Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Castlevania Thread.Topic%20Title

Well,I didn't find another topic for this,so I am just gonna post this here.

So...what do you guys think about this franchise?.Personally,I like most of the games,though I have yet to play Lords of Shadows and its sequels,and the other PS3 title I can't remember the name of.I am not really sure about what is my favorite game on the franchise,though its probably either one of the "metroidvania-style" games (Symphony of the night,Aria of sorrow,circle of the moon,etc...) or one of the 3d ones (Lament of innocence,curse of darkness...)I dunno why,but I don't like the classic games all that much.Probably just 'cuz I suck at them.Also,am I the only one who ABSOLUTELY loves the soundtrack? It just adds so well to the feeling of the games.

So what are your opinions on this franchise?
Signature loading, please wait...
Re: Castlevania Thread.Topic%20Title

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

My castlevania experiance is pretty much the 3 games on ds and afew on gameboy advance overall it is an excellent series , my favourite is prob order of eclissia hard as anything but alot of fun , I do not like the touch screen aspect of dawn of sorrow later the seals on the bosses become more compliacted and if you get them wrong you have to beat the boss down again :(
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes

Gettin' Old!

Ah Order of Ecclesia was great fun. However best one I've played was Aria of Sorrow, just a fantastic game.

I really should play more but sadly they've stopped making them in the old style...well I did play Mirror of Fates I suppose (it was for the buy 3 get a fourth game free deal nintendo was running on the 3DS) but while it tried to emulate the old style it lacked a lot of the charm of the old games.

It's a shame Koji Igarashi, the producer, has now left Konami. We might never had a game in that style again.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Yeah I have seen some gameplay videos of the newest games and they seem more like a God of War game than a castlevania game,though I would like to play it myself before judging it.
Signature loading, please wait...

Gettin' Old!

cesar26100 wrote:
Yeah I have seen some gameplay videos of the newest games and they seem more like a God of War game than a castlevania game,though I would like to play it myself before judging it.

They are more God Of War games. Mirror of Fate tries to kinda blend the too but the "Lords of Shadow" ones are hack and slashers now.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station