Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 6[ 203 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Fictional Character CrushesTopic%20Title

aka Ami <3

Because we all have them, no (platonic or otherwise)? Which characters have you had crushes on, and why? How about I start with a couple of my earliest examples.

EDIT: To clarify, feel free to include even non-video-game characters, as the reason this topic was here was because it focused on game characters. But as you can see, even in my example, you can list characters form shows, literature, games, etc.

I think one of my earliest ones was when I was around five or six years old (or was I four?), and I had just discovered Sailor Moon. Ami Mizuno was much of what I wanted to be: smart, diligent, pretty, powerful, and had strong friendships. I think I still own a VHS of her introductory episode from the original series somewhere... also, it probably had something to do with the fact that I used to love the color blue. My favorite power ranger was the blue ranger, Billy, who... was pretty much Ami, now that I think about it.

Though if we're more onto the physical ends of things, one of my first character crushes was Celine Jules (from Star Ocean: The Second Story), who was pretty much everything Ami was. Except Celine is hyper-sexualized (but very in-control of it) and a treasure-hunting mage. And 28. She was strong, and independent to boot. I was... 10, I think? I had just started to notice girls that way, and I generally recruit her every time because a.) the party is two members at that point, b.) attack magic really comes in handy for the first half of the game, becomes irrelevant for a good chunk of the game after that, then becomes re-relevant when you need to interrupt insta-kill spells (and aren't using an exploit to be "immune" to damage... while taking damage constantly), and c.) I had a fictional character crush on her.

Last edited by genodragon1 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Fictional Character CrushesTopic%20Title

Hehe, my brother used to have a crush on Sailor Mercury himself.

I have total girl-crushes on Makoto Kino, Lightning, Aerith Gainsborough and Fujibayashi Shihna from Tales of Symphonia.

C-A

I always thought it was silly to have a fictional crush until I read/played Fables/Wolf Among Us and met Snow White *swoon*

Gardevoir lover

There's Trucy Wright and May from Pokemon.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

aka Ami <3

CatMuto wrote:
Hehe, my brother used to have a crush on Sailor Mercury himself.

I have total girl-crushes on Makoto Kino, Lightning, Aerith Gainsborough and Fujibayashi Shihna from Tales of Symphonia.

C-A

Yeah, it's hard not to fall for many FF ladies. :adrian: I really loved all three of the FFVII female party members back in the day (and poor jessie ;_; ). I've never played FFXIII, but Lightning does have appeal to... first impressions? Though I used to have a huge one on Rikku and Lulu.

Also, yeah! I totally remember Shihna('s face, I'm horrible with names and had to look it up)! I never played the game, but she I remember her being cool when I watched my friend play Tales of Symphonia. I should really look that game up sometime, I've not played my Gamecube in the longest time.

JesusMonroe wrote:
I always thought it was silly to have a fictional crush until I read/played Fables/Wolf Among Us and met Snow White *swoon*

They are silly crushes. But there's nothing wrong with silly in moderation, non? <3 I liked Snow White as a character, you don't really see many female characters with tons of agency- especially political agency (that doesn't come with titles like "princess").

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
There's Trucy Wright and May from Pokemon.

I could definitely understand, as Trucy definitely is cool. I never really disliked any of the assistants, save for Kay. ash x misty forever

1000% Knight

naitou-samaaaaaaaaa
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Gardevoir lover

genodragon1 wrote:
I could definitely understand, as Trucy definitely is cool. I never really disliked any of the assistants, save for Kay. ash x misty forever

Ash can keep Misty, but i'm keeping my darling May.

aka Ami <3

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
genodragon1 wrote:

Ash can keep Misty, but i'm keeping my darling May.

I was mostly joking. I really never saw any episodes with May in them, as I'd stopped watching. I'd hit yet another "nah, that's kid's stuff" phase. Those phases really did keep me from enjoying many things that are now either hard to find or expensive to buy. >_>

Bad Player wrote:
naitou-samaaaaaaaaa

Unexpected post, expected answer. Though if it's the dude in your avatar, I can understand. He is quite handsome.

The King of All

I used to have a bit of a crush on Norma DePlume...yeah.
The king of all, Sir Duke

aka Ami <3

Sir Duke wrote:
I used to have a bit of a crush on Norma DePlume...yeah.

Nah, it's understandable. I was a bit mad that the game endlessly body shamed her the entire case. =/

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gonna have to go with C.C. from Code Geass, Kyouko Kirigiri from Dangan Ronpa, and Ema Skye from, well, you know...

Ace Explorer

Elsaaaa! -Oh, this is the Police Station, not Global Studios.

*ahem*

Alice Margatroid and Koishi Komeiji, both from Touhou.
Well? Are we going or what?

aka Ami <3

Alonso Swift wrote:
Elsaaaa! -Oh, this is the Police Station, not Global Studios.

*ahem*

Alice Margatroid and Koishi Komeiji, both from Touhou.

Nah, the only reason it's here is because I focused no game characters first. To clarify: all characters are welcome.

I've felt worse.

Even though I'm only six hours into Tales of the Abyss, Tear has already become my fictional crush. Which means she's probably going to die or do something stupid in the last third of the game.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

aka Ami <3

sumguy28 wrote:
Even though I'm only six hours into Tales of the Abyss, Tear has already become my fictional crush. Which means she's probably going to die or do something stupid in the last third of the game.

Nah, but your choice of cool females in this game are pretty much limited to Tear, and Noir (and Noir doesn't join your party).

sumguy28 wrote:

Spoilers: No. She does contract a Plot Illness that... honestly doesn't go anywhere
Much as I love Tales of the Abyss, the more I played it, the more I realized the writing problems it has. And as for Tear, well, I find her to be a Mary Sue. Think about it. Big boobs - yes, those I see as a trait for a mary sue. Big breasts, very nice body curve and all. She's a descendant of THE Yulia Yue, the one who read the Score and started this whole crap. She's the ONLY ONE in the party to be able to use Hymns, which are essential later on. She's all tough, but really, given where she grew up, I'd be surprised if she ever killed even a fly before the start of the game. And she turns out to be one of those "all tough" women "who only want a shoulder to cry one" which just brushes my bristles in all the wrong ways. Oh, and to not forget: she likes cute things. Which just seems like a stupid attempt to make her adorable to male fans. And she gets into a totally-unbelieveable "romance" with the main character. Worst Tales Of Romance, ever.
ALSO...!

Spoiler: Tales of the Abyss Late Game
I totally blame Tear and her stupid Blood Fonon disease for fucking up two major parts in the game later. Ion's Death and Anise's betrayal. The betrayal was done so poorly, it was heavily foreshadowed and was done so clumisly, I think it was planned in a different way or for later in the game, but because of the disease, they shoved it ahead at a bad time. And it feels like Ion only dies for the sake of healing Tear's illness. Yeah, he reads the planet score. Big freaking whoop, that wasn't the important thing. The important thing for him was to heal Tear's illness, which would've killed him, anyway.

W-wow that went off before I could stop myself...
Uh, on-topic, I also have a total girl crush on Airi and Hinako from Devil Survivor 2.
And I totally ship Airi with the protagonist.

C-A

PS: I love Anise and Natalia from Tales of the Abyss.

aka Ami <3

... Tear has large breasts? O_o I mean, they're nowhere near, say, the levels of most of the breasts like Grune's, Shina's, Noir's, etc.

And yeah, Airi and Hinako were adorable, even if they weren't my favorite characters. Though I thought they shared more chemistry with each other, than with the protag.

genodragon1 wrote:
... Tear has large breasts? O_o I mean, they're nowhere near, say, the levels of most of the breasts like Grune's, Shina's, Noir's, etc.

And yeah, Airi and Hinako were adorable, even if they weren't my favorite characters. Though I thought they shared more chemistry with each other, than with the protag.

Tear has the largest breasts out of the Abyss group. (I think Shihna's are bigger, yes, but they're also prettier. And they're more... well... obvious, so you notice easier. Shihna has the best fictional female character boobs I've seen to date.) The dark clothes may hide it, but they are mentioned verbally or visually. Her breasts jiggle when she is your on screen character and runs. (Natalia's may, too, although I never noticed) and there is at least ONE skit talking about Tear's "melons".

I mostly like Airi cause she's firey. Plus, when she had to get Kama to appear and was gonna strip.
"Let's see where this is going", indeed. :redd:
And Hinako's just such fun to be with. (Also, she's a kickass Multi-Hit/Multi-Striker)

C-A

aka Ami <3

I must've missed that PA. I dunno, I guess I may have missed that.

Yeah, Hinako was definitely the designer's answer to how poorly phys characters did the previous game. I also liked her storyline, it honestly wasn't what I was expecting it to be (it was still somewhat predictable once I got a hold of the direction it was going, but the initial direction was hard to place).

Speaking of magnificent character breasts: let's talk about Mia Fey for a little bit. And April May. And Adrian Andrews.

Well, that sort sums up my thoughts. I love their characters so much, but damn those bodies, too~ <3

The Real Human Being

aka Ami <3

I'd be surprised if it wasn't Maya, honestly. X3

The Real Human Being

genodragon1 wrote:

Now if we were going for MAN crushes.....

I've always thought..
The Illusive Man
Was quite handsome..

aka Ami <3

DoMaya wrote:
genodragon1 wrote:

Now if we were going for MAN crushes.....

I've always thought..
The Illusive Man
Was quite handsome..

... I'm gonna say it, that is an odd choice. I get where you're coming from, but I suppose I never considered it before.

Also, HUGE Walking Dead crushes on Carley, Shel, Stephanie, Sarita, and Jane.

genodragon1 wrote:
I must've missed that PA. I dunno, I guess I may have missed that.

Speaking of magnificent character breasts: let's talk about Mia Fey for a little bit. And April May. And Adrian Andrews.

The skit in question happens during the Theor Forest section.

As for the boobs mentioned... Meh. Meh. And Meh. For me.

C-A

aka Ami <3

Have I mentioned yet my huge character crush on Ibuki? Because it's HUGE. I haven't had this hard of a character crush since Lei Fang or Celine Jules. 90% of the reason I watched Utena was because it is the most famous shoujo-ai out there, but there was like a 10% part of me that just wanted to hear the song Ibuki's Japanese VA in the context of the show.

It doesn't matter that at 5'3" and 92 lbs, she is probably has absolutely no muscle mass to have a body with certain curves like she does, making her quite impossible in real life (Like Clara Oswald, she's my impossible girl~). It doesn't matter that having that much hair would cause a real life person to have serious neck problems. Nor does it matter that she has the fashion sense of a j-pop Two-Face (but in a good way).

Because from her personality, to her interests, to her skills, just everything about her is awesome to me.

... I also find her relatable due to the hearing thing. I play a game with my dog called "who can notice it first?", wherein someone pulls up in our driveway- first one to correctly guess it's someone coming for or through the front door wins! I also used to think I was schizophrenic and hearing voices back when I was 13 or 14, until we learned that the way my house and the neighbor's houses faced each other made the space between them an acoustic box, making it very easy to hear if you're near a window (as if you were right next to them). I AM SUPER HIGH SCHOOL... hearer?

Gardevoir lover

I love this character. :edgey:

Since this apparently isn't limited to anime/video game characters, I'm gonna add Clara Oswald from Doctor Who and Gwen Stacy from The Amazing Spider-Man (film) to my list.

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot Felicity Smoak from Arrow. :knock-knock:

In Justice We Trust

I've had a lot of them over the years. Most of them have worn off due to my changing preferences both in terms of appearance and personality. I gradually lost interest in cuteness and raw sex appeal, making it difficult for me to get a crush on any character whose main draw is a cute appearance and/or personality or just flat out looking sexy. Aesthetic beauty and a mature personality have become the main draw for me now. As such, most of my character crushes nowadays are on characters that I perceive as being mature and more pleasant to simply look at than masturbate to. Cordelia from Fire Emblem: Awakening is probably my main character crush these days. I was more than a little annoyed at the developers putting her in a swimsuit in one of the DLC missions--I'd much rather have seen her in a yukata.
I'll always love you, Max.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Righty, let's see here... My first crush on a fictional character... ok, this is kind of embarassing xD When I was 13 I crushed really hard on Nick from CSI... I mean really hard (no pun intended). This was my crime series period, and I had a slight crush on Aiden from CSI NY too (although that was basically only because of how she looked), and Casey from Law and order.

Then I watched OZ not long after that and developed a huge crush on Ryan O'Reilly of all people. And now that I'm watching women in prison instead (Orange is the new black) I'm head over heels for Nicky Nichols, and I'm crushing a little on Poussey too, but that's more in an "Aww" way than in a "Rawr" way. Ahum... Then I'm a little struck by Sophia too, and Watson since one scene in season 2 where she had let out her hair. :bellboy:

And from videogames... Faith from Mirror's edge... Victor from Trauma center (also my favourite videogame character ever who's not in Ace Attorney), and a little one on Little guy from Trauma team (me and the fangirls... *nods*). And from Ace Attorney it's Edgeworth, Dr. Crab, Valerie Hawthorne (even though we never got to know her) and Angel Starr.

Oh and Zoro from One piece. One sword in each hand and one in the mouth, m-hm.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Ultimate Troll

Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening
Margaret from Persona 4
Naoto from Persona 4
Welcome.... to the velvet room...

ImageImage

Our friends in Paradiso are far too quiet...

An Enigma Among Humans

Female: Oh, the list could go on forever. But since this is suppose to be video game characters, that narrows things down a bit... To Franseska Von Karma, Lady and Trish from Devil May Cry (from back when the series was still good), and a variety of Street Fighters, but firstly Juri. I have a thing for psychos. Don't judge me.

Male: Now, as I am secure in my manhood, I would never, EVER, date or even think of a man in that way. BUUUUUT, I have, for some reason, always had a certain attraction to Yami Yugi.

Lord Doitsu wrote:
always had a certain attraction to Yami Yugi.

His voice in the Japanese and German version was always pretty hot, yes.

C-A

Ultimate Troll

Lord Doitsu wrote:

Male: Now, as I am secure in my manhood, I would never, EVER, date or even think of a man in that way.
*gasp!

ImageImage

An Enigma Among Humans

Who said anything about his Japanese and German voice (BTW, ever notice how much his Japanese voice and Ciel Phantomhive's voice actor sound alike?). I was talking about DAN FREAKN' GREEN'S version of the voice.

@SquareMelonBread I just don't swing that way.

Ultimate Troll

Adrian Andrews has always been my girl-crush

ImageImage

An Enigma Among Humans

SquareMelonBread wrote:

Good luck, dude. The internet has pretty much pegged her as a lesbian.

Ultimate Troll

Lord Doitsu wrote:
SquareMelonBread wrote:

That's why I like her... :franny:

ImageImage

Lord Doitsu wrote:
SquareMelonBread wrote:

Oh, it's on the internet. I guess it must be true then. /sarcasm

Seriously, even if she does swing that way, who's to say she isn't bi?

An Enigma Among Humans

SquareMelonBread wrote:
Lord Doitsu wrote:
SquareMelonBread wrote:

That's why I like her... :franny:

Yeah. Many people seemed to like PhoenixXAdrian (myself included). Admittedly, the ship is stronger with PhoenixXIris, but, I'm sure people also liked Adrian before aforementioned Iris.

Last edited by Lord Doitsu on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Doitsu wrote:
Who said anything about his Japanese and German voice (BTW, ever notice how much his Japanese voice and Ciel Phantomhive's voice actor sound alike?).

They sound nothing alike. Mostly because Ciel Phantomhive is voiced by Sakamoto Maaya in Japanese and the other Yugi by Kazama Shunsuke. (Also, forget Dan Green, he gave them stupid, overly gravely voices - Oh yeah, I totally believe that the other Yugi, the spirit of an ancient pharao who died in his late teens/early twenties, has the voice of a 40 year old with chain-smoking aftereffects)

C-A
Page 1 of 6 [ 203 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station