Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

vita modelsTopic%20Title

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

What are the diffrences with vita models and which is theb est one I know they are 3g/wifi/ bulky/slim what are the main difference between them

also how do ps1 and old psps games run on the vita
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes
Re: vita modelsTopic%20Title

AKA Dr. Bokchoy

dude you know you can just find all these answers on google right???

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

I am thinking of going with slim but how does it charge I read all this stuff that it comes with micro usb charger, is there no stanard wall plug charging anymore as I don't have computer of laptop so have no charge means via usb cable
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Assuming that it doesn't come with a wall plug for the USB (and why wouldn't it?), you can easily find wall outlet to USB plugs in most any store with an electronics department's

As for the models themselves, the bulky one has the better screen due to being OLED. However, the slim has the benefit of being lighter, and you can find some good trigger grips to go along with them if you find holding the thing to be somewhat uncomfortable.

I wouldn't even bother with the 3G model unless you can somehow get it cheaper than the Wi-Fi model. You have to pay for the 3G plan anyway if you want to use it, and phones are really better suited for that (3G still comes with Wi-Fi though, so either one can access the internet that way).
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station