Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

im kinda having trouble...Topic%20Title

lame alert

you might all call me a complete ass but i can never remember where to post stuff and because of that everyone is confusing me with my sis and my friend. i now can't find the rules of where to post stuff.great.somebody help me pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase(ron DeLite) :yuusaku:
Image My fanfic fanart
Click the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)
Re: im kinda having trouble...Topic%20Title

a lawyer never cries until its over

ilygodot wrote:
you might all call me a complete ass but i can never remember where to post stuff and because of that everyone is confusing me with my sis and my friend. i now can't find the rules of where to post stuff.great.somebody help me pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase(ron DeLite) :yuusaku:

hey RHIANNA!!!! sup sis non-great minds think alike. i dont know where to post stuff either. some stupid cow thinks we are the same person as well as alex.!!!!! people think we are all the same and r just trying to cause trouble! not my problem though :hobohodo: :minuki: :edgy: :franny: :maya: :pearl:

i feel pretty

ilydiego wrote:
some stupid cow thinks we are the same person as well as alex.!!!!! people think we are all the same and r just trying to cause trouble!

Have you actually read ANY of the topics you started? Many people think that, not just me. And if you didn't keep responding to each other within minutes of each other, having the exact same spelling and grammatical faults etc. then we might buy it. Thankfully, no-one here is that stupid.

On topic, all the areas are clearly labeled. How you don't know where to post stuff is a mystery to me. I'd be willing to help if you hadn't already turned yourself into the laughing stock of court-records.

lame alert

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
ilydiego wrote:
some stupid cow thinks we are the same person as well as alex.!!!!! people think we are all the same and r just trying to cause trouble!

Have you actually read ANY of the topics you started? Many people think that, not just me. And if you didn't keep responding to each other within minutes of each other, having the exact same spelling and grammatical faults etc. then we might buy it. Thankfully, no-one here is that stupid.

On topic, all the areas are clearly labeled. How you don't know where to post stuff is a mystery to me. I'd be willing to help if you hadn't already turned yourself into the laughing stock of court-records.

remember 'when you eliminate the impossible what remains must be the truth h8 to be a whore but STUFF IT BITCH

i am getting so pissed now with people who wont give me the benefit of the doubt.i actually told beinie not to swear at you or be horrible or anything, but you just keep at it dont you?? somehow i cant exactly imagine you being the most popular of the bunch.no offense. twins exist you no!!! even if you are sad and dont go out much you play the phoenix wright games yh??? dahlia and iris are twins.DEAL WITH IT HONEY!!!!
Image My fanfic fanart
Click the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)

i feel pretty

ilygodot wrote:
Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
ilydiego wrote:

remember 'when you eliminate the impossible what remains must be the truth h8 to be a whore but STUFF IT BITCH

i am getting so pissed now with people who wont give me the benefit of the doubt.i actually told beinie not to swear at you or be horrible or anything, but you just keep at it dont you?? somehow i cant exactly imagine you being the most popular of the bunch.no offense. twins exist you no!!! even if you are sad and dont go out much you play the phoenix wright games yh??? dahlia and iris are twins.DEAL WITH IT HONEY!!!!

Well, we haven't eliminated any impossibilities. You two being the same person is still a possibility. And frankly, I seem to be fairly popular on these forums. No-one, to my knowledge, has a problem with me. The only issue here is that I was the first of many to call you out on it. One, maybe two coincidences and I might buy it, but there are two many. And while we're quoting stuff, "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, and three times is enemy action.". Seriously. Look at the threads you've started. IT ISN'T JUST ME.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam