Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 4 of 6[ 202 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: Shin Megami Tensei (MegaTen)Topic%20Title

The defender of Justice!

Finally! Persona 3 portable has been announced in America by Atlus for a July 6th release!
<3 Happily CR married to Comfortably Numb =D
Image Image Image

Anything from the shop? Cornetto.

Reviving topic,
I so wanna get P4. I can get it in the week after May 5.

Why must you insist on killing my mother over and over again? ~Irving Onegin

The master of Judging 64

Pre order P3P and you get Junpei's hat. I want MC headphones though.

Scary Cat

Who's gotten Strange Jouney yet? I'm addicted to it. >__<

SJ is my first MegaTen game, and I'm interested in getting some others. Anybody got any good recommendations for someone who only has a DS, Wii, and a gamecube?
Image Avatar/Signature sprites done by good folk at Crystal Gun Girl Game

The master of Judging 64

If you have only them. You ether going to have to rom the older ones or/and get Devil Survivor.

Scary Cat

I was afraid of that. >__<

At least that gives myself a good excuse to go look into getting some new (old) systems. XD
Image Avatar/Signature sprites done by good folk at Crystal Gun Girl Game

The master of Judging 64

That would be a bad idea. Besides Demon Slayer. The SMT stuff hadn't really made it over seas till Persona.

I refuse to change my avatar

Judgemaster64 wrote:
That would be a bad idea. Besides Demon Slayer. The SMT stuff hadn't really made it over seas till Persona.

A good portion of the Shin Megami Tensei games have been translated...By fans.

Also, A huge majority of the Shin Megami Tensei games are on the Playstation and PS2.

There are a few games for the GB Color which were translated over here, They are kinda Like Pokemon. It even had a Anime.
Thank you Delsy for the Awesome Game Over Sig! If you're still here, I still love it!

The master of Judging 64

Game Over wrote:
Judgemaster64 wrote:

Also, A huge majority of the Shin Megami Tensei games are on the Playstation and PS2.

There are a few games for the GB Color which were translated over here, They are kinda Like Pokemon. It even had a Anime.

Uh duh, I know that. Read the post before mine. Also only one GBC game was translated. The others were GBAs.

Judgemaster64 wrote:
Game Over wrote:
Judgemaster64 wrote:

Uh duh, I know that. Read the post before mine. Also only one GBC game was translated. The others were GBAs.

Sorry Dude. But you weren't very specific to him. Sorry.
Thank you Delsy for the Awesome Game Over Sig! If you're still here, I still love it!

The defender of Justice!

Relax you two, it doesn't really matter how many of each there were and how many been translated.

Devil Survivor though may be a SMT game OnyxAlchemyst but it plays much different than SMT SJ. The battle system is slightly similar but also not. By no means is it bad, just not a great game if you're not a srpg fan since it is a challenging one. If you have a DS lite or phat you can try your luck finding a Demi Kids copy. Once again nothing like SMT SJ.

I have reserved my copy of P3P and look forward to the hat, even if I will never wear it. The website countdown keeps me excited for it. Also Atlus recently announced Persona 5 though no details have surfaced from my knowledge at this time except that they director wants to try something new with it while staying in the boundaries they made from persona 3 and 4. Should be interesting to see what they come up with. I just hope it is similar to 3 and 4 since I preferred them over 2, and yes I played 2 before any other persona game.
Image Image Image

Hey... if Phoenix made an account on a forum... and had a profile display picture... would that picture be... Nick's Avatar?

The master of Judging 64

What does that have to do with SMT?

Judgemaster64 wrote:

Twas a joke...

The master of Judging 64

THOMASNATOR wrote:
Judgemaster64 wrote:

Twas a joke...

I don't get it. Who is Phoenix? The only Phoenix I know is the MC nickname that I use in Nocturne

The defender of Justice!

Judgemaster64 wrote:
THOMASNATOR wrote:
Judgemaster64 wrote:

Twas a joke...

I don't get it. Who is Phoenix? The only Phoenix I know is the MC nickname that I use in Nocturne

I hope you're kidding....
Image Image Image

The master of Judging 64

winged cloud wrote:
Judgemaster64 wrote:
THOMASNATOR wrote:

Twas a joke...

I hope you're kidding....

uh not everyone played every SMT game to the letter. I only had beaten DS:RKvsSA, P3, and SJ.

The answer is staring you so blankly in the face Ameno-saragiri would have to be between you and the screen for you to not get it.

The master of Judging 64

THOMASNATOR wrote:
The answer is staring you so blankly in the face Ameno-saragiri would have to be between you and the screen for you to not get it.

How about you cut the I mightier then you crap. Oh look at me I know the answer and I'm not saying it. Not everyone is as knowledgeable as you of this series. Like I said I only went through only THREE of them. I played a little bit of the others though and have not seen or remember Phoenix in any of them.

The defender of Justice!

Judgemaster64 wrote:
THOMASNATOR wrote:

How about you cut the I mightier then you crap. Oh look at me I know the answer and I'm not saying it. Not everyone is as knowledgeable as you of this series. Like I said I only went through only THREE of them. I played a little bit of the others though and have not seen or remember Phoenix in any of them.

Just so you know, I haven't played every SMT either and only know good details about the ones i own or have played. So to end this potential fight more, I believe he met "Phoenix" As in Phoenix Wright. Thats why it was considered by him so obvious because we're on a forum dedicated to PW. So when he was saying this

THOMASNATOR wrote:
Hey... if Phoenix made an account on a forum... and had a profile display picture... would that picture be... Nick's Avatar?

He was making a joke, though I think if he said would it be Nick's " Persona" it would have been a bit funnier, he might have been going for Nyx's Avatar ( since they sound simular) Or he was making a reference to Avatar tuner ( DDS) from the SMT world.
Image Image Image

The master of Judging 64

Well at first I thought it went into the wrong topic but instead of having the next post or any other post saying oops I meant to post this under Joke topic but no he just kept on going. I have that tiny nagging feeling it was him but it still didn't make sense. Even the way you think it was still doesn't make sense to me. It not even a Joke. It sounds more like that What on *insert name*'s ipod topic. Instead of being mightier then you he could have just explain it. Reminds me of some other jerk who I gave a serious and plausible answer to, decides to make up a joke answer.

Sorry if I sounded like a jerkass...

lol, I'm still gunning for Persona 4. I so want it...
*sal manella-style drools*

That was objectionable!

You won't be disappointed. Especially when it come to the cutscenes. There is a reason why its the most wanted anime series.
Image<--- Friend me!

Um, hi guys!

I, er, haven't been on CR in a while; but I've recently gotten into Persona 3 (FES) hardcore and came across a great picture of Akihiko that someone used on for a Fandom Secret on LJ. It's been cropped however (or at least I think), and I am dying for an original/full-sized version.

http://img693.imageshack.us/f/img693/2106/akihiko.png

Now, since I am not done with the game (not even close!), I didn't want to search for the picture myself, for fear of spoilers. But I asked my friend to, who's beaten the game, and he's had no luck!

So, er I was just wondering if anyone could help me out? Anyone have this pic?

Thank you so much and sorry for the TL;DR! ;__;

PS: Mitsuru is sexy.
Phoenix/Maya Day: Sept. 5th. ♥
Phoenix/Iris Day: September 12th. ♥

The Midnight Lurker

Well, I've heard of the Persona series from a few friends and, of course, the internet, but I don't own a PSP and don't intend to buy one, and I only have a Playstation 2. So, I've read a bit about the games on wiki and figure that I have 4 choices. Persona 1, 2, 3, or 3 FES. Does starting from the beginning really make a difference, or should I just start with 3 for the better graphics since it's for the PS2, unlike the others that are for the PS? And what the hell is the FES version? Oh, and one more thing. Why is it rated M? O.o That kind of worries me...

The master of Judging 64

Um you have 5 choices. You forgot P4.

Each one is a stand alone game beside the two P2's. The only connections are a few character camos and mentions.

Starting at any of the PSX ones might cost you some money unless you go rom. Starting with 3 doesn't hurt you. FES is an update version of P3. It one of the only time where Japan doesn't keep the updated version for themselves. Why it is rated M? It's because of Mara. Actually who knows, It more of a T game to me. It has half naked chicks, chin hairs, BJ on boobies, People shooting themselves in the head...kind of.

The Midnight Lurker

Judgemaster64 wrote:
Um you have 5 choices. You forgot P4.

Each one is a stand alone game beside the two P2's. The only connections are a few character camos and mentions.

Starting at any of the PSX ones might cost you some money unless you go rom. Starting with 3 doesn't hurt you. FES is an update version of P3. It one of the only time where Japan doesn't keep the updated version for themselves. Why it is rated M? It's because of Mara. Actually who knows, It more of a T game to me. It has half naked chicks, chin hairs, BJ on boobies, People shooting themselves in the head...kind of.

Oh jeez, there was a long title right before the little 4 in wiki, so I didn't see it. I'll have to go see if they have the 3rd one at the game store by me, and if they don't, I'll just have to go with the playstation ones for now. Luckily for me, the store by here is shutting down, so they're selling everything like 20% off. It's awesome.

Ich liebe dich, baby~

I got the Persona remake for the PSP finally. Still thinking whether to start it now or wait until a bit later when I'm done beating The Answer... after I play over The Journey again... to fill the gaping void in my little fangirl heart that Persona 3 Portable fanart can't quite fill in.

I want it so bad, ugaiz. ;3;

And what's this about Persona 5? I haven't heard anything about it, so that's news to me. Link to the article, maybe? Please? o3o

Nii wrote:
I got the Persona remake for the PSP finally. Still thinking whether to start it now or wait until a bit later when I'm done beating The Answer... after I play over The Journey again... to fill the gaping void in my little fangirl heart that Persona 3 Portable fanart can't quite fill in.

I want it so bad, ugaiz. ;3;

And what's this about Persona 5? I haven't heard anything about it, so that's news to me. Link to the article, maybe? Please? o3o

Wait what? They finally released info on Persona 5?

Ich liebe dich, baby~

Game Over wrote:
Wait what? They finally released info on Persona 5?

Ah, that was in response to this:
winged cloud wrote:
Also Atlus recently announced Persona 5 though no details have surfaced from my knowledge at this time except that they director wants to try something new with it while staying in the boundaries they made from persona 3 and 4. Should be interesting to see what they come up with. I just hope it is similar to 3 and 4 since I preferred them over 2, and yes I played 2 before any other persona game.

...I guess asking for an article would be too much to hope for at this point in time? xD

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

I'm constantly trying to buy Persona 4... but everytime I get enough money, It's mysteroiously sold out... do you people know how annoying that is...
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!

Rarikou wrote:
I'm constantly trying to buy Persona 4... but everytime I get enough money, It's mysteroiously sold out... do you people know how annoying that is...

Play.com.

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Megaten is such an awesome series.

I've got Nocturne, DDS, DDS2, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, Raidou Kuzunoha Devil Summoner, Devil Survivor and Strange Journey.

Played and loved them all!

I also played a little SMT2 on an emulator, but I'm only at the part where you get Kerberos...

Now I'm waiting for RD:DS2 to come out in Europe...

Quote:
A release in PAL-territories has not been announced so far. Koei, which has published the previous game of the series in PAL-territories, has no plans to publish this game.

:zenitora: GROOOOOOAAAAAAARRRGG :zenitora:
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

So the guys who made Persona 4 are making an HD game called "Catherine", a horror game with pizza porn. Starring the dude sitting at the counter in the club at the end of P3P. Named Vincent. And a creepy tower that looks like Tartarus.

Spoiler: really big images

My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

fatalfeline wrote:
So the guys who made Persona 4 are making an HD game called "Catherine", a horror game with pizza porn. Starring the dude sitting at the counter in the club at the end of P3P. Named Vincent. And a creepy tower that looks like Tartarus.

Spoiler: really big images

What?!?

...Just...What!? Though...The shading or something reminds of the Raidou kuzunoha series...Weird...

Ich liebe dich, baby~

fatalfeline wrote:

So THAT'S what he was for! And it really does look like Tartarus, doesn't it? xD I'm not too into horror games (they scare me shitless D8), but it's worth looking into. I mean, if it's from the same guys who made P4, in my mind it follows that it has a good story.

The master of Judging 64

I don't think I like pizza anymore..

I wonder if Atlus will bring this over.

Strangely enough, it might not be an SMT game but it certainly takes place in Persona 3 and 4's world.
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

Wherever you go, I will be there.

Well,
Persona 3 Social has been announced.
And Persona 3DS...
Persona 3 (3)DS
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :chinami:

Oh, and, the official Catherine trailer has been released.

It appears Shoji Meguro finally gets to compose the porn music he always wanted.

Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese

So yeah.....I love the trailer very much for Catherine. Here, Watch it and love it. Also, SHEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteHd2AoGvw
Page 4 of 6 [ 202 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station