Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 215 of 274[ 10935 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218 ... 274  Next

Re: What are you playing now?Topic%20Title

SquareMelonBread wrote:
Walter White wrote:
Playing The Evil Within. Don't fail me Shinji Mikami and you better make me piss my pants scared when im playing. :redd:

you are so mean to me ):

Why don't you buy the game then? :P

The Chocolateholic of CR

Sjibbey wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Anthony wrote:
Every time I see there are events for Barracks..... Marribelle is there hitting on EVERY guy but me. I'm here thinking what the hell? why isn't my avatar getting any heart events? As said by The Great Late Rodney Dangerfield "I get no respect."

Except where you are the official Tactician and Commander of the Army :-P

Not to mention that every girl/woman in that game will bang you if you talk enough with them. In real life that would be called stalking but your position as tactician makes it OK. Hooray for abuse of power and ranks! That was a joke obviously

Well there goes some part of my pride..... How much pride of mine must be broken?
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

In Justice We Trust

Sjibbey wrote:
Not to mention that every girl/woman in that game will bang you if you talk enough with them.

That's where you're wrong, Sjibbey. Excluding DLC and SpotPass characters, there is one female playable character who will not marry a male Avatar: Morgan.
I'll always love you, Max.

Fucking mike drop, people! Playing XIII-2 and I just managed to win one Brain Blitz terminal after AN HOUR of doing this shit. I fucking HATE those terminals and their dumb questions that are 80% about stuff you never even heard about (yeah I get it, some of it is, like, pun stuff - still annoying if my brain does a different pun) and not to mention the actual luck based Red/Black or Heads/Tails and High/Low options ARGH!

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Fucking mike drop, people! Playing XIII-2 and I just managed to win one Brain Blitz terminal after AN HOUR of doing this shit. I fucking HATE those terminals and their dumb questions that are 80% about stuff you never even heard about (yeah I get it, some of it is, like, pun stuff - still annoying if my brain does a different pun) and not to mention the actual luck based Red/Black or Heads/Tails and High/Low options ARGH!

C-A

Haha that's funny its almost like its a bad game.

Sjibbey wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Pish posh you talk as if my Luigi-play won't decimate whatever weaklings you throw up against me :agent_j:

In terms of 'tiers' picking the random button will probably give me a better character than Luigi. But seeing is believing so always feel free to PM me if you want to play some matches.

Hmm keep your 'tears' you'll need them after I show you their worth. A true warrior fights with passion in his heart and for the joy of battle. 'Tiers' and those who adhere strictly to the rules of them above all else are one of the biggest drawbacks of the fighting game community in my eyes.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

High level play

General Luigi wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:
Not to mention that every girl/woman in that game will bang you if you talk enough with them.

That's where you're wrong, Sjibbey. Excluding DLC and SpotPass characters, there is one female playable character who will not marry a male Avatar: Morgan.

Consider me educated. I only played through the game once and judging from all from the S-supports the male avatar had I assumed that you could marry everyone from the opposite sex.

Pierre wrote:
Hmm keep your 'tears' you'll need them after I show you their worth. A true warrior fights with passion in his heart and for the joy of battle. 'Tiers' and those who adhere strictly to the rules of them above all else are one of the biggest drawbacks of the fighting game community in my eyes.

It wasn't really my intention to get into a discussion about tiers Pierre. When you said 'what-ever weaklings' and mentioned you played Luigi yourself it just seemed off to me. I tried playing as Luigi myself but he feels to slow and floaty for me (and not the good kind of floaty like Jigglypuff).

Guess there is only 1 way to settle this. IN SMASH!
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

In Justice We Trust

The Charlemagne expansion and its associated update have rendered my Iranian playthrough of Crusader Kings II pretty much unplayable due to some changes in the vassalage mechanics resulting in the Caliph getting hit with a massive penalty and unable to correct the problem for far too long. However, on the positive side, the earlier starting date now available means Scotland is no longer surrounded by Vikings with event troops. As such, uniting the British Isles under a Scottish ruler is now something I can probably pull off... wait a minute. That's the Scottish royal emblem, but the game's calling the place Pictland? Supposedly, some cultures can transition into new cultures via an event, so maybe a Pictish state will become Scotland under the right circumstances? But can I count on that happening? Time for a little research.

October 17 Edit: [sigh] Judging by the Paradox forums, Charlemagne is full of bugs and broken mechanics. Nothing quite like a game getting patched a few days after its release, ah?

迷探偵

Playing Azito 3D Kyoto (3DS). A simulation game where you take the role of head of a secret organization and build an underground base. And because all secret bases are destined to be attacked, you need to boobytrap the place, as well as create tokusatsu heroes and kaijin to help you defend the base. And because you need to finance all this, you also need to manufacture products to sell to the unknowing population in the city above your base (because you wouldn't want to see your organisation fail just because you couldn't pay your employees, right?).

It's a pretty difficult game, especially as it explains very little. You'll need to figure out a lot of the mechanics on your own, which can be a bit frustrating. The UI isn't really intuitive either and it feels kinda rought. But it's fun to see enemy troops succumb to your army of monsters you placed strategically right after a tiring booby-trapped hallway, while a giant robot is taking care of enemy reinforcements on the surface by stepping on them.

Azito 3D Kyoto is a cheaper, one-stage version of the original Azito 3D by the way, which in turn was a remake of the original PSX Azito. Sequels added heroes and monsters from actual tokusatsu shows, so you could actually build your own Kamen Rider 1/2/V3 etc.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

In Justice We Trust

I just got Civilization: Beyond Earth and have been playing as the Slavic Federation. I found it rather amusing that one of the cities I can found is named "Konechno." I can't speak for other Slavic languages, but I know that the Russian word "Конечно" (often transliterated as "Konechno") translates into "of course."

Art Person

Just finished replaying Dual Destinies on the iPad. I have to say, I forgot how good it was! I seemed to have enjoyed it a lot more the second time round.

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
I just got Civilization: Beyond Earth and have been playing as the Slavic Federation. I found it rather amusing that one of the cities I can found is named "Konechno." I can't speak for other Slavic languages, but I know that the Russian word "Конечно" (often transliterated as "Konechno") translates into "of course."

Ohh how is it?! I quite like Civilisation but I'm not sure about this one because it's doing stuff so differently.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

You know, a Mario game!

I'm playing Bayonetta. I got Bayonetta 2, and it comes with Bayonetta 1 completely free, so I'm going to wait until I've completed the first game before I play the second one. So far, the game is brutal. I've gotten Stone awards on nearly every stage, with only 3 exceptions so far. I'm pretty sure that you must beat the level without dying once to even have a chance of getting anything higher than stone. The ranking system is harsh.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Playing Alien Isolation since I finally finished beating The Evil Within.

In Justice We Trust

Pierre wrote:
Ohh how is it?! I quite like Civilisation but I'm not sure about this one because it's doing stuff so differently.

Warfare retains most of the basic elements of Civilization V, though it's connected to technology both directly and indirectly. Diplomacy and city-building are largely unchanged. Barbarians and city-states are, for the most part, merged into a single gameplay element: aliens (though I feel that's a misnomer, considering that the humans are the extraterrestrials from the planet's perspective). Ideology sort of survives in the form of affinity, but it isn't built up the way ideology is, nor are you restricted to a single affinity. Espionage is more elaborate than it was in Civilization V, which is something I like. There's also the quest system, which confers bonuses much like City-State Quests in Civilization V, but also introduces several decisions that can provide more variety for your colony (for example, you might get a choice between all buildings of a certain type getting a better Science output or a better Culture output). Promotions for units are less detailed, but that's because many of the more specific promotions that were present in Civilization V got absorbed into the affinity system.

All in all, I'm enjoying it so far. It feels both familiar and different at the same time.

Gettin' Old!

Yeah since I last posted I saw some gameplay and glancing at the map I was like "Hey it's Civ 5!"

A lot of things look familiar to the point it looks more like a Civ 5 Sci-Fi mod.
I was a little disappointed, I was thinking maybe when it was announced you would manage several planets at once or have some kinda space exploration mechanic on the go instead of "Civ on a different planet with some resource/enemy names swapped around". Course I'd be a bit interested in learning about the fiction of the Civs and how they became what they are now, and what they can do with new technologies and wonders (since everything before was based on previous historical techs and accomplishments) as giving Civ freedom to work with fictional elements is a REALLY interesting idea.

Sadly though I think I'll wait till it's on sale, it looks too much like Civ 5 for me to want to get it right out the gate.

....Actually made me realise it's been like a month since I last logged into Steam...I dread the updates :nick-sweat:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

You know what game I really enjoy playing? XCOM Enemy Unknown. After completing the game I felt satisfied and put the game away for a long time.

But recently I bought the Enemy Within DLC and decided to start anew on classic (hard) difficulty. I forgot how brutal this game can be if you get some bad luck. Missing 2 80% shots and the enemy one-shotting my 4 starting players didn't exactly make for a good start on the game. Especially since I alter the character after family and friends it was pretty sour to lease an entire team at the start of the game (well, third mission or so, but still). RIP my brother, niece and 2 friends.

Also I notice I'm quite narcissistic when it comes to games where I can recreate myself and others. I'm my favorite class (sniper) and I give myself the best gear so I have the smallest chance of dying, ever.

Depending on how many of my squad members die I'm going also add C-R people to the team. If anyone from here dies heroically I'll mention it (and with that I mean you guys are going to jump in front of my bullets :karma: ).
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Gettin' Old!

Oh no Sir Jibbey I'm too young to die fighting the aliens!?

Still I'm the same for whatever character is meant to he the main one. Always look to give them the best armour and gear and everyone else gets the leftovers.

Xcom is always one of those games though where I figure if you lose a mission it'll just snowball uncontrollably into loss after loss. I mean its challenging even when not hard and without ironman so I just don't know how folks recover.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

Yeah I'm only using 1 save file to keep things fair (that's the iron man mode right?).

Well since my loss happened relatively early in the game only minimal experience was lost, although I was tight on funds for a short time. If it will come back to haunt me later... then I'll deal with it then.

Don't worry about dying to early though. I'm pretty big on keeping all characters alive. This is also why Fire Emblem games can prove very challenging for me on harder difficulties. It's just that I jumped exited into the game and had consecutive real bad luck which caused my demise. Can't always roll a winner I guess.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Conquer Online but right now just afking on it by raising the Weapon Proficiency til..... 12:00 AM My time. And Playing Fire Emblem Awakening.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Fate Testarossa

Started playing Fantasy Life. It's quite fun.

Fate is made by クロス

Playing The Evil Within on my 3rd play-through trying to get the achievement for beating it under 5 hours.

Gettin' Old!

Walter White wrote:
Playing The Evil Within on my 3rd play-through trying to get the achievement for beating it under 5 hours.

Good luck, those speed-run achievements just bug me, would seem to ruin the enjoyment of the game by rushing through it like that.

Playing Kid Icarus Uprising after a friend loaned it to me. Man those controls are difficult but I see what folks were talking about with the writing being difficult.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
Walter White wrote:

Good luck, those speed-run achievements just bug me, would seem to ruin the enjoyment of the game by rushing through it like that.

So far so good since I have alot of stuff upgraded. I'm at ch 6 of 15 with 1 hour in.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Pierre wrote:
Walter White wrote:

Playing Kid Icarus Uprising after a friend loaned it to me. Man those controls are difficult but I see what folks were talking about with the writing being difficult.

What I like about it though it the controls are pretty customizable. You can pretty much play how you want. I will say though, Uprising is a good example of Nintendo voice acting, humor, and characters done right. More series could take away from this. The plot isn't too bad either, but the characters and the writing really shine.

Also, the MUSIC. The soundtrack is FANTASTIC.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

In Justice We Trust

Well, Paradox has a patch in open beta, so I decided to go ahead and give Crusader Kings II another go. The game's event files suggest to me that Pictish territories will become Scottish after enough time under a non-Pictish ruler (the files say 100 years on average). I've read up somewhat on Scottish history and have decided to try to emulate what early Scottish chronicles and modern linguistic studies suggest about Scotland's origins: Pictland was absorbed by Dál Riata and the two states combined to become early Scotland. As such, I started as a customized Irish Catholic ruler of Dál Riata in the new 769 start date. Saying I got lucky in the beginning is putting it lightly. Pictland had vastly superior numbers, so in all my early wars with them, I was playing defense and had the good fortune of winning several unequal battles. A series of rebellions turned the tide a few decades later, though, and I am now one county away from usurping the title "King of Pictland." Still, I found it annoying that I almost always had to use my chancellor to fabricate claims in order to get a justification for expanding. Such is the price of being surrounded by my brothers in the faith, I suppose.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Playing Mario Kart on Nintendo DS. Never gets old... at least not for me. :redd:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Finshed Evil within with 4hrs and 30 mins in and got the 5hr achievment.

aka Ami <3

kwando1313 wrote:
Started playing Fantasy Life. It's quite fun.

Basically this. This game is so fun, you other peoples have no idea.

Curtain Call.
XIII on the PS3.
Also STILL attempting to kill the final boss' hard mode in Romancing Saga 3... after close to 20 attempts.

C-A

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Oh damn, gotta replay Phoenix Wright again. This'll be a true mess lmao

In Justice We Trust

The Scottish culture has emerged in my playthrough of Crusader Kings II. Transitioning the royal family from Irish to Scottish is taking time, but it's starting to have an effect. In light of a recent wrench in my plans for my grandson that had to be cheated out, I've decided that from now on, my son will not receive any land until his firstborn son is married. It will cut into my prestige, but I'm not letting him marry the future king off to some drooling imbecile with a cruel streak wider than the English Channel. It's 877 and I currently control most of Scotland and Wales, a third of Ireland, and a third of England. Thanks to a Sultan in Africa converting to Judaism, Jihads triggered early. Crusades became available soon after. Crusades tended to end poorly. The Eastern Roman Empire is on the verge of collapse at this point; Constantinople has been captured by the Abbasids and a Crusade to reclaim Greece ended in disaster. Increasingly I am led to believe that a new great Christian empire is all that can hope to stand up to the Abbasids and that I am the only one who won't screw it up.

Well finally decided that its been 1 month since I brought Alien:Isolation and I still haven't touched so I'm finally gonna be playing it now :yogi:

迷探偵

Started in Digimon Adventure (PSP). It's an RPG based on the original TV series (with the original voice cast), following each episode (and some new side stories). It's a bit simple at the start, but I'm enjoying it quite a lot as a faithful game version of the original story. Oh, and bonus points for using the original music, including Butter-Fly as the opening and Brave Heart as the evolution theme!
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Gardevoir lover

I've been replaying Pokemon sapphire.
I most likely won't touch this game again in a long time after the remakes come out.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

I recently picked up Bravely Default again and started a new save. Now I know what I'm doing, I think I could have a bit more fun building the characters. Still, that story...

Anyway, I needed a break from Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing.
Art created by myself, check out:
Tumblr - DeviantART - Archive of Our Own

Playing Alien:Isolation trying to catch up to where I was before starting a new game.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Currently playing Sims 2, because I don't like S4 anymore. It's... meh. I could slap myself for buying it.

Sleeping is my life.

I'm having a blast with Pokémon Art Academy. It's really fun, more or less.

In Justice We Trust

December 26, 919 in my Crusader Kings II playthrough: King David of Scotland crowns himself Emperor of Britannia. Only five duchies, all English, remain independent. They all now have a choice before them: pledge their loyalty to Emperor David or have their lands assimilated by force.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Playing through Persona 3 Portable. Quite addicting, I must say. I love leveling up the social links. The combat is pretty good too, although I wish I didn't have to start each battle as the MC half the time. I run out of SP too quickly.

My main complaint is the battle commentary. It's worse than Navi.
Page 215 of 274 [ 10935 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218 ... 274  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station