Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 7 of 7[ 259 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title

I tend to insult people in Quenya, but I usually just grumble it under my breath. xD

Gardevoir lover

I like TG art.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

You know, a Mario game!

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
I like TG art.

Me too, though I prefer WG art.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

I still like mayo on rice. :hotti:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Happy Maria

I disown this post

Last edited by Southern Corn on Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Procrastinator

I enjoy the taste of my own blood. I generally taste it whenever my lips are bleeding which is quite frequent.

Happy Maria

Same. It's very tasty. Like metal and salt. I also love taking my sweat and tears.

My blood,sweat and tears...are really delish

1. I am a hypochondriac and have some sensory issues; I am especially sensitive to certain kinds of clothing textures (it takes a lot for me to find comfortable clothes), pillows (I can't sleep if I don't find the 'right' pillow), and I can't sleep if I don't feel like I am "clean". I always take a shower before I sleep and after I wake up. In short, I'm kind of oversensitive when it comes to some stuff, and I hate feeling uncomfortable or dirty. I am kind of high maintenance.

2. People who are too easy to deal with bore me. Nothing against them personally, just not very interested in interacting with overly soft, flexible, gullible people. I feel like I'm a villain when I'm around them. I like people who offer me a challenge.

3. I wrote an apology to a friend on my bathroom wall once, using toothpaste. Long story.

4. I wasted money on a psychic once - many years ago - using my mother's credit card. I was just desperate about something in particular and acted without thinking twice. Plus, I've always been curious about this kind of thing. I know a lot of people think this is bullshit and I'm OK with that, but I like to read about religion, symbols, astrology, tarot, numerology and all this stuff. Sometimes I feel like I kind of believe in destiny.

5. I don't like to work. Being more specific, I don't like to work like most people work. I don't like to call someone my "boss" or feel like I am a pawn they can discard based on their whims. Seriously considering pursuing an academic career. I don't like to deal with companies, job market competition etc.

6. I am openly bi since I was 13. I read the formal definition of bisexuality somewhere and then thought, "yeah, this is me". Some people used to tell me it was just a phase, but I am 20 now and still pretty sure of it, even though my only LTR was a straight one. This is a controversial topic, but I've always thought that more people are bi than we are lead to believe and repress themselves because society says it is taboo.

Thelema wrote:
This is a controversial topic, but I've always thought that more people are bi than we are lead to believe and repress themselves because society says it is taboo.

Aren't there actual studies saying 100% gay or straight people are actually in the minority? At least I think that does sort of make sense, although people should also be attracted to whoever they want without needing to call themselves something in specific.
Signature loading, please wait...

Never heard of any of these studies, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were true. I noticed that a lot of people kind of believe they can only be taken seriously if they label themselves as "straight" or "gay", even though they are somewhere on the shades of grey spectrum.

And yeah, in the end of the day, labels don't matter much. You like who you like and that's it.

Cesar Zero wrote:
Thelema wrote:
This is a controversial topic, but I've always thought that more people are bi than we are lead to believe and repress themselves because society says it is taboo.

Aren't there actual studies saying 100% gay or straight people are actually in the minority? At least I think that does sort of make sense, although people should also be attracted to whoever they want without needing to call themselves something in specific.

I think I read somewhere that humans are bisexual by nature... just 'varying degrees'? I mean, it would make sense to me. I am asexual, but heteromantic. I can't imagine or see myself being really, romantically attracted to women, but there are some that I have 'crushes' on.

C-A

Noticed a while back I seem to know more bi people than outright gay ones. The bisexuals tend to be more open about it too.

lonechallenger wrote:
Noticed a while back I seem to know more bi people than outright gay ones. The bisexuals tend to be more open about it too.

Analyzing my main groups of friends: my best friend of 8 years, who is gay. Three girl friends, who are also bi. One ace girl, one straight guy (my ex bf, he's the exception) and one bi guy.

So... now that I think about it, I almost don't hang out with typical straight people lmao. Don't really know why.

Happy Maria

I get more stressed about cutting my own toenails or pulling out a lose tooth then I am about an important assignment at work. Weird

Thelema wrote:
Analyzing my main groups of friends: my best friend of 8 years, who is gay. Three girl friends, who are also bi. One ace girl, one straight guy (my ex bf, he's the exception) and one bi guy.

So... now that I think about it, I almost don't hang out with typical straight people lmao. Don't really know why.

Are these online friends, offline friends, or both?

Wondering because offline, the vast majority of my friends I know are straight. Online meanwhile; most are bi, some gay, and a few ace like me.

It's kinda awkward actually, being the only LGBTQA person in a group of people talking about their newfound boy/girlfriends

lonechallenger wrote:
Thelema wrote:

Are these online friends, offline friends, or both?

Wondering because offline, the vast majority of my friends I know are straight. Online meanwhile; most are bi, some gay, and a few ace like me.

It's kinda awkward actually, being the only LGBTQA person in a group of people talking about their newfound boy/girlfriends

I actually started my friendship with one of them through the internet, but we know each other IRL now. I met few of these people at uni. Like this girl who is both ace and aro. I actually met most of them in places that tend to attract people of alternative sexualities, lol (at least according to my experience). Like this bi dude who I met in a music festival. So there's def this thing of certain places attracting more LGBTQA+ people and minorities.

Most people I know are straight, too, but I don't hang out as much with them as I do with the specific people I've mentioned.

And I hate it when people talk about their love lives/relationships all the time. People in love in general are annoying, including myself. I was looking at one of these forums last week, and there was a couple flooding the threads like "ooooh, how we love the fact that we are in love, beautiful days". So fucking annoying. Don't feel bad for being part of a minority though. Assuming you are ace and aro, you'll get some benefits from it, including the fact that you won't have to deal with heartbreak, deception, cheating, fighting and all this BS that generally comes with most relationships. And I bet you'll find more people like you in certain environments.

Yeah, that's true. It's got its own benefits and shortcomings. Mainly using the energy that would have gone to pursuing love into other things.

Happy Maria

I don't think any of my friends really are bi or gay or whatever. Either way,I don't question their sexuality. It's their business,not mine

Unusual, huh? Well... I'll try to not make this a book.

1. I have Asperger's syndrome. I'm not ashamed, and I've accepted it's a part of who I am. I am, however, still half in the closet about it, but not for the reason you think. I'm just afraid people will treat me as the mute, intellectually slow, meltdown-happy child a lot of people think that people on the spectrum are once I tell them.

2. I have a chronic illness as well, and yay for me, one that only doctors seem to know about (Though I guess having the word "syndrome" in it is a dead giveaway to that). In a nutshell, my kidneys sometimes don't filter properly. It doesn't sound too bad, but believe me, IT IS FAR FROM THAT. And the treatment for a flare up is sometimes worse than the illness itself. And there's the being paranoid about it flaring again.

3. I'm what you consider a wallflower. I try not to get involved in group drama, and often listen to conversations to entertain myself, and/or use it for my OCs.

4. If I give you a full hug, that means I trust you. I give my trademark side hug when I'm being forced to hug someone.

5. I'm a lone wolf. I don't belong to any one group. I don't really mind, it lets me do my own thing when I want.

6. I'm an INTJ female.

7. I'm one of the few logical and concrete minds who doesn't understand math.

8. I hate when people say that the internet is depriving people of communication skills. It's actually helped me articulate my thoughts a lot better.

9. Going on from that, while I can speak, I'm not too good at getting my point across. I'm better at writing.

10. I hate small talk. Let's talk about something deep.

11. I don't seem like I'm from my home state because my parents are from a different state.

12. I'm 19, and I've never been kissed, nor have I been a relationship. No, I'm not weirdly religious. No, I'm neither aro nor ace.

13. When I was in 6th grade, the popular girls started inviting me to sit with them. Bear in mind that in the previous two years, I was an untouchable. By 8th grade, I was apparently the unofficial queen of my grade. By high school, I was the occasionally cool non entity. To this day, I'm wondering what happened in the 6th grade that made me cool...

14. I like to avoid stupid trends and memes.

15. I started writing because of The Hunger Games.

16. I don't follow sports like most Americans do.

17. Though I did play soccer as a kid.

18. And I swam. I swam for a while, and was convinced I was going to be the next Michael Phelps. I could do all the strokes except for Fly (For that I resent Rei from Free! getting on his FIRST TRY when I swam for FIVE YEARS and could never do it right!!! UGH!!). When I was 12, however, my health took a turn for the worse, and I retired.

19. I try to dress with class and comfort, but throw in a few edgy things from time to time.

20. I have this weird alto singing voice that only sounds good in a group.

21. Even though I spend a lot of time on it, I'm afraid to get a Tumblr because of the social justice warriors on it. Like, I'm sorry for happening to be white, cis, and straight. I don't have a problem with people who aren't those things. Why have a problem with me?

22. I don't like dogs, and I've been accused of not having a soul because of that.

23. I don't usually swear in real life, and as a result people (Besides a few friends) think I'm super innocent. I'm not, I just choose my words carefully.

24. I'm not ladylike, but I'm also not a tomboy.

25. I enjoy the simple things in life.

26. I'm obnoxiously competitive when it comes to card and board games.

27. I still don't have my driver's license. Driving anxiety reasons.

28. I never take my mashed potatoes without gravy. (That may not be strange to some people, but from where I've been, it is. Heathens)

29. I can't eat most fruits because of the texture. (People tried to make me eat it a few times. Did not end well...)

I'll end it here... it's practically a short story already...
Page 7 of 7 [ 259 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices