Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 41 of 41[ 1621 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Re: Last Game You Bought.Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Blak The Great wrote:
Pierre wrote:
If you did get it I'd probably end up kicking both of you.
Pirating games ain't so funny and I always got irritated seeing it done.
Plus I think I heard pirating played a large part in the downfall of Cing who gave us Hotel Dusk and the like.

I'd quite like to try Rune Factory sometime, from what I've heard it's harvest moon with combat, and that's sort of ok with me...but it just doesn't fall within my interests enough for me to go and buy it with my income when there's other more interesting to me games out there.

Well I already own an Acekard for the DS. My excuse is: As a kid, making money was extremely difficult. Even if I had an allowance my parents were pretty against my buying games with my money. My dad got me the Acekard, so I wouldn't ask them to buy me games anymore.
You can kick me now.
#firstworldproblems

*kick* Least we're in agreement.

I don't mind like emulating old games that are otherwise impossible to get a hold of anymore but new games getting pirated bugs me.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Pierre wrote:
*kick* Least we're in agreement.

I don't mind like emulating old games that are otherwise impossible to get a hold of anymore but new games getting pirated bugs me.

Hey bro! I don't remember saying anything about being in agreement! Pirating gaems is economically efficient since you don't have to pay for them! You save money by illegally downloading stuff like music! Vidiyoo gaem companies make plenty of money off of making gaems so by downloading them you're not hurting anyone! I love pirating gaems since it's like music and I can get it for free without having to wait days for it to get to my house. Nor does it take money out of my bank account!

Okay I'm done. That post gave me eye cancer.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

So are mentions of non-electronic games allowed in this thread or...? :Hoboright:

Gettin' Old!

soreveil wrote:
So are mentions of non-electronic games allowed in this thread or...? :Hoboright:

Go for it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Let it go and move it move it

I found Hotel Dusk for £7.50 yesterday and immediately bought it. I've been wanting it for ages, however this also means I probably won't be playing Luigi's Mansion 2 for awhile. Oh well.

I'm really looking forward to playing it, the reviews for it have been superb.
Within Temptation

Ace Sidekick!

I bought Pokemon White 2 yesterday and it is awesome! ^o^ Pokestar Studio is addicting and Cheren looks hot now.

世界中

I found Glass Rose for the PS2 at a shop I go to all the time, yet I never noticed it was there. Being a CING stan I just had to have it.

Emiko Gale wrote:
I bought Pokemon White 2 yesterday and it is awesome! ^o^ Pokestar Studio is addicting and Cheren looks hot now.

Yeah the filmstudio is kinda fun (German version calls it Pokéwood) but I keep having trouble getting those jerks to do what I want them to at certain scenes...

C-A

Yeah I gave up on the movies when the opposite pokes started nonstop critting me to death before I could finish the scene. It was pretty fun up to that point, though.

On a related note, Nimbasa Gym 2.0 is officially the best gym ever. Too bad Elesa herself didn't have any new tricks, she went down way too fast after the awesome build-up :c

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Yeah the filmstudio is kinda fun (German version calls it Pokéwood) but I keep having trouble getting those jerks to do what I want them to at certain scenes...

C-A

Me too but I am willing to try again later.

I am also working on that pokemon avenue thingy...whatever it's called.

My current team is Snervine, Audino, Growlithe, Lucario, Eevee, and I got a Gothilita from the dream world.

The Twisted Samurai

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for 6 bucks.

Aaah yeah!
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

This right here, the insanely limited edition of Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth. Only 1000 copies printed and no pre-orders, you had to log on as soon as it went up for sale (3 in the morning in my case) and hope you were one of the lucky few to get one.

Yeah that wasn't the smartest move on the publisher's part, check the comments for all the pissed-off people who missed out on the 5-second or so purchase window.

-edit- Now my most recent purchase is the standard edition of the above game, since copies of the limited edition are up to $500 on eBay with six days left. No way in hell I can open my LE now without hating myself forever for it.

The first Kingdom hearts game.

I love Disney and Square, so I thought it was time I jumped on board.
Saxophonist|PW:AA fan|Orchestra/Jazz player |K-On! fan|Pokemon Fan|

Devil Survivor 2 for the DS a few weeks back. If I had the money together, I'd pick up my Curtain Call and pay the rest of it off (although Gamestop should've called me by now, since I preordered and it's release day) right away...

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

The game I last bought is the game I have right now and playing.... Fire Emblem Awakening. Man level 15-20s what a drag.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Quantum Conundrum. Looking forward to playing this one.

Ace Explorer

If we only count 'purchased and have in our possession', then Professor Layton and the Unwound Future.
If we're counting preorders that haven't come out yet, then Smash Bros. for the 3DS. I can't wait to try and double-main Shulk and Rosalina/Luma! :kristoph:
Well? Are we going or what?

Apollon Flame

The last game I bought was Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney five days after its release and it was the last copy on a GameStop a couple of miles away from the municipality I live. I almost got the game the day it was released, but thanks to Nintendo being a nuisance with my Visa debit card, my financial institution registered the transaction THREE times, but there was no balance added to my eShop account. I decided to wait for that to be cleared from my account, but the days passed and Monday arrived. Out of nowhere I decided to visit GameStop's website and was curious about their trade-in offers and this is where I noticed that, Super Mario 3D World, a game I own, was on offer for a trade-in credit of thirty bucks or thirty-three if you are a Powerups Pro member (which I am). Since GameStop has a Nintendo games tax, their pricing of Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright was for $31.99, almost a three dollar difference from the original pricing: $29.99. I grabbed my copy of Super Mario 3D World (which I enjoyed to its fullest after acquiring every Green Star, Sticker and Golden Flags in every level) and spare change since my jurisdiction's sales tax is of 7%, got in the car and arrived to the GameStop 25 minutes far of my house, bought the game, got back to my house and jammed the game inside my 3DS.

And that, as they say, is that. Just a couple of weeks ago I finished the game, enjoyed it to its fullest and well worth the thirty bucks. I reccomend it to anyone.
A King

in name

alone...

Last game I bought was Theatrhythm: Curtain Call. had to scrounge money together to buy it, cause I had a sense of panic when it said they'll hold it for 48 hours and I was worried they'd sell it if I didn't pick it up by today, since it came out yesterday.

C-A

迷探偵

Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3 (PSP). The last in Irem's disaster-survival series (the fourth was just to be released when Japan was hit by the tsunami+nuclear disaster combination in 2011. Irem stopped with game development after that and ZZT4 was never released). Pretty excited, as Irem's open-world esque games are always awesome in their craziness (Steambot Chronicles is one of the few released outside Japan).
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Put in an order for Japanese PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIII-2. Cause I want the Knight of Etro garb for my Japanese PS3 Lightning Returns and I have not been able to find a Japanese PS3 XIII-2 savefile to simply download. Unfortunately. Upside, it was only 12-13€. That's pretty much a fourth of what I originally paid years ago for the Collector's Edition of XIII-2 (or a third? I recall wanting to buy the game then and was told they had a used CE that was cheaper than the game new so I bought it, since I generally don't care for CEs)
Hasn't been sent out yet, but it says it'll likely be sent out October 1st - so tomorrow - until Friday or Saturday. And then arrive like 10th or 18th of October... something like that... either way, looking forward to it. You know what's gonna be fun, since I have this thing for 100% collecting Trophies for games? Doing the Brain Blitz of the game in Japanese, without furigana on the kanji...!
Ah well... it'll be good practice.

C-A
Page 41 of 41 [ 1621 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station