Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 2[ 45 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Harvest MoonTopic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

Harvest Moon. The game we all know and love. We have our reasons but what really strikes us is HOW did we get addicted to the game. Let us all discuss about Harvest Moon and maybe when somebody strikes a question as to "How did you guys get addicted to Harvest Moon" we shall give them the answer. ^_^ *puts in a record from the game "Winter" from Harvest Moon A Wodnerful Life.*
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Harvest MoonTopic%20Title

Let me rephrase your post

Quote:
Harvest Moon. The game we all know and love. We have our reasons but what really strikes us is HOW did can we get addicted to the game. Let us all discuss about Harvest Moon and maybe when somebody strikes a question as to "How did can you guys get addicted to Harvest Moon" we I shall give them the answer. ^_^ :keiko: *puts in a record from the game "Winter" from Harvest Moon A Wodnerful Wonderful Life.*

There we go.

The defender of Justice!

ashxu wrote:
Let me rephrase your post

Quote:
Harvest Moon. The game we all know and love. We have our reasons but what really strikes us is HOW did can we get addicted to the game. Let us all discuss about Harvest Moon and maybe when somebody strikes a question as to "How did can you guys get addicted to Harvest Moon" we I shall give them the answer. ^_^ :keiko: *puts in a record from the game "Winter" from Harvest Moon A Wodnerful Wonderful Life.*

There we go.

Hahaha I agree. I have played the 64 version. Managed to get married but got bored. Just reminded me of the chores I wasn't doing to play the game. In the end, had to do both.
<3 Happily CR married to Comfortably Numb =D
Image Image Image

I just got annoyed because in the gba version, seeds are thrown in a 3x3 grid, and when the seeds grow into vegetables., you cant reach the middle on to water, since you can't walk over vegetables.

In Justice We Trust

One of my favorite series, though I can understand the boredom that occurs after accomplishing everything you intended to.
I'll always love you, Max.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Throughout the whole Harvest Moon Series.... from the 1st one to the current one. I find that the Harvest Moon DS is hard because you gotta go and find every single Harvest Sprite including the Sprite Stations..... Man Those guys are hard to find. I was about to beat it until my saved file got ruined T_T I will never ever use the updated DS Emulator ever again :larry:

*cough*
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

call me crazy

They really need to stop counting Rune Factory as part of the franchise and just make it entirely different altogether rather than a spin-off. I mean the Wii remake looks badass.

Nonetheless, I love the newer generation of games. Though I'm sick of milking a new game every so months. As in, make a new game, but bring in a better version only a few months later when it could have easily been done if time was taken as one whole game.

The Chocolateholic of CR

They need make a Harvest Moon game where you can customize your own character..... I mean that would be just nice. To make your own character. I mean if you can customize your name, farm name, etc. why not your guy?

Because then it'll be Animal Crossing. (In Animal Crossing you can farm fruits :p)

The Chocolateholic of CR

:objection:

I disagree In Animal Crossing, everybody is an animal. In Harvest Moon everybody, is human. Theres a huge difference in these games. :godot:

In Justice We Trust

Anthony wrote:
They need make a Harvest Moon game where you can customize your own character..... I mean that would be just nice. To make your own character. I mean if you can customize your name, farm name, etc. why not your guy?

That would be a nice addition.

Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~

Yay Harvest moon, I love this game, it is like but different than animal crossing and if you join animal crossing and Harvest moon, what do you get? MySims ^-^
Anyway my favourite Harvest Moon would be the DS one. Unlike the GC one it had a better plot which was more interesting. Collecting 101 sprites is a whole ton better than get married, raise a kid and die...
And you can be a girl :keiko:
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie

The Chocolateholic of CR

Purple Angel that would be Harvest Moon DS Cute. And the Story plot is different but the harvest Goddess andf the sprites disapper except its not the Witch Princess fault.

I used cheats when I played Harvest Moon FoMT (Friends of Mineral Town) due to the Action Replay but now that I have lost it (which sucks :larry: ) I am going after Karen since she is the very easy girl to get married (I married Popuri on file 1) but to do that I have to grow crops modify my tools (With the way things are its gonna take a friggen month to do that) And sell the crops when they are fully grown. And befriends the Harvest Sprites so they can do my bidding of watering the crops and when they are grown I can ship them. (But really my Action Replay has the cheats I need to get myself married within a month :yogi: ) Even though I tend to play the game on the PC (thanks to the Visual Boy Advance)

But anyway..... I think not only we should talk about the game but also help each other as to what to do or how to do or anything like that. :will:

The Chocolateholic of CR

General Luigi wrote:
Anthony wrote:

That would be a nice addition.

FInally somebody agrees with me :D

Sorry for double psoting.

Gettin' Old!

Hmmm is the DS version of harvest moon any good?

I tried the one for GBA and it was fun enough.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Herr Blondie wrote:

Yes. But DO NOT marry any of the girls that are from Friends Of Mineral Town or its GAME OVER.

Gettin' Old!

Anthony wrote:
Herr Blondie wrote:

Yes. But DO NOT marry any of the girls that are from Friends Of Mineral Town or its GAME OVER.

Ahh...just like with any marriage....

:gant-clap2: HAHAHAHAHAHa...... :garyuu: no seriously marriage is great but why does it wreck your game?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

call me crazy

DS Girl version is better because they fixed all the glitches associated with the normal DS. (Though Natsume is known for their typos, they are also known for screwing with the localized games of theirs; these glitches weren't present in the original JPN game, and this apparently happened with Tree of Tranquility as well)

And you are allowed to marry the Mineral Town guys.

Also. Animal March looks epic. pfffft customizable children clothes

The Chocolateholic of CR

*he grabs a fish and smack Herr Blondie and Watata*

Marriage does not wreck your game. It just makes your life easier xD And Marry anybody from the Mineral Town and you will not be able to continue which is why I marry one of the Forget-Me-Not-Valeyy girls like Cecila...... :bellboy: *starts to daydream*

Gettin' Old!

Anthony wrote:

Marriage does not wreck your game. It just makes your life easier xD And Marry anybody from the Mineral Town and you will not be able to continue which is why I marry one of the Forget-Me-Not-Valeyy girls like Cecila...... :bellboy: *starts to daydream*

*Does not appreciate fish slapping especially after asking specifically WHY it doesn't allow you to continue* :zenitora:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

What do you see behind the mask?

Does anyone actually remember the SNES version?
Hell, THAT was an awesome game. I love the GBA version, but the SNES one just pwns them all.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Perrydotto wrote:
Hell, THAT was an awesome game. I love the GBA version, but the SNES one just pwns them all.

Nah the SNES sucked. No good graphics. >_>; And no plotline to it. I mean your father comes and gets you if you did a sucky job on the farm while your busy trying to get a wife.

Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~

Herr Blondie wrote:
Anthony wrote:

*Does not appreciate fish slapping especially after asking specifically WHY it doesn't allow you to continue* :zenitora:

Hmmm, I don't know exactly but as soon as you marry someone from mineral town the credits role nd your back at the title screen. The end. But if you marry someone not from mineral town the game continues....
Like at the begining of the game if you don't help the mayor from your dog, the mayor dies and the cedits role, game over.

Perrydotto wrote:

I haven't got the SNES one :sadshoe:
I should and I've got a SNES (dunno why...)

What did you think of the wii one that came out recently, Tree of Hope or something like that :yuusaku: And what about the Rune one on DS where you get to fight monsters who try to eat your crops???
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie

In Justice We Trust

My family's had Tree of Tranquility for a while (my sister's excited about it because with me in college, I can't get ahead of her). I've enjoyed it, and when I last left off, my character was fairly close to marrying Candace (she and my character would have been married much earlier, but her request involved getting a flower that grows in a specific season--and she made the request a few days after that season had ended). My sister absolutely loves the Harvest Moon games and tends to think of me as a rival in them. In almost every game, I've gone farther than her faster than her--it annoyed her to the point that she actually wanted to restrict my access to the games at one time.

As for the Rune Factory games, those are fun in their own right, but they also branch off somewhat from the main series. I just with Rune Factory 2 had a more clear plot. After all, that's what made Rune Factory 1 stand out to me.

call me crazy

hell YES

I am so hopeful for this new publisher wishing that they will take Natsume's place eventually. They are more efficient and faster.

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Meh, I started to lose interest in the series after HM:DS and the terrible port of Wonderful Life for the PS2. Friends of Mineral Town was the peak of the series for me.
fuck

NOW TAKE IT TO THE LAUNCH PAD!

Friends of Mineral Town and a Wonderful Life were my favourite of the series. SNES one was great as well.

DS is hard. Very hard. I'm so close to marrying Lumina...why do I have to find like, 35 more sprites? Why? ;_:
Art by the talented Vickinator, thank you! ^_^

The Chocolateholic of CR

Theres a Harvest Moon DS Cute version. -.-' And um..... There are cheats for the game but to do that you'll need an Action Replay DS. lol

call me crazy

Island is the hardest portable really that everyone complains about mostly because it's touch-screen exclusive. It's second version is easier only because they changed the controls and changed the weather settings.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Wait theres another Island of Happiness Version??

*Points to Google*

The Chocolateholic of CR

:butzthumbs:

The Chocolateholic of CR

5 years ago I started this for Harvest Moon and 5 years later it has been in the dust far too long..... The time has come to revive this thread....... I hope I don't get this locked and be punished for reviving this Topic. :larry:

In Justice We Trust

It shouldn't. I'm the one who suggested discussing the series in its thread, after all. So I understand you're playing through A Wonderful Life: Special Edition? Good luck reaching the end. Maybe it's just me, but I got bored after a couple of in-game years when playing through the original version.

The Chocolateholic of CR

It's a slow process but I never knew what Heaven mode is.

General Luigi wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but I got bored after a couple of in-game years when playing through the original version.

That was a problem in the original Gamecube version, since there, some Chapters consisted of more than one in-game year. In the Girl version and PS2 version, all six Chapters were lowered to only being one in-game year long. Shortened the game, but also could make it a bit more difficult to give your son the Future you wanted him to have.

I personally only got up to the 5th Chapter in the Girl version, mostly cause I just slept. Never managed to finish the game, I think... or maybe I did... I forget. My PS2 version is in Summer and I haven't played it in a while. Mostly cause, I dunno, the game is just slower on the PS2. Quite difficult for people like me who are bored with slowness.

Also, can't believe I never posted in a Harvest Moon thread. :beef:
Then again, there might have been another one and I posted in that.

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

To me trying to raise a girl's heartship and befriending everybody (well almost everybody because you can't befriend Dr. hardy and The crazy inventor.... Daryl I think together) Is like easy for me with cheats and sometimes without cheats. In most HM games I do the same thing with cheats except when it comes to Karen. Karen is the EASIEST girl to get to red hearts in all of HM. The only setback is she is a terrible cook. I will say that I do love the customization Harvest Moon A New Beginning has and you can put buildings where you want them to be and such, you are literally a GOD in the building part. And I must say I got some 5 Star quality Seeds in A New Beginning. I just don't remember which seeds I still got in the game o.o

Really? I always managed to befriend them both... I personally just got bored with A Wonderful Life after the second Chapter, mostly cause... well, I thought the kids were cutest when they were toddlers. Also, it's really easy to befriend someone in AWL, especially since your spouse's family will become insta-friends with you after the marriage. So after Chapter 2, I had nothing really left to do except wait for the game's ending.

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

Well the PS2 has the heaven mode which I have yet to figure out but oddy enough I google what it is and I happened to found your name on an answer at GameFAQs

CatMuto wrote:
5 years ago Answer
Heaven is mainly a free-play mode.
You play your character and the timeset - considering that everyone has aged a lot - is Chapter 5. Your child will be an adult.

The use of Heaven is to continue to play without having to wonder if it will influence your child in the wrong career and to just play without having a timeline.
You just play as long as you want to - until you want to open up a new game.

C-A

Well yeah, that's pretty much it. It's basically you playing the game as long as you want, focusing on whatever you want to focus on, where as in the game itself you mostly focused on what to do and how to influence your child.

C-A
Page 1 of 2 [ 45 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station