Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 2[ 42 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Telltale Game's The Walking DeadTopic%20Title

aka Ami <3

Okay, so the final episode (barring DLC) of Season 2 just came out. Mind spoilers for now, but what do you think? What're your experiences with this game?
Re: Telltale Game's The Walking DeadTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Horrific, soul-crushing, agony.

Spoiler: Season 2 Episode 2
Please...oh please let Kenny survive this one.

I haven't had time to finish it today but tomorrow...well it'll be a hill to climb.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

aka Ami <3

Episode 5 was harder to enjoy. There was a scene that involved lots of standing around and talking, and there was some checkpoint starvation. Normally not an issue, but... I had some tech issues, with my driver crashing, recovering- but leaving the screen of the game blank (if not crashing it). After finally giving in and lowering the graphics, I was able to finish it, but damn it all if it didn't take me out of the situation.

Gettin' Old!

genodragon1 wrote:
Episode 5 was harder to enjoy. There was a scene that involved lots of standing around and talking, and there was some checkpoint starvation. Normally not an issue, but... I had some tech issues, with my driver crashing, recovering- but leaving the screen of the game blank (if not crashing it). After finally giving in and lowering the graphics, I was able to finish it, but damn it all if it didn't take me out of the situation.

Tech issues? Hmm I hope it's not especially intensive, I don't trust mine to run that well as is :ron:

Still shame it took you away from it so much man :sadshoe:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

aka Ami <3

Pierre wrote:
genodragon1 wrote:

Tech issues? Hmm I hope it's not especially intensive, I don't trust mine to run that well as is :ron:

Yeah, it happened to me during Ssn2Ep1. Which wasn't fun.

Spoiler: Ssn2Ep1
I had to relieve the death of Sam several times. That hit me really, REALLY hard. I already had the sacrificial dog plots wherein the dog is sacrificed to the plot for cheap drama. It's stupid, cheap, and leaves me feeling upset at the makers of the media instead of wherever they intended my sadness to be displaced on.

Season 1 was entirely free of this crap. Season 2? I had to go into Windowed mode, use the blowy can on the vents (again), and eventually, as I said, just put the game on lower graphics.

Gettin' Old!

genodragon1 wrote:
Pierre wrote:
genodragon1 wrote:

Yeah, it happened to me during Ssn2Ep1. Which wasn't fun.

Spoiler: Ssn2Ep1
I had to relieve the death of Sam several times. That hit me really, REALLY hard. I already had the sacrificial dog plots wherein the dog is sacrificed to the plot for cheap drama. It's stupid, cheap, and leaves me feeling upset at the makers of the media instead of wherever they intended my sadness to be displaced on.

Season 1 was entirely free of this crap. Season 2? I had to go into Windowed mode, use the blowy can on the vents (again), and eventually, as I said, just put the game on lower graphics.

Spoiler: Season 2 Episode 1
Must have sucked, I like dogs as much as anyone but I suppose it's accurate for what a dog would do at the time. For a while I thought they might try and have Clem go it alone with the dog (ala Fallout 3) but he didn't really get to stick around for long sadly.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

aka Ami <3

I didn't start that part with high hopes. I went into that knowing that something was going to happen. And when it did, it was stupid, cheap, didn't add much characterization, and only served to be a small plot point that could've been handled slightly differently with absolutely no change to the plot.

Gettin' Old!

genodragon1 wrote:
I didn't start that part with high hopes. I went into that knowing that something was going to happen. And when it did, it was stupid, cheap, didn't add much characterization, and only served to be a small plot point that could've been handled slightly differently with absolutely no change to the plot.

Well it created the big drama of the first episode...

Spoiler: Season 2 Ep 1
Namely the bite throwing off the new team of survivors. It was really my first sign that Luke sucked, when he dropped you so quickly without listening to you after he saw the bite. You kind of had to get in a scrap with a dog or some other animal in order to get the bite which served as the driving plot for the rest of the episode no?

Made by Chesu+Zombee

aka Ami <3

Yeah, but

Spoiler:
It could've been literally a random bite from a random animal that runs away with no effect on the story. The game forces you to befriend and kill Sam within five minutes for cheap drama. Heck, it coulda even been a fall on the open can of food. Still no effect on the story.

Gettin' Old!

genodragon1 wrote:
Yeah, but

Spoiler:
It could've been literally a random bite from a random animal that runs away with no effect on the story. The game forces you to befriend and kill Sam within five minutes for cheap drama. Heck, it coulda even been a fall on the open can of food. Still no effect on the story.

I suppose...

Spoiler:
It's not really dramatic if it's just one person acting alone though is it? Walking Dead has always had it's strength from character interactions. There's very few moments I can recall from the series where Clem or Lee operate fully alone. I can't imagine there'd be much really to interact with if they were purely alone.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

SPOILERS: The Walking Dead (Game by Telltale)Topic%20Title

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Thread for the discussion of Telltale's Walking Dead games. Season 1, 400 Days, and Season 2. The Season 2 finale has just been released.

Spoiler: Season 2 Episode 5
The ending I got is where you kill Kenny and go with Jane (the least popular result). I then allowed the family to enter the compound.

Lee is always the best.
Re: SPOILERS: The Walking Dead (Game by Telltale)Topic%20Title

aka Ami <3

MBr wrote:
Thread for the discussion of Telltale's Walking Dead games. Season 1, 400 Days, and Season 2. The Season 2 finale has just been released.

The ending I got is where you kill Kenny and go with Jane (the least popular result). I then allowed the family to enter the compound.

Lee is always the best.

That's what I did, as well.

And yeah, Lee is too OP. He's easily one of my favorite characters of all time.

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Thanks for merging my post into this thread.

Spoiler: Season 1
I like Ben. I saw the good in him. I always tried to help him or defend him, which obviously hurt my relationship with Kenny.

Gettin' Old!

MBr wrote:

Spoiler: All of Season 1
I like Ben. I saw the good in him. I always tried to help him or defend him, which obviously hurt my relationship with Kenny.

Spoiler: Season 1 Ben
Screw Ben he doesn't do anything useful and is actively a detriment to the group! I covered for him long enough but when he was so dumb as to confess in such a high-intensity situation as the school he lost any protection I could give him. I ain't going to stand between Kenny's retribution. If it hadn't been for him, Doug might have lived as well. The least I could do was give Ben a noble death and let him go like he asked.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

aka Ami <3

Pierre wrote:
MBr wrote:

Spoiler: All of Season 1

Screw Ben he doesn't do anything useful and is actively a detriment to the group! I covered for him long enough but when he was so dumb as to confess in such a high-intensity situation as the school he lost any protection I could give him. I ain't going to stand between Kenny's retribution. If it hadn't been for him, Doug might have lived as well. The least I could do was give Ben a noble death and let him go like he asked.

That's entirely the point, though. He's a kid, like Clementine, but is constantly saddled with the responsibilities of an adult because he looks like one. Ben is fairly helpful past the point where you killed him, and Doug/Carley were killed by Lily, which is hard to blame on anyone but Lily herself. Lily was a broken psychopath that needed to be left to her own destruction. She pulls the trigger. And if Ben hadn't stalled the bandits, they might've never met the hobo, nor would they have done so in time to have the RV fixed. Even if the RV could've ran before then, imagine if they had found the college in its previous state.

Inadvertently, Ben is very helpful. But he's a good commentary on the character archetype: he's not all that smart or talented. He's in severe need of guidance where no on cuts him slack, and so it's self-fulfilling prophecy: Ben is treated as useless, and so he is. And that's the sad part. Plus, at least he never tries to eat you in their country home, doesn't try to kill your love interest/best friend, doesn't kill Chuck, doesn't constantly treat everything as "my way or the highway" to be friends, doesn't steal your boat, doesn't try to take all the supplies and leave in the middle of the night, isn't a rapist or a con artist, doesn't risk everyone's lives to try to get laid (lookin' at you, comic-cameo character), et cetera and so forth. There are tons of people that are bigger jerks and more dangerous than Ben.

Should we celebrate every time he nearly gets everyone killed? No, he has to take responsibility. But that doesn't mean he has to die for each mistake. He just needed to be taught differently. He was a deconstruction of the coward Shaggy, but not a cartoonish one devoid of all depth.

Gettin' Old!

Spoiler: In reply to above
Actually I could lay Doug/Carley's death squarely at Ben's feet. If it hadn't been for him stealing supplies and sneaking out at night (something you claimed he didn't do), then there's nothing to suggest Lily would have gotten so paranoid (and rightly so) about supplies going missing.

Regarding him being a kid: Surely Season 2 shows you that's no excuse. Clementine has admirably risen to the challenge of a post-apocalyptic world in a way that Ben never did. If Ben had been smart he could have told Lily about the bandit's ransom after the first time they did it. She might have been mad at him but it wouldn't have went on and the crew would have worked to solve the problem rather than having an assault dropped on them by surprise when Lee accidentally foils Ben's schemes. If Ben had also told him then, Kenny might not have been so mad at him later on because they'd have worked to stop it, it would have been a team failure (or success) rather than being laid squarely at Ben's feet.

I reckon they'd almost certainly have still met Chuck, that train wasn't really going anywhere for a long time he'd been living there and if so, what of it? Chuck's role was cool but sadly rather short and insignificant. Also along this timeline the team would have either sorted the bandits or fled early without all the suspicion that led to Doug/Carley's death, Duck's bite, Kenny's wife's suicide, Lily being abandoned or stealing the RV. Offering significantly more manpower when it came to later segments.

Later on Ben screws up again, he takes the axe from the door, a clear method of obstructing it essentially causing the death of the Doctor's friend and then at the height of the problem he feels it's appropriate to confess rather than try and think of a way out of already a dangerous situation which leads to god knows how much other strife and possibly his own death depending on the player.

EVERYTHING would have been better if it hadn't been for Ben. You say he's not dangerous, but when manpower is limited everyone counts and a character who makes drastically poor decisions can be just as dangerous as a character who is good with a gun.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

aka Ami <3

Spoiler: In reply to the above
Yeah, but Lily still pulled the trigger. Doug sacrificed himself willingly, and Carley was pointing out how paranoid Lily already was. Lily was already dangerous, and had she not killed there, she would've killed at a much worse time. Probably would've killed Kenny.

Season 2 shows that there's every excuse. Clementine wasn't to blame for every little thing, and most events are taken out of her hands. She's still treated like a kid despite growing older whenever there's a decision to make, but she's treated like an adult whenever there's a snag in plans. Just like how Ben was handled. But Ben didn't have someone like Lee looking over him, teaching him how to survive no matter what.

Ben still drives most of the plot, and he's not the worst of the cast by a long-shot. He's not the best of them, either, but I found Ben's character arc well-written and endearing, even as I felt like dropping him myself. But I didn't because even a hapless coward like him has his uses.

Gettin' Old!

genodragon1 wrote:
Spoiler: In reply to the above
Yeah, but Lily still pulled the trigger. Doug sacrificed himself willingly, and Carley was pointing out how paranoid Lily already was. Lily was already dangerous, and had she not killed there, she would've killed at a much worse time. Probably would've killed Kenny.

Season 2 shows that there's every excuse. Clementine wasn't to blame for every little thing, and most events are taken out of her hands. She's still treated like a kid despite growing older whenever there's a decision to make, but she's treated like an adult whenever there's a snag in plans. Just like how Ben was handled. But Ben didn't have someone like Lee looking over him, teaching him how to survive no matter what.

Ben still drives most of the plot, and he's not the worst of the cast by a long-shot. He's not the best of them, either, but I found Ben's character arc well-written and endearing, even as I felt like dropping him myself. But I didn't because even a hapless coward like him has his uses.

Spoiler: In reply to above
Well now you are making assumptions that Lily would never have recovered. When Episode 3 opens presumably the bandit's deal has been going on a while. Lily's paranoia has been increasing ever since. If the group had bonded against a common enemy (via Ben exposing the bandits) then there's nothing to say the group would have turned in on itself as they had bigger threats to deal with.

As for Clem being treated like a kid? She's arguably not, everyone looks to her for solutions and she's integral in almost any plan. Contrast with Season 1 where for the vast majority Clem and Duck did literally nothing except hide away. Consider when they kept trying to treat her like that in Episode 2 until she shows them she's capable. Carver most certainly doesn't treat her like a kid neither. Having Sarah as such a strong contrast allows the adults to see how capable she is.

Ben had plenty opportunity to learn from people around him, indeed he's seen on lookout with a rifle when Lily isn't there so perhaps he's a great shot at her lessons but skills with a gun don't outweigh horrific decision making.

The only use for a hapless coward like him, is dropping him to the zombies as he wished in order to stall them. By that point he'd already done plenty of damage.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

Gettin' Old!

It's done...

Man...it's...going to stay with me a while.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

aka Ami <3

Pierre wrote:
It's done...

Man...it's...going to stay with me a while.

What did you choose? Was it... the right decision? :godot:

Gettin' Old!

Which one?

Geez I just wish the whole world was a little more reasonable.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

aka Ami <3

Pierre wrote:
Which one?

Spoiler: Ssn2Ep5 spoilers
Nah, I was just referencing a line in one of the endings, wherein one of the characters tells you that you "made the right choice". That was the first ending choice I made, and it was the hardest one to make, but it's the one that least made me feel like a horrible person.

Gettin' Old!

genodragon1 wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Which one?

Spoiler: Ssn2Ep5 spoilers
Nah, I was just referencing a line in one of the endings, wherein one of the characters tells you that you "made the right choice". That was the first ending choice I made, and it was the hardest one to make, but it's the one that least made me feel like a horrible person.

What was it then? You go first, I'm gonna need time to collect my thoughts anyway.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Real Human Being

Spoiler: S2 E5
When I heard that baby crying and I knew that bitch just "tested" us, I KNEW I made the right choice.

aka Ami <3

@ Pierre:

Spoiler: Ssn2Ep5
I shot Kenny. Kenny was my friend, but he clearly can't control his temper, and his "my way or the high way" plans that have no plan B consistently got people in trouble. He didn't even ask how the baby died, he just wanted vengeance. He's a death-seeker at this point, and it was going to get AJ and Clem killed.

Jane was an asshole, but she was an asshole with a point- Kenny had gone too far. We then went back, and when we got there, we found a little bit of supplies left, the greenhouse still in working order. Shelter, food, and even the people I let in didn't seem horrible.

I saw the other paths. Well, except for denying the family and actually going into Wellington.

@ Do Maya:

I knew that the second she walked in and told me to "stay out of it".

Gettin' Old!

Spoiler: Season 2 Finale
Kenny may be mad at times but he does everything with good reason. Wasn't he right about Wellington? Didn't he get the car started? He wasn't going to get Clem and AJ killed he was going to get them to safety no matter what.

The second Jane calmed down instantly after Kenny ran out looking for AJ I knew she'd done something horrible. You may say Kenny is nuts and violent.

Jane left a baby...in an car...in a blizzard...with zombies EVERYWHERE...just to prove a point that Kenny would "flip" when he found out she'd lost the baby.

She couldn't have even known she'd make it back to AJ or that a walker wouldn't have gotten him what with all that crying he was doing.

Only thing that disappoints me is that there wasn't an option to shoot her myself.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Real Human Being

Pierre wrote:
Kenny may be mad at times but he does everything with good reason. Wasn't he right about Wellington? Didn't he get the car started? He wasn't going to get Clem and AJ killed he was going to get them to safety no matter what.

The second Jane calmed down instantly after Kenny ran out looking for AJ I knew she'd done something horrible. You may say Kenny is nuts and violent.

Jane left a baby...in an car...in a blizzard...with zombies EVERYWHERE...just to prove a point that Kenny would "flip" when he found out she'd lost the baby.

She couldn't have even known she'd make it back to AJ or that a walker wouldn't have gotten him what with all that crying he was doing.

Only thing that disappoints me is that there wasn't an option to shoot her myself.

Spoiler:

aka Ami <3

Yeah, well Cladwell B. Caldwell may have kept the pee in the streets and the water in the ground, but he still sucked.

Kenny. I liked him. I will always like him. He felt like a friend. But even if he was "right", there's always a proviso, a quid pro quo that fate throws us in his plans. Jane's plans work out.

And yeah, she left a baby in a car. You do realize that it was safe, right? If we're looking at results v. action and intent, Jane was in the right. If we're looking at intent... well, that's the way these morally ambiguous stories go. Jane was right about Kenny, and Kenny was right about Wellington. They both honestly needed to chill out. I event got between them during the fight and tried to break it up, but the game really insisted that someone had to be sacrificed to the plot.

And if we're treating Kenny's word as law, then guess what: when you shoot him, he tells you it's the right choice. He admits his faults, and finally sees the error of his ways moments before he passes. And honestly, it felt like a relief somewhat, that he's free from the pain, free from responsibility, and hopefully can see Duck and Katjaa once again.

And that Sarah sits and rots somewhere for being a predictable, creepy load.

Gettin' Old!

genodragon1 wrote:
Yeah, well Cladwell B. Caldwell may have kept the pee in the streets and the water in the ground, but he still sucked.

Kenny. I liked him. I will always like him. He felt like a friend. But even if he was "right", there's always a proviso, a quid pro quo that fate throws us in his plans. Jane's plans work out.

And yeah, she left a baby in a car. You do realize that it was safe, right? If we're looking at results v. action and intent, Jane was in the right. If we're looking at intent... well, that's the way these morally ambiguous stories go. Jane was right about Kenny, and Kenny was right about Wellington. They both honestly needed to chill out. I event got between them during the fight and tried to break it up, but the game really insisted that someone had to be sacrificed to the plot.

And if we're treating Kenny's word as law, then guess what: when you shoot him, he tells you it's the right choice. He admits his faults, and finally sees the error of his ways moments before he passes. And honestly, it felt like a relief somewhat, that he's free from the pain, free from responsibility, and hopefully can see Duck and Katjaa once again.

And that Sarah sits and rots somewhere for being a predictable, creepy load.

Spoiler: Season 5 Finale
Jane was right about Kenny? She wanted the fight, she practically organised the ring when she faked hiding the baby. Some of her words beforehand were out of line as well, poking fun at his family. In an already hostile situation, doing something you know will create a fight seems like a dumb idea to me. Jane didn't care what she had to sacrifice, so long as she got to prove her point to Clem.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if she'd hoped the baby had died afterwards, she was always on about how they had to cut away from liabilities and that Clem was 90% of the reason she came back. For forcing a pointless sacrifice...that's why I'll hate Jane. The game didn't make you sacrifice someone, Jane did.

Also I'd like to know how the "Baby in the Car" plan was safe? You'd been outside and almost died of the cold yourself, you'd seen there were zombies about yourself. How is leaving a crying baby in a car alone in that environment safe? What if Kenny had killed her and no one had ever heard the baby crying? In the blizzard it's a one in a million chance.

That's why I said people had to be more reasonable. If she hadn't clung to her stupid point so much to win Clem's faith then no one had to die. They could've gone on to Wellington and Clem and AJ would have been alright.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Nothing you ever do in these games is the "right" choice.

Spoiler: I will admit
that Kenny and Jane are big jerks at the end

Spoiler:
I didn't know people were talking about this. I might as well give my thoughts

First of all, Mike and Bonnie were my favorite characters and immediately became hated. It's their right to leave the group but to steal ALL OF The SUPPLIES and leave a child and baby to starve and freeze to death is just horrible. Fuck both of them

As for the final decision, I shot Kenny. It was really hard for me to decide but at that point, I figured the baby was dead. Kenny had absolutely nothing left in his life and he was basically just an animal at that point waiting to be put down. He's lived a painful life and that was about it for him

Then, I found out the baby was alive. I can't believe people are actually defending Jane. Kenny saw that boy as his son and Jane basically acknowledged that she killed him. Even if it was an accident, it's reasonable to expect an unreasonable reaction from a man who's already had everything taken away from him in his life. Anyway, I forgave Jane because I knew Clem couldn't survive on her own. I wish there was a, "I don't forgive you, but I'll stay with you" choice. I didn't like how forgiving Clem also led to Clem agreeing with Jane

Anyway, I went back to see the other endings. The Kenny endings are better. Both of them made me cry. In one, he obviously values others but he decides to sacrifice companionship to keep Clementine and the baby safe. He's going to be alone for the rest of his life, but he can still smile thinking about how he kept Clementine safe. Also, his monologue to convince Clem to stay is really sad

I really like the one where Clem stays with him, too. Clem just decides it's not worth living if she can't be with who she cares about and I like to think that deep down, Kenny is glad that Clem decided to stay with him. He might miss Duck a lot, but Clementine gives him a reason to live

Telltale is pretty lazy with giving your choices significant impact, though, so I think it's safe to say that Clem won't be the main character of Season 3 with 5 (I guess you could argue 8) different endings

The Chocolateholic of CR

Spoiler: My thoughts
It should end. No more Walking Dead. Focus on better games god damn it. If they do make Season 3 it better be the LAST season.

The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Ace Procrastinator

Anthony wrote:
It should end. No more Walking Dead. Focus on better games god damn it. If they do make Season 3 it better be the LAST season.

I'm still waiting on Sam & Max Season 4 and Monkey Island 6. Though, at this point, I'm not too sure about wanting modern Telltale to make them, considering their recent track record of putting a "cinematic" feel over actual gameplay.

Gettin' Old!

Anthony wrote:

Anthony, what are you even doing here? I don't think you've even played the games and now you are just spouting negativity.

@JesusMonroe

Yeah I've seen a lot of people shoot Kenny because they think he was being crazy and then immediately regret it afterwards. Hell I've seen some people stop there and replay it just to side with Kenny and retcon their ending. I'm curious though, if you let Kenny kill Jane it gives you the option to shoot Kenny as well afterwards when he's recovering. Is there no such thing for Jane as well?

Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
Yeah I've seen a lot of people shoot Kenny because they think he was being crazy and then immediately regret it afterwards. Hell I've seen some people stop there and replay it just to side with Kenny and retcon their ending. I'm curious though, if you let Kenny kill Jane it gives you the option to shoot Kenny as well afterwards when he's recovering. Is there no such thing for Jane as well?

Spoiler: S2 Finale
Yeah, my main reason for shooting Kenny was because I thought the baby was dead and he had nothing left to live for. Jane could've yelled, "The baby is alive!" when Kenny was about to plunge the knife into her and she would've proved her shitty, ill-conceived point. She wanted Clementine to kill her best friend

And no, shooting Kenny yields no such option for Jane

Gettin' Old!

JesusMonroe wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Yeah, my main reason for shooting Kenny was because I thought the baby was dead and he had nothing left to live for. Jane could've yelled, "The baby is alive!" when Kenny was about to plunge the knife into her and she would've proved her shitty, ill-conceived point. She wanted Clementine to kill her best friend

And no, shooting Kenny yields no such option for Jane

That's kind of a shame, Jane really gets off with a lot considering what she did. I see a fair few folks who "Forgive" Jane just because they doubt they could make it with AJ on their own rather than any sense of actually forgiving Jane. Plenty folks want to go on hating Jane but using her for survival.

It's a real shame really, I thought she was probably one of the most interesting characters, and I guess she still is, she's now just up there with the most hated alongside Ben.

I was thinking before I'd played the final episode that it might come down to "me or the baby" and I would either have to abandon the baby for my own survival (as if I die the baby can't survive anyway) or get bitten or something equally horrible. It was a tough choice worth thinking about, I guess I concluded that I'd try and stay alive with the baby as long as possible, see if I could get it to someone else to care for it. I'd kinda assumed it would be Clem alone (given the shoot-out ending of Episode 4) or at least it would be by the time this choice came up so the temptation was to ditch the baby and survive but then I thought about the possibility of other people being nearby. Well I suppose this choice did actually come into play in this game but it was given to Jane instead of Clem. Knowing what kind of a person Jane was I was horrified she'd made the choice to ditch AJ over trying to get it to Kenny or Clem.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

Enoshima Junko-chan!

JesusMonroe wrote:
Spoiler:
Anyway, I forgave Jane because I knew Clem couldn't survive on her own. I wish there was a, "I don't forgive you, but I'll stay with you" choice.

Spoiler:
My thoughts exactly. I chose not to answer at that point, which has Jane convince Clementine to go with her. So I never forgave Jane for that, but it would be foolish :franny: to go alone with the baby. Of course, if the baby died or wasn't found, I would ditch Jane.

And dammit, Mike was a favourite of mine too. He was a good guy and funny ("Man, I would eat the shit outta that raccoon."). I should have known that when he was talking to Arvo he was planning on stealing from the group and leaving. Oh yeah, while I'm on that: fuck Arvo. I would have no objections to Kenny killing him at the beginning of the episode.

Gettin' Old!

MBr wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:
Spoiler:
Anyway, I forgave Jane because I knew Clem couldn't survive on her own. I wish there was a, "I don't forgive you, but I'll stay with you" choice.

Spoiler:
My thoughts exactly. I chose not to answer at that point, which has Jane convince Clementine to go with her. So I never forgave Jane for that, but it would be foolish :franny: to go alone with the baby. Of course, if the baby died or wasn't found, I would ditch Jane.

And dammit, Mike was a favourite of mine too. He was a good guy and funny ("Man, I would eat the shit outta that raccoon."). I should have known that when he was talking to Arvo he was planning on stealing from the group and leaving. Oh yeah, while I'm on that: fuck Arvo. I would have no objections to Kenny killing him at the beginning of the episode.

Arvo was horrendously obvious throughout the entire thing, he'd betrayed you and shown you up at every point. Glared at you, yelled at you when you showed him kindness. That and the fact he no longer had anyone left in this world and nothing to lose it just seemed inevitable he'd bail or try and kill the party somehow.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

Gettin' Old!

Perused the internet today and found these:

Spoiler: Walking Dead Season 1 Spoilers

Couldn't stop laughing for a while. :basil:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Spoiler: Response
And then Lily kills Carley/Doug

Page 1 of 2 [ 42 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station