like that, and she said she preferred Star Fox Adventures. She turned over to a stack of game consoles and started playing some Super Nintendo RPG where you level up by collecting the mystery eggs from Banjo Kazooie. Then we played poker with cards that had video game characters on them, and I got a royal flush. That was around when I woke up.

Ahahaha! What? OmG that's hilarious! :gant:

Okay, I do not think I'd hate a game cause it's gimmicky - quite frankly, I hate people who say that. Have to work with that shit on the Skyward GameFAQs board almost every day. But I have not played Banjo Kazooie... and I do not remember playing Star Fox Adventures. Eh, maybe I played it, maybe I liked it, I dunno, it must've been years ago.

C-A

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Edit: Last Night I dreamt I was like Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid, and I had my own missions and training, the usual stuff.

I think my codename was Imprisoned Snake.

You know, a Mario game!

shippersdreamer wrote:
Edit: Last Night I dreamt I was like Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid, and I had my own missions and training, the usual stuff.

I think my codename was Imprisoned Snake.

It should have been Gaseous Snake! There's a Solid and a Liquid, why not a Gaseous?
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a weird dream last night that I was in a sort of Gamer's clubhouse, and there were all these famous gamers there, including James Rolfe, Chuggaaconroy, and, oddly enough, CatMuto.

Wait...no offense but since when was CatMuto a famous gamer? xD

Fool Bright wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:
I had a weird dream last night that I was in a sort of Gamer's clubhouse, and there were all these famous gamers there, including James Rolfe, Chuggaaconroy, and, oddly enough, CatMuto.

Since now I guess.

shippersdreamer wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:

Since now I guess.

Well Dimentio has been watching my LPs (or at least subscribed to my YouTube Account where my current LPs are) so... eh, maybe I'm making my way towards that status? XD

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:

Well Dimentio has been watching my LPs (or at least subscribed to my YouTube Account where my current LPs are) so... eh, maybe I'm making my way towards that status? XD

C-A

Heck then I'm....the king of games xD Image

An Enigma Among Humans

Ever have one of those dreams where you do everything that you would do in real life, so you think you are awake, but then you wake up. Yeah had one of those again last night and I through me of so hard.

Fool Bright wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Heck then I'm....the king of games xD Image

So does this mean I can hunt vampires for a living? Image

An Enigma Among Humans

Had a dream last night that I was at a convention and, for what ever reason, the guy who is the Japanese voice of France in Hetalia was there. I wanted to get a picture but the person who I asked to take the picture just kept messing around with the camera and eventually the VA got bored and walked away. Needless to say I punched the guy.

Kurain Fey! Lolness, behold~!

I was sitting down on a rock and then suddenly I was falling through the "Alice-in-Wonderland-rabbit-hole-effect-thingy". Then, there was lots of keys moving around and attacking me. Then they all melted and I woke up. :maya: I don't get it either (if you don't get it :sillytrucy: ), but I'm a lucid dreamer. It kinda makes sense. Ish. :pearl:
Kurain Fey! Spirit Medium at Law!

Last night I had a dream I was in the Twisted Metal tournament.

I need to stop playing that before bed...

You know, a Mario game!

shippersdreamer wrote:

What kinda car did you drive? A monster Truck? A pickup truck? A volkswagen?
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

It was actually a big rig, I remember blaring the horn when I rammed into someone.

shippersdreamer wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

It was actually a big rig, I remember blaring the horn when I rammed into someone.

You rammed into someone!? :sillytrucy:

kurainkun wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

You rammed into someone!? :sillytrucy:

You know I did. :apollo:

Pierre wrote:
Ah I had a lovely dream last night.

Me and a friend were transported to a fairytale world and tasked with saving it from an evil megacorporation Sky Fleet. So we took off on some kind of two man plane we borrowed from the first town we stopped at. We kept collecting pieces for our plane as we went around the towns so we could upgrade it to fight the Sky Fleet when we encountered it.

In the third town or so we picked up a girl who joined us on our adventures. We went to a library of all stories ever written and started flicking through some of them. Me and the girl found a book that seemed to depict us as a Prince and Princess in the future, so we started acting a little more favourably to one another.

The third town was all about Ice Cream so we had huge like....12-13 scoop stacks on cones there while my friend went out adventuring.

I can't remember a great deal of the dream now, I remember opening "Peter Pan" and finding a picture of Wendy and Peter flying and using magic to give us that power which was awesome.

I also distinctly remember a scene cut from the future, because the story was told as if it was a bedtime story. The story was being told by the girl, now a Princess, telling her children about her adventures in the past. The children asked why there wasn't any pictures of us dancing together in those books and she gave some wonderful explanation...something like "Well that's because your father is here with me, we don't have time to spend in the pages of books" or something nice like that.

The girl throughout was also my girlfriend IRL so was pleasant.
*Sigh* It might be a childish dream but it was kinda a wonderful one.

Whoa! That's an awesome dream! (I'm not kidding, I have similar ones. :sillytrucy: ) Wonderful indeed! :maya:

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream that I was the captain of a pirate ship in the middle of the ocean. The strangest part was that, other than myself, the crew on the ship were all female! People on the ship included MasaeAnela, Lucahjin, Franziska Von Karma, CatMuto, Samus Aran, and my old teacher, among others. Catmuto kept trying to take control of the ship from me, kinda like Starscream from Transformers, as she thought that she was much more capable of doing so. Franziska lent Cat her whip, which she used to whip me with! She acted arrogant, wondering why I, the only male on board the ship, was the leader, while she thought that she was superior in every way. She winded up taking control of the ship, and stranding it on an island. It was then that I woke up.
My Twitter Account

The cape is self-fluttering

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a dream that I was the captain of a pirate ship in the middle of the ocean. The strangest part was that, other than myself, the crew on the ship were all female! People on the ship included MasaeAnela, Lucahjin, Franziska Von Karma, CatMuto, Samus Aran, and my old teacher, among others. Catmuto kept trying to take control of the ship from me, kinda like Starscream from Transformers, as she thought that she was much more capable of doing so. Franziska lent Cat her whip, which she used to whip me with! She acted arrogant, wondering why I, the only male on board the ship, was the leader, while she thought that she was superior in every way. She winded up taking control of the ship, and stranding it on an island. It was then that I woke up.

You know, I can think of at least ten guys who would kill to have that dream.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

dimentiorules wrote:

Why is Cat always popping up in your dreams recently especially when she doesn't even fit in that dream xD

You know, a Mario game!

Fool Bright wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:

Why is Cat always popping up in your dreams recently especially when she doesn't even fit in that dream xD

I have no clue! I don't even know what she actually looks like, she always appears as a tall woman with long black hair and the voice from her LPs.
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:

I have no clue! I don't even know what she actually looks like, she always appears as a tall woman with long black hair and the voice from her LPs.

Does someone have a crush? xD jk jk

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I was going from universe to universe fighting an army of monsters that were threatening to consume every world in existence. They looked like multicolored insect silhouettes, and they attacked me in swarms. My only companion was a blonde woman who talked to me through my 3DS. She helped out by sending me weapons like a chainsaw, a baseball bat and a rocket launcher. I was riding on a platform through the dimensions that looked like the platform from final destination in the Brawl. It was a pretty chaotic and stressful dream.
My Twitter Account
Page 23 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices