Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 11 posts ]

Shows that aren't safe for kidsTopic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

There are many shows in this world that aren't safe for kids.

Image I got no clue what show this came from but it is totally unsafe for little kids. I mean this girl's clothes are wet and she shaking the wetness. -.-

Hell even Sesame Street was unsafe for kids due to Katy Perry's appearance on their show.

Basically this is to discuss about shows that are suppose to be watched for Kids only but there are some things that should had been cut off or not suppose to be shown to kids.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Shows that aren't safe for kidsTopic%20Title

The cape is self-fluttering

Anthony wrote:
There are many shows in this world that aren't safe for kids.

Image I got no clue what show this came from but it is totally unsafe for little kids. I mean this girl's clothes are wet and she shaking the wetness. -.-

I'm more concerned with the fact that a bunch of guys are blasting her all at once.

Anyway, that's from a Nickelodeon show called Victorious, a show created by Dan Schneider, who is a dirty, dirty whore. If you know who he is, and are familiar with his other material, you'd know that wet clothes rank on the low end of the innuendo scale.

I wouldn't call it unsafe as much as I would call it inappropriate. But to be fair, it is a "teen" show, not intended for little kids.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

The Chocolateholic of CR

To me it's as if Dan Schneider is trying to tell the kids it's all right to get your clothes wet when you hit your Teen age.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Former anti-shipper

Why...? For the love of all things E-rated, why can't TV be child appropriate? Why can't we perform censorship? Why does Hollywood think people would like it better if children shows were eliminated?

WHY?!?!
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

Do you see the black one...or the white?

To respond to the title of this thread, everything on TV.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

...Hopefully someday... xD

dullahan1 wrote:
To respond to the title of this thread, everything on TV.

Pretty much this excepts the kids kids cartoons on TV these days.
Namely; Strawberry Shortcake and others that were done only to create an era of kids who get their ass kicked by a snoflake...
What has the kids TV come today...

Hhhhh...I still remember the time my childhood was about these:
- Biker Mice from Mars (90's) - bad words like "Golden dildo" for example and also had violent boom boom action
- Alfred J. Kwak - Overally had dark themes like dictature, war over religion, racism and who wouln'dt forget Hitler Dolf?
- Ginga Nageboroshi Gin - Blood, violence, blood, guns, blood, gore action and did I mention lots of blood?
Those in general, but of course stories like moomins too.

Granted, what I listed aren't all THAT suited for kids either, but....
...Well...Except moomins I guess.
Now that I think of it, it must be kinda hard to make a shows for kids.

You know, not be too dark but still have enough interesting content to keep the kids hooked.
ImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Zinle on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Calm down everyone, this is really nothing new. Cartoons and Kid Shows have never been completely kid-friendly (i.e: Ren & Stimpy or the very first Muppet special which was titled "Sex and Violence").

I'm sure a lot of adult content has gone over your heads that you saw as kids and you probably never thought about it until you looked back on it. Instead of going "Oh, I guess kid shows were always that way." you're going to say "Wow, that completely slipped my mind when I saw it before, but too bad newer shows can't be this daring! Why are there so many censors these days?"

If you're going to watch something meant for kids, put yourself in the kid's shoes. They're probably not going to concentrate on that scene for too long, it's less than two seconds. Who the hell cares? I don't even like Victorious but I hate having to defend it just because people take two seconds from it as a sign that "all children's tv programming is turning into garbage"
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!

Logic is everything!

Naked guy on background is more unsafe than girl's clothes :godot:
It's now or never!

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

The entirety of argentinian television, for as long as Marcelo Tinelli lives. That is assuming he leaves no successors.

Yaragorm wrote:
Calm down everyone, this is really nothing new. Cartoons and Kid Shows have never been completely kid-friendly (i.e: Ren & Stimpy or the very first Muppet special which was titled "Sex and Violence").

That was a pilot. They were trying to focus less on kids. They then decided on the route they follow now.

Besides it was not as kid-unfriendly as the name suggests. I mean, the first words are "Ladies and gentleman, presenting the end of sex and violence on television!", with stones styled as the titular words blown up by a Fidel Castro-lookalike.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Let's not forget..... Katy Perry already ruined Sesame Street due to her cleavage. And I swear to god I will never allow my future kid(s) watch that damn show. Instead of that they shall be watching Cartoon Network all the way.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Anthony wrote:
Let's not forget..... Katy Perry already ruined Sesame Street due to her cleavage. And I swear to god I will never allow my future kid(s) watch that damn show. Instead of that they shall be watching Cartoon Network all the way.

You know that never actually made it on the air, right? It's only viewable on the internet now and if you're dumb enough to show your kids that and then get mad about it then it's your own problem.

Also kids don't really think about that kind of stuff until later in their lives when they've actually learned what it is. You're just older now so that's all you can think about it but I'm sure that if you had seen that as an innocent little kid it wouldn't have mattered to you at all. Little kids look at that and they go "Oh hey, It's Elmo! I don't know or care who that lady is but Elmo's with her!"

DeMatador wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:

That was a pilot. They were trying to focus less on kids. They then decided on the route they follow now.

Besides it was not as kid-unfriendly as the name suggests. I mean, the first words are "Ladies and gentleman, presenting the end of sex and violence on television!", with stones styled as the titular words blown up by a Fidel Castro-lookalike.

I'm sure the adults at the time would have looked at that without knowing and said "Oh no, this title is not safe for children! I should forbid them to watch it entirely because that's what I assume it's going to be about!"
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios