Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Posting and imagesTopic%20Title

How can I post things. For example, if I were to post something in sprites: Request tread, do I go to 'new topic', 'reply', or 'quick reply'? Also, how can i post pictures and images when I want to post it? I would appreciate the help. :phoenix:
Re: Posting and imagesTopic%20Title

1000% Knight

Hit reply or quick reply to post in a new thread, hit new thread to create a new thread (although I don't think you can make a new thread in sub-forums besides this one until you get more posts!)

To post an image, put the image's direct URL between image tags ([img]and[/img]) (just make sure you don't hotlink from CR :dahlia: )
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Please give me example of posting images and how to put in the url format? I would appreciate it. :simon:

Also, what website I should use to convert from my pictures (computer) to url? Thanks! =) :godot:

Great Revival

KnightMadDragon wrote:
Also, what website I should use to convert from my pictures (computer) to url? Thanks! =) :godot:

I personally use imgur.

In Justice We Trust

There are quite a few image hosting sites. I'm partial to Photobucket myself, though you need to have an account there to be able to use that site. Tinypic doesn't require registration, though they do recycle their URLs, so any image you host there won't be there forever.

When you've uploaded an image to a hosting site, the site will give you the image's URL. When posting, put the URL in that bit of code Bad Player showed you (just replace the "and" with the URL of the image).
I'll always love you, Max.
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam