Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

Glitches/Bugs In GamesTopic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

There are those glitches or bugs in games that seems to seems to shock us.

GTA V has a ton of glitches that some people can do or make it happen without knowing how.

I don't know about the other games that got glitches or bugs but I feel like this deserves a topic for glitches and bugs.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Glitches/Bugs In GamesTopic%20Title

In Justice We Trust

I still remember how glitchy The Sims 3 tended to be with each expansion that was released. I get that it's an elaborate game, but it's kind of ridiculous that bugs get reported to the staff en masse within a day of each expansion's release. I've taken to calling the first few months after each game's release "gamma testing." I'm probably going to hold off on getting The Sims 4 until it's been out for a few months; I do not trust Maxis and EA to properly test it and get rid of the bugs before release.
I'll always love you, Max.

The Chocolateholic of CR

There are also glitches in games like for DC Universe Online I could just run around and jump from a high building and fall right off the map to an endless abyss.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

General Luigi wrote:
I'm probably going to hold off on getting The Sims 4 until it's been out for a few months; I do not trust Maxis and EA to properly test it and get rid of the bugs before release.

I'm doing the same. Not just cause I have no money, but because I am not getting it when it's supposed to come out in a few months and it still looks like it's in an alpha phase. Or beta phase, at best. On the MTS forum, lots of people are being pretty heavy on not getting it any time soon, either. Although there are also those who'll get it cause they like the Sims a lot. (And just hope it's better than TS3 which some skipped)

I personally never noticed that many problems with TS3 myself. I did notice with Generations, that there was this terrible glitch that kept your child permanently out of school activities if you let them go on a Field Trip. And that didn't change if they aged up to Teen. Also, that grounding system was really dumb. "You're grounded! No leaving the house! Not even for School! How dare you not go to School!" which is a reason why I uninstalled that EP eventually.

Well there was the Thunder Dragon Glitch in Skyward Sword where, if you did the Thunder Dragon before the Water or Fire Dragon and then talked to Gorko the Goron afterwards, the other areas wouldn't load the story events. Although Nintendo quickly brought out a patch for that. And I personally never encountered it cause A) KWing did a video about it so I was forewarned and B) ...why bother talking to that NPC again? You could leave the area just fine without ever encountering that guy again.

C-A

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Not really something huge per se, but I was a little surprised when playing something as polished as Persona 4 Golden and seeing my text scroll out of the box during the March 20th event. I haven't seen anybody else mention this tiny thing, so I wonder if it had to do with the last certain person you talk before initiating the final events or if it was just something random that happened to me.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Sleeping is my life.

I can think of several glitches at this moment. Let's see...

I was screwing around in Lego Star War: The Adventure Continue for the GameCube. I was in the level before I was to go into the club to find Han Solo, always leaving and re-entering the level while riding the vehicle. Upon entering the level for the final time, my vehicle suddenly turned pitch black. I thought that was strange, because no vehicle ever did that.

In Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, I once again was screwing around in the Fire Temple, when I encountered a really weird glitch. I spotted one of the Fire Temple's inhabitants walking on the wall, out of reach.

There's a glitch that prevents me from completing the Year 6 chapter in Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7. Once I learned how to uses the metal-blasting spell, I went on to complete the next section of the chapter, when I got to the part where I have to use the metal-blasting spell on the lock to get a bone for the cauldron. I brought up the spell list and discovered that my characters doesn't know the metal-blasting spell. It's almost as if they NEVER learned the spell.

Then there's the birthday glitch in Animal Crossing: Wild World, which I'm sure many of us encountered.

Gardevoir lover

I remember a glitch in Sonic Generations on the 3DS which at one point Classic Sonic just went flying into the sky and never came down.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

The Chocolateholic of CR

There was a glitch in a Monster Rancher game. I just forgot what it was.....

Sleeping is my life.

I forgot about the glitch in the Indiana Jones game for the Wii (Not the Lego Indiana Jones games). It was when I was playing through the first level, I think. Sure, I was replaying the level just for the fun of it. Anyway, I got to the part where you have to dodge the bad guy's attack to deliver a counter-attack. I failed to dodge the attack, and well.... What happened next is really creepy to me. The bad guy's legs stayed still, but the upper half of the body... It was moving unnaturally, which I find really creepy. :beef:
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station