Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 17 posts ]

Scrubs thoughts *no spoilers please*Topic%20Title

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

I found season 1 of scrubs cheap so after however long since it ended I finally started to give it a go and have to say I enjoy it , I like the mix of Drama with comady and the show has memorable characters ( dr cox and janitor and for some reason even Ted lol) What do people think of the show , I heard season 9 isnt very good apperntly it changes all the main cast if thats true , is it better to just stop at season 8 ?

Thanks
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes
Re: Scrubs thoughts *no spoilers please*Topic%20Title

Your Friendly Neighborhood Eccentric.

SCRUUUUUUBBBSSSSSS--

…Sorry. It's like crack to me... :bellboy: There are a few eps that'll like rip your feels apart. A certain one in season... 3 I wanna say, as well as some in season 5, easily come to mind. That's all I'm gonna say.

As far as season 9 goes, yeah, skip it. It's basically a spin-off. On the upside, season 8 ends it fairly well.

I just finished season 3 and have to say it is a great show and I love the fact it does not use a laugh track ( hate those things, just like the show does not trust own humor and saying * now you laugh*). Also Dr cox and Janitor best characters ever and I know which episode you mean in season 3 it was well put together. It is good how they manage to balance comedy with the serious issues that can occur. My only gripe I am not a big fan of toilet humor and they use it quite abit but everything else balances out so i forgive it :)

I heard it ends well and that season 9 is just not worth my time so only bought up to season 8 on dvd lol
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes

Dr. Cox is kinda my spirit animal. >u>; And fun fact: Memory serving, a bunch of Janitor's lines were actually improv'd. Neil Flynn's just that awesome, I guess?

Yeah, there's a lot of toilet humor. At the same time, it's a semi-medical-based show? Bleh, never mind; I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Hikari-chan wrote:
Dr. Cox is kinda my spirit animal. >u>; And fun fact: Memory serving, a bunch of Janitor's lines were actually improv'd. Neil Flynn's just that awesome, I guess?

Yeah, there's a lot of toilet humor. At the same time, it's a semi-medical-based show? Bleh, never mind; I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Oh wow I love the Janitor and his gang ( the cook and cleaner) and his army of Janitors , Fair point about the toilet humor I don't mind bits its just every nowand then it gets abit much but it passes.

davech1987 wrote:
Oh wow I love the Janitor and his gang ( the cook and cleaner) and his army of Janitors , Fair point about the toilet humor I don't mind bits its just every nowand then it gets abit much but it passes.

I keep forgetting this isn't Gaia; you can't 'tip' posts here.

Oh god. HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THE JANITOR ARMY!? ><;;; But yes. The shenanigans between Janitor and JD -- they're just big nerds and stuff. That's just all there is to it.

It does make me laugh how sometimes character meet someone new and by end of episode they broke up or maybe last 2 if they are lucky , I was worried that JD and Elliot were going to just be another Ross and Rachel or Lenord and Penny , I am glad by end of season 3 those fears would laid to rest.

... :sahwit:
You're making this 'kinda' hard to accidentally spoil things and stuff--

Ok will stop there just my point was how the characters get with some and then by max 2 episodes later they have broke up lol , I know that elliot and Jd will maybe get back together who knows lol

All I know is, whomever did the captions for at least season 5 on Netflix failed miserably. E.g. one of Dr. Cox's lines:

"... buffed, shined, and identified." -- and the red word was supposed to be 'denerdified.'

Hikari-chan wrote:
All I know is, whomever did the captions for at least season 5 on Netflix failed miserably. E.g. one of Dr. Cox's lines:

"... buffed, shined, and identified." -- and the red word was supposed to be 'denerdified.'

LOL that is the last episode I just watched, I felt sorry for that patient :(:(

Just saw the musical episode and it was alot of fun my favourite songs were J.D and Turks man song and the Janitors solo :D

[Whip the cream!]

Some things annoy me to no end, but in general I find it really entertaining. I love Janitor.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

davech1987 wrote:
Just saw the musical episode and it was alot of fun my favourite songs were J.D and Turks man song and the Janitors solo :D

My sis made me make a ringtone from the 'Friends Forever' song once, though I never understood why. >> But yes -- GUY LOVE. The one thing that really bugs me about it is whether J.D. was /supposed/ to be flat on the high notes as a joke, or...?

WaitingforGodot wrote:
"Knife-WREEEENCH~
… For Kids! 8D "

[Whip the cream!]

Hikari-chan wrote:
"Knife-WREEEENCH~
… For Kids! 8D "

Bahahah!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

finished scrubs season 8 last night and the finale was fantastic :D so sincere and handled so well :) , Is season 9 worth watching or does it just cack all over what season 8 did well :(

davech1987 wrote:
Is season 9 worth watching or does it just cack all over what season 8 did well :(

Ehh... Probably wouldn't really waste your time on it. It shook things up a bit by having med school students as the 'main' characters, but it seemed to fall pretty flat... As least, that was my take on it. :/
Page 1 of 1 [ 17 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios