Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 13[ 511 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Animal Crossing ThreadTopic%20Title

FIGHT DA POWAH!

My God. How come I've never seen a thread for Animal Crossing in this WHOLE forum? That's just criminal. Sure, there may not be much to talk about this game, but it's good to at least have a thread about Animal Crossing! This game deserves to be talked about. All talk about Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing: Wild World, the upcoming Animal Crossing for Wii (I think, that's what they said...IT BETTER BE TRUE), basically anything relating to the game can go here!
ANIMAL CROSSING FANS, WELCOME!
Will not be active on CR as much :(
Re: Animal Crossing ThreadTopic%20Title

I got the Gamecube version on the day it came out, I fell in love with it for about 6 months then got bored and never picked it up again.
I did play Wild World a little bit longer as there were so many improvements but still got bored.
They are great games but once you've played for a while and payed off your mortgage and got a nice house, there's nothing much to do other than collect things and wait for a festival.
I'm a sucker for these games though so I will be picking up my Wii version when its released.

Everyday, the fluffy temptation of wheat

It started out real fun, but there came a time when I thought I had seen it all and I was just farming to get the museum filled, complete the catalog etc.
I caught all the fish, most of the bugs, got the golden items, shot a ufo twice, and made myself a nice personalized room, and I think that's the most important part. It's where you can really be different from everybody else. I wouldn't like to visit the dump that my town's become now though :gant: It was my first DS game, and I don't regret buying it, but I don't find myself wanting to play it everyday now like I used to.

(God, to think how many times I drank coffee with Brewster... I never found out if it did anything :redd: )
Cavaliers forever...
Many thanks to Violet for the drawing and Dr. Antrax for the sig!

Nobody makes generalizations about life unless they mean to talk about themselves.

FIGHT DA POWAH!

The only thing that happens when you drink coffee all the time with Brewster is that he actually has conversations with you instead of just saying "Welcome to the Roost" Or some other stuff...

I give love a bad name.

I'm a fan. Maybe we could exchange friend codes for Wild World in this thread.

Everyday, the fluffy temptation of wheat

Leeling793 wrote:
The only thing that happens when you drink coffee all the time with Brewster is that he actually has conversations with you instead of just saying "Welcome to the Roost" Or some other stuff...

I was afraid that would be all that happened... :shy: Not that it matters anymore that I've talked to him that often.
Cavaliers forever...
Many thanks to Violet for the drawing and Dr. Antrax for the sig!

Nobody makes generalizations about life unless they mean to talk about themselves.

FIGHT DA POWAH!

TheObjectionist wrote:
I'm a fan. Maybe we could exchange friend codes for Wild World in this thread.

I think there's a thread by the admins that let's you exchange friend codes so you don't have to use your own thread. But that'll just make it hard to find it so just PM me your friend code. :keiko:

I give love a bad name.

K, hold on lemme get it. :edgy:

:phoenix: Ok, I PM'd it.

I give love a bad name.

Thanks! I had fun!

FIGHT DA POWAH!

It would've been funner if the communication wouldn't have been lost.... Anyway, me too! You're welcome!

I give love a bad name.

Oh, btw, I lol'd at your sig! XD

Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all

I had acww once a time but i lost it somewhere. I downloaded it when i buy a r4 but tit wasnt the same. I missed all my old neighbours. Especially Joey.
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska

Lives in a box mansion

ANIMAL CROSSSSIIIING.
Holy God, I love that game. I still have tons to do in my Wild World game, even though I've played probably over a million hours.
I've played Population: Growing but I like Wild World better, honestly. I'm awaiting the Wii version anxiously.

~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~

yay ^^ Its awesome!! I play it on and off (alot of work when I go back to it though XD) and its really good ^^ Im a bit sad I lost my old neighbors (Teddy and Jerimiah </3)

FIGHT DA POWAH!

I had Jerimiah in my town before. Is he a frog?

Am I the only person who loves Athena?!

I love Animal Crossing <3 Got the GC & DS ones. I SO can't wait for the Wii version though, my mind's going crazy over the possibilities it might have 8D

I think it'd be uber cool if you didn't have to swap FC's to visit peoples towns, as long as you can't chop down other peoples trees & ruin their plants </3
Although how that would work I have no idea :s
... You're kidding, right?
Huh? What do you mean?
This is your best attempt at a sig?
Uh, yeah... You don't like? I like. I think you're just green with envy.
... You're an idiot.

~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~

Leeling793 wrote:
I had Jerimiah in my town before. Is he a frog?

yeah ^^ the blue frog! Him and teddy made my town cool!

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Wow, I always figured that I would be the person to make this topic...:Hoboright:

I picked up Animal Crossing: Wild World about a month after it was released (it was so hard to fine as it sold out as fast as it came in). At first, I found it strange but I soon fell in love with the game and I even play it nowadays. I attended that promo item that Toys R Us and got all of the items and proudly display them in my house. I used to do online playing but it never really lasted long but I was able to get all the fruits. Nowadays, I can't find anyone to play with anymore, so I just focus on talking to my neighbors and getting coffee.

Spoiler: Long but Emotional Story
After a year or so of playing it, my mother asked if she could try it and I let her as I advised her. She also fell in love with it too but she had problem with the small DS screens. Shortly, I went out and brought her the Gamecube version with the memory card and gave it to her to play on my Gamecube since I only got to play it on weekends when I visited and I usually had nothing to play on it anyway. She was so happy that had own copy of the game to play. We spent many of hours together play our copies of Animal Crossing together. Eventually, I even got her a second memory card for another town and like to travel between the two towns. Sadly, I found out last Novemeber that I was going to moving away to another state and leaving her behind. I didn't have the heart to rip away one of the only things to happiness into her life, especially now that I wouldn't be in her life. So, for Christmas, I brought her own Gamecube and I think It turned out to be the best gift I ever brought her. It's been 4 years already and she's still playing to this very day as we talk about it over the phone. (Also, Thank You Blademaster Orca.)

Also, I imported the Animal Crossing Boy Plush for her last birthday and she displays it proudly.

Anyway, What Neighbor pictures do you guys have? I have the pictures for Rowan The Tiger, Lobo the Wolf, Monique tha Cat. I would have few more put that Neighbor's Photo glitch stops them for me. :yuusaku:

Searching for Big Whoop.

^That's a cute story^

I really liked AC:WW though it's been a while since I played it... I wonder what it looks like.

And I loved Peanut! She was really cute, and both me and my brother missed her when she moved. *sob*
:hobohodo: -This deck of cards is a little frayed around the edges, but then again so am I and I've got fewer suits...

Last edited by Pandan on Mon May 26, 2008 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I give love a bad name.

^^ AA:WW = Ace Attorney: Wild World? XD

Searching for Big Whoop.

Ahahaha! AA is affecting me. XD
:hobohodo: -This deck of cards is a little frayed around the edges, but then again so am I and I've got fewer suits...

I may or may not be here.

I remember getting Wild World for Christmas shortly after it came out. Ah... what fun times I had.
I got it for my sister so that I could keep her from "borrowing" mine all the time. XD

I got all but one kind of fruit in my game from letters so I went out and got a second copy so that I could fill in some of my gaps and be able to have more pattern storage! XD

I also remember some of my first interactions with other AC fans on Nintendo's now long closed forums.
There was one person I'll always remember, Goddess Zelda. She was a sage who was famous for her AC character portraits.
I tried making one of my character and when I showed it to her she was really impressed. It was one of the proudest moments I ever had there.
I still have the version I pre-made on the computer.
Spoiler: My greatest work
This is Roboduck, he is my main character in the game.

I have a bunch of patterns saved like this if anyone is interested.
The trick I used for most of them is to take a picture of whatever you want to make a pattern for, shrink it in a picture editor, and clean up any rough spots. Then just remake it in the game and you are good to go!

I'm actually thinking about trying to make a Don character for in my game. If I do I may clean things up and start inviting people over!
I have all the fruit trees and I'd be glad to help people fill up their catalogs!
ImageImage

I give love a bad name.

Don, I had no idea you liked Animal Crossing. It would be fun to play wi-fi with you!

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Thanks for the reminder, Don! :knock-knock:

I forgot to mention in my last post that shortly after I got the game, I made a Black and White Franziska Von Karma Patteren which I use on my flag and the background for the menu. I was going to do color but I found the black and white to be more of a challenge. It took me 3 hours to make pixel by pixel but it was worth it. I also make Phoenix's Blue Suit and Franziska Von Karma outfit (with help from an old CR memeber) and few other related item that I can't seem to recalled at the moment. I do have Franziska and Adrian characters I made in my house but I really don't use them for more then Item Storage (150+ Clovers takes a lot of rooms). :Hoboright:

Listening to K.K. Slider

Animal Crossing Wild World is the first DS game I bought. I bought it on the same day the DS Lite was released. I have been playing every day unless I misplaced it. I have caught all the bugs and found all the fossils. Still have 5 more fish to catch as well as a couple more paintings for the museum.

My favorite neighbor is Margie the white elephant. I had her when I started the game, but she moved. I was sad she left, but Margie ended up in my nephew's town. After staying there for a few months, she eventually moved back to my town. If I see her packing her furniture to leave, I only have to ask her to stay once now, and she stays.

I mostly play nowadays to water my flowers and make sure neighbors don't leave until I get their picture. I currently have about 40 pictures of neighbors.

I went to the Toys R Us event in summer 2006. I have some of the Mario furniture, but keep it in the closet. I did get a couple of flagpoles though. After that event, I had two monkeys move into my town. Monty and Nana. They moved a long time ago though, but not without giving me their pictures first.

I love drawing patterns and placing them in town too. It's very fun to wear Ace Attorney pattern clothes!

I give love a bad name.

I'm in the process of making my character look like Godot. I ordered the HMD from my catalog, but I don't have Shampoodle. :sadshoe:

I have a Godot! He's the one PW character that every AA fan needs to have in their town! XD
ImageImage

Searching for Big Whoop.

Donald Serrot wrote:
I have a Godot! He's the one PW character that every AA fan needs to have in their town! XD

Awww I want him! ^^

Super Tuff Pink Puff

I think a small group of us needs to meet up and just hang around for a while in someone's town. What does everyone else think? I think TheObjectionist need to upgrade to Nookingtons to get Shampoodle by having someone else shop in his store.

Listening to K.K. Slider

I dress my 5 year old nephew's character like Godot, since he loves to go to the Roost to drink coffee so much.

I give love a bad name.

@ButzPuff: I'm down for that! Who wants to come? (My town might lose connection, but we can try)

ButzPuff wrote:
I think a small group of us needs to meet up and just hang around for a while in someone's town. What does everyone else think? I think TheObjectionist need to upgrade to Nookingtons to get Shampoodle by having someone else shop in his store.

I'd be up for that!
I'm not doing anything much today, we could even help with any needed cleaning!
I'll even bring some fruit if anyone still needs any of the types!
ImageImage

Searching for Big Whoop.

That would be fun, but I doubt it would work for me... Bad connection, I think. But still worth a try!

I give love a bad name.

I'll volunteer my town.

Name: Nathon
Town: Hoenn
Code: 0387-7138-3063

K, now post yours! ^_^

I'll just post this for whoever wants it.

Name: RoboDuck
Town: Bandonia
4768-0342-8755

Let me know when we decide to try the town visit! I'll be ready.
ImageImage

I give love a bad name.

I'll open my gate now! Come on in guys!

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Does anyone need any items? I have most of the items in the game and I'm always willing to help out an fellow CR Member if I can!

Name: BaaPuff
Town: Baaville
Friend Code: (MAC Filtered Error 51300*)

Also, If anyone has any extra Pitfalls laying around, I'll take them if you don't need them. I collect them! :garyuu:

*I ran into a little problem which will have to dealt with when the family isn't asleep. :payne:

Last edited by ButzPuff on Mon May 26, 2008 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheObjectionist wrote:
I'll open my gate now! Come on in guys!

I started to head over but you closed it...
ImageImage

I give love a bad name.

I moved to another room and my connection died. Try again!

I give love a bad name.

GAH HOLD ON IT'S RESETTI!
Page 1 of 13 [ 511 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station