Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 26 of 40[ 1583 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 40  Next

Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

What. Logic and Reason aren't even emotional responses. How in the world were they even being considered as characters in the first place?

Plus, Riley had no free will. She was a slave to her emotions pushing her buttons. Literally. Still enjoyed the movie, but this trivia is just... Wow.

Well, apparently Joy was also initially called 'Optimism' until the producer realized that Optimism is not an emotion.

Inside Out has a ton of problems. Apparently, the message of the movie is that "it's okay to be sad sometimes, it's part of life". Which is a decent message, though I think PARENTS should be teaching their kids that, not movies. But you also need logic and reason in your life. As well as a ton of other stuff.

You know, I think Inside Out severely limited the emotions. I think it would be much better if Riley really DID have only five emotions when she was, you know, a small child or toddler. And then spawns more, as she gets older and more mature, learns that things in life are not black-white but simply gray.

Like the scene where Fear suddenly stops her, before she steps over an electrical cord. A TODDLER WOULDN'T GIVE A SHIT! They'd still run around like crazy. It's only after they cause something that has a consequence that they might learn. If it was previously shown that Riley didn't watch out and DID trip over such a cord and hurt herself, then the emotion of Fear pops up because she LEARNED something, and then Fear would retain the idea of being careful around cords, that would make more sense. And it's intelligent, but understandable for kids, too.

Especially later on, when Riley is a preteen. She should have a ton of emotions spawning. Say, Disgust and Anger could split off and create the emotion of Revulsion. Fear and Joy do Apprehension, Joy and Anger could create Schadenfreude... and then, at the end, when she sees a boy that she might like, a piece of EVERY emotion she feels could split off and create the emotion of Love. It makes Riley really appear to be growing and changing, it shows that Love is not just All Happy or All Sad, but a bit of everything - which is why it's such a complicated thing - and retain the whole for kids, but intelligent part.

I really disliked how even the PARENTS only had five emotions...

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:

Especially later on, when Riley is a preteen. She should have a ton of emotions spawning. Say, Disgust and Anger could split off and create the emotion of Revulsion. Fear and Joy do Apprehension, Joy and Anger could create Schadenfreude... and then, at the end, when she sees a boy that she might like, a piece of EVERY emotion she feels could split off and create the emotion of Love. It makes Riley really appear to be growing and changing, it shows that Love is not just All Happy or All Sad, but a bit of everything - which is why it's such a complicated thing - and retain the whole for kids, but intelligent part.

I really disliked how even the PARENTS only had five emotions...

C-A

Well that's what they did at the end didn't they? That was the big final thing, they used the emotions like paints and mixed them for different effects. They made a combination of joy and happiness in the climax to create a new feeling. It didn't spawn a new "person" but they were still able to create a new feeling for Riley as a result. Then when they flash forward a bit we see the memory bank is full of dozens of new "Mixed emotion" memories.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I've felt worse.

Quote:
Inside Out has a ton of problems. Apparently, the message of the movie is that "it's okay to be sad sometimes, it's part of life". Which is a decent message, though I think PARENTS should be teaching their kids that, not movies. But you also need logic and reason in your life. As well as a ton of other stuff.

I haven't seen Inside Out, but wouldn't logic and reason just be things that the kid has control of instead of being sentient beings that order the kid around? Humans have control over their own reasoning processes, but emotions aren't as easy to control.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Gettin' Old!

sumguy28 wrote:
Quote:

I haven't seen Inside Out, but wouldn't logic and reason just be things that the kid has control of instead of being sentient beings that order the kid around? Humans have control over their own reasoning processes, but emotions aren't as easy to control.

Also Logic and Reason as mentioned:

TheDoctor wrote:
What. Logic and Reason aren't even emotional responses. How in the world were they even being considered as characters in the first place?

Why are folks getting mad about things that are ultimately the right decision? I imagine a lot of brainstorming and mindmapping goes into filmmaking, least it looks that way from every "making of" I've ever seen, Logic and Reason were possibly thrown out there as just random ideas.

"How could they EVER be considered as characters in the first place?" is a bit unfair to get mad at them, after all there's tonnes of ideas that were probably shot down and refined into the finished product that they marketed.

It's a real sorry day when we get irritated at the thoughts we recognise are poor and choose not to act on just because we dared to muse on them for a moment in the first place.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Screw insurance. Screw the government.

So, I was supposed to get surgery that was going to correct a problem that I have in less than 12 hours. And, I just get off the phone saying that all of the sudden, my insurance won't go through. And the place I was supposed to get this done was over 2 hours away.

What's great is that my family and I asked over and over and over again, both the hospital and the insurance company if everything would work out and they assured us that it would. Told friends and family to keep me in their thoughts. And because I'm still disabled, my family went out of their way to miss work, cancel plans, everything, just for this moment. But then, I get a call saying that insurance suddenly can't go through, less than 12 hours before my surgery.

And you know what would have been REALLY great? If I had received Medicaid when I was SUPPOSED to, I wouldn't be having this problem. Oh sure, I was accepted over a month ago, but my card still hasn't come in like they said it would. And trying to get in touch with the office on top of that is near impossible. Doesn't matter if we go down there or do it over the phone, it's like pulling teeth.

And sorry I'm so mad about this, but multiple times now since my incident, since I've been disabled, have I been screwed over by insurance time and time and time again. It's great when I have to fork out money so I can be assured that I'll be covered for medical expenses, only for them to go back and suddenly say I'm not, even though they told me time and time again that I was.

I'm sorry if I have a really, really low opinion on the U.S government. Since being disabled, it's been nothing but a majorly negative experience dealing with all of this mess and my opinion on everything has really lowered my feelings about all this greatly. And if things keep on heading in the direction they are now like I feel that they will be, it's only going to get worse. Oh, people in peak health won't have to worry about anything, they'll be fine. I feel sorry for those who are far less fortunate though.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

I had a bunch of errands yesterday, where I was bicycling around the city to buy various things and meeting with a contact about moving to a different apartment lot, but I had a super disorienting feeling and slight headache the entire time I was in the city.

I don't know if it was food or the vitamin pill I had taken... After all it was sunny and warm enough and I considered if maybe it has given me a vitamin overload or something. Anyway, it made me really tense and screwed with my sense of spatial awareness. When people came walking it made me real anxious and I had a lot of awkward stops in front of people, cars on the side of the road almost made me jump. It was just weird, and it sucked, because I had looked forward to having a little trip throughout town on a beautiful day, but when I went home I just felt exhausted, overwhelmed almost, and I didn't get many things done the rest of the day because I was so burned out.

I'm generally very stressed about the 3rd semester starting soon, and I felt maybe it's the stress that's getting to me. To put it short, I just know already how much harder things will get, and I know that as soon as we hit winter I start to recluse and play too many video games to escape, because the cold weather and short days; the darkness, makes me winters-depressed. It happened last year and I am so afraid I will end there again. Thank god for Christmas. At least I can look forward to how nice Christmas always is!
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Nobody said the US government or insurance was nice to people with disabilities.
Or any government, really.

C-A

The Enigma

I'm beyond overwhelmed right now. So I live in Louisiana, where there was a lot of flooding this week, and our house was unfortunately affected as well. Got three feet of water. It's a mess and it smells terrible. The beds are soaked. The toys my siblings and I played with as children had to be carried out to the curb in garbage bags. All the furniture is scattered around and flood boards are broken and snapped. Basically...most of the memories we have there are ruined. I should be grateful...we didn't lose the house. Some people lost everything. But the stress of cleaning is a lot and it'll take months to get everything back to normal. Plus I only Got like an hour of sleep last night so yeah. Really stressed and tired right now. But I'm glad we have friends helping out and our pets and family members are safe, so that's what matters :D
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

The cape is self-fluttering

Bramimond wrote:
I'm beyond overwhelmed right now. So I live in Louisiana, where there was a lot of flooding this week, and our house was unfortunately affected as well. Got three feet of water. It's a mess and it smells terrible. The beds are soaked. The toys my siblings and I played with as children had to be carried out to the curb in garbage bags. All the furniture is scattered around and flood boards are broken and snapped. Basically...most of the memories we have there are ruined. I should be grateful...we didn't lose the house. Some people lost everything. But the stress of cleaning is a lot and it'll take months to get everything back to normal. Plus I only Got like an hour of sleep last night so yeah. Really stressed and tired right now. But I'm glad we have friends helping out and our pets and family members are safe, so that's what matters :D

Ugh, that sounds awful. I'd never dealt with flooding of that magnitude. I can't imagine having to deal with ruined floors and furniture in addition to damaged possessions. Good to hear folks are helping you guys out though.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Oh man does insurance just get better and better.

So I've been denied for the surgery. However, before when they said I wasn't, I had to go in and get lab work done for prep and what not. But it's fun now that I can't get the surgery and yet had the labwork done.

Fun part too? We had already put some money down on it. And instead of giving us a refund on a surgery that I can't get even though they told me I did, I now owe $1,000 for lab work that the insurance company was supposed to cover in the first place because they assured me that I was at the time. But now, I won't get covered for it and have to fork out this money over something that I'm not even having now.

Thank goodness for amazing insurance. It's really fantastic when you get screwed over. I'm so happy that I pretty much just chunked $1,000 down the toilet. Screw insurance.

I already can't work because of my disability. Sure I don't have money I can spend all willy nilly because I don't have a job. Just let me burn $1,000. In case you couldn't tell, I'm ticked off.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Gettin' Old!

:sadshoe: Really sorry to hear that Dullahan. The system really ain't working in your favour just now hope you family and friends are there to help you.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Enigma

Jean Descole wrote:

Ugh, that sounds awful. I'd never dealt with flooding of that magnitude. I can't imagine having to deal with ruined floors and furniture in addition to damaged possessions. Good to hear folks are helping you guys out though.

Thank you :pearl: Yeah, I myself have never dreamed of dealing with it either until it just happened. And the water rose so quickly, no one was expecting it. Most of the clean up is done now, and everything that was salvageable is being cleaned off and taken to storage. The house has already been gutted and is currently undergoing decontamination before it can be remodeled. I already moved into college, so I hate that I can't really be there to help as much while the rest of my family is doing so much work.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Stupid AdBlock! Why did you stop working!? I double-checked and made sure your stuff is fresh, I even did a fresh scan to make sure I have no viruses on my PC, got a restart after checking that and deleting them and you STILL show me ads! WHY!?

C-A

Do you use AdBlock or AdBlock Plus? They're made by different developers, and AdBlock Plus works really well for me, so if you're using the former, perhaps you might give the latter a try?

TheDoctor wrote:
Do you use AdBlock or AdBlock Plus? They're made by different developers, and AdBlock Plus works really well for me, so if you're using the former, perhaps you might give the latter a try?

I used Plus. But since I read that AdBlock is apparently not being updated for Firefox anymore, I now use uBlock Origin. Much better and, while it did miss some at first, I can easily just tell it to block the element and it'll remember that.

C-A

Why are taxes added, not included, to the selling price???

I'm starving and I have exactly $5.40 for a burger meal. But TOO BAD it's ACTUALLY $5.50 NOW

This is exactly how I feel about SOJ right now. I went through hell to add CAD 40 BUT NO! No!! This is the real price!
Feel free to reply.
Or not.
Thanks though!

This is where Germany is better. Prices have the VAT included.

C-A

Okay, so. In order to do a system transfer from my 3DS to my 3DS XL, I need TWO SD Cards.
I transfer everything to the system and SD Card... and THEN have to put the card from my OLD system into my NEW one, so all the things are on it?
...THEN WHY NOT JUST DO THAT TO BEGIN WITH!? Why not make the new system realize "Oh, this SD card has a ton of data on it full of savefiles, NNID and DLC. I'll just let the user access it from here!"?
Nope, I have to make a fuck-stupid transfer, only to use my old card.
Nintendo, what part of this makes sense?

C-A

I am getting so tired of hearing about Harambe.

Yeah, if you people cared this much about Harambe while he was still alive, maybe he wouldn't have been shot. :ron:

TheDoctor wrote:

Yeah, if you people cared this much about Harambe while he was still alive, maybe he wouldn't have been shot. :ron:

Who or What is Harambe?

C-A

The Real Human Being

TheDoctor wrote:

If people cared so much about Kennedy maybe HE wouldn't have been shot either.
Oh and those columbine kids.
And Virginia Tech
Maybe even Lincoln.
How about Franz Ferdinand?
of course nobody cared about these people.

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:

Who or What is Harambe?

C-A

It's better that you don't know.
Earlier this year at Cincinnati Zoo, a gorilla named Harambe grabbed a three-year-old boy who climbed into its enclosure. Fearing for the boy's life, one of the workers shot and killed the gorilla. The boy left unharmed. When the news became public, the Internet was outraged. Due to the Internet being the Internet, what started as anger over what some feel was an unjust move turned into a meme, leading to things like #dicksoutforharambe. These days, no one really cares about Harambe, they care about the memes.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

sumguy28 wrote:
Earlier this year at Cincinnati Zoo, a gorilla named Harambe grabbed a three-year-old boy who climbed into its enclosure. Fearing for the boy's life, one of the workers shot and killed the gorilla. The boy left unharmed. When the news became public, the Internet was outraged. Due to the Internet being the Internet, what started as anger over what some feel was an unjust move turned into a meme, leading to things like #dicksoutforharambe. These days, no one really cares about Harambe, they care about the memes.

Ooooh! Yeah, I know that. It's just I don't recall the name.
See, this is why you keep a damn fucking iron grip on your kid at all times. From the video I've seen, the gorilla was doing nothing overtly bad that was inuring the kid. My blame is on the parents. Yea, I'm pissed they shot a gorilla. Should've shot the parents. :ron:

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Sounds like the guy followed protocol to the letter to me. It's a shame but not like there's ill will behind it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

DoMaya wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:

If people cared so much about Kennedy maybe HE wouldn't have been shot either.
Oh and those columbine kids.
And Virginia Tech
Maybe even Lincoln.
How about Franz Ferdinand?
of course nobody cared about these people.
That's a poor comparison. In Harambe's example, no one shot him for the purpose of causing him harm, rather, it was to save someone else's life. In your examples I recognize, they were either assassinated or victims of mass murder (i.e. The sole purpose of those shootings WAS to cause harm).

I'm saying if people cared this much about him originally, maybe they would have scrambled to find a non-lethal option for dealing with the situation. Emphasis on maybe (in this post, and my original).

The Trial to the Truth begins

Yesterday has been awful. Don't get me wrong. Everything was normal and okay but then my mom accused me of stealing $20 from her. I kept telling her I didn't do it but she thinks I was lying. It got so bad that we didn't talk to each other for a while and she basically had me as the culprit. I had to put in $20 of my own to solve it but it only made the situation worse, to the point where she doesn't trust me anymore. It's fine by me because I have a love/hate relationship with my mother. I love her dearly but a part of me hates her guts.

Honestly I don't fucking care because let's face it... every day for me has always been a depressive slump whether in my house, on YouTube, anywhere. It's depressing. People always say that I should look at the bright side. Well... how can you look at the bright side when in the end, all roads lead to depression and at times... I can't say it. I just can't. And made worse is that I've learned (on my own) that people prefer someone else when it comes to content relating to Ace Attorney. I feel like I want to hang up my badge and say I quit.

And now today, I'm still reeling from what happened yesterday. I want to try to let it go and move on but knowing my mom, she won't. I can't take this shit anymore. It's just messed up in so many ways that I feel I should just leave and never come back. It is better for me.
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here

Justice1 wrote:
And made worse is that I've learned (on my own) that people prefer someone else when it comes to content relating to Ace Attorney. I feel like I want to hang up my badge and say I quit.

...wait, are you seriously talking about how (the way it sounds to me) people prefer Phoenix to Apollo in AA? In my case, I prefer Phoenix, mostly because he's more sarcastic and, well, he's more fleshed out compared to Apollo. I know that GS5 did a lot of him, but still.

C-A

The Trial to the Truth begins

CatMuto wrote:
Justice1 wrote:
And made worse is that I've learned (on my own) that people prefer someone else when it comes to content relating to Ace Attorney. I feel like I want to hang up my badge and say I quit.

...wait, are you seriously talking about how (the way it sounds to me) people prefer Phoenix to Apollo in AA? In my case, I prefer Phoenix, mostly because he's more sarcastic and, well, he's more fleshed out compared to Apollo. I know that GS5 did a lot of him, but still.

C-A

No. It's that people prefer someone else on YouTube when it comes to the Ace Attorney series overall.
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Being single isn't so bad now. Now I can just worry about me and not freak out about "omg did I reply to him?" etc.
It sucks; I miss him sometimes, but this is for the best.
I just hate the barrage of messages I've been getting when people found out I'm now single. Like is this what you were waiting for this whole time?
Eh... /shrug

For the record my name change is a song I like by Melanie Martinez, not how I'm reacting due to the break up.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Enoshima Junko-chan!

I've been sick for almost a month now, and it's really pissing me off. It started as a stomach bug, but now I've lost my appetite and am getting depressed. I am seeing my doctor about it but it still annoys me that I'm still feeling this way.

Gettin' Old!

crybaby wrote:
Being single isn't so bad now. Now I can just worry about me and not freak out about "omg did I reply to him?" etc.
It sucks; I miss him sometimes, but this is for the best.
I just hate the barrage of messages I've been getting when people found out I'm now single. Like is this what you were waiting for this whole time?
Eh... /shrug

For the record my name change is a song I like by Melanie Martinez, not how I'm reacting due to the break up.

There's something unnerving about your avatar Dawn. Like is it a horror thing?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

It's from a music video titled "Cry Baby" by Melanie Martinez. Someone just edited a part from a scene in the video and added the static effect.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Damn, so I got lucky and missed what could've essentially trashed my life and sent me into huge depression :udgey:

Basically, it started out when my dad kept getting used and lied to at work. This obviously made him pissed off, but he ended up taking it out on my family at home instead of his work, which strained relationships seriously. Add in that my mom is a college professor and was under a lot of stress, and she basically had to run the entire family since my dad became so grumpy and withdrawn. This caused her to become really mad as well, and she took it out on me and my sister, which essentially meant we had no parents or guardians to talk to. Not only that, but my older sister's boyfriend was slowly becoming an alcoholic, and kept verbally abusing her. This started to send her into depression, and she was seriously considering moving into our house for a while to send a message to him. Not only that, but my sister went through a really rough patch of her own, when her boyfriend broke up with her. A day after that, she crashed her car and had to use all of her money to repair it. And she's also pretty much running one of the afterschool programs at my school since the teacher who's SUPPOSED to run it is at the point where he could be fired any day, so he's using my sister to essentially keep his job. All of this would suck on it's own, but I was also dealing with my girlfriend of sorts breaking up with me, and my grades going completely down the drain. I got lucky and a lot of this has been resolved (Except for my grades, mostly because my teachers are horrible) but it got pretty damn close to being much, much worse.

Thunder84 wrote:
Not only that, but my older sister's boyfriend was slowly becoming an alcoholic, and kept verbally abusing her.

Should I tell of the time when my mom was talking to her alcoholic boyfriend almost a decade ago and said, "I'm not spending the rest of my life with a drinker" and a few weeks/months later, he died of organ failure due to alcoholism and painkillers?

I had a mosquito in my room and that fucker ATE me! Couldn't sleep, so I played lots of Curtain Call to pass the time, barely slept and now my brain is so... faöwoghmöamf. Like, it's not entirely on.

C-A

I was trying to take a small nap before I go into work because I only slept for like 3 hours and my aunt comes downstairs saying the house is a mess when my sister and I swept, mopped, dusted and cleaned everything.
I'm not in the mood for this. I'm gonna go get ready for work.

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
I had a mosquito in my room and that fucker ATE me! Couldn't sleep, so I played lots of Curtain Call to pass the time, barely slept and now my brain is so... faöwoghmöamf. Like, it's not entirely on.

Mosquitoes are the reason I'm somewhat excited for winter.

I have to vent about how people demand LGBT+ things in videogames and other media.

Look, I get it. Homosexuality has been getting a bad rap for a long time and it's still not common for people to understand or even tolerate the other sexualities. It can be difficult and exhausting to be a 'minority' in the realms of sexuality: people misunderstand your views or sexuality; may not tolerate them; they might even mock you for them or think you just 'were not fucked right yet' and think you can be 'cured' of whatever your 'wrong' sexuality is.

It's terrible. Okay.
But do we need to have LGBT+ stuff in EVERYTHING to counter this!?
NO!

I don't mind if there is an option for same-sex/bisexual/etc relationships in a game. It's a cool enough thing to have, as long as it isn't made because people kept demanding it or because they wanted to appear 'edgy' or 'progressive'. Constantly demanding for it to be added is no better than being forced into a heterosexual relationship in a game. Remember people: your sexuality is just like your religion. It's okay to have one, if you're happy with it, but do NOT shove it down my throat or wave it in my face, demanding I succumb to it and tell me it's for my own good.

Case in point, people are STILL demanding Yandere Simulator to have a male Yandere to be added, so you can play as a boy or a girl. And have a gay relationship with Sempai. By the way, your rivals will remain girls. A game where a gay boy kills girls because he wants to have the hot Sempai for himself - that'll go down well with the world.

Yan Dev himself said that putting in a Yandere-kun is a funding issue that he MIGHT implement very late into development of the game, but also made clear that a male Yandere may not go over well with people. After all, male Yanderes exist - no doubt about it - but most people associate the term Yandere with a girl.

Besides, shouldn't these people ALREADY be happy!?
Yan Dev made it clear that, yes, he is implementing a feature where you can have Sempai be a girl. Which would lead to make Yandere a lesbian and all the rivals being bisexual, as they are interested in Sempai and can be matched up with a male student.

We don't need appeasement of every sexuality in everything! It gets annoying!

C-A

Spoiler: Trump - 2nd TV Duell
"No, you misunderstood. That (leaked video over the weekend) was men talk, like in a locker room. I am sorry. I want to apologize to my family and the American population. But we live in a world where the IS is beheading people."

NON-SEQUITURS DOES NOT MAKE US FORGET YOUR ACTIONS, YOU ABSOLUTE WASTE OF SPERM!
Holy shit, I need to quote Abridged on Titan's Shadi: "I bet your mother wished she had swallowed you!"

And stop bringing up about how Mr Clinton harassed women. He's not running for president; his actions are irrelevant. And attacking Hilary because she remained with him? That's it, I take that as a get-out-of-jail free card to drag your wife through the mud, for staying with someone like you, who gropes women cause they are hot and thinks he can get away with it.

C-A

I've felt worse.

Trump still claims that the initial suspects in the Central Park Five incident are guilty.
I've groaned and facepalmed at several things both POTUS candidates have said over the past campaign season. This is the first to absolutely piss me off. So not only did Trump publish advertisements calling for the death penalty for the suspected minors, not only were were the confessions extracted only after 30 straight hours of interrogation, not only were the suspects proven innocent via DNA evidence, but now Trump has the gall to claim that he was right and is right about sending innocents to prison. If Hillary is crooked, Trump has already snapped.
Page 26 of 40 [ 1583 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 40  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices