Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Great Wii U deal, limited time!Topic%20Title

Do you see the black one...or the white?

For those contemplating buying a Wii U, I just found this. Seems like a great time to buy one. I say that as these deals won't last long!

Quote:
http://slickdeals.ne...rce=iphone_app

You can get a Wii U Deluxe set for $160! Not only that, but buying Mario Kart 8 will net you a bonus download game. Combine this with the Toys R Us deal and you can snag 4 games and a Wii U for less than $250 - the launch price of a Wii!

That's a flipping deal considering I paid $350 at launch for the deluxe set alone. Adding the cost of games and the price sky rockets. I remember hearing about people complaining about the price and that they would only get it if it's below $200.. Well here's your chance. You literally have no excuse not to pick up this bundle and Mario Kart 8. The price of admission to play Smash Bros and Mario Kart 8 are worth it!

Original source: http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/182 ... ntry882264

Only thing is you need to have a Club Nintendo account to do the bonus game from Mario Kart 8, but considering signing up for it is free, I don't see the problem.

Figured I'd post this for those here in the States considering purchasing one of these, especially with MK8 coming out this week.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same
Re: Great Wii U deal, limited time!Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

If you buy Mario Kart 8 you'll be able to join club nintendo when you register it anyway so I don't think it'll impede your ability to get the free download if you weren't a member before anyway.

Sounds like an awesome deal, dive in folks!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
If you buy Mario Kart 8 you'll be able to join club nintendo when you register it anyway so I don't think it'll impede your ability to get the free download if you weren't a member before anyway.

Nope, that's what makes this deal awesome. Just make sure to register MK8 by the end of July.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Gettin' Old!

dullahan1 wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Nope, that's what makes this deal awesome. Just make sure to register MK8 by the end of July.

We should really try and get a Mario Kart community sort of set up here when it comes out fresh, get some oversea race battles going down.

I also hear there's actually a Blue-shell defence this time round...like a legitimate one instead of just damage control. I always try and slow down and drive close to 2nd place so the blast will catch them too.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:
Pierre wrote:

We should really try and get a Mario Kart community sort of set up here when it comes out fresh, get some oversea race battles going down.

I also hear there's actually a Blue-shell defence this time round...like a legitimate one instead of just damage control. I always try and slow down and drive close to 2nd place so the blast will catch them too.

That would be a great idea! I'd totally be all up for that. I used to do some online racing on the Wii and DS with a few people years back and it was a blast. I've kind of felt out of the loop on these forums for quite some time as I haven't been as involved as I used to be, so I'm always up for some kind of community thing that will get some great involvement and as this game has been shaping up to be nothing short of amazing, I'm expecting great things from this.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

Gettin' Old!

Yeah I remember there being a push for a racing community come Mario Kart 7 but I'd much rather play on my Wii U with this one. Hopefully there'd be a similar community set up when SSB4 comes out later on but a good Mario Kart scrub league would be fun.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station