Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Independent Film Thread/Watch my film, anyone?Topic%20Title

I just blue myself

I'm not sure if we already have one of these but I, as a young filmmaker, am curious as to what YOU guys are making. Whether it's Phoenix Wright related or not at all. I think it would be wise if we shared and discuss our creative projects to push us forward as directors. If we already have a thread, I'd like to revive it and use THIS thread to show the film I just made and would like some feedback on. If this is a new thing, if people were to share their videos, I would edit this post to share any links with a screen and short description of the film. I hope you guys are open!

Here's my film: The Blunder

I've been working on this one for quite some time now. It's a comedy about obsessed chess players. I'm open to any and all criticism, thank you.

Happy birthday?
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.
Re: Independent Film Thread/Watch my film, anyone?Topic%20Title

Ah, I like the sound of this thread. I've been studying short films on my Uni course, and hope to be able to start making stuff like this at some point once my course is completed.

I've watched the film, and I really like it! It's got some really nice editing, and the filters play a nice touch. I grinned like an idiot at the transition to the Castle pillars in the park. All I can really say is tweak the audio levels a tad and it's perfect.

I've made a couple of short films as part of module assignments, but none I'm really satisfied with. They falter mostly due to inexperience on our parts. Be it stuff like not very captivating scripts, inconvenient sounds at our locations (we ALWAYS get cars parking and dogs barking during our shots), and directors who don't have fully fleshed out visions in their mind. I'll admit, I'm a little worried about making a 20 minute film in a few months time.
Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios