Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 3 of 3[ 83 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: HAAAIIIRRR.Topic%20Title

Ultimate Survivor

My hair is dark brown and currently medium length, just a little past my shoulders. I also have bangs, which you can kind of see in my avatar. Ideally, I'd like to let my hair grow a bit longer and then keep it at that length. I have a pretty round face so super-short cuts aren't my best look, but at the same time I don't want to let my hair get super long and formless. As for styles, I usually keep it down and straight. I'm really not good at braiding or anything like that.
Now, even if you apologize...I will not forgive you.

The only moment of my life that I actually liked my hair: (December 2012 - April 2013)

Spoiler:

Now it's just the average light-brown hair. RIP purple hair.

Currently my hair is past my shoulders and getting close to the halfway-down-the-back length that I want. It's a darkish brown with blond highlights which were put in to have pink highlights which have been washed out for about six months now and I don't have the money or the energy to recolor my hair with a pinkish color every three or four weeks to keep them in. Which really puts a damper on my idea of having a full set of cottoncandy pink hair.

I generally switch my preference around. When I have short hair, I miss the fact of tieing, curling or styling long hair. So I decide to grow it out, but around the time when my hair reaches my chin, I switch sides. I want short hair again, because I remember the annoyance of having the hair in my way and tickling/scratching my neck.

Mostly I dye my hair either black or red. But since I learned that my skin is too pale to look good with black hair, even if I went with goth make-up, so I basically gave up on that. Although I say red, I mostly go with auburn. Looks red enough when it's done.

I like wavey hair, but I can't really get it together. I can get curls but they make me look to 'cute' and I dislike that. And while I like hairstyles, I mostly just pull my hair back because it gets it out of my face. Plus, majority of the fashion hairstyles just look... really impractical to me. I know they're supposed to look great, but that kind of hair just hinders a person in daily life.

C-A
Page 3 of 3 [ 83 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices