Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 9 of 9[ 332 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Re: Games which have defeated youTopic%20Title

I've felt worse.

MBr wrote:
Sonic Advance 3. Like the classic games, you need to get all 7 Chaos Emeralds via Special Stages. The problem is the last one. You need to collect about 280 rings, and there's about 286 attainable in the stage, so there is little margin for error, because there are obstacles and enemies everywhere.

9 years later and I still can't beat it.

Hoo boy, I remember that. Took me about a month to collect 280 rings. Of course, that only happened after I spent two months looking for that damn chao in act 2. The only tip I can really give you is: persevere.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

The Chocolateholic of CR

Fire Emblem has defeated me. Mostly on the DLC that has Limit Breaker skill..... It destroys me.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

You know, a Mario game!

Super Meat Boy. I can't get pass hell, since there seems to be this glitch that makes meat boy die randomly. I have no idea what causes it, is it my computer?

Sonic Adventure 2. Not so much beating it, I've done that several dozen times, but I could never 100% it. I tried several times to do so ever since I was 11 or 12, but I never could. And am I the only person who DOESN'T like the Chao Garden? It's just a bunch of grinding to get animals and chaos drives to level them up. I'm actually glad that it never came back.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Ultimate Troll

dimentiorules wrote:
Super Meat Boy.

Knew it.
Welcome.... to the velvet room...

ImageImage

Our friends in Paradiso are far too quiet...

aka Ami <3

Trauma Center. Too difficult. Last thing I remember was a three-patient-pile-up.

Haunting Grounds. (Love the game, y'all should check it out, especially if you like Clock Tower)

Final Fantasy I. (Not through difficulty, but through distraction: I usually forget what I was doing when something else comes along, and then have to start a new file... actually, this applies to many playthroughs of FF games.)

When I rented (borrowed?) it, Resident Evil Zero. That chess gas puzzle too strong.

Galerians: Ash. I COULD beat it, but that would require a new save game where I don't miss the weapon that a specific boss is weak to, and the battle becomes too tedious (as in, I spent half an hour just doing a scratch of health) to continue- and I assume I'll see it again.

Any Fire Emblem game. The element of surprise the enemies have is something you don't have. Little to no ability to train. I think I might enjoy Awakening if I were to get it.

Main Monster Rancher games, and the post-story monsters of Evo. I love Monster Rancher games, but I've only ever beaten Monster Rancher Advance.

I'm sure there's more out there, but that's what comes to mind.

You know, a Mario game!

SquareMelonBread wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:
Super Meat Boy.

Knew it.

Knew what? Knew that I'm the type of person who would be defeated by Super Meat Boy, or knew that Super Meat Boy is the type of game that defeats people?
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Enoshima Junko-chan!

That game beats a lot of people.

Edit: I've never beaten the Gameboy port of Ecco the Dolphin. I wonder if I still have it...

High level play

dimentiorules wrote:
Super Meat Boy. I can't get pass hell, since there seems to be this glitch that makes meat boy die randomly. I have no idea what causes it, is it my computer?

It isn't supposed to happen, I can tell you that. There is a button that will kill you and respawn you to the previous checkpoint though, maybe you are hitting that button on accident?

Super Meat Boy isn't too hard to finish. If you're going for all bandages, set stage times and the dark world though... better start praying to keep sane.

dimentiorules wrote:
Sonic Adventure 2. Not so much beating it, I've done that several dozen times, but I could never 100% it. I tried several times to do so ever since I was 11 or 12, but I never could. And am I the only person who DOESN'T like the Chao Garden? It's just a bunch of grinding to get animals and chaos drives to level them up. I'm actually glad that it never came back.

Getting all the A ranks isn't a feat to sneeze at either. But did you know about the Chao animal glitch? If you place a chao in the Hero garden in a specific spot behind a pillar it will get stuck. When it's stuck you need to place an animal right in front (not give it to him). This will trigger the animation of the chao holding the animal, but he won't actually hold it. You can pick up the animal again while the chao is doing his twirl. If done properly, you can give the animal infinite times to the chao.
If you use an unicorn or something (the animal in the 3rd chao container of a stage) you'll get lots off decent all-round stats for the chao. You can maximize all stats (except for stamina) in about an hour this way.

Why do this? When you complete the game (180 emblems) you get the bonus level: green hill zone!It's buggy as hell, but pretty rewarding in a way.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Gettin' Old!

Devil May Cry 1: Stupid Blob Monster.

Though Sjibbey how does maxing your Chao's level contribute to helping you finish the other levels with all A-ranks.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

High level play

Pierre wrote:
Though Sjibbey how does maxing your Chao's level contribute to helping you finish the other levels with all A-ranks.

Well it doesn't help The A rank levels but there are separate chao missions. You have the chao races and the chao karate. Upon completing these you'll get emblems (I believe 8 in total can be earned?) You'll need those medals to unlock the green hill zone.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

I'm ashamed to say it but I have never managed to complete a Zelda game. They always defeat me in the end because I panic during boss fights. I start pressing every button and fudging it all as I go. Perhaps I just picked hard Zelda games? I mean I know there are some that are deemed easier than others...
Art created by myself, check out:
Tumblr - DeviantART - Archive of Our Own

The King of All

To this day, I could never get past the Shadow Mario and Luigi from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

The last few challenges in Smash Bros Melee are incredibly tough too, could never beat those.
The king of all, Sir Duke
Page 9 of 9 [ 332 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station