Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 258 of 274[ 10935 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261 ... 274  Next

Re: What are you playing now?Topic%20Title

Yabba Dabba Doo

CatMuto wrote:
As mentioned in the Zelda thread, I've finally started playing Breath of the Wild.
I'm doing my best to keep my opinion regulated until I am much, much further in the game. Mostly because I feel like I am still in the 'introduction' phase of the game (I think that stays until I get the Paraglider?) and so very little has actually happened up to now, I can't say anything about plot beyond what has been given to me up to now and I still need to work on getting used to the controls.
One minor thing, is there a way to put the map onto the Gamepad? I'm guessing no, but it would be SO convenient.
The stupid thing's flashing of "Tap here to play on just the gamepad" keeps distracting me.
I doubt I can play with a controller...

C-A

I have the Switch version, so personally I have no idea. However, I heard that they kept the Wii U and Switch versions pretty much identical so I would guess there isn't a way to put the map on the gamepad.

There isn't. Really sad, because... it's such a waste! Pikmin 3 had the Map on the Gamepad.
Hyrule Warriors put it there, if you wanted to.
Why can't this game?

Also, whoever voices Princess Zelda either HAS a very strong, British accent or is trying way too hard to FAKE a British accent.
Yeah, the characters actually speak English during cutscenes. Up to now, it doesn't bother me... I miss the Hylian gibberish, but this is okay. 'cept Zelda's voice, as said. Something about it bugs me a bit and makes me want to not listen.

C-A

PS: Also, unlocking the maps gets soooooooooooo boring...

Still not even close to being done with Zelda so of course I'm playing Final Fantasy. thanks ProJared

Never realized what a broken, buggy mess this game was before. Most people know the Peninsula of Power glitch, but that's just the tip of the berg. Examples:

- A bunch of spells don't even work. SLEP and SLP2 always wear off after one turn (there's supposed to be a save check), TMPR and SABR (supposed to increase weapon damage) do nothing, LOCK (reduces enemy evasion) literally never hits, LOK2 actually INCREASES the enemy's evasion, and XFER is meant to remove elemental resistance, which it does, but only when the enemy uses it on you, not vice versa. I think the only spell broken in a good way is HEL2, which is as powerful as HEL3.

- Speaking of spell power, INT was meant to determine how strong a spell was but it doesn't. Intelligence is 100% useless in the original Final Fantasy. This also means pretty much the only thing a Black Mage has over a Red Mage is NUKE, a bunch of instant kill spells (they suck), and gaining access to higher level spells like a level sooner.

- Black Belts have a weird glitch where if they don't have a weapon equipped and they gain a level, their absorb becomes whatever their EXP level is rather than what their armor should give them. If you open the Armor screen on the menu, the glitch gets fixed.

- None of the weapons that are supposed to be more effective against certain types of enemies give the bonus damage.

And so on. Still fun, though

Gettin' Old!

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Still not even close to being done with Zelda so of course I'm playing Final Fantasy. thanks ProJared

Never realized what a broken, buggy mess this game was before. Most people know the Peninsula of Power glitch, but that's just the tip of the berg. Examples:

- A bunch of spells don't even work. SLEP and SLP2 always wear off after one turn (there's supposed to be a save check), TMPR and SABR (supposed to increase weapon damage) do nothing, LOCK (reduces enemy evasion) literally never hits, LOK2 actually INCREASES the enemy's evasion, and XFER is meant to remove elemental resistance, which it does, but only when the enemy uses it on you, not vice versa. I think the only spell broken in a good way is HEL2, which is as powerful as HEL3.

- Speaking of spell power, INT was meant to determine how strong a spell was but it doesn't. Intelligence is 100% useless in the original Final Fantasy. This also means pretty much the only thing a Black Mage has over a Red Mage is NUKE, a bunch of instant kill spells (they suck), and gaining access to higher level spells like a level sooner.

- Black Belts have a weird glitch where if they don't have a weapon equipped and they gain a level, their absorb becomes whatever their EXP level is rather than what their armor should give them. If you open the Armor screen on the menu, the glitch gets fixed.

- None of the weapons that are supposed to be more effective against certain types of enemies give the bonus damage.

And so on. Still fun, though

Wonder if they properly patched that in the re-release versions.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

As far as I know they did for the remakes (they definitely did in the GBA version) but probably not the VC release

The Peninsula still spawns northern continent monsters, though, but I'm sure that was intentionally left in since it's awesome for grinding

Breath of the Wild on the WiiU. This is actually my third playthrough, but I have yet to defeat Calamity Ganon. First time around, I died, but lost so much interest in the game, I just started anew. I am having fun having Link walk around in no armor, since it does alter some dialogue. And made it all the way up Mt Hylia to get the Warm Doublet, without having to scuttle around and see if I can kill a boar. Am also not gonna do any plot stuff until much, much, much later.

Story of Seasons on 3DS. This is bad because I am still on BotW mode and Y is there to use your item/weapon, but in this game it puts the tool back. And X opens the menu, when it would remove the weapon in BotW.

Sims 3. Trying a new world out. Grey Meadows. Made by a guy who also did Vargfjell, which is a cool snow town.

Amnesia. Well, slight break there, since I want my uploaded videos to catch up to where I've made it in the game. I have my idea on how to unlock an extra route, but I'm not sure if that idea is right. But I'll see, when I get Shin's good ending.

C-A

Happy Maria

Replaying AAI again. Despite it being my least favourite AA game,I've really been enjoying this game again. It has its mediocre parts,but also some really good parts. I'm currently on the boring slog that is case three. Can't wait to get to Case four.

Also the music is fantastic. I dare say it's better than the sequel's music. Especially presto and pursuit. MMMMMMMMMΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜmmmμμμ.

I started playing Huniepop. I really don't care about nailing the girls, I am more interested in the puzzle aspect. I know it's basically Bejeweled or whatever, but I enjoy it. Also, I realized that if you choose "Boops" in the settings instead of "Full Voice", any night moment with the girls has absolutely no sound coming from them. (Then again, the puzzle there is not a puzzle... kinda dumb to put it there, if there is nothing at stake)

C-A

PS: Audrey is such an annoying character, I cannot understand how anyone can like her. (Also, since she is Osana's voice in YanSim, too, I'll enjoy getting rid of that annoying voice)

I started playing Hyrule Warriors on the WiiU again.
I also bought the 3DS version of the game; I heard it had a lot of replayability in it and ended up cheaper, because you didn't have to buy the extra characters. (Also, unlocking costumes is more a thing of working at it, which is kinda cool) I'm still miffed that I have to buy the MAPS of the extra characters... but so far, I see some differences between the two versions and it seems cool.
Still find it bad that BOTH versions seem incapable of having a good number of enemies on screen.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
I started playing Huniepop. I really don't care about nailing the girls, I am more interested in the puzzle aspect. I know it's basically Bejeweled or whatever, but I enjoy it. Also, I realized that if you choose "Boops" in the settings instead of "Full Voice", any night moment with the girls has absolutely no sound coming from them. (Then again, the puzzle there is not a puzzle... kinda dumb to put it there, if there is nothing at stake)

C-A

PS: Audrey is such an annoying character, I cannot understand how anyone can like her. (Also, since she is Osana's voice in YanSim, too, I'll enjoy getting rid of that annoying voice)

I can't understand how anyone can NOT like Audrey, her bitchiness is so hilariously over-the-top

also huniepop 2 is coming hype hype hype

Picked up Persona 5 SE last night

Haven't opened it yet, was trying to gauge how expensive a sealed copy would be, but currently it looks like it's not going for much more than the retail and there's a ton of copies out there so I'll probably just crack it

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
I can't understand how anyone can NOT like Audrey, her bitchiness is so hilariously over-the-top

also huniepop 2 is coming hype hype hype

I honestly don't like her because I don't like Tsundere characters to begin with. Also, she calls Kiyanna a whore and slut to her face multiple times. Every time Audrey opens her mouth, I just want to shove my fist in there in a very, very unkinky way. I don't particularly like Kiyanna (out of all the girls... I can't say I like any of them) but Audrey is such a C.
A second one? I wonder if this one will be more dark and plot-driven; something they originally thought to do for the first one.

I also played Huniecam Studio. Clicking... so much clicking... also, got the Platinum Trophy the first time around. I think I was missing 40.000 points to get to Diamond.

C-A

PS: Finally! Finally! I got the Good Ending for each of the four Amnesia: Memories boys done! I had to redo Ikki and Shin's route so many times...! But that's done and I know I unlocked the 'secret' route. (I dunno how secret you can call it, given that the silhouette of its character is blatantly obvious, since they appear in every route)

well Audrey is meant to be a parody of the tsundere trope so

In Justice We Trust

I've been having a lot of fun with the architecture part of The Sims 3 lately. Nothing quite like pulling out all the stops and building a literal palace for your wealthy Sims.
I'll always love you, Max.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Parodies are supposed to be funny. Not infuriating. Unless it's a roast.

I'm selling/returning Hyrule Warriors Legends.
I like the ideas they added and that you unlock the characters + customes like Skyward and such, but I really don't like the controls. Holding the 3DS can be uncomfy in that way and I have it happen several times that, when I try to change the camera with L, I end up pushing the sound very high. (Though this is more an issue with where they put the buttons) Also, I notice lag a lot more frequently than in the WiiU version. I know the 3DS isn't as strong as the WiiU, but come on. If you're gonna make a heavy game like this, you gotta do it in a way that the hardware can handle it.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Parodies are supposed to be funny. Not infuriating. Unless it's a roast.

I'm selling/returning Hyrule Warriors Legends.
I like the ideas they added and that you unlock the characters + customes like Skyward and such, but I really don't like the controls. Holding the 3DS can be uncomfy in that way and I have it happen several times that, when I try to change the camera with L, I end up pushing the sound very high. (Though this is more an issue with where they put the buttons) Also, I notice lag a lot more frequently than in the WiiU version. I know the 3DS isn't as strong as the WiiU, but come on. If you're gonna make a heavy game like this, you gotta do it in a way that the hardware can handle it.

C-A

I wish they'd just released that bonus content on the WiiU as DLC. I mean sure through a quick ebay of the little voucher that came with legends I was able to get the characters but I wanted their plotlines as well since apparently Linkle has some story.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Actually, far as I recall, I saw Sena play the WiiU version of Linkle's little plot. Same with Tetra and such, so it should be unlocked in Legend Mode.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Actually, far as I recall, I saw Sena play the WiiU version of Linkle's little plot. Same with Tetra and such, so it should be unlocked in Legend Mode.

C-A

Say what?! Man I gotta check that out!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ultimate Godot Fan

I'm currently playing Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment and Fallout 3. (On the latter, I'm doing a run where I am trying to be Rick Sanchez, of Rick and Morty fame.)
"The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over." -Godot, 2019.

In Justice We Trust

I've finished the palace I designed in The Sims 3. There are still other parts of the city to work on, though.

Spoiler: The Palace

I'll always love you, Max.

Yabba Dabba Doo

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

I definitely don't think that's true. I'll check it out, but you probably just saw adventure mode.

Thunder84 wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

I definitely don't think that's true. I'll check it out, but you probably just saw adventure mode.

I dunno, I also recall seeing Tetra stuff, but... I dunno, I didn't unlock a Linkle scenario when I got to Faron Woods in Legend Mode... but then, it has been over a year since I saw those videos... But I'm sure I saw Linkle having a scene with an older lady and checking out her watch, before running off... Ah, no. I just checked. It IS 3DS version footage.

C-A

I'm fine and ready for justice!

I'm playing Zero Time Dilemma for a third time, but this time with my parents. So far, they seem really hooked and we're only 40 minutes in. :pearly: 3DS, by the way.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Apollo4Justice wrote:
I'm playing Zero Time Dilemma for a third time, but this time with my parents. So far, they seem really hooked and we're only 40 minutes in. :pearly: 3DS, by the way.

Oh, that's certainly an interesting choice for a game to play with parents. Although it makes sense, given the cinematic style. Did they play the other games in the series?
Signature loading, please wait...

Nah, they just wanted a book or the like to read and considering that I'm still replaying VLR and 999, I went with ZTD since I finished it already. If they like it enough, though, I'll do 999 and then VLR with them, and maybe a replay of ZTD if they really want to. In fact, I'm going partly in chronological order and they have horrible memory anyways so spoilers wouldn't be an issue if they wanted to continue.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Gettin' Old!

Won't 999 and VLR be ruined for them by playing ZTD first?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I decided to sacrifice my 999 save file so they can start at the beginning :sadshoe:. I only got one ending so far, though, and they only did one section with Q-Team so everything should be fine. So hopefully these 60+ hours of playing pay off. :pearly:

Wait, please tell me this 999 save file is the Steam/Vita version and not the ds one...that's quite a lot of extra work if it's the original. Why not keep the save file with the ability to skip text and stuff?

Happy Maria

Continuing with AAI. The music honestly is what makes it for me. Third case was a bit better than I last remember it,probably because I played it in segments,and the fourth case was still pretty god. The end drags on though and the final part is a bit dumb when you think about how it's paced. Onto case five. Sigh

The Chocolateholic of CR

Went back to Harvest Moon Story of Seasons and realized for ribbons I needed the Linen and Cotten cloths to make ribbons and wrappings..... Not the threads.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Happy Maria

Been playing KAMI 2. Addictive game.

Last edited by Southern Corn on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gettin' Old!

Just finished Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

What a fantastic game! The perfect Persona Lite I needed to tide me over until 5, hell it probably is a bit more than a persona game as well given the incredible flair of some of the special attacks.

Gah time to sit back and just reminisce about it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Took me a while,but I finally finished the fifth case of AAI. Ugh,what a slog.

I also started Night in the Woods a couple days back. Seems fun,though there is some subtle commentary hidden.

Happy Maria

Started AAI2 a couple days back. First case is shorter than I remember. Also started up 999. Just finished the submarine ending. Phew

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
Started AAI2 a couple days back. First case is shorter than I remember. Also started up 999. Just finished the submarine ending. Phew

Nonary game give you a taste for it?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Ayup. Not too hard to see that coming,eh Marley? :p

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:

Hey if it helps people get more into the games XD

You should check out the previous ones we ran here EXCEPT THE MYTHICAL SECOND GAME WE NEVER TALK ABOUT THAT.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Actually,the second game WAS the one I checked out first. I kinda wish I didn't. Ugh what a war that was at the end

Has Only Played AA1

I'm playing Persona 5. Just got to the school on 4/11. I'm enjoying this game a lot.

Pierre wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

Hey if it helps people get more into the games XD

You should check out the previous ones we ran here EXCEPT THE MYTHICAL SECOND GAME WE NEVER TALK ABOUT THAT.

Or the part of the first one where I kind of let Zero get away whike thinking I had won...you shouldn't really see that part either.

Happy Maria

Finished 999. That was fast. Very tired now though. Does VLR have any connections to it,by any chance? Because I'm not sure if I'm going to immediately pick it up after.
Page 258 of 274 [ 10935 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261 ... 274  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station