Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 29 of 40[ 1583 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 40  Next

Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

I know this might not be the time or place but I need all the help I can get! I know I should have went on the Global Link before I started wonder Trading but I was half asleep when I started to trade. Below is the original message I copied from What are you playing now?

Well damn I'v been wonder trading all day and I just found out the Pokémon Global Link is closed until Sun and Moon meaning I can't get the ability capsule. I also suck at battleing too. Can anyone be super generous and trade me a Pokémon with a ability capsule attached? I'm playing ORAS and my friend code is attached in the sig. I need to change my Shiny Starmie named "Misty" ability from Illumate to Natural Cure.

Just thinking about how my behavior sucked during the last two weeks :ron:
I was definitely more obnoxious, easily annoyed and explosive than usual. I probably should apologize to some people.

Edit: My mom told me this and it's all true. But Mel's Dad told my Dad the reason she's acting like this is because she's having a rough time in her life and she's being picked on. That's the reason why she's Goth and trying to be a boy, it's because she is afraid. If I ever see here again I would help her feel better and do anything I can do to make her life go back on track again. It's just sad to see someone I knew since I was 3 acting like this. The thing is she never acted like she was a boy, she never acted like she would be Emo/Goth, and she never would quit school because she's one of the most intelligent people I ever met. So this makes me think someone's forcing her to act this way. Can anyone give any thoughts and tips to help her right now? I need to somehow talk with her again but I havn't seen her for 3 years because we sorta lost contact with them.

............................................... I lost my job six hours ago.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
............................................... I lost my job six hours ago.

C-A

The GameStop one? What happened.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

@CatMuto Do you need a hug? *huuuuuuuuuuuugsssss* (ops. "don't touch me". nevermind).

You'll find another job, I'm sure of it. Keep looking ahead, because there is always a solution for everything and endless different opportunities in the world around you.

(Have you ever thought of working as a translator?)

--

Personal rant:

Spoiler:
OMG OMG OMG
I'm sooooo fucking tired
Did a 4 hour exam today
So many fucking questionssss, but I think I scored above average, at least
AGGGGGGGFGH IM GOING TO SLEEP FOR 30 HOURS NOW BYE

Happy Maria

Good for you!

Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Why did I let myself get talked into this purchase? After getting fired, I stopped by a pharmacy in the mall and asked about something to calm me down (I've run out of my anti-depressants several days ago and can't get new ones yet, cause they require a prescription and all my docs' offices were closed last week - I was trying to not go cold turkey) and then she tried to help me - nice and all, really, but she gave me a Vitamin D3 bottle... for 30€!

I don't have that much money to begin with! And this month, I'll get my last payment - which I'm sure will barely be 50€ because I only worked ONE day in October and only 4 hours - and I practically spent over HALF of that on this stupid bottle! Why? Why did I not tell her No!?

Oh, right. I was emotionally distraught and too busy trying to pull myself together, leaving me incapable of thinking straight. :ron:
Shitfuck.

C-A

I'm so fucking tired of my mother, and my family in general. The woman is always against me in everything. It's incredible. If do 9484849383 good things, and 1 bad thing, she will still put emphasis on the bad thing and criticize me. Fuck that. Today was the last day I needed to hear all her BS, and it was completely unnecessary. I just can't understand, maybe she feels a genuine pleasure when she ruins things for me.

Ace Procrastinator

Just got my ACT score back and found out I got a 29 composite. I got a 32 on Math, 31 on English, 29 on Reading, and a freaking 24 on Science. I LOATHE the science section because it takes so long to interpret the data. I hate standardized testing

Happy Maria

What was the total number of marks for each section?

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Fuck... I hate being alone with my thoughts. I feel like I'm gonna do something stupid. I see him in my facebook memories almost every day. I see all the good times and want them back, but I know the break was good for both of us.
I hate that I miss him. I have to stop...
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

New school, and I really dont know what to do with my shyness.
I dont know where to start, I dont know how to approach people. I am not aloof like they think I am. To make things worse i am afraid of approaching the person who tried to talk with me once,and who I think i could be good friends with.this sux :sadshoe:

I can relate to some extent. I mean, being shy is not the most visible trait in my personality, especially not at first glance, but I def have a very shy side with some specific people/when I'm in some specific situations. It is terrible to feel self-conscious and isolated around groups of people who seem to be having fun, yeah. There are people who are not bothered at all by being alone, and I even admire this, but I am not like that. I feel fragile.

But hey, approach the dude(tte). I honestly have the same problem of being insecure about talking to people I want to approach sometimes, mostly because I am afraid of rejection or being unnatural/talking BS etc. But guess what, people are actually taking you way less seriously than you think they are, and are not judging you like you imagine.
Just do it, you have nothing to lose. Socializing in a new environment can look difficult sometimes, but you will talk to someone who will probably introduce you to another person, who will introduce you to someone else and so on. After some time, you will have created your "own" group of friends without even realizing it.

Thanks a lot for encouraging me :edgey: I think Ill talk to this person Monday. You are right,people are more laid back and not judgemental as someone who is very shy thinks.This shyness is something I have to work on.

One of the worst feelings you can experience, is the feeling that you don't know someone anymore. This is not an exaggeration or figure of speech, but literally feeling like you don't know someone who you used to talk to a lot, maybe for months or years. You look at them, their profile etc, and just feels like some random stranger. It is bizarre and uncomfortable, almost like some kind of dissociation or amnesia. I don't know. I don't wish this upon anybody.

I'm fine and ready for justice!

dangerousoffender wrote:
One of the worst feelings you can experience, is the feeling that you don't know someone anymore. This is not an exaggeration or figure of speech, but literally feeling like you don't know someone who you used to talk to a lot, maybe for months or years. You look at them, their profile etc, and just feels like some random stranger. It is bizarre and uncomfortable, almost like some kind of dissociation or amnesia. I don't know. I don't wish this upon anybody.

That's happened to me, albeit for only a short period of time. I don't have dissociation or amnesia, so I don't think it's either of those. I hope you can figure out the cause of it. :sadshoe:
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Happy Maria

Today was a great day,except the end. At lunch time,I was tired and rested for a while. When I got up,I felt some cramps in my left arm, So I had to go home and miss a day of work.

And it's kinda annoying typing with a broken arm,too. I'm resting,though,so it should end after this.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

So as I'm sure people are aware of my condition where my right side is weakened and thus I need to be taken care of because I can't do things on my own. Which includes needing others to give me baths, dress me, etc. Stuff like that. And for now, I'm okay with it because I know it all needs to be done. But geez.

My wish so bad is to get hurry up and get better already so I can have my personal privacy back for things that I need to do to take care of myself like going to the bathroom and taking a bath. Not going to lie, having to be constantly exposed and monitored over when I am doing my business during what should be my private time makes me feel way less than a human, and dealing with this for nearly two years now, yeah it angers me.

Tonight though pushed me over the edge. I apologize for being vulgar, but I had to go and poop. And while I am in the middle of my poop, and I mean middle of it, my mother sends my father in. Poop is coming out of my butt and in the middle of that, my mother sends my father end to intrude and get something. Heaven forbid, I already feel less than human needing to be monitored during what should be my private times, but this went too far for me.

So, I tell my mom how upset this made me. And of course, I get angry because who wouldn't if something like this happened? At least, that's what I thought. But she goes and turns it around on me, painting it up like I'm the one to blame, just because I'm angry and complaining about what just happened. She says she's tired of my complaining, and so thusly I'm the one who's at fault because she's tired of me being upset. No, not her for sending my father into the bathroom during the middle of my business. So basically, I'm in trouble because my mother says so. I love my mom, but really? And the funny part. My father was willing to wait for me to finish so he could get what he needed, but no, she sends him in there any way because apparently I'm not supposed to care who or what walks in on me in the middle of my freaking business.

It was intrusive, embarrassing, humiliating, and down right made me feel already way worse than I already have been with my condition as a human being. Can't even have a minute of privacy to myself to do my business. Already all this intrusion makes me feel less than human. All my pride, decency, and modesty had already felt stripped away. I already felt humiliated and shamed previously. Didn't think it could get any worse.

But then something like this happens, yet I'm the one to get into trouble for complaining about this. Who, in their crapping, freaking mind, finds it acceptable to walk in on someone in the middle of their business and think it's okay to do so? Seriously, what kind of disgusting, perverted person does something like that? That really irritates me to the core.

Might as well just go ahead and live naked, peeing and pooping in front of others with no concern for my own humanity because apparently I'm not supposed to feel shame and humiliation and am just supposed to happily accept this crap because God forbid if I don't, I get in trouble for it. It's such a great freaking feeling to always feel in the wrong when I've been wronged myself. Such a great feeling. I apologize for how hateful this comes off right now, but I am the angriest I have been in a long, long time. Something like this should NEVER happen and I am freaking ticked off right now.

Must be freaking nice to go pee and poo and take baths in the comforts of privacy because I don't get it.

And it's a wonder why I try so hard to hold in my anger and concerns all the time. Because I am treated like a crapping joke every single time I voice any concern of mine and it always comes back to me being the one who is in the wrong. Every, freaking, time. Because god forbid my mother can't be in the wrong. She's the victim who is "always" in the wrong, so it can't be her. So it has to be me.

I don't mind being happy and positive. In fact, it's an attitude I much prefer having. But it would be so nice if I could feel safe just once to express my anger and concern without being judged and looked down upon. And hypocritically.

I apologize for this lengthy rant. Had more to let out and say than I thought, but at least I feel a bit better being able to type this out somewhere. Just wish I had privacy as well so I could stew and calm down a bit by myself.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Gettin' Old!

dullahan1 wrote:
So as I'm sure people are aware of my condition where my right side is weakened and thus I need to be taken care of because I can't do things on my own. Which includes needing others to give me baths, dress me, etc. Stuff like that. And for now, I'm okay with it because I know it all needs to be done. But geez.

My wish so bad is to get hurry up and get better already so I can have my personal privacy back for things that I need to do to take care of myself like going to the bathroom and taking a bath. Not going to lie, having to be constantly exposed and monitored over when I am doing my business during what should be my private time makes me feel way less than a human, and dealing with this for nearly two years now, yeah it angers me.

Tonight though pushed me over the edge. I apologize for being vulgar, but I had to go and poop. And while I am in the middle of my poop, and I mean middle of it, my mother sends my father in. Poop is coming out of my butt and in the middle of that, my mother sends my father end to intrude and get something. Heaven forbid, I already feel less than human needing to be monitored during what should be my private times, but this went too far for me.

So, I tell my mom how upset this made me. And of course, I get angry because who wouldn't if something like this happened? At least, that's what I thought. But she goes and turns it around on me, painting it up like I'm the one to blame, just because I'm angry and complaining about what just happened. She says she's tired of my complaining, and so thusly I'm the one who's at fault because she's tired of me being upset. No, not her for sending my father into the bathroom during the middle of my business. So basically, I'm in trouble because my mother says so. I love my mom, but really? And the funny part. My father was willing to wait for me to finish so he could get what he needed, but no, she sends him in there any way because apparently I'm not supposed to care who or what walks in on me in the middle of my freaking business.

It was intrusive, embarrassing, humiliating, and down right made me feel already way worse than I already have been with my condition as a human being. Can't even have a minute of privacy to myself to do my business. Already all this intrusion makes me feel less than human. All my pride, decency, and modesty had already felt stripped away. I already felt humiliated and shamed previously. Didn't think it could get any worse.

But then something like this happens, yet I'm the one to get into trouble for complaining about this. Who, in their crapping, freaking mind, finds it acceptable to walk in on someone in the middle of their business and think it's okay to do so? Seriously, what kind of disgusting, perverted person does something like that? That really irritates me to the core.

Might as well just go ahead and live naked, peeing and pooping in front of others with no concern for my own humanity because apparently I'm not supposed to feel shame and humiliation and am just supposed to happily accept this crap because God forbid if I don't, I get in trouble for it. It's such a great freaking feeling to always feel in the wrong when I've been wronged myself. Such a great feeling. I apologize for how hateful this comes off right now, but I am the angriest I have been in a long, long time. Something like this should NEVER happen and I am freaking ticked off right now.

Must be freaking nice to go pee and poo and take baths in the comforts of privacy because I don't get it.

And it's a wonder why I try so hard to hold in my anger and concerns all the time. Because I am treated like a crapping joke every single time I voice any concern of mine and it always comes back to me being the one who is in the wrong. Every, freaking, time. Because god forbid my mother can't be in the wrong. She's the victim who is "always" in the wrong, so it can't be her. So it has to be me.

I don't mind being happy and positive. In fact, it's an attitude I much prefer having. But it would be so nice if I could feel safe just once to express my anger and concern without being judged and looked down upon. And hypocritically.

I apologize for this lengthy rant. Had more to let out and say than I thought, but at least I feel a bit better being able to type this out somewhere. Just wish I had privacy as well so I could stew and calm down a bit by myself.

That sounds awful man. Your mother is totally in the wrong, it's not like you wanted all this help. Would hope she'd take it with a degree more tact like your father tried to show.

You considered looking up a voluntary agency or something for some counselling? Might give you a place to express yourself.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

dullahan1 wrote:
But she goes and turns it around on me, painting it up like I'm the one to blame

Because you totally had a stroke on purpose.

Quote:
I apologize for how hateful this comes off right now, but I am the angriest I have been in a long, long time.

Hey, you have every right to be angry.

Your mother sounds like she has a victim-complex - either that or she is way in over her head with caring for you. None of that is your fault, of course; I'm sure if any of you had the choice, you'd much prefer to not have to have any of this happen. It's understandable that things can get too much in this type of situation.

But your mom needs to buck up.
Sure, she's one of the people taking care of you, which is difficult. But YOU are the one who is in a worse situation, because you are the one that requires the assistance. (And something about your post makes me think that, if the situation were reversed and your mom was requiring this assistance, she'd say "I have a right to complain; look at what state I am in" rather frequently)

Remember, the vent thread is there for you to vent and practically nobody here would deny you that chance or belittle you for your complaining.

C-A

"I think it's time for you to get a job"
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO DO, MOM?!

C-A

Happy Maria

,sounds rough to me.

In Justice We Trust

Max is missing. There was one time he stayed out until around midnight, but that was only one time. If he doesn't come back, then that makes him the fifth cat we've lived with who has disappeared. My family really should have learned a long time ago and I'm furious with everyone--myself included--for not drawing the line at Sandy's disappearance back in 2003. Instead, we kept letting cats out, naïvely expecting them to always come back. Out of all the cats we've lived with since moving here, only two died in our presence--three if you count Fox, who's dying from cancer and will probably be euthanized within the next few months. We eventually decided to keep Max and Jerrie in if it's near or after 4:00, but every now and then, they slipped out--especially Jerrie, who disappeared a few years ago. We got stricter after Jerrie disappeared, making sure to bring Max in immediately if he got out after 4:00, but if he was out before then, there was no guarantee that he'd be back before 4:00. Myshka and Zuzu are both full-time indoor cats and I've already told my parents that Max should be one, too, if he comes back. They seem on board with the idea--not that it will save Max if he's already gone. Just last night, he was curled up on my bed with me, purring, and he even went under the covers for a bit. I stink at crying for some reason that is unknown to me; the last time I cried was in seventh grade. On the inside, though, I'm definitely crying.

Fox is dying, the outcome of the election has left me dreading the next few years as far as politics is concerned, my Internet connection is getting uppity, and now Max might have been killed by a predator or driver. [censored] these past few months in the [censored] with a pinecone.
I'll always love you, Max.

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

General Luigi wrote:
Max is missing. There was one time he stayed out until around midnight, but that was only one time. If he doesn't come back, then that makes him the fifth cat we've lived with who has disappeared. My family really should have learned a long time ago and I'm furious with everyone--myself included--for not drawing the line at Sandy's disappearance back in 2003. Instead, we kept letting cats out, naïvely expecting them to always come back. Out of all the cats we've lived with since moving here, only two died in our presence--three if you count Fox, who's dying from cancer and will probably be euthanized within the next few months. We eventually decided to keep Max and Jerrie in if it's near or after 4:00, but every now and then, they slipped out--especially Jerrie, who disappeared a few years ago. We got stricter after Jerrie disappeared, making sure to bring Max in immediately if he got out after 4:00, but if he was out before then, there was no guarantee that he'd be back before 4:00. Myshka and Zuzu are both full-time indoor cats and I've already told my parents that Max should be one, too, if he comes back. They seem on board with the idea--not that it will save Max if he's already gone. Just last night, he was curled up on my bed with me, purring, and he even went under the covers for a bit. I stink at crying for some reason that is unknown to me; the last time I cried was in seventh grade. On the inside, though, I'm definitely crying.

Fox is dying, the outcome of the election has left me dreading the next few years as far as politics is concerned, my Internet connection is getting uppity, and now Max might have been killed by a predator or driver. [censored] these past few months in the [censored] with a pinecone.

That seems awful! Maybe you should just have them in your backyard... if your fences are high enough. You should definitely be keeping ALL your cats inside, seeing you have such crap luck with outside cats. It not only protects your cats from getting lost, but saves them from diseases, fights with other cats and stops them from hunting native animals.

CatMuto wrote:
Because you totally had a stroke on purpose.

NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE A STROKE ON PURPOSE! WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO HAVE A STROKE ON PURPOSE!?
Sorry for the caps, but I know there are people out there who deliberately get sick on purpose, usually to get attention, but seriously, a STROKE! No one wants a stroke! It can kill and the effects can be extremely debilitating and take a LOT away from you. I had a bacterial infection from food poisoning the week after last week, and had to take an entire week off school! I was getting bloody painful stomach spasms and diarrhoea and it was awful! When I finally recovered last week and returned to school, I ended up having a few breakdowns because I missed out on so much (bike-riding and a "Fun Day") just to get tortured by a bacterial infection! I barely ever get sick in the guts. I only get colds and bloody annoying hayfever, but at least there's no pain and I can still go to school, even though it's annoying, uncomfortable and sometimes gives me bloody sinuses. I have a really good immune system, which is why I can't really handle being sick, because my body's better at preventing it than curing it.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

In Justice We Trust

Student678 wrote:
That seems awful! Maybe you should just have them in your backyard... if your fences are high enough. You should definitely be keeping ALL your cats inside, seeing you have such crap luck with outside cats. It not only protects your cats from getting lost, but saves them from diseases, fights with other cats and stops them from hunting native animals.

The backyard's not an option for us; the fence has gaps that the cats can get through. The only option is to just not let them outside, which is definitely what we're doing from now on whether Max returns alive or not. Strictly speaking, I don't think Max is lost; he's lived here for several years, so he knows his way around. Rather, I worry that he's dead. One possibility my mom brought up is that he wandered into someone's garage and got stuck there. I'm still clinging to the hope that it's something like that, but I consider it more likely that he's dead. There was one cat we lived with, Sabrina, who would sometimes disappear for more than a day and then return home fine, so there is some precedent for believing he could be okay--though Sabrina did ultimately disappear on one of those "three-day hikes" of hers. Fox has sometimes spent the night outside, too, though she doesn't go out these days thanks to her condition. It's definitely possible that Max will return, but I'm growing increasingly worried that he won't. I just hope that if he's dead, my family finds proof.

Do the leaflet thing, I'd suggest. My streetcat-turned-inside-cat-who-then-went-out-again-after-we-moved-into-a-house-with-garden, Emily, went out. One day, didn't return and we were worried. After about a week, we heard from a vet clinic that they had her; she had likely been sidewiped by a car and a taxi driver saw her, brought her there and they operated on her broken leg. (She eventually had the leg removed, cause she started eating it, since she couldn't feel it anymore - she still went out, until we moved back into an apartment. At which point, she was so used to going outside again, we had to give her to a friend, who could provide her with it)

C-A

General Luigi wrote:
Student678 wrote:

The backyard's not an option for us; the fence has gaps that the cats can get through. The only option is to just not let them outside, which is definitely what we're doing from now on whether Max returns alive or not. Strictly speaking, I don't think Max is lost; he's lived here for several years, so he knows his way around. Rather, I worry that he's dead. One possibility my mom brought up is that he wandered into someone's garage and got stuck there. I'm still clinging to the hope that it's something like that, but I consider it more likely that he's dead. There was one cat we lived with, Sabrina, who would sometimes disappear for more than a day and then return home fine, so there is some precedent for believing he could be okay--though Sabrina did ultimately disappear on one of those "three-day hikes" of hers. Fox has sometimes spent the night outside, too, though she doesn't go out these days thanks to her condition. It's definitely possible that Max will return, but I'm growing increasingly worried that he won't. I just hope that if he's dead, my family finds proof.

That's a bit like my fence, ever since we last moved. The previous house had solid fences so we weren't too worried about keeping the cats in the backyard in the day. One of our cats, Sootie, was quite old which meant that he probably didn't have the means to wander too far anyway. He passed away last year because we had to euthanase him due to a lot of sicknesses including kidney failure, but he's lived well - I think it was around 18-19 years. But he lived a long time. The other cats we currently have in order of age, the former too having met Sootie - Archie, Misty and Agatha (or Aggie) are only quite young and energetic, but they've lived well so far. We can't let them outside anymore because our fences are too low and there are gaps in one of the fences I've judged that they can fit through. My concern was confirmed when the neighbours' cats managed to get into our backyard through the said fence. Our next-door-neighbours to the left have been forced to let their cat Nelson out and leave it out for quite a while since he started suffering a bladder infection, the first time I knew of it being when he walked into a drawer and peeing in the drawer and soiling the contents - with blood in the pee! He's fine with it and doesn't wander out too far, just stays around the block.
Real shame your fence has so many gaps. People who are in town tend to have better fences, while people who are more out-of-town seem to have just wire fences and maybe open backyards.

Real shame what happened with poor Max. And with that theory with him being stuck in the garage, what do you think would happen if he got stuck in there? Would someone take him in or try to find the owner or something? Would they shoo him away or hurt him? Would he just stay in there and starve? Would he be attacked or run over? These are questions you have to ask yourself if you're hoping that it was just something like that. One of my friends' cats got lost as well, and he's the one who returned at one point with an injured nose! Just sad. This is why we never let our cats out.

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

Third try posting this, so super short: put out leaflets, he might have gotten injured and taken to a vet clinic or so. Something like that happened with our Emily once.

C-A

@General Luigi Cats are unpredictable beings. I think I posted here about Ishtar, my cat, who simply disappeared for months and months. I was 100% convinced she was dead, until one day she suddenly stopped by my window, meowing, looking like hell and starving. Biggest surprise ever. She's been living with my cousin, because I figured an apartment would be safer for her. She is a night life cat, and a maverick, too. She even learned how to open doors (and some windows).

The only cat I'm taking care of now is Mithras, and he has a completely different temperament... he is lazy, very attached to everyone from my family and doesn't really care about going out. Of course, I'm scared of losing him and still take measures to prevent him from going out, but he simply has shown no interest in doing so.

Don't lose hope. Not every cat who disappears is dead. Many simply start to live with someone else, and yeah, some decide to come back to their original homes after a while.

Gettin' Old!

Sounds awful General, I've seen how heartbreaking it can be to lose a cat or even to sit up waiting for it to come home when its late.

I'd love a cat but couldn't cope with that kind of stress I'd need to get an indoor one.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

In Justice We Trust

It turns out Max was trapped in our garage, thank whatever god(s)--if any--led him there instead of into a coyote's stomach. My family happens to be hosting another cat, so I'm guessing Max slipped in when we were setting things up for our guest and then everyone left without realizing he was in there. I heard someone meowing from time to time yesterday and it always sounded as though it was coming from the garage. Every time I checked in there, though, Max was nowhere to be seen, and since our guest's meow sounds very similar to Max's, we always figured it was just him rather than Max. My sister happened to spot Max in there about an hour after I left for work, thankfully.

All's well that ends well, though Max is now a full-time indoor cat and he now has a collar just in case he slips out and we're unable to get him back in.

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
It turns out Max was trapped in our garage, thank whatever god(s)--if any--led him there instead of into a coyote's stomach. My family happens to be hosting another cat, so I'm guessing Max slipped in when we were setting things up for our guest and then everyone left without realizing he was in there. I heard someone meowing from time to time yesterday and it always sounded as though it was coming from the garage. Every time I checked in there, though, Max was nowhere to be seen, and since our guest's meow sounds very similar to Max's, we always figured it was just him rather than Max. My sister happened to spot Max in there about an hour after I left for work, thankfully.

All's well that ends well, though Max is now a full-time indoor cat and he now has a collar just in case he slips out and we're unable to get him back in.

Good to hear this worked out for you man! A nice happy ending. You considered getting him chipped?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

In Justice We Trust

He's already chipped.

General Luigi wrote:

Phew! That's great to know that your cat is now all safe and well. That must have been scary!

General Luigi wrote:

What kind of collar is it? Is it one with that emergency button on it that, if it gets stuck on something and the cat ends up pulling hard enough, it releases, to avoid the cat being choked? Though Foster Dad John, whose kitten livestreams I watch, has had a moment where those types of collars did lead to a little trouble. (A kitten had managed to turn it and gotten the button part into its mouth - John had to cut the collar off)

C-A

I'm starting to feel uncomfortable and pessimistic about the idea of approaching new people, maybe for the first time in my entire life. People are so fucking complicated. Or maybe I am the complicated one, I don't know. All I know is that I can't trust people the same way I used to. It just feels like, no matter who I meet, the chances of the person being unreliable (or a prick) are more or less 30%... also, there is this whole group thing... when you are part of some group, some people hate each other and expect you to take sides, or you have to deal with people you dislike, put on a good face etc - which I am used to and can do just fine, but it gets tiring after a while. There is nothing more complex (and at the same time superficial) than socializing.

Maybe I am just going through a bad phase, but why it feels difficult to find a fellow human being who isn't unreliable/an ass, and who I can have good communication with? Goddamn. FML.

Thelema wrote:
I'm starting to feel uncomfortable and pessimistic about the idea of approaching new people, maybe for the first time in my entire life. People are so fucking complicated. Or maybe I am the complicated one, I don't know. All I know is that I can't trust people the same way I used to. It just feels like, no matter who I meet, the chances of the person being unreliable (or a prick) are more or less 30%... also, there is this whole group thing... when you are part of some group, some people hate each other and expect you to take sides, or you have to deal with people you dislike, put on a good face etc - which I am used to and can do just fine, but it gets tiring after a while. There is nothing more complex (and at the same time superficial) than socializing.

Maybe I am just going through a bad phase, but why it feels difficult to find a fellow human being who isn't unreliable/an ass, and who I can have good communication with? Goddamn. FML.

I would hate to have a "friend" who tells me I should take sides or that I have to hate another person. Sure, I had a rivalry with someone because of all his Satanic jokes and wrote a book about him being an evil monster, but that was all a bit of fun. Sometimes I do get a bit rough with the rivalry but it's always like "Team Tag," a game me and a friend played where we threw punches and kicks that were never meant to hit bit rather be pulled back at the last second. I never actually told anyone to their face they couldn't be friends with them.

And that person who I had a rivalry with has left for an unknown reason, so yeah...

Thelema wrote:
when you are part of some group, some people hate each other and expect you to take sides, or you have to deal with people you dislike,

:simon: "You need to pick someone to hate."
:kristoph: "Okay, I'll hate you."

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Thelema wrote:
when you are part of some group, some people hate each other and expect you to take sides, or you have to deal with people you dislike,

:simon: "You need to pick someone to hate."
:kristoph: "Okay, I'll hate you."

C-A

Hey, at least he didn't say: "You need to hate [X person]."

Page 29 of 40 [ 1583 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 40  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices