Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 2 of 2[ 58 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Least Favorite Anime/Game PairingsTopic%20Title

NEILXLANA

Seriously, though, I can't think of any.
PEARL DIES TONIGHT

Ace Sidekick!

Gonna keep my post Ace Attorney free. (You guys already know which pairings I dislike anyway.)

Madoka/Homura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) I can only see these two as best friends. And with the many times I watched this series I saw nothing that hinted that these two like-like eachother.

Kirito/Asuna (Sword Art Online) ...No. I do not wish to explain this again because I can go on for hours.

Zakuro/ANYONE! (Tokyo Mew Mew) Zakuro is a lone wolf and I honestly perfer my precious Zakuro single.

Sanji/Nami (One Piece) Do I need to explain why?

Kenny/Dawn (Pokemon) Ok, I don't dislike any pokemon pairing really but this one was just boring and generic.

Yeah...I think that's it for now. Well except I don't like any pairing from Digimon Frontier because it all felt generic.

Emiko Gale wrote:
Madoka/Homura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) I can only see these two as best friends. And with the many times I watched this series I saw nothing that hinted that these two like-like each other.

I want this as my sig so bad but it's too biiiiiiiiiig :c

Ace Sidekick!

You could shrink it...The quality might go down though.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Madoka/Homura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) I can only see these two as best friends. And with the many times I watched this series I saw nothing that hinted that these two like-like each other.

I want this as my sig so bad but it's too biiiiiiiiiig :c

I sized it down for you real quick. Now use it!
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

I've felt worse.

Ed/Roy from FMA. Am I the only one who's squicked out by the fact that Ed is 15 while Roy is apparently in his 30s? And don't even get me started on Elricest
Sonic/Amy Any pairing from Sonic the Hedgehog. I mean, really? Is nothing free from shipping? Not even three-feet tall anthropomorphic animals?
And to save space, any and all incest pairings. Such as Pearl/Iris. Yes, that exists.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

WrightxMaya/EdgeworthxKay/ApolloxTrucy/WrightxKokone/ApolloxKokone (Ace Attorney)
I just don't see why they have to have any kind of romantic feelings towards each other. In terms of Phoenix and Maya, I think they have a really strong bond of trust. Which, to me, doesn't automatically equal love. Edgeworth and Kay have no chemistry going on, period. As for Apollo and Trucy, aside from the obvious, those two barely have anything in common that could somehow build things up.
But I mostly blame that on the rushed GS4 game.
And don't people dare tell me they haven't already thought of Phoenix or Apollo with Kokone!

CloudxAerith (Final Fantasy VII)
Okay, where is the proof for this? In the beginning, Aerith flirts a bit with Cloud but only because he reminds her of Zack. She cools down very fast, pretty much once you leave Don Corneo's place. And Cloud barely showed any kind of interest in her. Yeah, he's sad when she dies. That's totally normal! And even if you go for the Golden Saucer date scene with Aerith, I still see nothing concrete enough that makes me think, "Oh yeah, those two are definitely gonna work as a couple!"
And the fortune about Cloud and Aerith marrying, that was just a red herring for players, so it's a giant kick in the nuts when she dies about fourty minutes afterwards. And if you think I don't like this pairing cause I belong in the other camp, look at the next one.

CloudxTifa (Final Fantasy VII)
She wants his dick. At least, that's what it mostly seems like to me. Maybe she loves him, but otherwise I see nothing going on between them. Tifa helps Cloud recollect his real memories later on, which I think was her one important role in the game, but otherwise she just is this introverted little bimbo who-Oh god I'm ranting more about her... but she really seems like that, especially in Advent Children.
Anyhow, just because 'Claerith' didn't happen, I don't see any reason why 'Clifa' should happen. And like I said, I see no real hint for it, other than Tifa obviously liking Cloud. Does Cloud like her? I don't think so, he's mostly thinking about Sephiroth.

LloydxCollet (Tales of Symphonia)
Oh look, Child :godot: hood :yuusaku: friends :chinami:
Oh my god, they must totally be in love with each other! Look, Lloyd is oblivious to love and Collet is..... Collet. I don't think those two could ever fully go into love mode, even if they somehow entered a relationship with each other. And I really don't think those two have much going on for each other. Except, maybe, both of them being freaking hypocrites - Lloyd talks about everyone having a right to live and yet he's slaughtering people left, right and center and Collet rants that sacrificing yourself is wrong but she will do it at the drop of a hat.

ClessxMint (Tales of Phantasia)
.....I don't see it on Cless' side. Yeah, he says she's cute. That's it.
And Mint is completely focused on Cless, asking if he's alright, in the middle of a war with dozens of people around her, severely injured. She's doing such a good job of being a healer! Anyhow, neither of them had too much personality in the game, they were the typically good heroes, and it was the first Tales game and they didn't put too much into each character.

LukexTear (Tales of the Abyss)
This pairing definitely cannot exist. At least, it can't and won't ever work. Just looking at the scenes the game continuously shoved down my throat between Luke and Tear constantly proved to me that those two are way too awkward with each other and won't ever be able to advance past that stage. They didn't even advance past that stage in the game!
And I'm gonna say it, I don't think Luke feels any kind of romantic love for Tear, he feels familiarity towards her. He was thrown into the open world, which he knew nothing of, was way in over his head and the only person who was there at that time was Tear. Of course he'll feel a bit calmer, knowing that someone is in the same shit situation than him.
And I especially hate it when people say this is the best Tales Of couple ever!

EmilxMartha (Knight of Ratatosk)
....these two are already copies of two of Collet's character - the overly hyperactive-happy one and the constantly apologetic one. And it's absolutely shown clearly in the game that Martha doesn't like Emil, but just idolizes him. Sure she later says she's starting to see who he really is, but at the same time, Emil is trying to change to live up to Martha's vision. Does Emil change? Probably, but so subtely, it goes completely over the head and I can't even cheer for him. And Martha, until the end of the game, is all, "I like you, Emil! Ah but also the other one, no wait, maybe I don't like him. Ah, that's not to say I don't like YOU, Emil! Eh... I'm so confused..." And that supposed "Best" Ending is freaking stupid and pointless. I felt more love between fuck-what-we-said-earlier-Destiny-2-ending.

LinkxZelda (Legend of Zelda - Any Incarnation)
Typical Knight and Princess couple. It doesn't have to happen and it's too cliché, it's so stupid. And I have seen no chemistry or even a hint going on in any of the Zelda games. The only where something happens is in Zelda II and that was just for that game. (Don't mention Skyward, I will tell you how shit any hint of a relationship is in that game!)
Look, just cause he's the guy who saves the world and she's the damn princess doesn't mean something's gotta happen. I admit, I had ideas about TP Zelda and Link, but not for very long. Mostly that was cause I liked TP Zelda so much myself... she's so awesome...

I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember any right now.

C-A

I've felt worse.

Cat's post just made me remember my most hated pairing.
Cloud/Sephiroth. I don't see how any logic can exist in this aside from "because it's hot." If they're trying so hard to kill each other, what makes anyone think they'll stop and spend a night together? IT makes no sense! The same goes for any Hero/BigBad pairing.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

sumguy28 wrote:
Cat's post just made me remember my most hated pairing.
Cloud/Sephiroth. I don't see how any logic can exist in this aside from "because it's hot." If they're trying so hard to kill each other, what makes anyone think they'll stop and spend a night together? IT makes no sense! The same goes for any Hero/BigBad pairing.

I admit it, I sort of ship them - but mostly as a joke and to spit into the faces of the supreme hardcore VII fans. My reasons are that Cloud's entire reason for going on the journey in the game is Sephiroth. Who is on his mind all the time? Sephiroth. Cloud can recognize Sephiroth's sword when it's stuck in another man's backside left behind. And then there's the giant homosexual hint that Sephiroth is half-naked in Cloud's fantasy in the final battle.

MakotoxYura (Futari H!/Manga Love Story)
Now this is more of a personal pet-peeve and has to do more with their personalities, rather than them being a couple. Okay, they are a couple, they're the freaking main characters. But I just noticed such a huge decline of quality in the entire manga. What do Yura and Makoto do these days? Fuck. That's it. Yes, they're trying to have a baby, but that's not all there is to marriage.
Especially with Yura being a freaking doormat. And Makoto reacting like the world is ending when Yura says she really just doesn't feel like having sex for one night. And then she decides to have sex with him after all, just to be nice. And then she has the gall to be frustrated that she doesn't have an orgasm!? Woman, if you force yourself to have sex, of course you won't enjoy it 100% you idiot!
Reason why I stopped reading that manga.
It was a good idea, giving information to the reader and focusing on the growing relationship in a marriage, but.... Aki has given us several false-pregnancy-alarms with her. I'm pretty sure that they won't have a kid, unless it's at the end of the series.

C-A

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

My least favorite anime pairing is defiantly Naruto/Sakura.

Ace Sidekick!

I almost forgot......Knuckles/Rouge from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.

And God forgive if I fail to see why this pairing gets so much hype. Knuckles is my favorite character and i don't like how nowadays all his character development revolves around his relationship with Rouge. Besides, everytime I think of this pairing I think that someday Rouge may just rape Knuckles...And I would be absolutely apalled if these two were to ever get married and have kids.

^Me all the time^

Um... I'm a little scared to say this, but :phoenix: / :ayame:
I just don't like canon ok don't kill me :larry:

Dracarys!

I know it's not from anime or a video game, but I absolutely can't stand Zutara shipping. It just makes no sense.

Plus, all the characters in that show were, like... 12. So being a rabid shipper for any of them is pretty creepy.

Ace Sidekick!

Ropfa wrote:
I know it's not from anime or a video game, but I absolutely can't stand Zutara shipping. It just makes no sense.

Plus, all the characters in that show were, like... 12. So being a rabid shipper for any of them is pretty creepy.

I am not a fan of the pairing but... (And technically anything animated is considered anime in Japan.)

Aang was 12
Katara was 14
Zuko was 16/17
Toph was 12
Azula was 14
Sokka was 15

You get the idea...Do your research.

Emiko Gale wrote:
Azula was 14

Azula!? Wait a minute, isn't Azula that woman with the huge knockers? I haven't watched Avatar, but I seem to recall the one with the big boobs being called Azula. She's fourteen!?

C-A

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

CatMuto wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Azula was 14

Azula!? Wait a minute, isn't Azula that woman with the huge knockers? I haven't watched Avatar, but I seem to recall the one with the big boobs being called Azula. She's fourteen!?

C-A

That was Ty Lee, and she was also fourteen IIRC.

Ace Sidekick!

Cat you should totally watch Avatar. :P

But Azula doesn't show up till season 2 which blows because I think she's better than Katara.

Emiko Gale wrote:
Cat you should totally watch Avatar. :P

But Azula doesn't show up till season 2 which blows because I think she's better than Katara.

Eh, it doesn't have a story that seems to really interest me.

C-A
Page 2 of 2 [ 58 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios