Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 58 of 61[ 2410 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Re: [PAL as well!] Virtue's Last Reward: 999 Sequel (3DS/VitTopic%20Title

Smoke weed everyday.

I figure there will be. Like, someone will take over the facility when it goes to radio silence and force them to play the deadly game.
Oh god where are my legs

The "game" was probably set up by the government (Control mentions an aspect of the game in the brief audio recording) but then Free the Soul takes the game and makes it deadly or something like that. Instead of finding out who Zero is, it's probably finding out who Brother is

Smoke weed everyday.

New word(s) on 4infinity: CUT-HERE (scrolling). Tweet is here.

Things of note: The words are in all caps. Just found it interesting. Could be a reference to Arts and Crafts, or something more... Sinister. The tweet itself was from another Aksys employee and retweeted by the main account. However, there is no chance that this one was to cover them forgetting about it, like was speculated with the tweets a few weeks ago. So... I don't think there's really anything to that.
Oh god where are my legs

OBJECTION!

Hmmm. The name Pandora could be a clue - Pandora's Box was said to something in which all the evils of the world (Radical 6?) were trapped. Cut Here could mean here is where we release Rad-6
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

Smoke weed everyday.

I think it might be just a reference to the music website Pandora. Then again, I've been saying for awhile now that the content of the tweets have nothing to do with 4infinity, its just a way for them to signal everyone that the site has changed.
Oh god where are my legs

OBJECTION!

Someone on Gaf had an idea - what if CUT HERE doesnt mean that, but C U THERE (see you there) at AX?

Gettin' Old!

grim_tales wrote:
Someone on Gaf had an idea - what if CUT HERE doesnt mean that, but C U THERE (see you there) at AX?

Would be clever, I already spent time trying to "Cut" with "CUT HERE" out (since you can highlight it) to see if it had any effect.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Smoke weed everyday.

4infinty has updated for the countdown of this week. It now reads "000400." I believe this to actually be "00 04 00." Basically, when we get closer, its going to turn to a live countdown, like so many have asked for.
Oh god where are my legs

元・超会社員級の管理人

It is a live countdown, actually. They changed the site to update dynamically based off your system time rather than preset images. So you can tweak your time and confirm that yes, it ends on June 3rd.

Fun fact: DGS was announced (as "a new Ace Attorney project") the day ZE3 was publicly put on hold. If this is ZE3, it'll have been publicly revived just a few days before DGS' release.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Smoke weed everyday.

This is interesting. I'm gonna start changing my clock, see if I can get the time of day for my timezone that it's supposed to change, then turn that into GMT for everyone else.
Oh god where are my legs

Board the fucking hype train, everyone
http://puu.sh/if0r0/3e2a8149b9.png

OBJECTION!

OH. MY. GOD
All aboard the Hype Train. CHOO CHOO
That practically confirms ZE3, it cant be Punchline anyway

Smoke weed everyday.

New 4infinity word: shift. Tweet is here. Been watching the live countdown eagerly. Less than a month, people.
Oh god where are my legs

Ultimate Survivor

All of these tweets and hints are getting me ridiculously hyped. If it's NOT ZE3, I don't know what I'll do...D:
Now, even if you apologize...I will not forgive you.

Smoke weed everyday.

I know what I'll do!

Spoiler:
Cry a lot. :larry:

So shift... Like a dimensional shift? Maybe the 9 to 5 shift? I have no idea.
Oh god where are my legs

The Thinker

I've been wanting to play 999/Virtue's Last Reward for a while. Is the 999 iOS port worth playing?

Blah!

Austin wrote:
I've been wanting to play 999/Virtue's Last Reward for a while. Is the 999 iOS port worth playing?

While I haven't played it myself, the major thing that the iOS port is missing is the actual gameplay. The escape room sequences are no longer interactive, so it's just a pure visual novel with decision branches. Some people might prefer it that way though, since the game requires you to play through it multiple times and the DS game didn't let you skip through the escape rooms like you could with the dialog. Then again, there is one clever thing that may have been dropped in the iOS version...

Spoiler: Only read if you have completed 999
To iOS players: the DS game had a twist where, throughout the whole game (excluding when you were viewing the inventory), the lower screen was June of the past's POV (reading Junpei's mind) and the upper screen was Junpei of the present's POV. This was revealed during the true ending, which also resulted in the DS being flipped upside down for the Sudoku puzzle (so touch screen becomes top screen = still Junpei's POV since he's solving it for June). Did this translate at all to the iOS game? Or maybe was there just no Sudoku for you to solve at all?

But if you don't have any other means of playing it (DS or 3DS plus game cart), it's probably fine. At the very least, I never heard anything bad about the iOS version other than lacking the puzzle room gameplay.

It didn't translate as well into the iOS game

The iOS port isn't terrible but it feels a little more hollow and...cluttered? For example, in a cutscene where both Junpei and Akane are on screen, the creators still feel the need to throw their picture boxes over the actual picture and it just gets in the way

Also, I don't like 999's gameplay. However, I felt the puzzle rooms built a lot of character so each character's individual personality doesn't feel as fleshed out

1000% Knight

Austin wrote:

just get the DS version
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Gettin' Old!

JesusMonroe wrote:

The iOS port isn't terrible but it feels a little more hollow and...cluttered? For example, in a cutscene where both Junpei and Akane are on screen, the creators still feel the need to throw their picture boxes over the actual picture and it just gets in the way

Also, I don't like 999's gameplay. However, I felt the puzzle rooms built a lot of character so each character's individual personality doesn't feel as fleshed out

There's so much story that happens in the puzzle rooms...how does it even bypass those? I mean there's a huge chunks of story that'd get missed.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

OBJECTION!

MrGiggles wrote:
I know what I'll do!

Spoiler:
Cry a lot. :larry:

So shift... Like a dimensional shift? Maybe the 9 to 5 shift? I have no idea.

Time shift maybe?

Pierre wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

There's so much story that happens in the puzzle rooms...how does it even bypass those? I mean there's a huge chunks of story that'd get missed.

They treat it as story

"Junpei entered Door 4. He began to explore when Santa offered him a bookmark, etc, etc"

Gettin' Old!

JesusMonroe wrote:
Pierre wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

They treat it as story

"Junpei entered Door 4. He began to explore when Santa offered him a bookmark, etc, etc"

Fair but I dunno...the unique plot elements and puzzles of the DS version make it seem more worth your time.

DS if you can, iOS at last resort.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

迷探偵

I haven't finished 999 (DS), but I do have to say, the flowchart function in the iOS version is something I really missed in the DS version, and is actually the main reason I never finished the game. Seriously, I never understood why Chunsoft did not include a flowchart function in the DS version, because they have used flowcharts in all of their novel games since the PSX era!
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Honestly,without the puzzles the game probably looses a lot of it's character development and especially the foreshadowig that some of the optional conversations had.

Also the story of the game isn't really the same if it's in another system as an user above said.
Signature loading, please wait...

cesar26100 wrote:
Honestly,without the puzzles the game probably looses a lot of it's character development and especially the foreshadowig that some of the optional conversations had.

Also the story of the game isn't really the same if it's in another system as an user above said.

Spoiler: MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS FOR VLR
The iOS version also features Junpei's face prominently, so I think jumping from 999 to VLR will make the twist with Sigma more obvious

Smoke weed everyday.

Well, ok, this could be nothing, but it piqued my interest. Rising Star Games just tweeted choo choo in response to a hype train tweet mentioning ZE3 and 4infinity. As other people have noted, this company (that brought VLR to Europe, I believe? (ignorant american, sorry)) clearly know whats going on.

Credit to takoyaki on Gaf.
Oh god where are my legs

Ultimate Survivor

It's GOTTA be something about ZE3, right? Maybe some kind of announcement at E3...?
Now, even if you apologize...I will not forgive you.

Smoke weed everyday.

4infinity has been updated with the word "portrait." The tweet is here.

Note: There are only two words left, barring surprise extras. Its almost over.
Oh god where are my legs

Smoke weed everyday.

I'm gonna hope it's been long enough that it's ok to double post here.
New word on 4infinity. Tweet is here. It was sent out by an Aksys employee (who yes, worked on VLR), and was retweeted by the main account.

The word is "psychopath," which scrolls from right to left.

Next week should come with the last word, by the way. It's so close now.
Oh god where are my legs

I wonder if we're close enough to solving the anagram that someone could guess what the last word is

Smoke weed everyday.

I'm still hoping that the last word will simply be "ZERO ESCAPE" in the middle of the screen, right above the counter. A man can dream, right?
Oh god where are my legs

Smoke weed everyday.

For the first time, a second word has been added to 4infinity in a single week.
The "word" is... "50 m" and it scrolls from right to left. Another number, which is interesting, because I'd say the numbers are the only things we ever "solved." Tweet is https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/614117068611325952.

Also, side note, I wish I could get into the hype waiting room ;_;. Ah well. Things are certainly ramping up.
Oh god where are my legs

Live countdown:
http://4infinity.co/

The first non-zero number is "days." Then it's minutes and the last two slots are seconds, I think

Smoke weed everyday.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy.

And if you set your clock ahead, it redirects to http://4infinity.co/panel when it ends. So It's all happening during panel 1. Anyone else here gonna be watching the Aksys livestream? Even if it's a massive letdown, I wanna see it live.
Oh god where are my legs

Smoke weed everyday.

(Dawn of the final week) New word on 4infinity: "C"
Tweet is https://twitter.com/aksys_noba/status/615641298788306944.
I don't think this is the final word. If I were a betting man, I'd say we're getting one each day this week.

EDIT: Also, how cool would it be if the final #4infinity retweet came from Uchikoshi himself?
Oh god where are my legs

Gettin' Old!

If it's one letter every day of the week and 7 days what do you think it would be that's connected with ZE?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Smoke weed everyday.

Well, we only have four days left since the teaser ends on Friday. Maybe it'll be part of the title?
Oh god where are my legs

"Q" has been added, just like the end of 999 and VLR

Smoke weed everyday.

Shit, I knew I forgot to update something. Yeah, the tweet is here. Thanks, JesusMonroe.
Oh god where are my legs
Page 58 of 61 [ 2410 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station