Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 1[ 19 posts ]

Grand Theft AutoTopic%20Title

I'm somewhat surprised there isn't already a topic about it. I looked but I couldn't find one anywhere. Anyways, what do you think of it? Love it to death, hate it more then an Uwe Boll movie, or think it's sinful trash and the developers are going to hell? I love the series, honestly. Ever since Vice City came out I've been a big fan. The radio is some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard :gant:
If you are reading this, then you're not illiterate.
Re: Grand Theft AutoTopic%20Title

~We will become one~

Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~

I hate the game. It's disgusting. Don't bother asking why.

I love the GTA series, the plot and characters always feel alive, even if the gameplay is kinda unrealistic at times, like why is it if I shoot a cop, more cops will pop out of no where and beat the **** out of me, yet I can mass murder tons of people and have the cops not even give a damn.

BassForever wrote:
I love the GTA series, the plot and characters always feel alive, even if the gameplay is kinda unrealistic at times, like why is it if I shoot a cop, more cops will pop out of no where and beat the **** out of me, yet I can mass murder tons of people and have the cops not even give a damn.

Is it just me, or are the cops a bit more touchy in Vice City Stories? It seems that whenever they crash into me I get a wanted star. It's always been like that, sure, but it seems worse in this one.

Most concerned citizen out there.

After San Andreas, I gave up on the series. Vice City is my absolute favorite! I could care less for Stories and I have NO intentions of getting IV, due to being disappointed that your appointed ANOTHER boring character after hearing rumors that you can create your own person. What a let down. :starr:

(I know for sure IV is going to have a high rating, since game reviewers like to kiss a**.)
Xbox Live: LadyDuoMaxwell

stirring

The only time I've been interested in this series is the potential of GTAIV.

zuddha wrote out this awesome ordeal involving the stock market and getting subpoenaed for fucking with it that has to come true.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy

Archmage

The main character in GTAIV is supposed to be Russian....wait Eastern European. His name is Niko Bellic I think.... and of course it adds some realism to it, ok lets say there is a parked car that is lock, Niko will actually break the window, open the door from the inside and hotwire it, the amazing thing is it will be diffrent depedning on the angle you are from, and to the person who said a other boring character, we have a little about him, I heard he is supposed to be a ex russia mobster. They removed planes and bikes (not motorcycles I think) yet we still get helicopters. Cars have a other use and you can store stuff in the trunks.

stirring

I was sure bikes were still left in tact.

Whatever the case, a lot of the "realism" changes are a welcome addition in my book; I always get bored quickly with the Grand Theft Auto games. By the beginning of the game, you can tend to just see everything there is to see, with the exception of some locations and vehicle elements and it just gets boring.

Hopefully, this time, things'll be different.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy

Archmage

They have their own Statue of Liberty also, the Statue of Happiness. Hopefully they won' have the army come after you.......kind of unrealsitc, maybe the national guard or they stop at the FBI......

Of course they are not allowing airplanes! in a New York city rip off >.>

It would be digitalized 9/11

Also the cops in VCS are ghey, running down the street and bump into one ONE STAR!!! WTF!

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

What I always hated was the storylines. "RAGS 2 RICHES AGAIN? WOW NEVER WOULD'VE GUESSED."
fuck

DarzieP wrote:
What I always hated was the storylines. "RAGS 2 RICHES AGAIN? WOW NEVER WOULD'VE GUESSED."

Not with GTAIV, apparently it's "rags to slightly less rags"

The one thing that irks me about GTA isn't the game itself, it's the fanbase. I love San Andreas, but does it really deserve to be in the Gamespot top 10 list every day since it came out 3 years ago!? That the GTA fanboys almost always type in the worst ways possible. "OMG lik GTA is teh suxsores!!!!11111!!!"

Live life to the full

I'm not big on the idea of Grand Theft Auto. I wasn't even interested in the old ones on the PC.

My biggest issue is with kids playing it, I mean look at that punk GodofGTA3 on YouTube, he was 12! I don't know about ESRB or whatever it is, but it's European counterpart, Pan European Game Information (PEGI) is merely a guideline. However, some games are given certificates that have to be legally enforced, like films. GTA is one such game with the red cert 18 on the front and back, yet kids seem to get a copy.

Mighty Midget wrote:
After San Andreas, I gave up on the series. Vice City is my absolute favorite! I could care less for Stories and I have NO intentions of getting IV, due to being disappointed that your appointed ANOTHER boring character after hearing rumors that you can create your own person. What a let down. :starr:

(I know for sure IV is going to have a high rating, since game reviewers like to kiss a**.)

Are you sure you're not thinking of Saint's Row?

I like the GTA, however the novelty of running amok with an assault rifle getting all manner of law enforcement pissed off at you can get old. That said, I'm actually looking forward to GTAIV, since I enjoyed Saint's Row.
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

Ryuko wrote:
I'm not big on the idea of Grand Theft Auto. I wasn't even interested in the old ones on the PC.

My biggest issue is with kids playing it, I mean look at that punk GodofGTA3 on YouTube, he was 12! I don't know about ESRB or whatever it is, but it's European counterpart, Pan European Game Information (PEGI) is merely a guideline. However, some games are given certificates that have to be legally enforced, like films. GTA is one such game with the red cert 18 on the front and back, yet kids seem to get a copy.

Well the way I see it is that parents have a bit of responsibility when it comes to their kids playing games. Parents should check the rating on the box before letting their kids play these games, instead of seeing the content then immediately blaming the developers. Parents are so stupid about it in the U.S that some states are now even enforcing a new law that you need an I.D and have to be 18 to buy an M rated game. Thankfully not my state though. Besides, it's not like if you're a kid and play GTA you will become a lunatic-murderer-sex-freak. I played GTA when I was 12, too!

In my state, there is no need for such a law (there is no need for such a law in any state, but that's not the point.) Every game store I went to carded me to make sure I was at least 17. I showed them proof that in fact I was 18, took my M-rated purchases and left on my merry way...

More game stores should card people when buying M-rated games so we can shut these politicians and soccer moms up.
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

But the laws are crap, for example I can grow a huge beard rather easily and I'm 17, when I do that I look older and never get carded for any games I buy. Some of my friends however use this to get drugs and alcohol, its really a flawed system.

Most concerned citizen out there.

Chinese Infantry wrote:
Mighty Midget wrote:

Are you sure you're not thinking of Saint's Row?

I like the GTA, however the novelty of running amok with an assault rifle getting all manner of law enforcement pissed off at you can get old. That said, I'm actually looking forward to GTAIV, since I enjoyed Saint's Row.

No, I have never played Saint's Row.
Xbox Live: LadyDuoMaxwell

spr fckn srs peepz

BassForever wrote:
But the laws are crap, for example I can grow a huge beard rather easily and I'm 17, when I do that I look older and never get carded for any games I buy. Some of my friends however use this to get drugs and alcohol, its really a flawed system.

Over here, if you look under 30, they're supposed to card you.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Page 1 of 1 [ 19 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station