Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 24 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 30  Next

Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreaTopic%20Title

I dreamt Kuroshitsuji! It was this festival and people were there and I remember an image of Ciel carrying Lizzie, and this festival was actually a wedding. Sebastian was getting married! To whom? I dunno, I never saw a bride or anything, all I saw of the wedding couple was Sebastian. Who was wear a grey suit with red as the accent color. It suited him. Apparently it was a few years later, cause some of them looked older.
And the wedding and party was taking place on this boat in the ocean but close to the city/port thingy. The weather was nice but also went rather rainy and windy, and while the boat was going around, we encountered some whirpools. People were told to go inside but I stayed outside and clung to a metal bar. Sometimes we got into some whirlpools, but Sebastian got us out of them... with his magic. And also there were some waves and it was fun to be outside while the boat went up and down on the waves.
There was also this weird thing of my holding one of my undies and strings kept getting stuck all over the place. Finally, Sebastian opened a door for me and I went into my room to change into dry clothes. The room was not my own room, but very nice and with a green wall. Very nice room.

The big thing that surprised me is that it took me to only read one chapter of Kuroshitsuji to dream about them again.

C-A

An Enigma Among Humans

CatMuto wrote:
I dreamt Kuroshitsuji! It was this festival and people were there and I remember an image of Ciel carrying Lizzie, and this festival was actually a wedding. Sebastian was getting married! To whom? I dunno, I never saw a bride or anything, all I saw of the wedding couple was Sebastian. Who was wear a grey suit with red as the accent color. It suited him. Apparently it was a few years later, cause some of them looked older.
And the wedding and party was taking place on this boat in the ocean but close to the city/port thingy. The weather was nice but also went rather rainy and windy, and while the boat was going around, we encountered some whirpools. People were told to go inside but I stayed outside and clung to a metal bar. Sometimes we got into some whirlpools, but Sebastian got us out of them... with his magic. And also there were some waves and it was fun to be outside while the boat went up and down on the waves.
There was also this weird thing of my holding one of my undies and strings kept getting stuck all over the place. Finally, Sebastian opened a door for me and I went into my room to change into dry clothes. The room was not my own room, but very nice and with a green wall. Very nice room.

The big thing that surprised me is that it took me to only read one chapter of Kuroshitsuji to dream about them again.

C-A

Really?! Then again, I have had the same thing happen. I once dreamed I was in a Bionicle story (for those who rember what that is, peace!) and all I had to do was watch the third movie.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that the video game world merged with the real world, and everyone in the world was given the powers of a video game character. My power was shapeshifting, and I was a member of a sort of superhero team composed of gamers, the League of Extraodinary Gamers. Other people there were ChuggaaConroy, James Rolfe, and Donnabellez, among others. We were flying over the world in an airship to fight an evil empire led by Lara Croft of all people. People and animals were being transformed into video game creatures, for example there were a bunch of hamsters that transformed into Pikachu in front of our eyes. We had to fight a giant gargoyle creature about 20 feet tall. I transformed into a giant mecha and destroyed the gargoyle. It was then that I woke up.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

I had a dream the night before where I was at my girlfriend's house and her mother then broke my macbook in half and then I preceded to steal her macbook. After I stole her macbook the scene changed and then I was a owner of a maid cafe which my girlfriend worked at of course and one character from Danganronpa which I believe was Junko xD. After a bit of time passed in the maid cafe the scene changed to the mall where I was hanging out with the serial killer Genocider Syo from Danganronpa and it was actually a fun time xD

The law is full of contradictions.

I once dreamed I was drowning on the Titanic...I died and woke gasping for air...yeah...
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

No, there's no place like London...

I once dreamed my friend was getting married in a really, really posh holiday resort in Majorca and I'd taken Serious Moonlight David Bowie as my +1... and for whatever reason I was upset so he started playing Let's Dance for me and said we could run away across the beach... that was a good dream.
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

I had the freakiest dream last night. Even when I woke up for a bit and went back to sleep, it continued. I can't even put it into words.
FacebookKidd & Milky Art
Instagram (18+ Art)Art Merch
X: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel

Had a dream last night that I was trapped in a building with a bunch of other people and Monokuma was keeping us hostage until one of us commits the perfect murder. For a while nobody did but then all of a sudden Kimblee from FMA found a way to get through the barrier Monokuma made but was vanquished by Monokuma. After a while we were all freed by Luna from Sailor Moon as she transported us back in time and then the dream ended there.

