Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 219 of 274[ 10935 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222 ... 274  Next

Re: What are you playing now?Topic%20Title

Gardevoir lover

I beat the second visit at the forsaken fortress in Wind waker and got the master sword, now i'm taking a break from that game to play more KH3D tomorrow. Then i'll go back and power up the master sword.

In an unrelated story i have beaten Professor Layton and the Azran legacy a second time just now, my love for this game still holds strong as it did when i first played it a few months back, this is one of the few games if not the one game that made me cry.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Playing Smash Wii U if anyone wants to play.

The cape is self-fluttering

Currently trying my hand at Heroes of the Storm (Alpha development phase).

Ever have one of those moments where you realize you desperately need a new computer? That's me in pretty much any mode that isn't the tutorial. *sighs*
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

The Chocolateholic of CR

Hmmmm to do hard or Lunatic on Fire Emblem.... That is the question. Because I think on either difficulty the Renown Awards are still the same as it is on normal?
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Gettin' Old!

Anthony wrote:
Hmmmm to do hard or Lunatic on Fire Emblem.... That is the question. Because I think on either difficulty the Renown Awards are still the same as it is on normal?

I'm not sure, but I'm fairly certain on Lunatic every enemy has Luna+ and Aegis+ which basically means all of your damage is halved forever. Can't imagine anyone who wants to deal with that XP
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

High level play

Pierre wrote:
Anthony wrote:

I'm not sure, but I'm fairly certain on Lunatic every enemy has Luna+ and Aegis+ which basically means all of your damage is halved forever. Can't imagine anyone who wants to deal with that XP

Hard mode is challenging but fair. Lunatic would translate to: get ready to cry in a corner and hope for lucky rolls in the beginning. When you're able and done grinding in the extra chapters for 2 hours well let you play the game again for a bit.
Then we'll let you grind again like the bitch you are to this game.

On my gaming end I finally managed to defeat mom in the binding of Isaac. It's really weird how I really struggled through all the other playthroughs but on that run I got decked out with amazing skills and stats. Only 4 out of my 9 hearts were depleted and I had a full recovery pill in the back when I beat mom.

So is the goal of the game to unlock different endings? I heard it's possible only, but the game seems like a straight shot to the boss for me.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

After realizing I STILL can't beat "Dad's Highscore" in even the prologue of Lollipop Chainsaw, I decided to try my hand at Stage 2 again. The one with the zombie baseball and I even lowered the difficulty to easy (which is shown with a background image of chickens... fuck you, game) and GODDAMMIT I WON ZOMBIE BASEBALL!!
Horray!

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

I never cared much for that Issac game to be honest. It's just like the dungeons in LoZ.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

In Justice We Trust

Anthony wrote:

If you have yet to play through Hard Mode, I advise playing through that first. Otherwise, you'll probably hit a wall upon trying out Lunatic.
I'll always love you, Max.

迷探偵

Playing E.X. Troopers (3DS), a third person action game (and spin-off to Lost Planet). It's a colorful, over-the-top shooter with simple controls, but everything runs so smooth, and it's a joy to play!
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

1000% Knight

Ash wrote:
Playing E.X. Troopers (3DS), a third person action game (and spin-off to Lost Planet). It's a colorful, over-the-top shooter with simple controls, but everything runs so smooth, and it's a joy to play!

Oh yeah, I saw that while randomly browsing the eshop. It looked like a game that I'd try if I had unlimited resources, but as it is there are others things I'd rather spend my time/money on (GOTTA FARM DEM MONSTER HUNTER ITEMS)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Hatsune Miku Project Diva f 2nd.
I need two more trophies and then I shall get the platinum~ :D
I took a long break from playing it, so I'm going to play it some more today.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

In Justice We Trust

Democracy 3. Just got assassinated about a year into my second term. Should have kept a better eye on the security situation, ah?

Fire Emblem: Awakening. Probably not the best idea for my first SRPG because I played for like fifteen minutes before getting so confused about the gameplay, so I'm probably gonna have to look at a guide for basics (probably shouldn't have chosen Hard Classic, either...)

In Justice We Trust

Normal mode should come with some hand-holding to get you through the basics. Casual mode is also much more merciful, considering that there's one mechanic that you'll encounter starting in Chapter 5 (at least I think it's Chapter 5) that can really ruin your day in Classic mode.

FInished beating Sephiroth in KH 2.5 Final Mix. Not bad though since it only took me two tries this time to defeat him compared to back in the day with the old kingdom hearts.

In Justice We Trust

Well, I think I've started to get the hang of Democracy 3. The downside is that I'm now so good at garnering support that by the time I'm done, my country is pretty much a one-party state. When the party in question is being led by someone who always puts the people first, that's fine, but term limits mean I'm only the face of my party for eight years at most (twelve if I'm playing as the President of Russia through a mod). Ideally, my successor is voted out of office if he/she proves to be a lousy leader, but when he/she has the near-total support of the legislature, the effectiveness of the democratic method becomes questionable.

Gardevoir lover

I've been training Diego the Gallade for the past two days since i found him.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

High level play

JesusMonroe wrote:
Fire Emblem: Awakening. Probably not the best idea for my first SRPG because I played for like fifteen minutes before getting so confused about the gameplay, so I'm probably gonna have to look at a guide for basics (probably shouldn't have chosen Hard Classic, either...)

Personally I think Hard mode is the way to go. It kinda forces you to learn all the mechanics the game provides for you (using cover, pairing up etc.) which will provide an intense atmosphere for the battles to come. Lunatic is way over the top though, especially for a beginner.

Anywho I played Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons today. It's a fairly short game so I did the thing in 1 go, but man this one was intense. Maybe it's because I personally am the youngest of 2 brothers, but this game was so beautiful that it left me in tears. It felt more as a complete experience instead of a game though, but this experience basically did everything right. Visually it was good, the story is captivating although 0 actual words are used (kind of SIMS gibberish is used) and the easy controls complimented the game extremely well. It was definitely weird to control 2 characters at the same time during the whole game, but the fact you have a move and an interaction button keeps things playable and at the right pace.

It's currently on sale on steam and if you haven't played this one I highly recommend it you do so. NOW. It's only €3, so no excuses.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Alpha Sapphire, finally got a Latias I'm happy enough with to keep.

HP: 31
Att: 20
Def: 30
SpA: 31
SpD: 28
Speed: 31

Last edited by Franzise Deauxnim on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Playing Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I rather like the wall crawling gimmick, although I'm not crazy about the weapon rental system. I prefer getting them in the dungeons. Other than that, I find it really enjoyable.

I've felt worse.

This is why you don't play Metal Gear Rising: Revengance via Steam Family Sharing.
Spoiler: very large image
"There's no way Jack will catch up to me like this!"
Other than that, I am having way too much fun with this game.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Harvest Moon A New Beginning and Rune Factory 4 on the 3DS.

Also Tokimeki Memorial 4 on the PSP. Since the last TokiMemo game I've played where I was a dude was the SNES version Densetsu No Ki no Shita De and other than that it was the Girl's Side games, I have to relearn practically everything about the game. I'm still confused. The new features don't help much...

C-A

Since I finished beating all the Organizatio XII data members I'm going back to continue playing KH:Birth by Sleep Final Mix, which so far im doing Terra's story and probably ill do Ventus after and Aqua last.

Gettin' Old!

Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Since I finished beating all the Organizatio XII data members I'm going back to continue playing KH:Birth by Sleep Final Mix, which so far im doing Terra's story and probably ill do Ventus after and Aqua last.

Most climactic story?

Probably Ventus followed by Terra and Aqua.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:

Most climactic story?

Probably Ventus followed by Terra and Aqua.

Hmm more climatic I think would have to be Aqua followed by Terra because of the whole climatic moment between him and Eraqus and then Ventus.

The Chocolateholic of CR

I do wonder if KH3 will finally bring Terra Aqua And Ven from their prison. Ven is still sleeping in Chamber of Waking waiting to be waken up probably by Sora, Aqua is still in the Realm of Darkness with Ansem The Wise, and Terra.... According to Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance it states that "In Where Nothing Gathers, a fully returned Master Xehanort revealed Terra's fate: that Terra had already become his new vessel since he opened his heart to darkness and maybe among the True Organization XIII."

Gettin' Old!

Anthony wrote:
I do wonder if KH3 will finally bring Terra Aqua And Ven from their prison. Ven is still sleeping in Chamber of Waking waiting to be waken up probably by Sora, Aqua is still in the Realm of Darkness with Ansem The Wise, and Terra.... According to Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance it states that "In Where Nothing Gathers, a fully returned Master Xehanort revealed Terra's fate: that Terra had already become his new vessel since he opened his heart to darkness and maybe among the True Organization XIII."

Yeah the 'Xehanort' who became "Ansem" and "Xemnas" was utilising Terra's body. I think at least the last act Aqua did in that game was to free Terra's heart from the Xehanort-controlled body. So Terra is still about in...ghost...form...or something. He can possess a keyblade at least.

I hope if they do bring folks back we have a super manly Ven with a bigass Lumberjack beard from all the years he's been stuck in that castle.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ace Explorer

Pierre wrote:
Anthony wrote:

Yeah the 'Xehanort' who became "Ansem" and "Xemnas" was utilising Terra's body. I think at least the last act Aqua did in that game was to free Terra's heart from the Xehanort-controlled body. So Terra is still about in...ghost...form...or something. He can possess a keyblade at least.

I hope if they do bring folks back we have a super manly Ven with a bigass Lumberjack beard from all the years he's been stuck in that castle.

Doubt it, considering one of the little scenes in Dream Drop Distance.
Looks like he hasn't aged a day.
Well? Are we going or what?

Anthony wrote:

Well it most likely will happen because they already stated that KH3 will be the final installment in the Xehanort saga but not the end of the series. My theory is that in KH3 Mikey will inlist Sora and Riku's help in order to return Aqua back from the darkness and rescue Ventus from Xehanort since he does have a hold of his body as it was shown in KH 2 Final Mix

Gettin' Old!

Alonso Swift wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Anthony wrote:

Doubt it, considering one of the little scenes in Dream Drop Distance.
Looks like he hasn't aged a day.

I know...but man can dream....
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
I know...but man can dream....

Don't give up. You have my full +1 for that beard.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Aqua hasn't even aged yet as well so basically they are still the same age as they were in BBS.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Me and my little sister are going all out on Super Mario 3D Land. Just need some more star coins and we'll get into the final stage, hell yes.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Anthony wrote:
Aqua hasn't even aged yet as well so basically they are still the same age as they were in BBS.

It must probably due to time being different inside the Dark Margin since Ansem the Wise said that 12 years has passed in the outside world

Ace Explorer

Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Anthony wrote:

It must probably due to time being different inside the Dark Margin since Ansem the Wise said that 12 years has passed in the outside world

Well, time flows differently in each individual world. It's probably a similar principle here.
Narnia confirmed for KH3!
Well? Are we going or what?

Alonso Swift wrote:
Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:
Anthony wrote:

Well, time flows differently in each individual world. It's probably a similar principle here.
Narnia confirmed for KH3!

But not as much as in the Dark Margin since it has the biggest time difference of 12 years

In Justice We Trust

I'm currently planning out my retinue composition for a new game of Crusader Kings II--due to the new expansion, I feel I'd be best off starting anew. The plan is to create a unit tailored specifically to dealing with the Mongols when they show up--though it will also be of use against other Altaic enemies. I think I've found an ideal balance of unit types. The trick, however, is going to be getting the right "packages." Culture-unique units notwithstanding, you can't get a group of one type of unit without also getting another. I can't get pikemen without also getting a few archers, for example.

Edit: Found the ideal composition. Unfortunately, the smallest unit with that composition that I can manage is 27,500 strong. Admittedly, the Mongols will be more than 100,000 strong, but attrition is a concern. Even if the area the Mongols hit first is mine, I'm going to need to make sure not to have too many men in one spot. Gm... perhaps if I arrange a unit of that size so that it has mostly skirmish forces on the sides and predominantly melee forces in the center? That'll mess with the composition of each flank, though, which means back to the drawing board. In addition, it means betting on my skirmish forces defeating the Mongol forces in their respective flanks and then coming to the aid of the center. If the skirmish forces take too long, the center will be under a lot more pressure to hold. Even worse, if the skirmishers are defeated, my army will be crushed.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Rouge and Reedems 3 in FE:A is HARD on Hard. Ceclia Gale isn't gonna do the job now. I would have to figure out a new way to beat it. With Lifetaker/Vantage I still lost.

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
I'm currently planning out my retinue composition for a new game of Crusader Kings II--due to the new expansion, I feel I'd be best off starting anew. The plan is to create a unit tailored specifically to dealing with the Mongols when they show up--though it will also be of use against other Altaic enemies. I think I've found an ideal balance of unit types. The trick, however, is going to be getting the right "packages." Culture-unique units notwithstanding, you can't get a group of one type of unit without also getting another. I can't get pikemen without also getting a few archers, for example.

Edit: Found the ideal composition. Unfortunately, the smallest unit with that composition that I can manage is 27,500 strong. Admittedly, the Mongols will be more than 100,000 strong, but attrition is a concern. Even if the area the Mongols hit first is mine, I'm going to need to make sure not to have too many men in one spot. Gm... perhaps if I arrange a unit of that size so that it has mostly skirmish forces on the sides and predominantly melee forces in the center? That'll mess with the composition of each flank, though, which means back to the drawing board. In addition, it means betting on my skirmish forces defeating the Mongol forces in their respective flanks and then coming to the aid of the center. If the skirmish forces take too long, the center will be under a lot more pressure to hold. Even worse, if the skirmishers are defeated, my army will be crushed.

I admire and envy your actual grasp of that game :larry:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 219 of 274 [ 10935 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222 ... 274  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station