Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 216 of 274[ 10935 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219 ... 274  Next

Re: What are you playing now?Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

TheDoctor wrote:
Playing through Persona 3 Portable. Quite addicting, I must say. I love leveling up the social links. The combat is pretty good too, although I wish I didn't have to start each battle as the MC half the time. I run out of SP too quickly.

My main complaint is the battle commentary. It's worse than Navi.

Man P3 is GENEROUS with SP. Considering you can return to the main entrance of Tartarus and be fully restored.

In P4 only your HP is healed when leaving a dungeon and the SP can be healed for a HEFTY price of yen.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

He said P3P, you have to pay for heals in that one.

On the other hand, your party members never get too tired to explore unless they're knocked out and you leave the dungeon without reviving them.

Gardevoir lover

Played online on Mario kart 8.
Links, links everywhere.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Ace Explorer

I didn't expect much after watching a couple videos, but Mount and Blade is surprisingly (at least to me) fun.
My only problem is that more than once, I've accidentally surrendered to a band of thieves because of where the menu options are.
Well? Are we going or what?

Gettin' Old!

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
He said P3P, you have to pay for heals in that one.

On the other hand, your party members never get too tired to explore unless they're knocked out and you leave the dungeon without reviving them.

Ah my mistake, sounds like they went the way of Persona 4 by the portable version then.

Alonso Swift wrote:
I didn't expect much after watching a couple videos, but Mount and Blade is surprisingly (at least to me) fun.
My only problem is that more than once, I've accidentally surrendered to a band of thieves because of where the menu options are.

Yeah it really is, I remember killing hours upon hours in that game just wandering and doing things though my pal spent even more time. Just so therapeutic to run through someone with a sword or lance once you master the timing.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Link Between Worlds again, since mentioning it in the Zelda thread got me in the mood. Going for a three hearts, no forging, no bottles, rentals only run this time.

Normal mode, though; I haven't played in a while and I'm probably not good enough to do a minimalist Hero run even in top condition anyway.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Back on playing Animal Crossing. I keep replaying old games until I get my 3DS, I can't wait :larry:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Anyone here actually try the Mario Kart 8 DLC?
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Fate Testarossa

Not yet. I keep forgetting to buy it... =,="

Fate is made by クロス

Not yet. I keep not having money for it.

And with Project Diva F2nd out in a couple days, and SSBWiiU and ORAS a few days later, that isn't likely to change in a while.

:sadshoe:

Idol of Polar Bears

I've been rocking some Diablo II for the past few weeks. I've got a few solid builds in Normal Mode right now - Concentrator Barbarian, Lightning Sorceress, Werebear Druid, Bonemancer, and Phoenix Strike Assassin - that I'm building up to be able to take on Hell Mode. I've been playing the game on and off for the past two years and I'm confident in my ability to tackle the obscenely large hordes of monsters the game throws at the player. The only real challenge is going to be finding the runes necessary to create the equipment I'll need, which is going to be more of an exercise in patience than anything else. Seriously, rune hunting in this game should be considered an extreme sport.

1000% Knight

Square Enix has released a trial version of Final Fantasy Explorers called FFE Light, so checking that out. First I was interested in FFE, but then I saw it was going to be multiplayer-centric so I kinda abandoned it, but since you can just search for random groups with strangers, interest is back on! Of course, at the times I'm playing it, there aren't many people in Japan playing, but what are you gonna do. I think it's interesting how they got a sorta FF-ish battle system, and put it into real time. (I haven't yet figured out how to heal other people, though...) My big concern is that it seems a bit... simplistic, but since I haven't really played too much yet (I'm only level 5) it's too early to conclude that. After splurging on the New 3DS LL, I'm very wary about how much I spend (and Bravely Second is supposed to come out soon-ish) so I have no idea if I'll actually get it or not... but I gotta say, I really appreciate Square Enix giving out an extended trial version like this. I kinda wanna buy the game, just to support that.

EDIT: Just beat the first boss. Jeez that thing has a lot of HP. Yeah... It seems having a party is going to be mandatory for certain things in the game.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Gettin' Old!

Bad Player wrote:
Square Enix has released a trial version of Final Fantasy Explorers called FFE Light, so checking that out. First I was interested in FFE, but then I saw it was going to be multiplayer-centric so I kinda abandoned it, but since you can just search for random groups with strangers, interest is back on! Of course, at the times I'm playing it, there aren't many people in Japan playing, but what are you gonna do. I think it's interesting how they got a sorta FF-ish battle system, and put it into real time. (I haven't yet figured out how to heal other people, though...) My big concern is that it seems a bit... simplistic, but since I haven't really played too much yet (I'm only level 5) it's too early to conclude that. After splurging on the New 3DS LL, I'm very wary about how much I spend (and Bravely Second is supposed to come out soon-ish) so I have no idea if I'll actually get it or not... but I gotta say, I really appreciate Square Enix giving out an extended trial version like this. I kinda wanna buy the game, just to support that.

EDIT: Just beat the first boss. Jeez that thing has a lot of HP. Yeah... It seems having a party is going to be mandatory for certain things in the game.

Is it a mobile game? I've not heard of FFE explorers before. Also Japan only at this point?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I'm playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 2. I feel like creating rollercoasters... and failing miserably cause I have a nice start, but the end part is boring. Also I tend to get EXTREME Intensity Ratings cause I like to go underground. (Moneymakers during rain)

C-A

Fate Testarossa

Pierre wrote:
Bad Player wrote:

Is it a mobile game? I've not heard of FFE explorers before. Also Japan only at this point?

3ds, currently Japan-only

Fate is made by クロス

Gardevoir lover

So i just got the 7th gym badge in Sapphire
dullahan1 wrote:
Anyone here actually try the Mario Kart 8 DLC?

I have. Links everywhere online.

The Chocolateholic of CR

In a bind on Fire Emblem Awakening.... Trying to figure out who my Avatar should marry.... Lucina, Tiki, or Anna.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Project Diva F2nd

...gotta say I'm slightly disappointed in the songs. It's certainly nice how there's a lot more songs for the other Vocaloids besides Miku this time, and there aren't really any particularly bad ones, but PDF had a lot of amazing stuff like Black Rock Shooter, Odds & Ends, Tokyo Teddy Bear, World's End Dance Hall, Tell Your World, Time Machine, Remote Controller, etc. There's a few good ones like World is Mine and Kokoro, but very little gives me that sense of awe like the songs in the first one did... Maybe I just need to get used to the new tunes.

also distracting backgrounds is normal for Project Diva but Envy Cat Walk practically needs a goddamn seizure warning

Zoinks

Been on an SMT kick lately. Just finished Nocturne, playing SMTIV (and it's kicking my ass even though I just started, what the hell) and Persona 4 Arena's story mode in anticipation for Ultimax. Life is good.
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

The Chocolateholic of CR

Made all 3 Fire Emblem files the same but difference is that the three files will have 3 different marriages. One being LucinaXMU the other AnnaXMU and the last one TikiXMU.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

1000% Knight

I finished the Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 demo...

omg i want more ;_;
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

OBJECTION!

Playing PW: DD (5-5) - I would post in the PW threads but I dont want to be spoiled.
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

I've gone a little too into Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. I got it, played it a little bit and then forgot about it for months. Now I have played it for ages and ages, and finally made progress with my darn farm and Echo Village.

Just on my last load I managed to unlock the Chef, the Honey Festival and the ability to buy a ring. Question is... who to marry? Everywhere I look I see Neil lovers but I wonder if that's just because, for the most part, most of us ladies are already at a Blue Heart status with him by the time Allen shows up.

The thing I'm struggling with most, though? Getting my star level on my crops above one and a half/two stars.
Art created by myself, check out:
Tumblr - DeviantART - Archive of Our Own

Gardevoir lover

I made it too the third gym of Alpha sapphire.

scarlettpeony wrote:
I've gone a little too into Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. I got it, played it a little bit and then forgot about it for months. Now I have played it for ages and ages, and finally made progress with my darn farm and Echo Village.

Question: is the game worth buying? I've played Harvest Moon since the first game came out in '96 and enjoyed some and others not so much. How slow is the game?

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

scarlettpeony wrote:

Just on my last load I managed to unlock the Chef, the Honey Festival and the ability to buy a ring. Question is... who to marry? Everywhere I look I see Neil lovers but I wonder if that's just because, for the most part, most of us ladies are already at a Blue Heart status with him by the time Allen shows up.

The thing I'm struggling with most, though? Getting my star level on my crops above one and a half/two stars.

I am sure if you ask me or Cat we could check if we go a level 5 seed for you.

Well the Crop Star Level makes me think of Grand Bazaar and Twin Towns, where there were also star levels... also freshness levels... I think fertilizer and watering them twice a day made the level go higher. But I don't recall, haven't played those two in quite some time. But yeah, is New Beginning worth buying? I'm considering it.

C-A

Started Vice City again for the millionth time. 100% here I come.

scarlettpeony wrote:
Question is... who to marry? Everywhere I look I see Neil lovers but I wonder if that's just because, for the most part, most of us ladies are already at a Blue Heart status with him by the time Allen shows up.

I married Neil :pearl-blush: and yeah it was just because he's so easy. I kind of wish I'd waited for Allen or Soseki. I haven't played the game for ages now but I got really addicted to it too at one point and was making so much money.

I ran out of patience with my crops which is why I ended up getting bored of the game.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Gardevoir lover

I'm at the 6th gym in Pokemon AS, that's partly the reason i haven't been on here much.

Theatrhythm Curtain Call is at 76.000 Rhythmia and more. Still can't figure out how many days I need to spend in a Quest Medley to unlock the trophy... 30 Days?

Also, am gonna buy New Beginning soon. I have the urge to play a Harvest Moon game I haven't played yet, and been having it for some time.

Also playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 2. I'd really like to play the first one, but I can't find it anywhere. But currently am doing Bumbly Bazaar... I'm in Year 6 and STILL didn't get the 1.000€ income from food/drinks/merchandise yet...

C-A

I'm playing Katawa Shoujo, mostly because it's free

I don't know why, but I can't stop playing. I'm not even having fun but something just keeps pulling me along and I'm weirdly invested in my route

Which route are you on?
Yeah the game isn't intense or gripping from the get-go but it does have its charm to it.

C-A

I'm in Act 2 on the Emi route. Afterwards, I'll probably do the Ikezawa route. Maybe Rin

It certainly does have its charm to it, doesn't it? I seem to keep finding myself returning to it

Playing Akiba's Trip Undead&Undressed. Very fun game and on my 2nd play through trying to level up all my clothes and weapon.

In Justice We Trust

CatMuto wrote:
Question: is the game worth buying? I've played Harvest Moon since the first game came out in '96 and enjoyed some and others not so much. How slow is the game?

C-A

I have yet to play it in full because I misplaced the cartridge, but I went ahead and asked my sister, who has played it to a much greater extent, what they think. They say the game's pacing is similar to Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade and that the effect soil and seed quality have on a crop's value can make it a bit harder to earn money. They say the game's main appeal is that there's "almost always something more to do."
I'll always love you, Max.

Well Rune Factory Oceans had other stuff for me to do, too, but that was balanced by the farming being simplified. Also, it had fighting. I went ahead and bought it. The fact that it has the pace of ToT or AP annoys me a bit, but then my main memory of AP was the goddamn loading screens and info screen telling me where I was every time I entered or exited a place. Thank you, game, I forgot that I had entered my home.

C-A

High level play

Anthony wrote:
Made all 3 Fire Emblem files the same but difference is that the three files will have 3 different marriages. One being LucinaXMU the other AnnaXMU and the last one TikiXMU.

I can understand Lucina, but Anna and Tiki don't 'give' you children do they? Seems like a waste of time if when you can simply look up the dialogue between them and MU on the internet if you're interested.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Of course you can have kids with Anna and Tiki.

Gardevoir lover

I have beaten the sixth gym in ORAS.
So far this is turning out to be my favorite Pokemon game.

Pokemon Y, finally caught my near-perfect Yveltal. 29/28/29/31/31/31

so beautiful...
Page 216 of 274 [ 10935 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219 ... 274  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station