An Enigma Among Humans

Fool Bright wrote:
Had a dream last night that I was trapped in a building with a bunch of other people and Monokuma was keeping us hostage until one of us commits the perfect murder. For a while nobody did but then all of a sudden Kimblee from FMA found a way to get through the barrier Monokuma made but was vanquished by Monokuma. After a while we were all freed by Luna from Sailor Moon as she transported us back in time and then the dream ended there.

Maybe you should stay off the forums before going to bed.

Blood_fox5 wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:

Maybe you should stay off the forums before going to bed.

That and take a break from Danganronpa xD

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream that I was on an island filled with zombies, along with a few other survivors, including Sean Connery, William Shatner, Richard Nixon, and James Rolfe, among other people. I was trying to convince the other people that I had nothing to do with the zombie breakout, as they thought I was some sort of spy. I looked in a mirror, and I saw that for some reason, I looked exactly like Albert Wesker from Resident Evil, which is probably why they didn't trust me. Then a zombie leaped at me and bit me, which is when I woke up.
My Twitter Account

Gettin' Old!

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a dream that I was on an island filled with zombies, along with a few other survivors, including Sean Connery, William Shatner, Richard Nixon, and James Rolfe, among other people. I was trying to convince the other people that I had nothing to do with the zombie breakout, as they thought I was some sort of spy. I looked in a mirror, and I saw that for some reason, I looked exactly like Albert Wesker from Resident Evil, which is probably why they didn't trust me. Then a zombie leaped at me and bit me, which is when I woke up.

You know if you were Albert Wesker...you probably WERE responsible XD

Though it's hilarious to think Sean Connery is accusing someone else of looking like a spy XD
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Ace Explorer

So, apparently I had a dream where I was a girl last night...
The only reason I knew was because I looked down at my hands, and I was wearing bright turquoise nail polish... :ron:

(PS: My dream-self made damn sure to not bite at 'her' fingernails! :kristoph: )
Well? Are we going or what?

AlonsoSwift wrote:
The only reason I knew was because I looked down at my hands, and I was wearing bright turquoise nail polish... :ron:

You've never seen the Vocaloids, have you? Even the guys wear nailpolish there.

My dream was one giant clusterfuck. Um, I'm already forgetting about it, but here goes. I was sort of watching the last events prior to fighting the final boss in Lightning Returns, but then it somehow at one point switched to this hotel room where I was with a grandpa - I guess mine or my in-law one - and a small child, I'm guessing my daughter. I was packing up fast, because we had to run off because I learned someone we knew and was with us was Shelly de Killer.

While I was packing for everyone, trying to cram as much as possible, since we weren't returning and they'd probably throw our stuff away, the guy came in. The one that was Shelly de Killer. I forget his current alias, but I also knew he had been known as Gordon Gourmet (a Quest NPC in Yusnaan from Lightning Returns) at times. He took our already packed suitcases downstairs to the car and had come back up, so I told him to please wait down by the car while we got the rest ready... and called him Gordon. So he knew his gig was up and knew I knew, so he tried to run away... since I was certain he'd drive away with our stuff in the car, I did the only logical thing. I killed him, using... spaghetti tentacle stuff. I forget how I did it, but I did.

Then back to the Lightning Returns Final Boss! And uh, then there was the Judge and I think I woke up... yeah, this is especially weird because I didn't play Lightning Returns yesterday and I'm not on Case 2-4 in my JFA Let's Play yet...

C-A

Gardevoir lover

AlonsoSwift wrote:

(PS: My dream-self made damn sure to not bite at 'her' fingernails! :kristoph: )

I've had that dream once of twice.
It was pretty weird, i woke up in a world where it was as if i had always been a girl, I think it falls into the freaky category.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Ace Explorer

CatMuto wrote:
AlonsoSwift wrote:

You've never seen the Vocaloids, have you? Even the guys wear nailpolish there.

It was one of those cases where you just 'know.'

You know, a Mario game!

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
AlonsoSwift wrote:

I've had that dream once of twice.
It was pretty weird, i woke up in a world where it was as if i had always been a girl, I think it falls into the freaky category.

I'm jealous! I wish I could have had that dream!

Anyways, last night I had a dream that I was the main character in some sort of FPS. Instead of using guns, I was using magic to fight owls, shooting fireballs and lightning at them. At the end I fought this giant owl, and I leaped on top of him and started punching him, before slamming him into the ground in a finishing move, squishing him like a pancake. It was then that I woke up.
My Twitter Account

Gardevoir lover

dimentiorules wrote:

Anyways, last night I had a dream that I was the main character in some sort of FPS. Instead of using guns, I was using magic to fight owls, shooting fireballs and lightning at them. At the end I fought this giant owl, and I leaped on top of him and started punching him, before slamming him into the ground in a finishing move, squishing him like a pancake. It was then that I woke up.

I feel as though it was some kind of look into an alternate universe or something because i had no control over what my female self was doing.

Ace Explorer

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:

I feel as though it was some kind of look into an alternate universe or something because i had no control over what my female self was doing.

Mine could've been something like that, too - sort of a look at my feminine side.
My personality's... fragmented like that. :yogi:

IT'S HAPPENING

I had a dream where there was a multi-candidate presidential election and Napoleon was one of them (WTF). He won California, Oregon, and I think some Northeastern states. Ended up being a hung EC.

Then it transitioned into something resembling Spec Ops: The Line and I don't remember too much after that... :ron:

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream the other night that Nintendo bought back Rare! When I woke up, I was super disappointed that it was just a dream.
My Twitter Account

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a dream the other night that Nintendo bought back Rare! When I woke up, I was super disappointed that it was just a dream.

That's what all the Rare fans have dreamt up at one point...

earthlings on fire

I had a dream that I took selfies with Elton John. It was rather interesting.
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

I had a...very odd dream that was basically Knuckles version of Sonic CD, It was...rather odd and I woke up wondering if Knuckles CD would ever sell

An Enigma Among Humans

My dream this night was Dangaronpa related (thanks Kiyotaka) but it also had to do with the Legend of Zelda (umm, thanks... CatMuto?).

Apparently it took place in the dark world from LBW and whenever we would finish a trial Monokuma would have us transfer to a new school location (where the dungeons are). After walking to one school I found out I had to go the long way around where I bumped into some other teens who I associated with Monokuma's twisted desires. After I got to the entrance I saw the kids, through the hedges around the school and saw they were being trained by Chinese martial artists. One of them looked at me, told me to mind my own business, but then told me to not give in to "Him". I saluted him an American salute and he saluted me with a.. Roman salute; Did not make sense then, still does not make sense now, espesialy since he used the wrong hand (his left) so I went inside. I found myself in a large lobby and was greeted by Kiyotaka of all people (I seems we were friends). He invited my to see the library upstairs and I said yes, but only if someone would go with us (I never got over how trusting everyone is to going alone with someone in the anime, I was not going to make that mistake). He agreed and he picked out some guy who I've never seen before (real life or other wise) and we headed up the stairs; which were made of plastic for some reason and they were really wobbly. About half way up, Monokuma caught us and started shaking the stairs, scolding us about how we were rushing up the stairs but we took our time getting out of bed (I guess that is a thing we did in this world; And when did Monokuma become my mom?) Anyways I tumbled down the stairs and told Kiyotaka that I was afraid of heights (I am) and did not want to go up. Suddenly a knife fell from... the general direction of up and landed a mere inch away from my back. After getting up, we saw that that was covered in (pink) blood. Kiyotaka said it came from the library and we headed up stairs. And then I woke up. Damn my alarm clock. I wanted to see who was done in.

Last edited by Lord Doitsu on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I had a lightning sword, and I was doing battle with a bunch of other people who had various elemental weapons, including a large knight with a shadow ax, a woman with a flame sword, and an elf with an ice sword. It was some sort of tournament, and I had to wait for them to swing their blades, then slice the same way they were to knock their weapons out of their hands. I started getting weak, so I took out a bottled yogurt and drank it to replenish my stamina. It was then that I woke up.
My Twitter Account

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I was a member of a tribe of animal people, as in people with animal features. I had the ears, tail, teeth and paws of a wolf. We for some reason had the power to make other people into animal people like us just by touching them. We were going around my hometown trying to build up our tribe by converting as many people as we could into animal people. We had to do it before sunrise, because when sunrise came we'd turn to stone for some reason until sunset, when we'd turn to normal. We were having a party, and this human girl came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and watched her grow fox ears, a tail, and fur over parts of her body. It seemed that when people were converted, their minds were changed so that they enjoy the change, and don't want to turn back.
My Twitter Account

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

I had a dream in which I was travelling around the whole world and took selfies with every person I met on my trip around the world.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Lord Doitsu wrote:
My dream this night was Dangaronpa related (thanks Kiyotaka) but it also had to do with the Legend of Zelda (umm, thanks... CatMuto?).

Apparently it took place in the dark world from LBW and whenever we would finish a trial Monokuma would have us transfer to a new school location (where the dungeons are). After walking to one school I found out I had to go the long way around where I bumped into some other teens who I associated with Monokuma's twisted desires. After I got to the entrance I saw the kids, through the hedges around the school and saw they were being trained by Chinese martial artists. One of them looked at me, told me to mind my own business, but then told me to not give in to "Him". I saluted him an American salute and he saluted me with a.. Roman salute; Did not make sense then, still does not make sense now, espesialy since he used the wrong hand (his left) so I went inside. I found myself in a large lobby and was greeted by Kiyotaka of all people (I seems we were friends). He invited my to see the library upstairs and I said yes, but only if someone would go with us (I never got over how trusting everyone is to going alone with someone in the anime, I was not going to make that mistake). He agreed and he picked out some guy who I've never seen before (real life or other wise) and we headed up the stairs; which were made of plastic for some reason and they were really wobbly. About half way up, Monokuma caught us and started shaking the stairs, scolding us about how we were rushing up the stairs but we took our time getting out of bed (I guess that is a thing we did in this world; And when did Monokuma become my mom?) Anyways I tumbled down the stairs and told Kiyotaka that I was afraid of heights (I am) and did not want to go up. Suddenly a knife fell from... the general direction of up and landed a mere inch away from my back. After getting up, we saw that that was covered in (pink) blood. Kiyotaka said it came from the library and we headed up stairs. And then I woke up. Damn my alarm clock. I wanted to see who was done in.

I'm so jealous! >.< I wish I could have my own Danganronpa dream.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream I was in some sort of university for game design, and Shigeru Miyamoto was the headmaster. There were people from all over the world attending this university, including Spoony, The Autarch (A guy from Youtube), and Catmuto. I seriously have no idea why she keeps on appearing in my dreams, but anyway, some guy was trying to hit on her, and she smashed his skull in with a baseball bat, then walked back to here dorm dragging the guy behind her, before dumping him in a trashcan. I had to avoid her, because I was afraid that if I so much as looked at her the wrong way, the same thing would happen to me. Josh Jepson was my dorm mate, and there was an Xbox 360 in the dorm room, which we played Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 with. I played as Phoenix Wright, and he played as Phoenix (the Marvel Heroine). I ended up losing badly, which caused Manfred Von Karma to appear and sexually violate Phoenix Wright's corpse. That is really all I can remember before I woke up.
My Twitter Account

I had a dream I was cross-dressing as Young!Zelda from OoC. Sadly I didn't have a Link with me :sadshoe:

Shortly before getting up, I had those bouts of short dreams people tend to have.
It was kinda NSFW. I wasn't turned on, but just surprised that I dreamt this.

Spoiler:
Basically Lightning first gave fellatio to Young!Hope and then had sex with him. Various positions.

No idea why I had that. I don't ship those two, nor am I actually interested in Shota boys. I like Hope when he was older, actually. I dislike Shotas in my games, especially if I'm supposed to be able to romance them. Dunno where this dream came from...

C-A

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

I dreamt about Levi Rivaille and how it would be if he were my lover.

... let's not go there, please. :hotti:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

You know, a Mario game!

I just realized that a lot of my dreams tend to predict upcoming games. For instance, when I was a kid, I had a dream about Sonic The Hedgehog transforming into a werewolf, years before Sonic Unleashed was announced. I also once had a dream that Rosalina was revealed for Super Smash Bros. 4, and just a few months later, she was announced. I had a dream that the next Super Smash Bros. game was revealed to have a more cartoony art style than Brawl, a few months before we actually got to see what it looked like. And, indeed, it was revealed to have a slightly more cartoony art style than Brawl. I have more of these, but the point I'm trying to make is that I've been recently having a lot of dreams about Elite Beat Agents 2 coming out, so I wouldn't exactly say I'm excited, but I'm intrigued.
My Twitter Account

The Chocolateholic of CR

Hmmmmmmmmm Let's see.........................

I forgot my dreams T_T
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

An Enigma Among Humans

Well, I don't know what caused this dream, but here goes...

I dreamed that I was a female doctor (This world was very anime-ie) and I had a loli fetish for little girls. I went to see one of the patients with a fellow nurse when I say that the patient was a little girl, that seemed in good health. Then I screwed her; right there on the hospital bed, it screwed her. I might have been a futa as well, but it could have also been a strap-on, and I really should forget I had this dream, shouldn't I?

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Lord Doitsu wrote:
Well, I don't know what caused this dream, but here goes...

I dreamed that I was a female doctor (This world was very anime-ie) and I had a loli fetish for little girls. I went to see one of the patients with a fellow nurse when I say that the patient was a little girl, that seemed in good health. Then I screwed her; right there on the hospital bed, it screwed her. I might have been a futa as well, but it could have also been a strap-on, and I really should forget I had this dream, shouldn't I?

Did you.... watch hentai before bed or something? That's really descriptive. O__O
FacebookKidd & Milky Art
Instagram (18+ Art)Art Merch
X: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that Gen 7 of Pokemon was announced, and they revealed that there would now be Pokemon with 3 types. I think that would actually be a great addition to Pokemon; for example, you could make Dustox and Venomoth into Bug/Flying/Poison types instead of just Bug/Poison. It would add a lot more depth to the battle system, I think. Of course, there would be nostalgia whores complaining about it, but what are you going to do, huh?
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a dream last night that Gen 7 of Pokemon was announced, and they revealed that there would now be Pokemon with 3 types. I think that would actually be a great addition to Pokemon; for example, you could make Dustox and Venomoth into Bug/Flying/Poison types instead of just Bug/Poison. It would add a lot more depth to the battle system, I think. Of course, there would be nostalgia whores complaining about it, but what are you going to do, huh?

You know a pokemon with Three Types would actually be a good idea..

Gardevoir lover

dimentiorules wrote:
I just realized that a lot of my dreams tend to predict upcoming games. For instance, when I was a kid, I had a dream about Sonic The Hedgehog transforming into a werewolf, years before Sonic Unleashed was announced. I also once had a dream that Rosalina was revealed for Super Smash Bros. 4, and just a few months later, she was announced. I had a dream that the next Super Smash Bros. game was revealed to have a more cartoony art style than Brawl, a few months before we actually got to see what it looked like. And, indeed, it was revealed to have a slightly more cartoony art style than Brawl. I have more of these, but the point I'm trying to make is that I've been recently having a lot of dreams about Elite Beat Agents 2 coming out, so I wouldn't exactly say I'm excited, but I'm intrigued.

I have a belief that dreams can predict the future.
Sometimes i dream of a certain scenario and i have this dejavu feeling a few days later when the scenario happens in real life.

Page 24 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices