Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 23 of 23[ 900 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Re: What/who... ARE you?Topic%20Title

You know, a Mario game!

I am an 18 year old Canadian male of Irish decent. I have quite a few psychological problems, including, but not limited to: OCD, ADHD, Aspergers, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, and a hint of bipolar disorder. I take lots of medication every day for these problems, but the medication only reduces the effect of them; it doesn't remove them entirely. I live in an apartment right next door to my parent's house, so I'm technically living by myself, but I can still see them whenever I want to. I am a diehard Nintendo fanboy; I don't own a single non Nintendo system. I'm currently living off of disability money, as I can't get an actual job. This, and several other factors, gives me a very low sense of self esteem. My only true friend is my cousin, but I haven't been talking to him as much recently, as he has a very tight schedule during the school season. That's about all I want to talk about, I feel good letting it all of my chest.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Chaos wolf

I am the walrus, goo goo ga choo...

Seriously, I'm a dry humoured, ironic Limey dating a Yank, who is almost the wrong side of 0x28, starting to slowly feel the advancing years...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

360 gamertag: Mayhem64

.: Hyperactive ecstasy dreamer :.

.: AN ENTITY :.

Athena's biggest fan

I'm a fucked up mess of an 18 year old little girl in the United States, trying to get her life to become something awesome, working hard every day to better myself.
Edit- 19 in January, w00t!
The Nonchalant Rage officially premiers next month on YouTube. Subscribe now:

The Ability To See The Truth.

I'm a 24 year old, asexual female living in Tennessee.

I'm not currently working on sprites/stories/anything at all... Cause grad school.

The King of All

Me?
I'm just a merc with a mouth.
The king of all, Sir Duke

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

*bump*

Since I last posted in Feburary and since I wasn't around that much, I'd love to revive this topic all over again, sue me. >:3
A lot of things happened in those past months, so I'll update it-- AS MUCH AS I WANT TO, OKAY.

--------------------

- Name's Magdalena.
- My gender is female, okay. Just so you don't get confused. x'D
- I am 18 years old.
- I live alone in a dorm, pretty neat if you ask me. I moved out right after my 18th birthday which happened already 3 months ago.
- My current relationshipstatus is single. If you can remember, I've had a boyfriend, in Texas. We broke up under certain circumstances and it was fair that we did break up in the first place. I'm not sad or anything, but what happens, just happens.
- I have a sister, 20 years old. She's happily taken since nearly 3 years and you could say that I'm a bit jealous of her. But only a bit. :3
- My parents are divorced. I lived with my mother until I moved out, because my father kind of disappeared. I didn't see him for so long and it's pretty sad that he just forgot about us.
- I am a fanfiction writer and I've published a lot of stories on fanfiction.net, just not related to Phoenix Wright and so on.
- I am bisexual and I have been a bisexual for a long time now. Went out with both boys and girls, because this just rocks.
- I have a hearing disorder or to put it blunt, I am deaf. Ever since my birth. I've been struggling with that for so many times now. Both of my ears are disabled, so I can't hear on both. But then again, I have a hearing aid, so it's fine.
- I am a big anime and manga fan. Been watching/reading them since 4 years now.
- I used to have an eating disorder, but now I can eat regulary without throwing up.
- I was born in Austria and I still live here. Born and raised, that is.
- The only game I will ever play is the Phoenix-Wright-series. :hotti:
- I am in an apprenticeship since 2 years by now. I'll be finished next year. c:
- Even though I have facebook and skype and all the other shiz, I barely use them. xD
- I am into old TV series like The O.C.
- I hate romantic movies.
- I hate make up and I don't plan on wearing it unless I'm going out.
- I am more of a tomboy, not like an average bitchy girl.
- I have more male friends than female friends. SUE MEEEE.
- And that was pretty much it :bellboy:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Okay, let's try this again.
-Don't feel like listing my age since it makes me feel old.
-Not sure how tall I am, 5 or 6 something
-Live in the United States
-I had a huge pirate obsession as a child, and it's slowly coming back.
-I've also recently developed an Alice in Wonderland obsession.
-I prefer DC Comics to Marvel, and my favorite comics are Batman.
-Some favorite villains are Riddler, Mad Hatter, Scarecrow, and Penguin.
-I like hats, but don't own many.
-I like to do random sketches, some based on this adventure game I made up with my friend, others of MOTHER 3 stuff, and some Batman, which I've recently gotten better at drawing.
-I really like to read.
-I don't have many friends.
-I like cheeseburgers and Italian food.
-I'm a bit of an amateur magician, but I'm not very good at it. I prefer to watch the tricks rather than do them, and am quite fascinated by escape acts and illusions and the like.

And that's all we wrote for now.

I am an eighteen year old bisexual trans woman (pre everything) living somewhere in The Bible Belt.

Hi

I am an 18 year old male currently residing in Pennsylvania. Honestly there's not much to say about me, I'm a pretty boring guy for the most part.

An Enigma Among Humans

I am a 17 year old male living in the beautiful state of WV. My mom divorced my dad when I was a mere age of 3 due to his abusive nature. We have live with my grandparents ever since until my mom can get a job that will put her back on her feet. My grandfather is a pastor, so I am a christian of the Apostolic belief, meaning I believe that there is one God (Jesus was God manifested in flesh [the whole referring to him as father was not real, it was purely metaphorical]) and that all of the Bible is true. As according to this (get ready for the hateful comments here) I think homosexuality is a sin. Now, don't get me wrong, I love the gays (not it that way thought) and so does God; he just does not approve of what they are doing, at least that is what we teach, a love the sinner and hate the sin attitude.

Edit: My 1st grade teacher hated boys, and whenever she would get the chance, she would expelled me and get me in trouble. She and the principle were like-minded and they got together with my mom and my grandfather to tell them that I talk about God too much and "that is not allowed in the 'real' world" and that I would ether need to stop talking about God, or they would need to find an alternative. I have been home-schooled ever since; and before anyone says anything bad, I have been on the AB honor role ever since I started. I am a part of 4-H, and have been president of my club and teen leader club for a while now.:end edit

As of last year, I was diagnosed with aspburgers and my as a result, I get into things that make my grandparents go "What?" or "Why?". But as long as it does not interfere with our way of living, they are ok with it, they are reasonable that way, but they will not stand for something that is ageist what we believe, let me tell you.

I have a love for anime and video games, but mostly video game stories. This came about by the fact that I can not always play all the games I want because my grandparents don't want me to not make it an obsession (too late) so I have come to know more about video game stories by looking them up.

My dream is to become a voice actor, and a writer. I have so many ideas I want to write, but have a hard time putting down what I am thinking on paper. If I feel like it, I would really like to become an internet critic for Chanel Awesome along side the other League Of Super Critics, but that all depends on what happens in my life. I am single and have only met one girl that I really liked, and she called me a good friend, but she left long and last I herd she is married. I am pushing through though, and hope to met "the one" soon enough.

Anyways, thanks for reading this. I really appreciate it.

Last edited by Lord Doitsu on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gardevoir lover

I'm a puerto rican who does not like living there.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Mary Faraday wrote:
*bump*

Since I last posted in Feburary and since I wasn't around that much, I'd love to revive this topic all over again, sue me. >:3
A lot of things happened in those past months, so I'll update it-- AS MUCH AS I WANT TO, OKAY.

--------------------

- Name's Magdalena.
- My gender is female, okay. Just so you don't get confused. x'D
- I am 18 years old.
- I live alone in a dorm, pretty neat if you ask me. I moved out right after my 18th birthday which happened already 3 months ago.
- My current relationshipstatus is single. If you can remember, I've had a boyfriend, in Texas. We broke up under certain circumstances and it was fair that we did break up in the first place. I'm not sad or anything, but what happens, just happens.
- I have a sister, 20 years old. She's happily taken since nearly 3 years and you could say that I'm a bit jealous of her. But only a bit. :3
- My parents are divorced. I lived with my mother until I moved out, because my father kind of disappeared. I didn't see him for so long and it's pretty sad that he just forgot about us.
- I am a fanfiction writer and I've published a lot of stories on fanfiction.net, just not related to Phoenix Wright and so on.
- I am bisexual and I have been a bisexual for a long time now. Went out with both boys and girls, because this just rocks.
- I have a hearing disorder or to put it blunt, I am deaf. Ever since my birth. I've been struggling with that for so many times now. Both of my ears are disabled, so I can't hear on both. But then again, I have a hearing aid, so it's fine.
- I am a big anime and manga fan. Been watching/reading them since 4 years now.
- I used to have an eating disorder, but now I can eat regulary without throwing up.
- I was born in Austria and I still live here. Born and raised, that is.
- The only game I will ever play is the Phoenix-Wright-series. :hotti:
- I am in an apprenticeship since 2 years by now. I'll be finished next year. c:
- Even though I have facebook and skype and all the other shiz, I barely use them. xD
- I am into old TV series like The O.C.
- I hate romantic movies.
- I hate make up and I don't plan on wearing it unless I'm going out.
- I am more of a tomboy, not like an average bitchy girl.
- I have more male friends than female friends. SUE MEEEE.
- And that was pretty much it :bellboy:

Still counts, except that I now have a piercing in my lower lip and a tattoo on my back, right side. :')

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

:)

I'm a part time care assistant. Ace Attorney is the best fandom ever: justice for all and something for everyone.

Yay!

I'm the most beautiful, nice, funny, polite, fascinating, intelligent, awesome and modest girl you ever saw a 13-years-old German girl. I love AA more than everything else and I cannot live without it. My favourite character is Manfred von Karma, followed by Franziska, Edgeworth, Darklaw, Barnham and a few others. I love English and I try to speak it as good as possible. What else? I like winter more than summer. I love chocolate and cookies. Yeah. That's all.

Been on this forum for well over year, but I guess I'll re-introduce yourself.

A cynic. A free thinker. A man of logic and science. An online journalist. An adventure with a quest for knowledge. A gamer. A writer. A high schooler with the mind of an adult.

Not your average kid basically. :jake:

The Chocolateholic of CR

ugh I really do hate repeating myself...... But whatever..... I am a 23 year old male who likes to drink Hot chocolate 17 cups a day. *cough* I am a gamer I tend to cheat in some games. Mostly when it comes to money..... But when it comes to time limits.... I put the freeze on that. I also like to RP.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Lord Doitsu wrote:
all of the Bible is true.

Even the dragons? That's badass. Heck, I'll convert if the parts about dragons are true.

In Justice We Trust

Just a reminder, everyone: we're not a Yahoo! comments section here; harping on another person's religion is not acceptable behavior. Also, if you see someone behaving this way, just report them and let the staff take care of it. Responding just provokes them further and makes matters worse. I've gone ahead and cleaned up the mess and reopened the thread. Hopefully, enough time has passed for everyone involved to calm down and let the matter drop. This never struck me as the kind of thread to need locking, so I really hope I don't have a good reason to do it again.
I'll always love you, Max.

The Chocolateholic of CR

I am me that is all. :godot:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Page 23 of 23 [ 900 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices