Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

HitmanTopic%20Title

Archmage

Anyone ever play the series, favorite mission, most annoying.

well I just finished up BLood Money and I say good riddance to Amendmant XXV, never want to do that again....favorite would have to be a A Murder of Crows since it racing against the clock just to get the assassin out of hte picture.

I heard rumors of a Hitman Movie...I wonder who will do Agent 47.
Re: HitmanTopic%20Title

Struck by a blunt objection

Played it, didn't like it. I'm the 'shoot the crap out of everything' kind of person, not a sneaky type.

Most concerned citizen out there.

I am not very good with stealth games, either.

Though, being a hitman in real life..... Joe Darke
Xbox Live: LadyDuoMaxwell

Archmage

Mikker wrote:
Played it, didn't like it. I'm the 'shoot the crap out of everything' kind of person, not a sneaky type.

if you upgrade the silverballers to the fullest and go on rookie, then it is screw the ranking, I have double pistols of death!

>_>

Lloyd Serithi wrote:
Mikker wrote:

if you upgrade the silverballers to the fullest and go on rookie, then it is screw the ranking, I have double pistols of death!

Ayup, that's true. :yogi:
You can play these games and take down your mark in so many different ways that it's refreshing. :matt:
Plus, if you're a sick, sociopathic maniac like myself, you'll look for the most brutal methods to kill people as possible. In Blood Money's mission A New Life, I killled my target's wife by rigging the barbecue. She was nothing but a skeleton with scraps of burnt flesh by the time the flames died. Heh.

Lloyd Serithi wrote:
Mikker wrote:

You don't have to be sneaky.
All you have to do is get the job done. HOW you do it is entirely up to you.
That's the beauty of the game.

My favorite level was "Amendment XXV" (how often can you dress LIKE a Marine, let alone beat 'em up? Both are rare and fun!) and "Curtains Down", especially when the oh-so-wonderful track "Apocalypse" begins to play before/right after you make the kill.
Most annoying stage? "You Better Watch Out" and "Death on the Mississippi". Both are a freakin' pain when you're trying to get a "Silent Assassin" ranking.
Wii Code: 2249-0584-6376-4379
Brawl Code: 1289-8098-6633/EGX
Mario Kart Wii: 2105-9059-1291

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin is the toughest game I've ever played. I use stealth, and die. I charge in screaming and firing bullets in every direction, and die.

It's a great game, I just suck at it. Really. The only mission I ever completed on my own was the first one, and that took a heck of a lot of luck. With every other level, I had to use cheats so I didn't get shot in the first few minutes of the level.
I was so close to completing mission two without cheats, if I could use my Sniper Rifle correctly. I think they meant to give me the worst Sniper Rifle in the world. Where's the crossbar icon where the bullet gets fired? I always end up hitting the wrong General, so I had to charge head first into the building, and shoot one random General. I mean, they're all going to die anyway, why must I kill one in particular?

And this is on the easiest mode (though the only difference between easy and hard is the number of saves you get, and it doesn't help if you save right when a henchman is about to turn a corner and spot you). To anyone who can get past the second level without cheats, you have my blessing.
Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3

Archmage

EliteGamerX wrote:
Lloyd Serithi wrote:
Mikker wrote:

You don't have to be sneaky.
All you have to do is get the job done. HOW you do it is entirely up to you.
That's the beauty of the game.

My favorite level was "Amendment XXV" (how often can you dress LIKE a Marine, let alone beat 'em up? Both are rare and fun!) and "Curtains Down", especially when the oh-so-wonderful track "Apocalypse" begins to play before/right after you make the kill.
Most annoying stage? "You Better Watch Out" and "Death on the Mississippi". Both are a freakin' pain when you're trying to get a "Silent Assassin" ranking.

YA I hated you better watch out, I would usually get caught and just pull out my gun and starting shooting everything.

Death on the mississippi was annoying cause of the fact that you needed to kill seven people and well finding the way off is annoying

Curtains down was fun and AXXV was annoying, yet beat it, *blew up the president nad head shotted Parchezzi, yet finding a marine outfit was annoying until I found one patrolling outside, knifed him in the back, draged his bdoy to a dark corner, stole his outfit and gun and walked off normally...
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station