Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Why can't you post on the Phoenix Wright section?Topic%20Title

Hello, I just made this account, so I'm not sure of if this is supposed to happen, but I can't post on any Phoenix Wright forums! (Defendant's Lobby, Prosecutor's lobby....) Anybody knows why? :udgey:

"No matter how tragic the truth may be,
it would be an even greater tragedy to avert
one's eyes from it." - Miles Edgeworth
Re: Why can't you post on the Phoenix Wright section?Topic%20Title

The cape is self-fluttering

Reubs Urc. wrote:
Hello, I just made this account, so I'm not sure of if this is supposed to happen, but I can't post on any Phoenix Wright forums! (Defendant's Lobby, Prosecutor's lobby....) Anybody knows why? :udgey:

I believe it has something to do with having to prove you're an actual human, or at least not a spambot.

If you check out the rules of the forum, there's a section about this.

Spoiler:
-POST IN THE RIGHT FORUMS. All personal introduction posts go directly to Press Conference, keep all spoiler discussions where they belong. Look before you post. If you are new to the forum please take the time to learn which forum is for which topics before posting.

Newly registered members will not be able to create topics in certain sections until they have gained a posting history, so be patient, learn the ropes, and please use the search function when needed.

"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT
Re: Why can't you post on the Phoenix Wright section?Topic%20Title

Quote:
I believe it has something to do with having to prove you're an actual human, or at least not a spambot.

If you check out the rules of the forum, there's a section about this.

Newly registered members will not be able to create topics in certain sections until they have gained a posting history, so be patient, learn the ropes, and please use the search function when needed.

Ok! I'll do what it says, luckily I won't have to wait too much. Thank you! :edgey:
"No matter how tragic the truth may be,
it would be an even greater tragedy to avert
one's eyes from it." - Miles Edgeworth
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam