Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 27 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreaTopic%20Title

Dreamt my husband was over for a visit and we went to a museum. It cost 44€ for two people to go in and check things out, but we went the next day again, though I didn't really want to - I thought it was expensive, but they said it was free that day. Then we were suddenly on a long stretch, like the trench of a dam, with a slightly raised middle that had grass on it. Ran on that, and pretty fast, cause the dam broke and began to flood the area*. Ended up getting separated. I was frantic because his phone didn't work in Germany, so I couldn't call him or send him an SMS to ask where he was, if he was okay or how to meet up.

Part of me thinks we weren't really in Germany but India or China... maybe even New Zealand... though if it was China, I'd wonder why it suddenly had a mountain called Mt. Allkimjongillsfault. Seriously, that was a mountain's name there. I know cause I was climbing it and the entire landscape, looking for my husband. Eventually went to a hotel we were at, which looked kind of hospital-ish with all the white. I told a worker there that I apparently knew, cause I apparently thought she was able to help, somehow. Eventually my husband comes back, no worse for the wear (though he was wearing different clothes than before) and only drenched from rain. I was so relieved to find him again and okay that I tugged at him until he was close enough that I could hug him. No I didn't cry at that point, but I was relieved to tears.

* this makes me wonder if something flooded IRL recently

Yes, I'm showing this post to my husband and he will find it adorable... :ron:

C-A

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

CatMuto wrote:
Yes, I'm showing this post to my husband and he will find it adorable... :ron:

I envy the fact that you're married. :larry:

Yes, show him! Make it happen! xD
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

I apparently dreamt an alternate way to end for Twilight - it was weird and funny, meaning it was awesome.
First off, I was part of a five-headed family and we were looking for a murderer. Driving around, our clue was that the murderer was driving a black car and was acting suspicious. At one point, told them to stop the car: I saw a lightish-gray one that looked pretty dark (it was night) and was sitting there on the side of the street with its lights dimmed.
Thought it was suspicious, so... our family grabs a big SUV-type of car (my brother apparently decided it was part of money laundering cause it was large but empty at this time of night) and use it to lure the person in the gray car in. First attempt, failed, the person is not the murderer. Second attempt, we get a woman with short brown hair in a bun.

My father and I (I was the role of the younger sibling in the family) had some lines rehearsed to check for the murderer. One of them was things like "Do you collect pictures of (this)?" and I would answer "Yes, but I was told to stop with Satan cause he was too scary". Anyway, we bring the lady to an apartment on a higher floor and I realize she is the murderer because she's acting weird. And my prediction-vision that was a picture of the murderer holding a bloody knife and lunging at us was slowly appearing on my phone, meaning imminent danger.
I say she switches to a murdering persona when she hears a leaf rustling. Leaves are about to rustle, so I start holding her ears as best as I can, even with my feet, and yell at others to grab her arms. My father does and the woman still manages to stab and slash him with the knife. (No idea where she get to the knife from)

We're trying to save my father, who is still holding on and she's gloating about how he'll turn into a half-vampire (or full vampire) soon if he doesn't get any help. Then I'm the mother and begin to hack the bitch apart who suddenly looks like a little girl with an axe.
And suddenly I'm Leah Clearwater! (The only cool person in Twilight and only female wolf, for reference) I'm injured and we're trying to keep my father okay until the help arrives. I crawl away because I don't really wanna interact with the vampires coming. I am on some wooden structure like tree-house and see them coming, yelling down that they need to help the father. How exactly, don't care, just save him.
Edward, Rosalie, Carlisle and Alice say okay - and for some reason, Edward has no lower body. Legs gone. Anyway, I/Leah crawl away and hope some help is there for ME nearby. Meanwhile, am vomitting up rice at times. Probably symbolizing my injuries.

There is. Jacob arrives in wolf-form and he's the nice Jacob, helpful and all. Puts Leah on top of him (I am suddenly Jacob) and begin to run away with her cause the other wolves are after us. I'm also worried about my recent imprint, Sloane, who is not Renesebait but some decently aged person, cause I need to save her, too.
More jumping onto wooden-structures, it's like a whole village or city built on wood and with native tree house stuff. I throw wolves around or the human versions with their imprints, who are all in the shape of tiny animals (apparently the imprintee gets an animal form after imprinting), and try to find a safe place.

Eventually jump up to a higher level and I see people. They seem okay and good, say they are currently cooking rice and making bread and so we decide to settle down there, since the wolves can't come up. I'm back to being someone else and the last lines turns out to be read by someone around a campfire at this tree house, saying "And so they settled down with these people, eating their food, wearing the Super-Bras that they created and were safe and happy." And then I'm scraping out rice out of my mouth like vomit while the people around me discuss how awesome and funny that alternate ending for Twilight was and how it should totally have been real, but they knew the other version was made official. And then I see another leg-less person being the guard or something.

Then I woke up.

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream a while back that Dwayne Johnson had his own cooking show. He was mixing eggs with starch and baking powder, which for some reason turned them green. Can you smell what the rock is cooking?
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

I always have weird dreams about random guys.

The guy from last night's dream looked kind of jock-y and he was really into me for some reason. I rejected him a lot and he couldn't take the hint.
Then I walked into a backyard and I was on a swing and when I looked to my right, the guy was having sex with a girl. I ignored them and kept swinging. The yard was neglected and the grass was long, but that didn't seem to bother anyone. After they finished they got dressed and she left. Then he sat on the swing next to me and tried to hold my hand, but I walked away.
After that I was on a school bus and he was outside of the bus. I sat in the back. He wore a super hero mask and just stood there. The bus started moving and he ran to a field and stole toilet paper and ran after the bus. We were at a stop light and he managed to catch up and get on. Then he sat next to me and smiled. I scooted away from him and then I woke up.

I don't get it.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that Nintendo and Namco Bandai we're teaming up to create a game called 'Tales Of Hyrule', a crossover between The Legend Of Zelda and the Tales series. I've never played a Tales game before, but if this actually became a thing I'd most definitely get it.
My Twitter Account

bOIng!

Gee, when I was about 4 or 5 I often dreamed about fighting with a huge python or hound. And I always won!

First dreamt I was at a filming studio or so. Don't quite know why, but I went into a room and several people were there - guess this shocked me, or they were advancing on me, cause I drew my gun out of my pocket and pointed it at everyone, telling them to not move or I'll shoot. And that my shooting would be legal cause they started to advance... or so. Then two more arrived from a second door and I did that cool crouching-police-pose and pointed my gun. They stopped and then I shot an alarm above the door they entered.
I don't know why. I just did. Then I was outside of the studio and someone ran towards me in the dark street. And then they got stabbed in front of my eyes.

Then it turned into my being in this huge, old palace-y mansion. Everyone had to be in character or so and there were talks of ghosts and if they catch you, you die. Apparently Stephen Fry (or at least his voice) was there, too. And Sebastian from Black Butler was probably the owner of the house. When I went to open a door, I had to remember to make it seem difficult to keep it open cause, you know, I'm a silly wimmins and I can't hold a door open, I'm too weak. Does anyone have any idea how difficult it is to repeatedly pretend to be so weak you can't open a door?! Also, Sebastian kept leading and walking me to places in the mansion and held my hand, like a gentleman does to a lady. I felt like my hand was gonna start getting cramps.

Finally, he stopped me close to a door with many knuts screwed on it and told me to please never open this or any of the other doors that looked like it in the house. (I kinda knew what they were, some kinda secret or so behind them, it connected to the first dream or so in that someone had opened this type of door there) I pretended to not know what happens if you do (you get killed by everyone) and passed it, Sebastian was gonna warn me - and then I got shot by an arrow through my kidneys from the door. I had forgotten that safety measure of the door. I pulled the arrow, which was so long it went through me and still stuck out on both sides, out (bad idea actually) and told Sebastian to please get the doctor. So sitting there, bleeding and the back of my waist hurts and my palm where the arrow pierced it. Then I was apparently too close to the end of the 2nd floor, there was no balistrade and I almost fell. Held myself on the ledge and then several Black Butler characters appeared and helped me up. At that point I began to hysterically apologize and blather other stuff. (I think I also said I love you once to Sebastian during those hysterics)

Then I woke up and my waist and palm hurt.

C-A

I had an...odd dream last night.

So, I had just arrived at school, but for some reason all the students could walk in and out as they pleased, so I walked out of the school and went to a book store...except when I turned around it had turned into a mall. I looked at some things, and saw some of my classmates buying stuff there. At the end I didn't buy anything, and walked out of the store. Then I went back to school, but the school looked completely different and it was much bigger. Then I saw a commotion somewhere and when I went to find out what happened I was told that a girl had been raped by a (female) teacher. Then I saw the girl and felt guilty because I didn't feel sorry for my own sister, but then I realized she wasn't actually my sister. After that, I suddenly appeared in a street near the dream!school, and noticed I was completely naked, but my clothes were right beside me. I grabbed the clothes and started running while trying to hide from everyone, until I found a house and went inside it for no reason. Inside the house I saw a bunch of old naked women and I thought they were nuns for no reason,but they told me it was okay and I could dress up there. After I got dressed up I was suddenly in front of the door of my apartment, and was about to enter until I realized I had switched bodies with a classmate. Then I woke up.

The dream was such a mind fuck, it was hard putting it into words.
Signature loading, please wait...

You know, a Mario game!

I had this really weird dream last night. I was moving into a new apartment building where I was welcomed in by an anthropomorphic kangaroo. I walked around and met the other tenants, which included the Sonic Boom versions of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy, Solid Snake, Winnie the Pooh, the Runaway Guys, Psy, and Melissa McCarthy. We walked into a room which opened into a large jungle clearing, where we played volleyball, then beat up the Sonic Boom characters. I went to bed, then woke up in the middle of the night and walked into the basement, where I saw Justin Bieber, Freddy Fazbear, and Samuel L Jackson sitting around a table. It turns out that the apartment building was part of a scheme to rule the world by turning all of the tenants into mindless zombies. Justin Bieber, who was apparently the leader of this organization, saw me and ran up to me and started gloating about how I have no hope, but I stabbed him in the neck before he was able to finish his monologue. Then Samuel L Jackson and Freddy Fazbear exploded, turning the apartment building into a giant field of flowers with an Italian restaurant in the middle of it, where I an the other tenants went in to eat. I don't remember the rest of the dream. Is it sad that this is normal compared to some of my weirder dreams?
My Twitter Account

What happens when you mix Visual Novel style, aspects of Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey and Fushigi Yuugi together? You get my dream.

First I was in this type of space station and I was in charge of selecting people (who were in eggs) to put into the chamber with me, so they would be teleported to the future/cryo-stasis with me. Nepotism, picked my family. Family Guy characters were there, too. Anyway, the Strange Journey part became more obvious to me when I was talking to this old woman on the bridge and she said I had to decide what to do, as it would change how things would play out. Side with humans, cause I see the good in them or something else.

I think I ended up on the Human/Law side of things, cause I remember blue becoming a theme. And in most SMT games, blue means law. So, I was told to find the rest of my crew. This is where the Fushigi Yuugi part comes in, cause they were warriors specifically chosen and they had marks on their bodies. I think I had gotten onto the Chaos path, cause two warriors I found were Jade (Tales of the Abyss), with whom I semi-snuck onto a specific train on that took us to Petalbrook, a place that was kinda forbidden.

Had to fudge around with a drain and fish around in the sewer, which was suddenly larger, to get the second warrior. Jecht (Final Fantasy X). I think I was on the Chaos path, because both of their names were in red... which is confusing, cause red in Fushigi Yuugi is Suzaku, which was "good" and blue was Seiryu, who was "bad". Anyway, made it to Petalbrook, then said we could just teleport back and forth, if we needed to come here again.

There was a guy without arms on the train whose name was Romeo and he looked like Rock from Harvest Moon DS/DS Cute. His name was in blue! I got pulled with him to a new galaxy (kinda Mario Galaxy 2-ish?) that was like water floating. Suddenly he was huge, big and had arms and long hair and said if I wanted to get back (I was stuck) I had to make it to the bottom of the galaxy. And I was a small, chubby little fairy with no proper attack power. There were passages that were safe, others were filled with poison gas that would injure me and bugs bigger than me that loved eating me. I could kick them away, but running was my best option.

I believe I got eaten several times before making it to the third lower level... around that time, I woke up.

C-A

PS: My dream was switching between languages. Sometimes everyone and I spoke English, other times it was Japanese.

Alexander James

I once had a very weird dream: I destroyed our entire school with my bare hands.
I guess it's not weird at all... Well I have weirder dreams.

I had a dream about me on a vacation.
One night later, zombies came inside the house and started chasing me.

I ran and ran to the door. When I opened the door, I woke up. Weird.

Oh wait, it's not weird enough?

I had a dream, a very great dream.
I CAN FREAKING FLY!

But then I got stuck on a tree and my classmate stared at me for a moment, then I woke up.

Sorry, that's all I have :yogi:
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.

Winter Flag Trademark

Hmm... Supernatural Dreams. :think-pw:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

You know, a Mario game!

This may sound a bit weird, but when I'm having a nightmare and I know I'm dreaming, I can actually force myself awake willingly. I do it whenever I'm having a particularly bad dream as a way of escaping the dream.
My Twitter Account

Winter Flag Trademark

Lucid. Dreams.

Art Person

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:
Lucid. Dreams.

I'd love to try that!
I hardly remember my dreams, but the ones I do are really intense.

Like one was of me exiting a church after my grandmother's funeral (she's not passed away in real life, so it was like a future scenario), and meeting my Aunt I hadn't seen in years. Then like a week later, that same grandmother I dreamt of had a stroke (she's recovered now, thankfully), and I met my Aunt I hadn't seen in years at the hospital. That was crazy freaky. :magatama-spin:

Alexander James

There actually is a trick to lucid dreaming. Stare at a mirror for 3 minutes everyday.
In about 75% chance, you'll be able to lucid dream. Just 75% chance, nothing more, nothing less. Unless if you have a mental disorder, it could go up to 120%. I'm not kidding.

This night, dreamt a bunch of guys were trying to kill me. I was in the middle of this avenue surrounded by buildings and suddenly saw lots of guns being pointed at me from different places, but mainly from apartment windows. I didn't see their faces and had no idea of the reason they were chasing me, but felt I was guilty of something. Didn't know exactly what I had done, but this "I fucked up" feeling was there.

I remember running like hell and searching for a safe place to hide in. I was also somewhat paranoid, because I refused to trust anyone out of fear they could be one of "them".

Maybe I am watching too much Tarantino.

Great Revival

I remember having several dreams, but they all had this one....guy? Watching me from afar....until one day he ran at me with a chainsaw and cut me in two... I was about 5 at the time.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I was on a bus with Samuel L Jackson, who was ranting about DuckTales. He went on about how they're cannibals and give birth the wrong way, which obviously isn't true in the actual show in real life, but in the dream I believed it to be true.
My Twitter Account

The cape is self-fluttering

Had a dream I was at my apartment, and there was this urgency to lock all doors and windows, shut off all the lights, and pretend I wasn't there. Not long after I did that, there was this creepy old lady voice calling out, "...Hello?" There was even a reverb to it.

I must be ready for Halloween to get here.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Great Revival

I had this dream where a bunch of aliens invaded my house and took me into their spaceship then they... You-know-whated me.

Winter Flag Trademark

Oliver wrote:
I had this dream where a bunch of aliens invaded my house and took me into their spaceship then they... You know what, forget it. I don't and I don't even want to remember what they did to me next.

Fixed the post for you. That'll be $80.00, I'm afraid. Another $600.00 is needed to cure whatever they did to you. :simon:

Great Revival

Oliver wrote:
I had this dream where a bunch of aliens invaded my house and took me into their spaceship then they... You know what, forget it. I don't and I don't even want to remember what they did to me next.

Fixed the post for you. That'll be $80.00, I'm afraid. Another $600.00 is needed to cure whatever they did to you. :simon:

I mean they err.... Stuck the thing in me and sent me back to earth. I don't think you can simply "cure" that.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream where I was on a date with Juri Han from Street Fighter IV, and it was going well, until I said something wrong, I forget what it was, but it pissed her off and she started trying to kill me. I ran away as I don't have any fighting abilities, I tried many things including hadokens and sonic booms, but I couldn't perform any of them.
My Twitter Account

Dreamt of a game that was similar to Live A Live, with each chapter unlocking before they all come together and a flame chapter I unlocked a little late called 'Gaslighting'. Also, the villain seems to have been the kidnapper from Nicole, who suddenly has the ability to transform his appearance to an extent. Then Tomko from Watamote joined me as my party member and she was 25 years old.

C-A

Winter Flag Trademark

Having some troubled dreams lately. For instance, I dreamt today that I failed the Annual Exam. Odd, since this actually never happened in real life.

Is this me or am I juuuuust getting crazy?

Alexander James

Having some troubled dreams lately. For instance, I dreamt today that I failed the Annual Exam. Odd, since this actually never happened in real life.

You're overthinking.

Winter Flag Trademark

AJtheprogrammer wrote:

You're overthinking.

True, I guess. :bite:

You know, a Mario game!

Well, when I was a kid, I had a dream of Sonic becoming a werewolf years before Sonic Unleashed was even thought of. There's a little bit of psychic in all of us, I guess.
My Twitter Account

I had the strangest dream last night...

Spoiler: It's long so, I'll put it on a spoiler tag
I was a teen again and I was around a bunch of other teens. We were looking for a house. There was a random guy that would touch me, but I was too afraid to move. Afterwards we were all outside and it was really dark and we were headed for the house. It was locked. A woman randomly drove up and said "You will get in soon" and drove off. We were confused but then walked back to our previous location. Everyone was doing their own thing; playing video games, talking, texting, surfing the web, etc. Then it was morning, but nobody wanted to go check out the house yet. Someone said "We'll check again tonight". So we all continued doing what we were doing. The random dude was getting all 'touchy' again and a girl yelled at him and pulled me outside and we just sat in the alley until dark. We all got together and walked to the house. Half of us, about 6, walked the way we did the night before. The other half tried a short-cut under the bridge we walked over. Those of us who took the same way made it first and couldn't get in contact with the few that took the short-cut for some reason. A girl tried to open the door and it was locked. Like clockwork, a car pulled up, it was the woman again. She lowered her window and pointed at the corner of the porch we were standing on and said "See that stuff? Put it neatly in the cart and you'll be able to enter." She drove away afterwards. We did as she said and the door unlocked. The six of us walked in and it was a beautiful house. Despite being pitch black inside. The lights didn't work, but we figured we'd fix them the next day. The house wasn't occupied for a while, but the TVs were on. They all played the same thing. I walked into a room and watched the t.v. There was an old couple slaughtering a bunch of teens. They were screaming a lot because where ever they went they saw a face. It was the face of the woman that spoke to us. I ran out of the room to warm the others, but I stopped in my tracks because the old couple I saw on the television were standing in front of the other 5 teens. It went black after that, but then came back to a view of the kitchen and everyone (myself included) was slaughtered. The couple weeped at every corpse.

Then I woke up.

I really don't know why I had this dream. :eh?:

Call me Ishmael.

My dreams have become so stressful and intense that the thought of falling asleep wears me out.

Spoiler:
A couple of days (or weeks?) ago I had a guilt-induced dream where I was running through my hometown. It ended with a voice calling my name from somewhere, causing me to collapse to the ground. Then it asked "haven't you slept long enough?" or "isn't it about time you woke up?" or something along those lines. And then I woke up. I may have been subconciously aware that I was dreaming. The human mind is pretty funny sometimes.

Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

Hates Teen Titan justice

My dreams always go to school
No matter what it keeps bringing me back to school with fear and sadness

My subconscious is a jerk
:dahlia: :dahlia: :dahlia: :dahlia: :dahlia:
"They won't find the generators Robin and they can't see me they can't see the truth Robin even when it's right in front of them."-Slade

The best dream I ever had was were I heard tardis landing noises outside. So I walked to the tardis and knocked on the door and the doctor answered it. He was his 11th self and asked if I wanted to be his companion, I said yes. So I traveled in his tardis for the rest of the dream!

I also had a dream were I dated Samus Aran and I helped her fight metroids.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night where I went into the future and found out that Undertale has become a successful franchise with 6 games and a much larger development team. The fans, however, agree that the first one is still the best. I find it hard to imagine how one sequel would work, let alone five, so this dream is kinda weird. I wonder if it's prophetic? Only time will tell.
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a dream last night where I went into the future and found out that Undertale has become a successful franchise with 6 games and a much larger development team. The fans, however, agree that the first one is still the best. I find it hard to imagine how one sequel would work, let alone five, so this dream is kinda weird. I wonder if it's prophetic? Only time will tell.

If they do, Undertale will quickly become hated as a Cash Cow Franchise.

C-A

Danksgiving

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

just like final fantasy

CatMuto wrote:

I misread 'Cash Cow' and thought of 'Invisible Cow' because I really like that game. I was like "Who'd hate the invisible cow game?!"

Gardevoir lover

Well i just had the weirdest freaking dream i ever had.
A bunch of Kamen riders, Power rangers, Sentai teams, Toon Link, the casts of FF7 and 10 and Xenoblade and Projared all fighting to prevent people from getting the dragon balls.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
Page 27 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices