Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Court Records on WhatPulseTopic%20Title

Just for you Baki. can you marry me now?

Well then, before you sctrach your head and say "what?" I'll give you a bit of an intro. Marshall

A summary for those who don't want to read: Basically It's a program designed to keep track of how many keystrokes, clicks, and distance you have moved your mouse over a certain period of time.

The purpose of WhatPulse is simply to collect statistics about your computer behavior. Some people (Like me) use it to determine how long they've worked on something, like a programming project, a school essay, chatting by all means.

Pulsing: When you "pulse", you're actually sending your keycounts in the program to the server along with other information about your Account, so the server can decide where to put the keycount. If the pulse goes according to plan, the server sends back an "OK", and the client's keycount is reset to 0 (zero), and your previous keys are added to your profile in the server database! :)

And for all you people who are thinking "oeh mi god a keylogger, no way!", well, exactly, No way. WhatPulse is not and never will be any sort of keylogger, it does not collect the keys you type, but only how many keys you type. (see our Privacy Policy)

(Taken from http://whatpulse.org/whatis/)

Now then, once You install the software, (http://whatpulse.org/downloads/)
and get an account, you can start Pulsing. So what is the purpose of this topic, you ask? Franziska Well, On WhatPulse you can make teams with totaled counts and there just HAPPENS to be a court records team. Right here. http://whatpulse.org/stats/teams/11572/

How do I join this team, you may ask? Follow my step-by-step instructions.

1. Hit "teams" on the left side

2. Hit "Join team"

3. The name is Court Records, and the password is notguilty.

That's about it. Sorry for the wall of text. Nick
Re: Court Records on WhatPulseTopic%20Title

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Alright, I joined the team! But it looks like it will take a while for me catch up with everyone. Sadshoe

Thanks Butzpuff! Also, If your name does not appear in the team list right away, don't worry. You must simply wait for the server update. And another thing. Make sure that if you use WhatPulse on more than one computer, make sure to make a pulse profile. If you Pulse to the same profile on two computers, the software will glitch.

Minor Character

I joined the group as NEFreezer.

Alright then. I hope we can get into the top 2000 by the end of the week or so.... but I think that may be unrealistic.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices